Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invitation to The Game

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Invitation to The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 am

Beth didn't know who to answer first the woman who had come from behind her...or her new roomate.
"I'm Beth."she said answering both their questions "I'm supposed to live in this apartment, and yes I'm new here." she said next, covering them both, she hoped it didn't seem weird answering two people at once.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Quietly, Moira nods and says, "Well, come in... um... You can too." she addresses the stranger and her housemate. "Um, I'm Moira." she says and gestures to the cushions.
Because my snot knows the answers! ~~A friend

"You're free to leave me. Just don't deceive me." ~Moulin Rouge

People make mistakes. It takes a big heart to forgive massive mistakes that sometimes interrupt life. I forgive you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Finding himself in an awkward situation Julias politely stepped to the side with a polite smile to both of the new arrivals.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Beth entered the apartment, and quietly sat down on the couch. She looked around the building quickly, memorizing where everything was placed immediatly. This would come in handy when she walked around the place at night...she didn't get much sleep anymore.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Haden grinned at the situation she had put Moira and Beth in. "I'm Haden" She introduced herself as well. When Moira invited her in, she accepted and stepped into the home. She noticed a man there and recognised him instantly as he owned one of the few shops that were around here.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Moira looks at the two girls, "It's good to meet you both, so," she looks at Beth, "You're my house mate?"

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Still feeling very awkward Julias tipped his head in recognization of Haden. He wasn't sure what she did but he'd seen her down the street a few times.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 am

Beth looked to Moira and said "That's what the lady at the welcome center said. So yea I'm your new roomate." If this sounded rude it wasn't meant to be, it was just the way Beth talked sometimes.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

Haden walked over to Julias, allowing the 2 girls to speak for a moment. "You run a shop as well don't you?"

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:56 pm

Glad to be at least partially out of an awkward situation Julias nodded. "Yes, mechanics mostly, I was helping her with some faulty equiptment when.....aaaah.....everyone just sorta popped up.."

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm

Moira nods and points at a door beside the kitchen, "That room's yours." and sighs, "I'm sorry the place isn't super great, but it's only my second day here and I tried to make it as homey as I could."

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Beth nodded in understanding, there was only so much that you could do to an apartment such as the one she now apparantly lived in.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:13 am

Haden smiled at him and realised how awkward it must be. "Well I just saw from across the street and decided to introduce myself with her being new and all." Haden took her earpieces. "I think I'll be leaving now. I want to finish my run and head back to the stall," she told Julias. "You girls need anything I'll be at my shop. I sell clothes so we're bound to run into each other some time soon." She waved to the girls and walked to the door.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:45 am

As Haden left Julias's eyes got big. Now he was the only one there that shouldn't be there. "Um, I'll leave you two to get to know each other. Moira you know where to find me."
Being very polite Julias heads out after Haiden.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Moira nods and says as he goes, "You can take my pet and I'll pick him up later." she holds out the money she owes and sighe, turning to her housemate, "Hey."

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Beth looked to Moira, "Yes?" she said politely.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:40 pm

"Thats ok, he should be fine." Politely taking the money Julias left the house sighing as he finally got out of the sticky situation. Turning he started heading back to his shop.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Moira sighs, "Sorry, I'm not used to this place. Um, I have an air matress you can use and there's food and drink."

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 am

"Oh thankyou." beth smiled, she hoped that she could get along with this roomate.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:10 pm

She shuffles her feet and looks down, "So we need to know each other." she says and sits on a pillow, "I'm Moira, I like to read, I know medicine... " she sighs softly and looks at the ground.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!