Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Iron Casket: For Want of a Lynchpin

a part of “Iron Casket: For Want of a Lynchpin”, a fictional universe by KazMartell.

In 2786 the Edo-Raja Gambit sparked the 3rd Corporate War. With battle lines and alliances drawn, the prize this time is access to the latest technology to control space; an experimental FTL drive, yet to be successfully tested.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Iron Casket: For Want of a Lynchpin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazMartell on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:37 am

I'll have maps and such here before too long. Any OOC questions can be posted here, and I will try to regularly keep tabs on all of your various objectives from here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazMartell
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Iron Casket: For Want of a Lynchpin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazMartell on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm

* I apologize for the cut-off. Full image Here.

The following is the strategic documentation provided to each unit commander; at your discretion this information can be prolific for your entire unit.

Active Participants:
- Terran Entertainment Corporation: Well armed and well trained; generally Infantry, but they have a number of Mechs and Tanks on-planet. This was their world originally, and so they are likely to know where most of any supply caches are. They are able to communicate effectively without off-planet comms relays, so be cautious if engaging them.

- Kaalikot Arms & Armour: If during combat operations it is decided that you would like to ally one of the local powers, Kaalikot is off limits. They are traitors and have burned every bridge they've crossed since stepping foot on-planet. They are predominantly infantry, but again they have considerable numbers of Mechs, Tanks, and Strike Aircraft on planet. Most of their main forces are concentrated in the Capital Cities Band, north of Futura. They are currently engaging TEC forces in large numbers.

- Rebels: The local Rebels are being supplied by a Rogue Trader, and so have access to a number of Class III machines. They are poorly trained but may vastly outnumber both other opposing forces on-planet, and so must be dealt with cautiously. They can be avoided or bargained with on a case-by-case basis, but we will eventually have to deal with them in one way or another. Be advised that they have several elite units, traitors or rebels from Mercenary units that are highly skilled.

- Templar Vanguard Heavy 5th: Our forces on-planet. The Heavy 5th was an entirely Mech Battalion, with some support assets; 50 Mechs joined the Kaalikot forces on the initial conquering of the world. It is unknown how many remain, but the Five Companies' last known locations are as follows;
--- 1st Company: Last known position was along the major river West of Eaton and South of Vale. Reportedly they were guarding Kaalikot bases in the area. M.I.A
--- 2nd Company: Lost during TEC capture of Futura. M.I.A.
--- 3rd Company: Last known status, caught between Kaalikot and TEC in Calixus. M.I.A.
--- 4th Company: Last known position engaging Rebels in Gariguude City. M.I.A.
--- 5th Company: Last known position; Mountainous region north of Styk, North-East of Tharkad. M.I.A.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazMartell
Member for 10 years

Re: Iron Casket: For Want of a Lynchpin

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazMartell on Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:31 am

I haven't seen you folks in chat lately; are you alright with me jumping forward to the drop in my next post, or do you all want another round of posting in the briefing?

KazMartell
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!