Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimatecreation on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 pm

They were, carefully re-drawn to appear as the real thing. Several of our spies who, quite a while ago, have taken it upon themselves to investigate the city- Toad included- came back with detailed sketches and/ or accounts of buildings, walls and other important places that have here either been moved or completely eliminated. Also, I don't recognize some of these under-ground passages, and they lead to very suspicious places as well, such as one leading straight into the palace of the leaders, and others into places with heavy military guards. They most likely think of us as desperate to attack their stronghold, believing that we believe an attack at their very center would shake them. I told Toad that that was our plan, but now I would like to revert to my older plan, the one that I haven't discussed around others- the refining and strengthening of our own forces should the Darkness attack. We need more heroes. We need to make our heroes stronger. But for the while, we should also let them think that we are going to attack, because while they are busy preparing for a possible invasion, we can use that time to get our own forces back in place. I'll fly around wonderland and the other lands and see who I can recruit. Link, Navi, I would like you two to take up full responsibility of our armies in my absence.

Nausicaa didn't recognize herself. Once an intelligent young woman whose only goals consisted of peace-making between the Great fungal forest known as the Sea of Corruption, the insects that inhabited it and the humans who barely survive alongside it, who was once known as a messiah, an angel, and even a goddess (and, lets not forget, a devil), had now turned into, what, a war general?

Back in her world, Nausicaa had dreams about leading the world to peace, acquiring that peace through non-violent ways whenever possible. And yet now, 200 years in a harsh and mostly merciless world had turned her into a battle strategist who had to fight her way with sword and shield to make a living for herself and others, using her knowledge to think about clever ideas for the sole purpose of slaughter and war, keeping dangerous secrets hidden from nearly everybody in fear that they would be leaked out into the hands of the enemies and telling lies in their place, then sending out heroes and spies with those lies to the Darkness, she herself risking their lives so that the enemy would gather false information, and then, when their lives would be extinguished, she would sit and weep for those she had practically murdered herself...

Has she really become what she defined as a demon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ultimatecreation
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Someone hitting on Nami, farting, and a clown spilling laughing gas everywhere did not constitute a ‘calm meeting’ in Cobra’s mind, but he dare not utter that aloud. He had already aroused the anger of both leaders. What a fool I am, Cobra thought. He cursed himself for his blunder – of course he wasn’t the only one with military background. This embarrassment will not go unheeded… for a moment, his seemingly unwavering gaze faltered, but he regained his composure. He wrinkled his nose at the smell of fried god-knows-what. At least, he hadn’t been incinerated like that orc. Dictatorship shmictatorship! They didn’t know what he had planned.

“I cry your pardon, your eminences. I never doubted you; it is purely my concern for the Dark as a whole that motivates me. I will await your further orders in my chamber.”

He got up calmly, gave a polite bow to both the leaders, and exited the room.
..._...l..________________, ,
....../ '---_______----______l] POW!
...../_==o_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____/
..//____/
.//____/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Link nodded his head to indicate he understood. Navi however turned slightly towards Link's ear and whispered, "We never took responsibility for armies before. This is completely different from before." Link turned his head towards Navi and have her a reassuring look. She shook a bit. "Suppose you're right, we can do this." Link gave her a warm smile. Then they both shook their heads at the same time. The same thought running through their minds.

Long ago, they only had one mission in mind. Defeat the Darkness. This mission had survived the test of time. However, it had not aged well. Back then, the odds were about even between the Light and Darkness. Now, though, the odds were completely lopsided. with the Darkness finally having an upper hand. Back then, he was by himself. Now, he was in an army with the Re-borns. Things have changed completely.

Link sighed a bit and leaned back. He thought about what his and Navi's next move should be. "Should we go see the leader of the spies? What's his name... Solid Slink?" Navi chimed in. Link couldn't help but smile at the mispronunciation of the name.

