Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Friends House

Ideas

a part of “Friends House”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

When a group of friends decide to live together, what outcomes will it spring?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Friends House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Let's suggest and discuss ideas in this thread!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Regarding the bets between Taeku and Arisu, the next one could be a fight in the small fighting game Robin's been developing. What do ya think?
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Admire beat me too it ;-;

- I had an idea where perhaps the group could throw a simple party since they have only recently moved in. They all could dress up in some costumes and spend the time trying to scare another, however something odd will go on in the house and it will resemble paranormal happenings, in the end however it would not be as what they thought, but at least they can all pee there pants together~

Any more ideas will be added to the list and we can decide later!
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby â˜ŋUraniaâ˜ŋ on Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 pm

OOOO I think Momiji can play a part in that little halloween event! Nori's pup!

â˜ŋUraniaâ˜ŋ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Awesome ideas! Robin's game will bring people together! So will Halloween! I can't wait to see how this turns out. And puppies!

Also, I have a question for everyone. Since birthdays will most likely be vital for the events, when were your characters born? Satoshi was born on 10th of February 1994.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 pm

I was also thinking of a festival? USually in japan they are well known to have them during the fall and the summer, but maybe after Halloween, a festival to welcome the more wintery months?
Ill have a few more ideas stirring up~

Also Arisu's birthday will be soon.. I wanted it to be when the roses usually bloom so fall which is coming to an end.. Ill add it as quickly as possible, also I love the Robin game idea for the siblings bickering~~ Could really allow us to extend out imagination
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 am

@Check: Well, since my character is the only non-Japanese dude in the entire group, it would be cool for him to experience the different culture. Although he's at least aware enough to know how popular fighting games are.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:15 am

@holy Arisu and Taeku are actually half white and half korean xD

But the two probably read manga or watch anime, so theyve been exposed.

I assume everyone in this group knows japanese though....

Syao4500
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:28 am

Hmmm, I can't think of any national festivals or holidays until like New Years, but I do know that fall is usually the time when high school/college cultural festivals are happening. There's Tori-no-ichi in November but, well, there's not much to do then. Although we could very well make up a Hanabi festival (fireworks!).

Side-note- Nobuko is half Japanese, half Filipino, but she does indeed speaketh the language.
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:42 am

A'ight, correction: non-Japanese-literate. Though he's learned the language in preparation for the move, he's not familiar with the culture beyond certain aspects.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:57 am

I don't know much or anything at all about Japanese festivals but I imagine vendors selling snacks and carnival games, girls wearing yukutas, and fireworks to finish off the night.

But I do know whats going to happen for the halloween event. There will be ghost stories by the candlelight in the living room and some spooks...

hint... 5 Nights at Freddy's

Syao4500
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:16 pm

^
Also seeing how we are just stuck in the house doing nothing but unpacking, why dont some of them, or maybe all go explore the outside? The house has nothing so Arisu just addressed the situation by asking to go to the market ^^

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Actually, didn't Taeku make a few refreshments and set out a slab of meat to thaw out? Though he'd probably need more ingredients to feed eight people than a slab of meat.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Syao4500 wrote:I don't know much or anything at all about Japanese festivals but I imagine vendors selling snacks and carnival games, girls wearing yukutas, and fireworks to finish off the night.

But I do know whats going to happen for the halloween event. There will be ghost stories by the candlelight in the living room and some spooks...

hint... 5 Nights at Freddy's

A festival sounds like a great idea. As for the Halloween event I love the idea of Nori's pup having to do with the "Odd things" happening around the home.

Regarding every one getting out of the house, we could simply speed up time and have them go out the next day and perhaps explore the area. Like going out for lunch, visiting an arcade, doing some home and goods shopping. Once everyone ends themselves with unpacking I can continue on to the next day, but we seem to have some people who have not yet posted so it may take a little time.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:06 pm

Ah alright~ Also another idea! Boy and girl night? The two genders seperate to relax.. and just.. yknow get deep down with feelings and deep talk. Itll be great to do later in the RP when the girls and/or boys start conflicting with each other, or start crushing. ne?

Check Mate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syao4500 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:01 pm

Nothing like healthy male bonding at the local boxing ring... Real men talk with their fists!

Or something like that...

Syao4500
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:47 pm

A boxing ring would be interesting. A bar or club would be out of the question since most of them are minors in that region. If there's any drinking of any kind to be done (if there is) it would have to be at the homestead.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:03 pm

As for the ladies, shopping and exploring the city in all of its grandeur is what I'm imagining, though I predict there will be some dispute among them for where to go. I'd suggest karaoke, but idk.

Onsens, or spas, are a great choice too, but I think that'd be better if the the whole group went on a onsen trip. So much can happen. So much.

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!