Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 pm

INVASION OF CHARACTERS: NEW DAWN
----------------------------------------------------
OOC THREAD AND SIGN UPS - post760101.html#p760101
----------------------------------------------------

Now with 'The Darkness' falling, It's only time until The Light rains over The Darkness, and a New Dawn can be made..."
-FreeHat

Sephiroth sat down on his throne, pondering about things, EVIL things of course. Suddenly, the door to his throne room busts open. "Ay, sir. We find this little runt snoopin' around." An Orc called out. He as holding a Toad. The Orc threw him onto the floor, beneith Sephiroth boots. Sephiroth smirked. "Tell me, how is Old Mario anyways?" Sephiroth calmly said. "I AIN'T SAYIN' SHIT SCUM!" The toad roared out. Sephiroth stood up. "My, my, don't you have a loud mouth. Orc, leave." "Yes sir." The orc closed the door. Toad looked up at him. "Hurry up and do it, KILL ME." Toad said, Sephiroth walked over to Toad. "Kill you? No. I'm going to send a message. A message to all spies and Heroes alike. If you ever set foot in Hollow Bastion again, I will kill you." Sephiroth leaned down, and picked up Toad by the throat. "Understand?" Toad began choking, Sephiroth grinned. "Ready for interrorgation?"

2 HOURS LATER

The three Leaders were having a group meeting in Ninja Wonderland, they suddenly heard slight foot steps. The door slowly creaked open. It was Toad. He was all bloodied up, and smellt like urination. One of his eyes were cut out, and a few of his fingers were missing. He walked towards the heroes, and fell down. Toad began crying. "I.. I didn't tell 'em nothing..." This left a big impact on the Heroes morality. He pulled out a small piece of paper from under his shoe. "I got the blue prints of... of the city you wanted." Toad, once a fearless spy, now cowering in what seems to be his own piss, and rolled over, and held out the paper.

Back at Hollow Bastion...

Messengers all over Hollow Bastion were running about. They knocked on each of the Darkness Leader doors, telling them that Sephiroth is holding a meeting in the throne room. Also, some of the followers were invited too. This meeting was "MANDATORY" according to the messengers.

A small area of where the rp is taken place on the planet.

((As you can tell, this is a more dark approach to roleplaying with your beloved characters. Also, sorry for a short post.))
Last edited by FreeHat on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In the end there can only be one."
Current Epic Roleplays

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Nami was sitting in her apartment, laughing as she counted her latest steal when a loud banging starting coming from the front door. "Bloody hell...A girl can't even count her money anymore." She rose with a groan and went to the door, opening it with a hardened glare at the messenger. "What?! I'm busy!" The messenger growled at her, imitating her glare. "Sephiroth, meeting, Mandatory. You better get your butt in gear and head over there." With that, the messenger gave a sarcastic bow and hurried off to knock on more doors, leaving Nami to shake her head. "Ugh. What in the world is it now?" She went back to the kitchen table and scooped up all the gold, money, and jewelry into a sack, bringing it into her bedroom to store it. Lifting a loose floorboard, she emptied the sack into the hole, which was glittering with the rest of her loot. "Now to get to that meeting."

After running about and locking the doors and windows, Nami set out, all the while searching the streets to see who else was invited. "Huh. Must be important." She quickened her pace, not wanting to miss whatever it was all about. Shoving people out of her way, she made her way across town to Sephiroth's headquarters. "Place looks even bigger every time I come here...." Nami strolled into the throne room, leaning against the door frame, her keen dark eyes watching everyone else.
Image Image ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Tap… tap… tap…

