Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invader Zim - Interested???

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Invader Zim - Interested???

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 pm

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in joining an Invader Zim roleplay. I love the cartoon. Love it to bits. It's my bestest friend... O.o

Playable characters would be:

Zim
Dib
Gaz
Gir (probably taken by me)

NPCs would include:

Professor Membrane
Both of the Almighty Tallest
Ms. Bitters
The Moose

Would anyone be up to it???
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Invader Zim - Interested???

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I would but i'd SOO LOVE TO BE GIR X3 i've actually had the nickname gir through my highschool X3 but i can do Zim too XDD

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm

i wanna be the tallest xD

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Okay, we can make the tallest playable.
Yay! People!!!

It's just... Gir is my favoooooriiite!

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Re: Invader Zim - Interested-nope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

lol i get to talk about SNACKS!!!!!!!!!!
omfg my life is complete, and it is ur rp, so lol, u get 1st dibs, umm i wont be on tomorrow srry T.T

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 pm

I CALL PURPLE TALLEST!

YOU HEARD ME!

I CALLLLLED IT >.<

You can have red.. <.<

Or I can have red, BUT YOU AINT GETTIN' THEM BOTH!

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 pm

then i shall be Zim

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:24 pm

One of my Fav quotes:

"Hmm... you know, these aren't that bad. What's in them? "

"Theres Waffle in 'em!"

"YOU'RE LIEING !!!!!"

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Okay! Hi Rooster *spastic waving*!
I'll put up the OOC soon, then you can all officially sign up! Woot!
Also, I'm noticing a disturbing amount of chat speak in here. It actually makes me cringe. I want at least slightly literate (and creative) posts. If you need to, you can PM them to me and I shall edit/proofread as needed. I cannot tolerate bad grammar, punctuation, or spelling. It kills me inside... Augh! My squeedly-spooch!
Alright! Lets get this crazy train rollin'!

Edit: We need a Dib. If no one is interested in playing Dib, I could do it, but I'd like someone else to if possible.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, Im going to bed, I'll be back in the morning, Fairly early. Around 11-ish.
So, I CALL PURPLE!!!

You should..All know His Character..and..to be honest nothing is really explained about him other then

1. He's tall, this makes him better.
2. Loves Snacks.
3.Hates zim, and other short Invaders.
4. Thinks that lasers are overrated.

XD

Night all.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 am

umm i will be dib, hes the freak who trying to prove zim's alienness?

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 am

I'll be Gaz. That is one BADASS chick. xD
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:22 am

I can't guarantee that you'll get the character you want. No calling them here, I'm afraid. You'll have to wait until I put the OOC up to officially claim your character. Since most people are going to bed right now, I'll put it up tomorrow around noon. See ya'll then!
I think I best be Dib... just so I can get the plot going more... and yes, I do have a plot.

Edelle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MariasStorm on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

I'll play Zim? Or anyone who needs to be played... I love Invader Zim!
"Never doubt my weaseling abilities." "Sure," said Magnus. "And Madonna wants me as a backup dancer on her next world tour."
Magnus Bane "There's no need to clarify my finger snap. The implication was clear in the snap itself."
ImageImage

MariasStorm
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!