Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invitation to The Game

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Invitation to The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 pm

(OOC: If we don't start having longer posts and get the story going this is gonna die out. I'm not gonna keep checking for single sentence posts that still have no effect.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:08 pm

--I know. It's disappointing me. Ick. This is why I prefer one x ones.--
Because my snot knows the answers! ~~A friend

"You're free to leave me. Just don't deceive me." ~Moulin Rouge

People make mistakes. It takes a big heart to forgive massive mistakes that sometimes interrupt life. I forgive you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:32 am

(occ: is there any way you can introduce a twist so that we can start writing longer posts?)

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:54 am

"Well like I said, I'm beth, I like to read also, and I'm good at drawing." she smiled, glad to talk to someone else who liked to read.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:47 pm

--Um. Nightlife. They can go out to see what the commotion at night really is. Most crime happens at night, so it should be fun--

She nods and looks at her watch, "I need to change. It's loud out there at night and I want to see what's up. Maybe walk, go to a bar, a club... Anything to get out of this quiet place. You're more than welcome to come with." she says and heads to her room to change. She comes out wearing cutoff jeans and a tight black tube top. "Since I don't know the club scene here, I really don't know what to go out in, but I'll take a chance. So are you going to come?" she asks as she pockets her house key.

--Also, when I bring in The Game it'll be easier to write longer posts. They're about to learn about it anyway.--

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:42 am

--Good idea. And with Julias as paranoid as he is he'll be watching everything...=)

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:08 am

Beth thought to herself and then shrugged, she might as well go out, she couldn't sleep anyways. She stood and walked over to where Moria was standing. "Yea, I'll come with...I don't really have anything better to do.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Moira smiles and locks up after they are both outside and puts in the security code and walks down the stairs and into the brightly lit street. It's like a shift in reality, the city at night. People in fun clothes out in the street, walking, talking, drug running. Everything.

Moira heads to a building with a neon sign that says, "On The Rocks" and walks in. It's a bar and dance club, people are everywhere, music is blaring over huge speakers under the counters. She grins and sits in a booth, orders a drink and watches people dancing. A large -muscular- man in a black coat walks over, "Never seen you ladies here." he says and invites himself to sit with them. Moira looks at him, then Beth as if to say "Who does this guy think he is?" He looks to be in his early twenties, dark hair, darker eyes. He looks to Beth, "You two ladies have names?"

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 pm

Sitting silently at one of the side tables Julias watches as the man sits down with Moira and Bela. He'd seen them head out of their apartment with one of his cameras and had followed them. They'd just arrived here and already they were going out to a night-club. Not exactly a safe choice but they were adults and it was their choice. Just like he was their paranoid parent who would probably watch their every move for the next few nights. The crimes taking place around him were bad enough without him knowing the victims.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:47 pm

Haden had pulled on a long sleeve, off shoulder top and a pair of faded jeans for the night. Her hair was let down as she made her way to "On The Rocks". She smiled and waved at those she knew. Haden was one of those people who kept her friends close but her enemies closer. She walked into the club and looked about for anyone she knew. She spotted a table with Jack one of her close friends but he was with a lady so she decided not to intrude. Looking about, she found Julias.

"Hey is this seat taken?" she asked him.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 pm

"O, no go ahead. Just keeping an eye on the new arrivals. Just got here and already rushing to the clubs. I wonder what their teaching them in those schools these days?"

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Haden took a seat and smiled at Julias' comment. "Well they are young adults. Anyways its nice that you're looking out for them." Haden leaned back into her seat and looked to the 2 girls as well. There was a man talking to them. They did not seem to welcome him at all.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:55 pm

"Paranoia thats all. I'll never need kids. I've got plenty of people I already worry about."

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Thu May 01, 2008 6:04 am

Moira sighs and orders another drink; Boy this guy could talk! After that drink she sighs, "I'm going to dance..." she says to get away and slides out of the booth and goes onto the dance floor. Within moments, she is sucked up by the massive dancing crowd.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu May 01, 2008 8:51 am

Beth silently followed Moira as they went to the bar. She ordered a lighter drink, not wanting to get drunk after what had happened the last time she did. A man sat down by them, and Beth caught the way Moira looked at her, and she shrugged as if saying "I don't know." Moira soon went to dance, leaving the two alone.
'Great, leave me with the drunk man.' she thought to herself.
"Hey you didn't answer my question there, pretty lady." the man said. Beth glared at him, anger apparant in her eyes.
"Buzz off you bone head." she said to him.
"Whoa, what's with the anger? I was only asking a question...you should really answer it." he said, anger entering his eyes.
"Oh? What will you do if I don't?" Beth said, sitting down her drink. The man grabbed her arm, he was squeezing it, but she did not yell out.
"Then you might end up in a gutter, not breathing...got it?"
Beth smiled, but this wasn't a kind smile, she brought her free arm up, and with quick movement punched the guy on his jaw. The man flung back, releasing his hold on her arm, he landed with quite a loud thud. Ignoring the stare's that were now directed in Beth's direction, she picked her drink back up and watched Moira as she danced.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Thu May 01, 2008 9:53 am

Haden was about to respond to Julias when the pestering man grabbed hold of Beth's wrist. Haden sat up in her seat, ready to intervene. But Beth surprised her by defending herself. She all but tossed the man to the ground. Haden laughed silently. So the girls could defend themselves.
"I don't think they need our help or protection," that statement directed towards Julias.

Aslin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Thu May 01, 2008 4:15 pm

"Against haughty men like him, probably not, I'm a little more worried about the fun chaps they might meet on the way home."

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Thu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm

After a bit of dancing, Moira goes to the bar and orders a drink, "So what happened to the sleazeball who was hitting on you?" she asks and takes a drink. Silently she watches the dancing and says, "I got friggin' molested in there; The guy I hit isn't a pretty sight now." she shakes her head, "Maybe we should leave, these people have some P.S. issues."

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri May 02, 2008 12:21 pm

Beth looked to Moira, and didn't bother to lie "I punched him...lucky for me, he was drunk enough for that to work...not that I'm not good at punching..It's just that I'd rather not hit anyone." She looked to the dancing floor and caught a glimpse of the person Moira was talking about. "Yea, perhaps we should leave."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Fri May 02, 2008 3:38 pm

Moira nods, "Might be a good idea." and rises, "Lets get." she says and walks out the door with Beth beside her. "Wanna go home?" she asks as she takes a shortcut towards an alley, "This way might not be super smart, but it's late and not safe..." she says as she sees a guy get pushed into a wall and mugged. She walks quickly through with Beth at her side.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!