Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Iron Cross Breeding Program - Info, OOC, and Recruiting

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
I'll try to make my next post one of my best! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shade the Avenger
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Re: Iron Cross Breeding Program - Info, OOC, and Recruiting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antellite on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:59 pm

This sounds interesting. I hope it isn't too late to join...

Name: Bain Newbury
Prominant Nationality: Irish
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 162 lbs
Selected Animal: Bengal tiger
Physical Description: Bain is your typical Irish fellow. His light auburn hair is short and somewhat curly, and he sports a faint soul patch. His eyes, before the experiments, were green with faint traces of almond brown. Now they have a slight golden tint to them, and his pupils are shaped much like a cat's. His canines have grown slightly longer than a normal human being's, and because of this, he refrains from smiling often. Bain's fingers are long and clawlike, and he flexes them constantly.
Personality: Bain is extremely temperamental and prone to anger. He is skittish and jumpy, and avoids human contact as much as possible. He also has an insane hatred towards Germans.
Brief Background: Bain was born in Dublin in 1917. His father was killed in a dogfight against a German plane, and so he was raised by a single mother. He moved to Britain at the age of 21, and joined their air force two years later, taking up after his father. In '43, his entire flight squadron was captured and subject to these experiments, only a handful of them turning out 'successful.' Because of his temper and unnatural hatred towards his German captors, Bain was labeled as a failure and dumped back into society. After the experiments, he took to drinking and spends most of his time in bars, or wandering aimlessly across Europe.

^Edited his age, because the dates didn't quite match up. ^^
Last edited by Antellite on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Antellite
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 pm

Never too late to join. :) I look forward to meeting your character in the IC thread. ^^

Schreiber
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antellite on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:21 pm

^^ Awesome.
I'll join in when it gets to a part where I actually can.

Antellite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Alrighty. ^^ Sounds good, and I hope you enjoy the RP. :)

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

Yay, more people! =D

Shade the Avenger
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 am

w00p! Clash of the celts..! I look forward to Bain's introduction. ^^..

Stitches
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antellite on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:30 pm

So, I've been thinking of a way to get into the roleplay without having to wait too long. I wanted to check how you'd feel about this, first, though. ^^
I was thinking that Bain could be one of Tanya's tennants, and for some reason came home drunk to Tayna's apartment rather than his own. He ends up passed out in her kitchen.
If you don't like that, I'll gladly wait. :)

Antellite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:35 pm

That sounds like a good idea. ^^ It's fine by me as long as Stitches doesn't mind the little "intrusion". ;)

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:38 pm

That would work out completely fine-- as I have said in a previous post that there is a single person living next door to Tanya. ..And he's male! So go for it. ^^.. Although Tanya would probably scold Bain the next day if he leaves puke on her kitchen floor. ":p!" Oh, and you could work on the dead bird thing if you wanted to.. As Tanya has a habit of leaving dead creatures on her neighbour's door steps! Lol. Instincts!

Stitches
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antellite on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Awesome. ^^
Haha, Bain would probably end up either bringing the bird back or eating it himself. xD

Antellite
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:34 am

Alright, just so everyone knows. Shade has told me that she will be absent from the RP until Sunday, so Afanasiy is going to be a little MIA until then. ^^

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

Sorry guys, I'm on a school band trip. D: I'm using one of my roommate's laptops right now, but you guys just keep on with the roleplay and I'll try to post when it's my turn. ^^

Shade the Avenger
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Schreiber on Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:28 pm

D: Stitches, did you abandon us?

Come back! D:

Schreiber
Member for 16 years

We miss you, Stitches!!! D:

Shade the Avenger
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Antellite on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:52 pm

:(

Antellite
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!