((I hope you don't mind... Link is going to have a talk with him. He is an NPC as of now after all. Heh, Slink.))
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Nami listened silently, a smile playing around the edges of her lips. "They should know better. You don't speak out in front of Sephiroth, not unless you've got some sort of a deathwish." At the sound of "Meeting Dismissed", she uncrossed her long legs and took them off of the table, rising from her chair and looking around. The others were starting to stand as well, some tromping over the Goomba body in the door. Her attention wasn't on them however, nor any of the leaders. No, her attention was on the man who had spoken out. "I wonder...." She stalked towards the door, her heels echoing loudly on the floor. She chose to step over the Goomba instead of on it. Much less mess for a stupid reason in her opinion. "Where could he have gone?" Nami looked around as she jostled with the crowd, her eyes finally falling on the man who has spoken out. Chuckling under her breath, she approached him, weaving through the crowds. She lightly tapped him on the shoulder as he walked, continuing to move with the mass.
Image Image ImageImage

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Cobra turned around, surprised. Through the eye holes in his blue cloth mask, his eyes narrowed. The woman, Nami, faced him. This was his opportunity, but he would have to play his cards carefully to achieve his goal.
“Come here.” She seemed slightly surprised by his abruptness. He showed her to a hidden corridor, and drew a pistol from his holster. But there was something strange about it, something undeniably wrong with its design. He swiftly aimed it, and fired. A blue streak of light zipped across the corridor and blasted a hole in a nearby wall almost silently. Cobra turned back to her. “Where I come from, ‘bullet guns’ are no longer used. This laser pistol, the only one if its kind, requires no reloading. I noticed you reach for your own pistol during that little meeting, but it would do you no good in a battle against a powerful magic user. This one, on the other hand…" he trailed off. "Let's just say, you won't come across such a weapon raiding homes.” He had slipped back into that strangely hideous, convincing voice he had used during his speech. “It is yours, if you’ll do but one thing for me..."

((The Cobra Commander really has a laser pistol on his TV show! XD))

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Sesshoumaru remained silent throughout the session and was quite amused due to all the commotions that had occurred within the throne room. In his opinion, it was all normal. The reason was everyone inside the room had their own issues and would not like to be stepped upon that easily. After all, they would not be in the dark side if they are all patient and understanding. That would be utterly ridiculous. He listened to all the rumblings and dialogues that were being spoken within the few minutes the meeting had started. It was irritating to his ears although, he managed and his cold facade did not crackle at all. HIs eyes of amber remained empty as he gazed at each speaker who had spoken their opinions in the upcoming massacre of the Light Opposition. He did not share his own insight, there was no need when it was already set into stone. The one sitting on the throne emitted it so.

The Youkai Lord did not even bother contradicting the Cobra who yelled in a manner of a barbarian. It was obvious that he had no manners and bragged about his military background. They do say that the weak creature barks the loudest. When Sephiroth had spoke about the meeting being done with, he was relieved to have so. All the worthless banter resembled the complains of children. He wondered why he allied himself with them in the first place. How aggravating it is to be.

He stood from his seat with one fluid movement as Jaken readied himself for the departure. Sesshoumaru exited the room without saying anything at all as he walked passed the goomba that had been trapped earlier. He would return to his castle and would wait for the plan that would be thought. There was no need to ponder about it anymore. If he would be left for the trapped or be sent to the base of the Light then so be it. He would eliminate all enemies with a cold death, they do deserve.

"Lord Sesshoumaru, would you not tell them off? They were practically idiots!"

The toad continued on to his statements about the other Darkness members being rude and stupid when he flew straight to the walls making a prominent mark upon it. No one knew who did it but Sesshoumaru simply stride passed him without any word as he made a good distance before speaking with a monotone voice that was void of any emotions.

"Jaken."

That was all he had to say to have the toad quickly collect himself. It was a call for him to hurry and if not would be left there at the mercy of the people who he had ridiculed. Sesshoumaru took one last look for the Hollow Bastion castle before he made his departure to his own abode.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 pm

"That IS a nice pistol....." Nami eyed the so called "laser pistol" with greedy eyes, her hand wrapping around her own flintlock. It seemed childish now, useless, and she was almost ashamed of having it. The man sounded very smart from his earlier speech though, even if he had been idiotic and arrogant enough to speak out at the meeting. "Tell me....What is it that you would have me do to aqquire it?" She didn't ask how he knew about her raiding homes, quite a few people knew. It was why most liked to keep their valubles out of her keen eyesight. "It's just one thing, how bad can it be? It'd be absolutely different if he was with the Heroes, but he's with us, the wonderous darkness. I'm sure it won't be too bad." As she thought, Nami zoned out, not really seeing anything around her. Not that you could tell. When Nami fazed out, her eyes still looked alert, still looked at you as if they were paying attention to every single thing you were doing, taking in every single word you were saying. It was an old trick she figured out while she was a pirate, seeing as how all her shipmates had to say sometimes was annoying chatter.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimatecreation on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Nausicaa nodded to Link and Navi and abruptly stood up from her seat, adjusting her helmet that she wore whenever she took Mehve* out for a ride.