The rap of the Commander's fingers against the granite was the impatient ticking of a clock. I suppose, he thought grimly to himself, I can no longer think of myself as Commander. Rage quickly rose up inside him, but he did his best to suppress it. To no avail.
"Hey-o, snakey. You better head over to Sephiroth's HQ or -" a chair promptly collided with the messenger's face. "Ow! What the hell was that for?" he said, wiping blood from his nose.
"My name… is COBRRA!" Uhg! The man's voice had the rasp of nails on a chalkboard.
"Alright, alright, don’t get your panties in a twist. Just get down there, pronto, or face Seph's wrath etc. What did you say your name was? Python?" The messenger quickly slammed the door and giggled as he heard yet another chair crash into it.
Cobra was steaming with rage. He used to be respected, and now, what was he? A minion, he conscious told him; something he had always despised. Well, perhaps that would change. He got up and made his way down the corridor.
..._...l..________________, ,
....../ '---_______----______l] POW!
...../_==o_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____/
..//____/
.//____/

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:38 pm

As the two waited in the building. The Throne doors were not open. There stood a man with dark clothing, he stood infront of the door. Many villains were going to be there. Suddenly a womans voice came on the PA of the building. "Ahem, Once all guest have arrived in the building, we will open the gates. You're name will be on the large table, please find your seat, and remain quiet. While you wait, please listen to some of our 'tunes'." The woman said. The transmission broke. Suddenly, music was lightly being played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQnN_uDu ... re=related (Also, that's what Sephiroth looks like right now.)

Soon all the villains were mad. They've all heard this song before. One of the minor henchmen spoke out, "Why can't he ever play one of our themes.."

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Nami looked over at the minor henchman, scoffing. "Gee? Why do you think? Dumbass....." She rolled her eyes, examining her freshly manicured nails. They were black, with red flames playing across them. "I swear, some of these guys get stupider and stupider. You would've thought this new world would encourage villans to be more evil, more....not idiotic! God....They really annoy me." Nami sighed and crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently. "A much better question would be, where are the rest of us so we can hurry up and get in there? Maybe mandatory was too big a word for them." She chuckled under her breath. It was really unnecessary to be so cynical and mean, but she couldn't help it. She enjoyed it.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimatecreation on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

And here she was again, sitting in the land of Ninja's with her fellows, feeling yet another soul departing from the land of the Living, her heart aching and tears welling up in her eyes as she rushed over to the fresh corpse that was once one of her most faithful followers and, most of all, her friend.

Ignoring the gruesome state of his body and the equally horrible stench he emitted, Nausicaa collapsed onto her knees next to the toad and lifted him in her hands, staring down at his lifeless body as her tears rained onto it, feeling hot against her cheeks.

She did not rush towards the prints, nor did she do anything except hold him and reminiscent about times passed, about countless bodies like this that she caressed like a mother with a child, that she had weep for before finally putting to rest.

Teto...

Teto? Why did she, of all things that were going on, think about Teto, her companion of a fox-squirrel, who had died 200 years ago back before this portal opened, this world concocted, this whole giant mess of a living came to be.

Perhaps it was that Toad had a connection to her similar to that of Teto, and that they both died practically in her arms.

After several more moments of silence between the leaders and the heroes that were watching their leader curiously, Nausicaa placed the corpse onto a more cleaner place onto the floor and took the blueprints of his hand.

"Clean down Toad's body and give him a proper funeral, a well-deserved one for a spy of his kind. I will also come to bid my final farewell, but first I must discuss our plans, for the fate of Re-Born." Nausicaa said to several guards who stood within the room the leaders were meeting, who gave only a nod before immediately picking up and removing Toad's body from the vicinity of the room.

As Nausicaa returned to her seat, the blueprints clutched in her hand, she could only think of one thing, one name: Sephiroth. A man of great power from a world far from her own, she had heard much about him and his terrifying reputation; one of the leaders of the Darkness, there was no doubt in her mind that he was the cause of Toad's death, and of her friends death, and of the death of many innocents, human/humanoid and beast, animal and plant alike.

Being one who felt herself connected with nature and each individual thing, she felt a surge of emotions within herself; the most prominent of which was pure rage, the kind of rage that made her go berserk, forget herself in her anger and unleash a murderer in her place. She had tried multiple times to calm her, to get back onto her feet as her true, kind self, but there were those days, those hours, minutes, where she had become what she feared most: a killer the equivalent of one of the Dark followers.

