Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*Insert witty title*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

*Insert witty title*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TuttiFrutti on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi.

Roleplayer Guild is down at the moment, so I am here now.

Ah! I didn't mean it! Well, I did, but I didn't want to say I'm just looking for a cheap replacement, I swear! There's not enough fantasy roleplays over there and I'm not much of a GM, so there; really, I've been eying this place for quite some time. It's so huge, how could I not be intrigued? And so labyrinthine, it feels like I'm trying to learn a new programming language, just navigating it. So much offered, so much choice, I'm sure there's some juicy little morsels to be found here if I don't get lost first.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, hi again! As you may have gathered from a previous statement, I'm a big fan of fantasy, the higher, the better, and always interested in unconventional spins on common fantasy tropes, settings, species etc., but I do have a heart for classics, too. To me, nothing beats the traveling band of adventurers which, I believe, is likely and sadly owed to the lack of such bands to beat these days. I'll admit, I'm focused on fantasy and wizard characters to the exclusion of everything else, though I've been trying to branch out lately. Actually, I haven't, but one day I hope to find the courage to try SF. Scares me, it does. I always feel I have to bring some ultra-hard science for admission, like "Know quantum physics or GTFO!" Not that anyone has ever said that to me, but I'm shy and damaged like that.

But enough of my prattling.

I look forward to playing with you. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TuttiFrutti
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: *Insert witty title*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Ooh, I spy another troper!

Hey there, Tutti! Welcome aboard! We have a really healthy fantasy crowd, here - Science Fiction, too. So whenever you feel like you're ready to make the leap into the science-fiction side of the force, I'm sure you'll land on a cushion!

On the labyrinthine feel of the site; if you have any questions; any at all, feel free to contact either myself or any one of the boys and girls in blue or green. We'd definitely be willing to help with navigation or any other issues you may have!

I look forward to playing with you, too!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: *Insert witty title*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkangel_10900 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Hey there :) I'm new too. I'd love to RP with you sometime!

Darkangel_10900
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!