Oh, and perhaps it would be better to evacuate this whole pub and the village as well. If the Darkness found out from Toad our meeting space, and I have little doubt in my mind that they have, then they would most likely storm this town and destroy it in the process. This meeting place is at the edge of Ninja wonderland, and is therefore very susceptible to being attacked. I suggest a transfer as quickly as possible.

With that Nausicaa ran out of the back door as quickly as possible, and she was quite fast, to where Mehve was parked, safe from the hands and eyes of thieves. She jumped onto the platform, strapped her sword onto her back and took her rifle into her hand, and, with one hand used for steering the glider, she activated the engine.

Mehve gave a small roar and an light from the engine propelled Nausicaa's ride into the air, far into the clouds and deeper into the wonderland as the master wind-rider caught a breeze that blew to her liking.

Here, she could forget everything- the strife, the death, the woe of the endless war between good and evil. Here, in the heavens, she felt the closest to home, no, she remembered home. Flying in the sky that towered over the Valley of the Wind, the Dorok Lands, the World. It brought here back precious memories of times past, of her people, of Mito and Kushana, Chikuku and Charuka. Selm and Asbel. The Ohmu... and Ohma.

Upon re-living old memories and losing track of time, when a certain large mountain peek suddenly appeared before her, a grand tower above the clouds, Nausicaa snapped back into reality- along with tears in her eyes from the knowledge that she may die here and never see her people, her friends, ever again- if they were even alive, that is.

Nausicaa gently landed Mehve on the very summit of the mountain, pushing away her thoughts as now she had returned to Earth, and, sadly, the business of war.

Almost immediately the rocky surface of the mountain top opened up and out jumped a figure high into the air before gently descending back onto the now-closed rock.

The figure looked at Nausicaa with happiness and relief twinkling in his eye as it gave a happy cry of "Welcome back, Nausicaa! I thought I felt you're vibrations here!"

Nausicaa simply gave a small warm laugh to the remark made by the young, hyper, yellow clad, blue-arrow tattooed monk that the Light Leader considered one of her most closer friends, not just because of being allies in a war but because of their similar philosophies and places in their respectable worlds, and because of their strong affiliations with the element of wind, although, she had to admit, his relationship was perhaps far more advanced then her own.

"Avatar Aang, what news do you have of this part of the land?" Nausicaa began, addressing the chronologically 312 year old with a more serious tone.

"Not much. The Darkness doesn't come flying around here often, and if they do they just usually keep on flying. Nothing else has been going on thats out-of-the-ordinary." He said, but in a less serious tone.

"And do they have any news about them as well?" Nausicaa said, emphasizing the word them to create a better understanding of it's meaning.

"Hmm... yeah, actually, they do. They said something about whatever it is "doing very well and should be finished very soon." I have no idea what they're talking about, though. Can you tell me, Nausicaa? Why aren't we allowed to go down there? You know I can keep a secret." Aang pleaded the last part, but Nausicaa merely shook her head in the universal sign of "No".

"There is something very special there, something that could help us win the war against the Darkness. I can't say what it is, but I need people like you to help protect it and make sure the Darkness doesn't get it." Nausicaa adjusted her stance on Mehve and got ready for another round-the-world flight, but before she did she turned to Aang with a very stern look. "I trust you, Aang. You and all the others who are risking their lives to see this through. I have great faith in all of those who are helping me with this, and I hope that you can carry out your assigned duties. Please, for the sake of Re-Born, the Light... and the Earth itself."

With that being said, Nausicaa once again switched on the engine and flew off into the clouds as Aang gave a small sigh before earth-bending his way back into the earthen walls of the mountain.

(*OOC: This is what Mehve looks like= http://gokayaknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/mehve.jpg)

ultimatecreation
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Cobra’s heart began to pound, but he concealed his exuberance, keeping himself calm. “You don’t have to do anything,” he hissed softly, and his voice seemed to have a life of its own, withering around her poisonously. “When I first came to this world, I attempted to secure a computer – a mechanical device that has many functions. But it was destroyed before I could acquire it, and I have not seen one since.” His eyes, two bright blue sparks once again, seemed to almost emit heat. “You have seen more of the world than anyone else, because of your raiding. There are places here with great technologies; it is only a question of finding them.