She shuddered. If the God of Wind could hear her back home, she prayed that such a thing would not happen again.

Within her heart, in the darkness of the desert of bones, where there were- and are- corpses of various deceased, the spirit of Nausicaa held within her cupped hands the glowing orb of the Toad's spirit, where it faded ever so slowly into the dark background until it had vanished completely, forever.

ultimatecreation
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Possibly urged on by Nami’s words, Cobra hissed at the henchman with unseen lips. “Hold your tongue. It’s bad enough that our dear comrades have us waiting, I don’t need to hear your quibbling on top of it all!” The henchman seemed to shrink back. How he hated the common servants of Darkness. The girl standing near him caught his eye, however. He paused. She didn’t seem like the rest of them; she had a cunning glint in her eyes. Would she be a dangerous enemy, or an even more dangerous friend? He sat down on a nearby ledge, crossed his arms, and waited.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Link quickly moved near to Toad when he arrived through the door. He ignored the smell and the sight of the poor creature, He did not want to dishonor his friend. It was always a sad day when one of their spies died in their line of duty. Link opened his mouth to say something, but a ball of light with wings flew up past his shoulder hovering near to Toad. The ball of light was actually a fairy named Navi that managed to travel with Link when he pulled the Master Sword from the Temple of Time's stone.

"Poor guy... Link, can you do anything?" The fairy asked in a whisp-like voice. Link closed his mouth and solemnly nodded no. The only way to stop this would be to defeat the Darkness. Although he never did get to know Toad personally, he was still a good spy and therefore earned respect.

As the guards came in to retrieve Toad's body and Nausicaa returned to her seat, as did Link, allowing Navi to rest on his shoulder. She always hated death too, and it depressed her. As they were sitting and thinking, Navi spoke up with what Link was thinking... They did have an odd sort of bond like that. "The only... way to stop this... death.. Is to defeat the Darkness." Said the wispy voice in between what sounded like sobbs. Suddenly the voice obtained a fiery tone. "We will defeat them. No matter what it takes." Link silently nodded in agreement with the same fire in his eyes.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luis cypher on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm

As Kefka barged in he shrieked:
"Aaaahhhhhrrrrrggggg Sephiroth !!!
He knows I hate, hate, hate, Hate, HATE it when he plays that theme !
And you know what happens when I'm angry don't you ?"
He turned his attention to one of the lesser orcs and revealed a psychotic smile.
Suddenly bright flame enveloped the orc, moment's later he was gone and Kefka burst out lauging.
"Vwee hee hee hee hee hee hee well that's better isn't it"
Kefka says looking at Nami and Cobra still bearing an insane smile.

luis cypher
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Nami opened her mouth to respond, but thought better of it. "I'm sure the last thing I need is to get into a fight before this meeting. Sephiroth might kick me out, and that wouldn't be very good." So Nami simply continued tapping her foot impatiently, glancing at her watch every few minutes. She wasn't a very patient person. She might have been back when she was with Luffy, but she couldn't rightly remember. It hurt her brain to try and remember, so she cast her eyes around the room, looking at people. "Hm...I guess it's not an overall bad lot." Nami now had a bit of respect for the man that stood up to her, even if she didn't really know him. The ones that did know her knew better than to talk back, seeing as she had the speed of a tiger and the temper of a bear. Looking the man up and down, she gave a little nod. "I might've seen him around before. I think his name was snake or something."

As someone else set a figure on fire, one of the lower minions walked by her, his wallet sticking out of his jacket pocket. Smiling, she snatched it from him as he walked away, totally oblivious. "Score!" She chuckled to herself and opened the wallet, finding 100 dollars in cash. "Ah...Sweet sweet money. I really shouldn't steal from my own side though. Anyway, thank you pyromaniac. You just distracted the poor guy and earned me a 100."" Even her thought was sarcastic, bringing out another chuckle as she pocked the wallet in her shorts.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:29 pm

