Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(Intrest check) Anthro Academy?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

(Intrest check) Anthro Academy?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm

I have an idea about a role play...it would be set in today's earth. BUT, the players' characters have been invited to go to a boarding school abroad. It's one nobody has heard about; when they get there, it's this HUGE property with a palace-like building, like a huge mansion. There are normal classes, classes about fighting and martial arts and such, and more.

But when you get there, you see, to your surprise, anthromorphic people of all species; they form the student body and part of the faculty and staff. You, humans, are new students. Some welcome you in, others....frankly despise your presence.

What do you think? Suggestions?
"What hope hath man for good and evil, when all our Gods are scoundrels? Truth is what you make of it, 'tis best we pray that conviction is a virtue, and follow whatever twisting path be destined by our crooked stars..."
-The Crooked Books

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: (Intrest check) Anthro Academy?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:19 pm

I like it, but could we play like two characters, like one human and one anthro??? it would be more fun. also, would it be a thread or actual rp? I prefer threads
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

I don't really mind having two characters like you described....thing is, the anthro character would preferably be new to the school as well. Maybe your human's room mate?

And yes, it would be a full role play; that's what I generally do.

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Sounds very intriguing, I would love to know more and most likely participate.
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Tail on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:57 am

I'm not into the whole furry thing, but this would be worth a shot.
If my character doesn't make your jaw drop at least once, I'm not doing it right.

Winter Tail
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:10 pm

I'll get started on it and message you guys then!

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm

please hurry..... I can't wait to start..

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Sorry guys, I've been really busy! I'm working on it now! Give me a day!

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 am

I'd join!
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Yay its up!!! I'm happy about it!!!

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm

Hey guys! The anthro academy is posted! Here's the link:

roleplay/saint-greys-academy

Submit a character and we'll get started soon! I'll make the first post!

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 am

Didn;t let me go to it, i also wasn't listed amongst your RPs when I looked for it that way

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

I'd join if you were still accepting.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am

That's really odd......try this:

roleplay/saint-greys-academy/

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ripley the Bard on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:34 am

By the way guys, please have a look at my website! It's an invisionfree board, so you know it's not a scam or anything!

z6.invisionfree.com/freedom_abyss

Ripley the Bard
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!