Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

interested in an rp

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

interested in an rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby machstx on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 pm

im really interested in joing an rp. im new at role playing if anyone has one that they need people for lemme know :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

machstx
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: interested in an rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am

do any of these interest you: ideas-for-role-play-t47208.html?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asperser on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:54 am

If you don't mind posting two to three paragraphs per post you can take a look at this:

A World's End
In the distant future the world is a desolate wasteland. Cities now stand in ruins and humanity lives on, faced with starvation and strife. Every year the sound of a bell can be heard from the horizon. It rings once, then twice, calling those who would listen to its eerie melody. It is said that those who follow the sound are taken to a faraway place, a paradise where life and death do not exist, to a time when the world was rich and vibrant with life. One amongst thousands who make it to this place is then chosen to become god. Their wish made true, the soil made fertile, or if they desired, the massacre of those who remain.

You are one of the few who have heard the bell. What happens next is up to you.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
-Anais Nin

Asperser
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

Maybe you could check this out, Chapyer 1 - Apocalypse We're in need of a few characters.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi! Why don't you take a look at mine? http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/war-of-neudara/

For centuries the Djinn and Reda'an have lived in peace. But rumors of a faction bent on total annihilation of the old order have surfaced. What should be done?
"What hope hath man for good and evil, when all our Gods are scoundrels? Truth is what you make of it, 'tis best we pray that conviction is a virtue, and follow whatever twisting path be destined by our crooked stars..."
-The Crooked Books

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:22 pm

i would be up for a one on one, if your interested, private message me. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:53 pm

I have a casual RP in need of a few RPers, but it requires you to submit a sample writing before you are even allowed to submit a character for review.

Here is the link: The Grand Scheme of Love

I am also developing a new Bleach RP with a completely original storyline, this will be a little harder to get into, but I would like to get some people interested in it before it is finished.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!