Nami, tell me where such a place is, and this treasure,” he nodded to the pistol, “will be yours, and more, if your require it.”

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 pm

"A computer huh? You're right, I have seen many of those. They're all too common in this world." Nami felt smart, in a place of power upon knowing something this man did not. Not only had she seen many computers, she had a laptop herself. She found it very useful for looking up to approximate value for items she....aqquired. "Computers are easy to find. I happen to know the location of one small factory that makes them." Nami thought a moment so she could remember the address. "Ah yes. There's a factory at 184 Laxor Blvd. There isn't any security, and you can easily steal a computer as they get ready to ship them all out. Do you need any help finding the address?" She flashed her award winning smile, the one she usually used to hit on a guy in a bar to get a free drink. "The pistol the pistol....I just want the bloody pistol!! The way it fires....Absolutely silent! I could take out people without all the ruckus. In one shot too. Fabulous..."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:26 pm

“I will find my own way there.” It was more than he could have hoped for. In one easy motion, Cobra tossed Nami the pistol and turned away silently, instantly forgetting his prior, menacing countenance once he got what he wanted. He was a lousy shot, anyways. And even better, the fool hadn’t asked why he wanted the technology! This was going better than planned. Had she asked, he would have told her that, after seeing the Dark leader’s demonstrations of magical power, he wanted to equal their ability. With technology, he could almost be as powerful as them, and therefore create a balance of power. But that was only a half truth. He would equal their power, and do ten times more, if his plan carried out. They were fools to have doubted him, and his plan!

Cobra left the fortress and made his way into the wastelands.

((I’m going to be away, and can’t reply to messages for 2 or 3 hours! Sorry guys!))

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:32 pm

Poor little Sack Boy was wandering around a town unknown to him. He was staring up at tall buildings and saw a castle far away, what seemed to him was thousands of miles. He looked around hoping someone would help him get to a save place because he knew that being on the streets of unknown territory was dangerous. He grew sad and looked around. Still no one could see him, given that he's only 3 inches tall, but also no one wanted to pay attention to him. He continued to wander towards the castle, growing ever tired from his travels. He had been in this new and strange place for 200 years and started to forget what his native planet was like. He began to grow infuriated and ran to the other side of the street. He pulled out his poppit and created a skateboard that he materialized in front of him. He jumped on the skateboard and started to tug and pull. He slowly started to gain speed, then the skateboard started going down the slope in the street and within a few seconds he'd traveled littleBIG half of a mile!
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Nami smiled and slipped the gun into her pocket, so a handle of a pistol stuck out of each one. "Ah. Sweet, sweet weaponry." She left the evil base and set off down the road, her eyes locked on a tavern. "I need a drink, I need a drink very badly..." She continued down the street, adding an extra sway to her hips. "Hehe....I smell free drinks tonight." A few men were watching her walk, and even more turned her way as she flung the door to the tavern aside. The bartender knew the drill, and started mixing his specialty for her. Strutting through the bar, Nami sat down on a barstool and crossed her legs as she had at the meeting, propping them on the counter. The bartender didn't say a word against it. The last time he had, he'd earned himself a black eye and a bloody nose. The man next to her was looking her up and down eagerly, finally saying the words Nami wanted to hear. "Can I buy you a couple of drinks Ma'am?" "Sucker!" Nami giggled flirtatiously, batting her eyelashes at the man. "Oh would you? I'm afraid I've left my wallet at home. I just needed a drink oh so badly..." Her voice was honey sweet, nothing like the harsh tones she used on those who annoyed her. The man was immediately drawn in, nodding. "I'll pay for everything, don't you worry."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squabbel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:26 pm

[Aiya! So Sorry, the Ozarks are having some server difficulties and I just got it fixed, so don't be surprised if this happens again]

Belphegor sighed as he landed on the roof of headquarters, he was late, that happened way too many times to be tolerated, but he was in the middle of something important that he just wanted to finish. A small streak of red flames had been following him at a breath taking speed, only to slow down once the flames dissipated to reveal a small white mink with ears and tail made of the storm flames it was just enveloped in. The small creature landed on the blonde's shoulders and wrapped it tail around his neck and snuggled in the fur lining of Belphegor's hood cooing happily. "Welcome back my beautiful princepessa," he said raising his hand and pat it on the head, the small mink just raised it's head and liked the tip of it's master's fingers and cooed again. "Now that's taken care of, let's just hope one of those brats waited for me," He said again before jumping off the roof and landing gracefully on the ground before turning around and walking through the door.