The PA system kicked back in, that song stopped. The woman went back on. "Please make your way the the Throne Doors, and sit down on your designated seat." The PA system turned off. The man in black opened the door. The room was huge. There was a GIANT obsidian table, pure black. Perfectly round in the middle of the room. There was names ingraved into the table. Sephiroth was standing at the opposite end of the table. "Welcome, please take a seat. Once everyone has.. settled in, we'll continue." Sephiroth smellt some burnt flesh. He sighed, "I swear if that idiotic clown ruins this..." Sephiroth though to himself. He walked over to the table, and sat down. The table had a rank, the leader were near the top of the table, by Sephiroth, while the warriors, and henchmen were at the complete opposite side. The people in the middle of the table were honored warriors, SGT's or higher up ranks. The room itself looked extremely posh and clean, unlike the town.

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Still grinning about her latest steal, Nami went to her designated seat, elegantly crossing her long legs and looking around at the other villains. "Have we grown in numbers lately?" She started a mental count, starting at Sephiroth and going around the table. "So we have. So either more villains have been coming through portals, or some of those goody goodies have turned bad. Well, or some of the villains had kids a while ago and I didn't notice." She couldn't help but laugh to herself at the thought of what some of the villain cross breeds would look like. "No, I believe I would have noticed that. Plus, they would've done the whole "My child will become the evil mastermind of the world!" speech. Ugh, those things are really obnoxious." She began tapping her nails on the obsession table, her gaze locking on Sephiroth as she waited for the meeting to start.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luis cypher on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 pm

After the doors had opened and revealed the room most of the people were in total awe but since kefka had been here before he rolled his eye's "hmph ... what a showoff ..."
He smiled when he saw Sephiroth's glare and preformed a cartwheel ending right infront of him.
"Hey buddy I've alway's wondered how do you keep your hair so stylish ?
Do you force your clones to do it for you ?"
Meanwhile Kefka had made a little gesture causing static electricity to form above Sephiroth's head.
Once he did what he felt was necessary Kefka abruptly ended the rather one-sided conversation.
"Ah well I suppose you wouldn't even tell me right ?
Because well you're so high and mighty and you had your own movie blah blah blah.
((and you have more yaoi fanfic than all of us together) <= will be depleted if necessary)
I'll just go to my place tah tah mommasboy"
And with that Kefka cartwheeled to his designated place laughing.

luis cypher
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimatecreation on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Nausicaa looked up from her pondering to come face-to-face with Link at one of the sides of the triangular table, expertly cut out of White marble for the sole purpose of giving a place for the Leaders of the Re-Born to meet each other in comfort.

For a small while, there was silence- cold, piercing silence, the kind that sent a shiver down your back even though there was nothing there, except in this case, there was an increasingly heavy atmosphere of sorrow and uncertainty, even though they seemed to be leading the Re-born very well, due to the fact that more and more heroes were suddenly getting the courage to fight back against the "Darkness".

Still, there was much to be done, which is why Nausicaa put down the blueprints before her onto the table, but did not open.

Should we wait for the third leader, or would you like to begin? She spoke telepathically to Link and Navi.

Nausicaa knew that it was not of good manners to begin a conversation without all of the designated people being present, but when there are urgent matters at hand, when good and innocent people are dying one-by-one in a seemingly never-ending cycle, does that really matter?

ultimatecreation
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Cobra couldn’t help but notice the girl - Nami, he thought her name was - steal a wallet from one of the lesser minions. He made a mental note of it as he sat down in his place. Magic would pose another problem – it just wasn’t fair. He had no magical abilities of his own, but technology could almost work like magic… if only he could ‘acquire’ some. And then there was the mention of clones. This was going to be an interesting meeting indeed. He looked at Nami, returned the nod she had given him previously, and waited for the Leaders to continue.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Link gave a silent sigh and shrugged his shoulders indicting that he was ready whenever she was. However, Navi had some questions. "Where is this third leader anyway and what's he like?" She asked. While Navi was talking Link eyed the blue prints. Will those actually give them an edge?

