Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Into The Woods

Into The Woods

a part of “Into The Woods”, a fictional universe by The_Queen.

I'm bad at descriptions, look inside for information!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Into The Woods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Into The Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:10 am

Some people may be disappointed that polarisbear is dropping out, but there are still plenty of other characters to interact with. All seven of the other characters have been introduced, including my loner cat. I know his non-social tendencies may be tough to integrate and I'm fully prepared for that, but this isn't just about one character.

I joined this roleplay because I thought it had a good story concept, and it was a change from the roleplays I usually play. I don't want this great story to die. I was the last poster, so there's nothing more for me to do right now. I don't want to give up on this roleplay and I don't want anyone else to give up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:26 am

Ohgod. I'm doing the fade-away. Maybe posting this will semi-absolve me of being a huge hypocrite.

Well no it doesn't, but let's have a go anyway.

Who is actually in still in for this? I mean, Fyre here is right, most of us can post. Heck, me especially (although Sirius' reaction would mostly be like; whose stupid idea was it to let something so petty join something so important, no offence to you ofc fyre ;p) but... Well, I'm gonna be just one of those people saying that if there isn't a lot of drive to keep this going (which is fine, your free time anyway) I don't feel committing myself to making another post. 'cause stuff (at least I'm honest, right?)
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Technically dogs are a cat's natural enemy, and Sabre did spend most of his life 'wild.' It's actually a survival instinct for cats to dislike dogs, but Sirius is a lot smaller than him and hardly a threat. Of course I know in-character thoughts and actions do not apply out of character.

It's just somewhat depressing for me to not even get past the introduction posts in a roleplay. I was also personally looking forward to playing this character, because he's always been a side character in pretty much every other settings I've placed him. I was looking forward to giving him his own place.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!