He was frowning, for a long while he has been doing this, he nearly never grinned ear to ear, he knew people hated him for what he did, but currently that was the least of their problems. Ever since he came here he has stuck to his bosses orders, to only kill if ordered to or if necessary, his boss would throw something at his head every time he did saying he was soiling the Varia name, but Bel just made a joke out of it later only to do it again, but know he knew he had to be serious, before he came here he had experience with situations like this, but he had never gone this close to losing, it frustrated him deeply but he remained calm as always, know it was "Un-cool" to have a prince lose his temper like that. He walked into the meeting room to spot Link and what looked like a little flying orb, he instantly popped a vain, how he hatted children [any that are under 20 at least, even if he is just two years shy Fran was three years shy and he would stab him in the back constantly, so yeah]. 'I thought my baby-sitting days were over, dammit' he said in his head eyeing the fellow leader of light. "So sorry I'm late, I had a prior engagement, did I miss anything?" he asked putting on a fake smile even though his voice was dripping with hatred.

Squabbel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:14 pm

Cobra began his work immediately. His small military unit – a force of only a few hundred – secured the factory within hours. Nami had been correct. There was relatively no security, making the operation infinitely easier. His respect for her grew, thief though she was. And I have the perfect motivator, he thought to himself, feeling the weight of gems in his pocket. He couldn’t shoot for shit and he was no fighter, but he could bribe a person like you wouldn’t believe.

Before, in his past life (as he had come to think of it) as well as being at strategist he had been a scientist, albeit a mediocre one. Although he was able to create simple robots and the like, his skill had never been incredible, or even noteworthy. Fifty years, however, is a long time to practice.

His design was simple; he had conceived it decades ago, and since then it had been improved. The parts would be hard to find, and he would have to improvise, but the technology in the near deserted factory would be sufficient. He took a blueprint from a white, square pouch on his hip and laid it down a nearby table. Yes, he thought as he surveyed the factory. It would have to suffice.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 am

Link was about to stand up himself when the other leader of light appeared through the door. Link frowned a little at his lateness and allowed Navi to fill him him. "Yeah, a bit... Toad came back with blueprints alright... But they tortured him so when he arrived he.. Died." Navi gulped. "Then we all decided the plans were compromised." Link turned the plans around so Belphegor could get a better look. Navi continued. "If you look closely, you can see odd paths leading to nonsensical places. Since we don't know what they got out of Toad information wise as well, We decided to strengthen and refine our forces while the Darkness awaits an attack."

Link nodded his head as he leaned back. "Nausicaa is out looking for recruits, while we watch over the armies." Navi said as Link started to stand. "We're going to check on Solid Slink right now to see if anything new popped up The fairy explained as she returned to her place on Link's shoulder.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimatecreation on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am

Nausicaa was busy flying over Ninja Wonderland, her eyes wandering across every piece of the land that spanned below her for miles on end.

Whenever she would see an unfamiliar figure(s) that she had not herself recruited, she would ascend lower to the figure(s), in order to make sense of whether or not he/she/they were in the Darkness, or not, the very first thing she had to evaluate before she could make her next move or speak her next word.

If they were, she would quickly return to her cover of clouds and telepathically warn any nearby Light followers, the majority of which were Ninja's in Ninja Wonderland, quite obviously, that there were enemy units trespassing onto their land and that they needed to be removed from the area as quickly as possible- the Light Leader didn't mean for them to be executed, but that is what occurred most of the time, as Ninja's were trained for silent killing, and not enemy re-locating.

That and the fact that they were enemies, and so therefore could not be allowed to run about, collect vital information crucial to Dark but harmful (when used against) Light, and then return with said knowledge to their home base.

However, if they appeared to not be allied with Dark, her method of approaching possible soldiers was to send a telepathic message to them while remaining hidden herself. That way, if she had accidentally came across a Dark follower she would remain safe from it's fire.

This time, she came across a party of 5, walking seemingly aimlessly upon an old dirt path that acted as a poor excuse for a road.

Nausicaa gave a small gasp and flew higher into the sky; away from the danger of being noticed by the three goblins and two orcs that were without doubt sent here by the Darkness to investigate the area for any weak point of the Light.

While the monsters continued to drag their weight ever so slowly across the barren, yet small stretch of land, the wind-rider above them was busy warning several nearby ninja's of the approaching hazard.

