Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hush

Hush

a part of “Hush”, a fictional universe by Designation Kik.

Failed, please close

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hush”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hush

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:31 pm

I have to admit I am starting to get impatient.

Same reasons as Ninade X.X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eleniel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyliss on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Just in case someone was waiting for me to post, I was waiting for the next post that would start the meeting. My character is kinda a "guest" and is currently watching from the side. I am planning to have her plop down somewhere once stuff begins.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phyliss
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry, I didn't know we were waiting on me, Ninade! I was waiting to see if Umeko was gonna do anything else 'fore I carried on. :) I'll get right on it!

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:35 am

OkelyDokely ^.^

Ninade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Haha! Kik! I loved your posts, especially when you mentioned now being the time to pretty much freak out xD Made me chuckle!

Ninade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Lol I agree with ninade. "If anyone would like to go into hysterics, now is the time," Sounding seriously polite.

Those poor people, especially the changelings. I wonder when it will hit them that they are not actually human..... ooo and glamor removal time soon too :D

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Ha, thanks. My teachers have banded together in an attempt to kill me with homework, but all during class all I've been wondering is how you tell someone they're a fantasy character O.o It was a fun exercise when the lectures got boring, that much I can say for sure lol.

Is Selina supposed to be a halfling? I couldn't find anything about it in her character sheet, so I just assumed she was since everyone else is a changeling. If she isn't, I'll edit my post.
Come to the edge,
We can't, we're afraid,
Come to the edge,
We can't, we will fall
Come to the edge,
And they came
And He pushed them
And they flew
--Guillame Appolinaire

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Yesh, Salina is a halfling. Her powers are subtle. Her mood magically affects everyone around her. It has a slight influence on the people and even plant life. She was mysreriously dropped off at the orphanage when she was a baby, but it she's not a changeling for that.

Do her powers get more strength with lots of training? I was hoping that maybe at some point in time she can actually control her surroundings, instead of her mood just influencing things a bit.

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Designation Kik on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Yea, I was hoping that everyone would slowly build their power until they totally kicked ass. But, u know, in a more literary sort of way ;P

Designation Kik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Awwhh yeaaa ;DD

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Uhhh then what do I do with a 1500 year old fairy that has been wandering the world for over a millenia O_o I really doubt she can get better with her powers THAT much in the time an adventure goes on.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:15 am

I'm just waitin' on you, DK. I don't mind going ahead if you want, but... since you're sorta running the show, it seemed like it might be prudent to wait for Shaun's response. Lemme know. :)

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninade on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am

I'm waiting for DK as well. Salina is just a happy soul o-o Tooo happy sometimes.

@eleniel: Good point xDD Haha

Ninade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 am

*yawn* I suppose they are busy irl with schoolwork and the like. I do hope they can get on soon though.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bodilanguage on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 pm

SCHOOL! Has taken over my life!!
Although it's nice to know that i can disappear for a couple weeks and miss one whole post. I'll text Kik tomorrow and see what the dealio is with the RP. I'm sure she's just swamped with school and clubs and things of that sort.

bodilanguage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candlelight May on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:46 am

No, dammit! I'm not giving up! This role-play has too much potential to let it fail! Not to mention that I'm really enjoying playing Em, and I don't want to let him go. :) Come back, DK!

Candlelight May
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bodilanguage on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Soooo, uhm. Im' totally late, but I just text her and politely reminded her that she has a roleplay to run, lol. Sorry for waiting forever to text her, but college life is psycho.... psycho indeed...

bodilanguage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Well, I am here as well. Kinda waiting a liitle longer then miriel will finaly go visible, hopefully designation will come baaack.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bodilanguage on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Long story short, she's not coming back. Just give up, i text her and she said she was not coming back. Sorry everyone. She left us hanging, it's over. Sorry sorry sorry. I know how much all of us were ready for this story to take off and soar only for it to end before it even began.. Personally, i think i'm going to quit RPing because this is the second time in a row that i've joined an rp and it suddenly ended. Soooo yea. Sorry once again. Good luck on your future endeavors.

bodilanguage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eleniel on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Hrmmmm.

*tears hair out*

She could have at least told us instead of leaving us hanging for so long URGGHH this looked like it was going to be so fun too.

eleniel
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!