Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Japanese anime style harem rp OOC accepting

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Japanese anime style harem rp OOC accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am

Yes characters will have to wear the school uniform to school, but remember there will be plenty of times when you get a chance to be out of it, days off, after school, etc
Anelle, if you want to be a harem female, then you have to pick a character archetype, which I have provided a list, and then you can base the personality around that, you may not have to change the personality completely and can mix a couple of types of archetypes.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am

Hai, i get it now. Okay, thanks i just needed to clear that up. Sorry for asking another question, but what about the boys' uniform? is it just like a black coat and pants, gold buttons, or more formal like a suit?
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 am

Can't have an anime without les-yay fanservice.

Name:Kurokawa, Michiyo
Sex: Female
Character Role: Teacher/harem rival
Character archetype: not applicable, but essentially the bottle fairy.
Birthday: 3rd April
Class: 2A
Appearance:Image
Personality: They say that someone who participates in a class A after school is immature, a theory which Michiyo does little to disprove. She is quite easy going, going with the flow often in sticky situations. Key word often, as she seems quite self conscious about her appearance, which of course makes drinking and smoking a vicious cycle. She has been also known to cause some chaos of her own, especially with her cryptic teaching methods.
Short Bio: In her own school days, she was a shrinking violet, more focused on her studies than anything. Her most successful family member was her mother whom managed a convenience store. Eventually, however she begcame enamoured with an Ojou. They had known eachother since middle school, but it took until here first highschool year to get the courage. Unfortunately, their combination as volatile, and with Mr.Kurokawa eventually figuring out what they said about girls who work at seven eleven, he wasn’t exactly pleased with what his daughter was up to either. Michiyo nonetheless got into a decent college, trying to get approval in that way, and has recently landed a teaching job. Ironically, the time spent in college sort of ruined the chemistry between her and her girlfriend.
School Club: Helps organize the sports and music clubs. A regular at the karaoke bars.
Last edited by BurningBridget on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 am

Well I thinks it best for you to be the teacher in class 2A, mainly as that will be the main teacher to be included in this roleplay and she seems like a good character to be the main teacher of the series. Well technically I should be saying sensei, as that is what you character is going to be refered to as explained in my opening post with the honorifics being used like in subbed anime.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

would it be possible for me to be held back a year so I can interact easier? I only say that because my character type needs an age AND wisdom difference to be effective.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

Well, about asking for the possibilites of what class for my character to teach, I was just nervous about possibly taking the role of a major antagonist.

I think it was a good move listing recommended archetypes for the players to experiment with, and being GMed by a presumably fellow troper is comforting.

It looks like it could right now, since I believe I can see some possible dynamics

Lucius probably would be the most relatable to Kanna due to their shyness and possibly rosemary for both being Westerners. And because of the type of person she used to and her newness on the job, Michiyo would ironically with both Kanna and Lucius, while Rosemary might remind Michiyo of her former lover. Akira and Kiyo might team up for coverage on Rosemary, while the former’s naughty photos would often be “confiscated” by Michiyo. Kyo’s role is already explained but could possibly overlap into something comedic with the One Steve Limit trope aversion, or at least something similar thanks to the inclusion of Kiyo.
Last edited by BurningBridget on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:09 am

Bridget i like the way you think this will be extremely fun once we get started.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

I like how you situated that Bridget.

This is going to be like you said outlaw, fun!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

so...we gonna start anytime soon?

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeah that's what I'm wondering too....

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm with you too i cant wait to start. we've probably got every we can for now more might join when the ic is up but we get to start even if they dont.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I'm making the thread now. As soon as it is finished I will edit this post and post the link here or if at least one of you post a reply to this then I will post the link in another post below the last reply, also I will put the link into the first post of page one as well. Well make sure to have a good time while doing this roleplay and if other people still want to join pm me and I will talk with you to see if I can fit you in. PS all of you are in class 2A appart from Soukudo, Kyo played by AlWayZFrE3 who is in Class 3B.

IC is up and running link japanese-anime-style-harem-t37118.html

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm

again, might you let me be held back a year? I'd like to be closer in on the action but still hold age over others, if at all possible.

Will post vague or something neutral until then.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Well I really want a senpai, and note that a lot of it will be in breaks and stuff so you will still be able to interact a lot. Now I'm fine with you being held back a year if that year was the third year, e.g you were in the third year last year and then failed to graduate so they held you back a year meaning that you would be a year older, but I just really want somebody to be called senpai by my character and since your character was the only 3rd year student character that applied, you are the one to fill that role.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 pm

okay, I'm cool with that way of looking at things. I'll post up when the ball gets rolling and I have a good spot to jump in. Peace

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetareItalia on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:33 am

Oh shirt, just realised the IC is up, ill post when i come back form town. OTL.

HetareItalia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridget on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:40 pm

I really can't handle so activty out of nowhere. I'm got more of a one a day schedule...life and all that. Really sorry. Someone else can have Michiyo or something.

BurningBridget
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Name: Shochikubai Miroku
Sex: Male
Character Role: friend
Birthday: November 5th
Class: Year 2A
Appearance:
Image the one with pink hair
Personality: Weird, kind, loving and loves his motorbike, sucks lollypops, lazy, plays games, sleeps, plays guitar, bored easily. Including more hobbies that i won't go into.
Short Bio: Miroku Shochikubai, son of an important police official, but hangs out with yakuza’s, like to invent weird gadgets. His mother was killed when he was young. He was brought up in a rich family, he really doesn’t know his parents much and when his father moved he left his friends behind him. He lives in a small apartment where he keeps in contact with his friends.
School Club: Yukan club – solves mysteries
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm

It looks like the teacher character is going to be a NPC, unless someone wants to take over the character more permantly, I want everyone to hurry up and get into the classroom so that my character can be introduced, P.S. wait a bit for Kaoru_chan to come online and post, but if she doesn't turn up in 24 hours, then I will just assume that she is late/absent and just carry on without her, okay everyone.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 am

lol, sorry if you thought i quit on ya. I was grounded for like ever... I tried to sneak on, but that didn't work out for me...

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!