Attention all Light- Ninja's in the vicinity, this is the Leader Nausicaa speaking to you with information of an small enemy break-through. Two Orcs and Three Goblins, in heavy armor with heavy weaponry, heading Northward along the Poor Man's (Yeah, I know, really original /sarcasm)trail at a relatively sluggish pace. Please see to this as quickly as possible.

As soon as her announcement was made, a volley of poisonous needles and kunai shot out of the canopy of the forest trees and impaled themselves into the necks of the Dark followers; which was, surprisingly, their least protected area.

It was a known fact that Nausicaa hated Death and Killing, even though she was pushed to it more and more with each passing day, and this time was no different, as the fresh corpses collapsed onto the ground and into a pool of their own blood, Nausicaa felt a pang of sickness within herself as she witnessed such a sight.

Immediately afterward, several hooded figures in masks that resembled the faces of various animals jumped out of the trees with incredible agility in order to surround, and mutilate, the bodies.

Lady Nausicaa, you have nothing to worry about any longer, we shall take care of everything from this point on. One of the ninja's assured her.

Thank You, I am extremely grateful to you for your support in this war. Please, carry on with your duties.

With that being said and done, Nausicaa increased her speed and altitude and began to fly farther away from Ninja Wonderland to her next destination: Futurimicas.

ultimatecreation
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:22 am

After the meeting with the darkness, a raven haired boy with a katana was wandering around. He wasn't worried if people on the light side saw him. Sasuke Uchiha didn't worry about anything or anyone. Only the people on his side knew he was evil. Sasuke was once a Konoha ninja. He also killed two of the most evil beings in the world, Orochimaru and Sausuke's own brother Itachi Uchiha(Sasuke does not know Itachi was good yet.). Where he was heading he would never get caught. He found himself in the ninja wonderland.
"Ah, here we are. This will work to my advantage. These stupid ninja's will think that I am a one of them." thbe Uchiha thought to himself as he jumped down into the world. For Sasuke, being a ninja was to easy for him to decieve these people.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:10 pm

The skateboard by now had gain incredible speed and heading straight for a building. Sack Boy looked around and quickly jumped off the board and landed on the ground, tumbling from the speed. The skateboard snapped in half and made a loud cracking sound. Sack Boy got up quickyl and pulled out his poppit and took the skateboard so no one could find the source of the loud noise. He went up to the corner of the building and peeked around it. People were still minding their own business and ignoring little Sack Boy. He looked at the castle and saw that it was more enourmous than before. He had traveld a great distance, but was still far from reaching the front gates, and so Sack Boy stayed close to walls and began running to the castle.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Link followed Navi down a few halls. She always seemed to know where to go, even if in reality she didn't. Link chuckled at memories of when she would make them both become hopelessly lost. Link thing thought about the leader that had just shown up. He wondered if Belphegor was behind him or if he went off somewhere else. He shrugged as they neared a door.

"HERE! I FOUND IT, YES! Navi said in a victorious tone. Link opened the door to find a bathroom. Link couldn't help himself. His knees hit the floor from laughing so hard. When he regained composure and noticed Navi had become a red tint, of anger presumably. He heard what sounded like a Hmph, and she flew off down the hall. Link had to jog to keep up. Navi was a trip...

Finally, she ended up near a larger door with a cardboard box next to it. "This is it, I'm sure of it this time." She said in a bubbly tone. Link shook his head as he opened to door to find an empty conference room. Link ventured further in and raised an eyebrow. This was where they had met him... Where was he. Link turned around to come face to face with a man in gray skin tight suit with a dark headband and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Link yelped and fell backwards in surprise.

Both the man and Navi laughed. Then she spoke up. "Thanks Snake. He deserved that." "No problem. I like to use those boxes." Snake responded.

After Link stood back up with a sullen look on his face, Navi continued. "Have you heard about... Toad? She asked solemnly. "Yeah, it's sad when a soldier dies. Especially if you trained them yourself ... Did he manage to get the plans?" He asked gruffly. Snake helped trained those who wanted to become spies themselves.

Link raised an eyebrow at the rough response. That was just his way though. "Yeah.. but they were sour... All that work for naught." Navi sobbed a bit. Link shook his head in agreement. [/i]But the reason was here was that we wanted to hear a progress report."[/i]

Snake pointed at a seat at the conference table as he pulled up his. He pulled up a pack of cigarettes and offered one to Link, who politely declined. Snake then went on to tell them the new information, which was extremely sparse.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!