Even though Link himself was a man of few words, Navi filled the spot for a voice quiet nicely. Although she was more bubbly than he was, they still shared the same thoughts and feelings about things. They both somehow become a Leader. Perhaps it was Link's standing up against the Darkness. Link glanced at his gloved hand, and the Triforce of Courage under it. He supposed this is what he was supposed to do, help overthrow the darkness. The Master Sword strapped to his back was sure to help, too.

"Hey link! Are you paying attention?" A voice chimed in. Link snapped out of his train of thought and looked at Navi. He nodded a yes.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:07 pm

The table really was extremely huge. Big enough to house over 150 people, including a few bigger creatures. Although only 50 people came to the meeting. About 27 people were there. Sephiroth had 2 right hand generals. Wario and Psycho Mantis. Although Psycho never really talked. He sat right beside Sephiroth. Wario was the General of defense, and Psycho was an adviser. Sephiroth had control over this entire planet, and yet he was empty. This meeting would change that. "Gawhahaha, once everyone arrives, we'll start this meetin', yeah?!" Wario burst out, making a crude beltching noise after the sentence. "Yes." Sephiroth said. He seemed to have no emotions. Wario started eyeing Nami. Wario always tried getting a date with Nami, but she always ran away, or turned him down. But now, she couldn't go anywhere. Wario began walking to her, he grinned. "HEY NAMi! I couldn't help seein' you.. and I was gonna ask ye somethin'"

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 pm

(Lol. Simply Lol.)

Nami looked up at the sound of her name, her face quickly twisting into a disgusted, cynical smile. She stood, making sure that everyone seated at the table could hear her. "What is it now you putrid swine?! If you ask me out on another date, I swear I'll come over there and scratch your eyes out!" With that, she simply sat down, going back to examining her nails. She loved embarrassing people, specially those who annoyed her, and high ranking officials. Unluckily for Wario, he was both. The idea of going out on a date with him made her want to retch, which she had actually done on his shoes once when he had made a sexual innuendo concerning her. "Huh....I still wonder if I actually puked at the pure thought, or if I just ate some rancid food. Either way, barfing on that annoying little moron's shoes was very satisfactory."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FreeHat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

Wario ignored the comment, he really didn't care. "D'awww, com'on babe give Wari-poo a kiss!" He laughed. He stuck his lips out at her, the garlic smell just poured out at her. Infact, the minion sitting just behind barfed on the floor. Luckily, Nami wasn't close enough to smell it just yet. Sephiroth sighed, "Wario, I swear if you continue this, I will have you executed." Sephiroth said quickly, emotionless. Wario stopped dead in his tracks. He blushed, he hated people telling him what to do. He hated it even more when he couldn't do anything about it. Saying no to Sephiroth was like saying "Stop" to an incoming bullet.

((God! I don't know how much longer I can stall. People need to get in this meeting by tomorrow or they're outta here!))

FreeHat
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:18 am

((I know. Crazy huh? People shouldn't sign up and then just like...Dissapear. T.T *does a sad OOC dance*))
EDT:(If you're bored, you could always jump in the chat. There's usually SOME poor "drunken" fool to laugh at there. I'm actually sitting there now. Watching a hormonal woman switch between emotions.)

"Grr...That's it, I'm kicking his teeth out." Nami already had one foot up on the table when Sephiroth said something that apparently made him knock it off. Satisfied, she sat back down in her chair. A woman next to her chuckled, turning to face her. "It's a good thing you didn't. He'd just tear off your shorts or something." Nami nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he probably would." Her attire for today was a spaghetti strap tanktop and a pair of short shorts with heels. Normally, she wouldn't dare wear the heels, but these ones had blades hidden in them. Very useful in Nami's opinion. "Hmph. He must've had garlic again, if that man's puking." She sighed. "Wonderful, abso-friggin-lutely wonderful. I need a drink, a strong drink." Leaning back in her chair, she closed her eyes and propped her legs up on the table, her eyes closing. "Ugh....How much longer till they all arrive? If I have to be here much longer I'm going to shoot myself." Her hand subconsciously went to her skirt pocket, where her flintlock pistol was stored.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!