Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Japanese anime style harem rp OOC accepting

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Japanese anime style harem rp OOC accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 pm

IC Status: Up and running japanese-anime-style-harem-t37118.html
Firstly this will be posted in English, but will use the language used by anime subbing, e.g. sensei, sepai, sama, chan, kun etc. If you don't know about them the visit this website http://bugfox.net/fun/2008/08/16/japane ... -in-anime/ Also currency will be Yen.

A mysterious transfer student who has just moved to Japan from England (me) transfers to Himashi High School(second year) in Japan in some small Japanese town called Himashi on the island of the same name, at the start of the Japanese school year so know body already knows me. Since this is a harem there will be a number of girls going after me. The story will continue until the end of the year. I am transferred into class 2A and the classes go up to D, max of 30 students in each class. The role play will be mainly about character interaction in the school environment and then outside so classes/other academic stuff will be skipped unless good character interactions can be found similar to in animes.
The school contains a swimming pool, various sports facilities including a gym and dressing rooms, a big library, a cafeteria with average food, a food store, many classrooms, a teacher’s lounge, a school infirmary, a courtyard and a roof garden. The town contains a shopping centre including shops, restaurants, cafe’s karaoke joints etc, a public library, park, cinema, bus station, residential areas, a school of each age group, a public swimming pool, an amusement park, a nearby hot springs resort, a nearby ski resort, nearby mountains, a nearby forest, a nearby port and dock and a nearby beach.

Character Archetype list
Bokukko
Bottle Fairy
Cute Clumsy Girl
Cute Mute
Defrosting Ice Queen
Emotionless Girl
Genki Girl
Hot Amazon
Ill Girl
Kuudere
Meganekko
Mysterious Waif
The Ojou
Shorttank
Shrinking Violet
Tsundere
Yamato Nadeshiko
Yandere
Wrench Wench
Imouto (Innocent)
Dandere
You can pick one archetype, or a couple if they go together, or are similar and don’t clash, try not to repeat previous archetypes unless unavoidable. More info on these can be found on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

Please post your character applications using the following template P.S. All people from island must have Asian names.
Name: Family name, personal name
Sex: Male/Female
Character Role: (what role does your character play, harem female, harem male(mine), male friend of harem male, male rival to harem male, female friend to harem female, sensei(teacher, school nurse etc) etc
Character archetype: For Harem females only, what archetypes) are you
Birthday:
Class: (You decide year, I decide letter, remember that senpai’s (year 3s) and kouhai’s(year 1s)(refering to what my character would consider senpai's and kouhai's) are likely to have less contact with my character than year 2’s).
Appearance: (anime pics or descriptions or both, can explain differences between pic and your character as long as they are reasonable).
Personality:
Short Bio: (Can edit this part later to include interactions with other characters, i.e. relatives, friends etc. if you get permission from that person).
School Club (this is stuff like music, athletics, track, newspaper, sports teams or the going home club (no club)

This is my character
Name: Bishop, Lucius
Sex: Male
Character role: Harem male
Character archetype: NA
Birthday: 23rd May
Class: 2A
Appearance: Image (Only looks English, not Japanese of course).
Personality: A kind and a bit shy guy who is used to girls completely ignoring him, thus making him dense to when girls like him. He values his friends a lot and doesn't like to upset people. He will try his best to help anybody in need no matter what dangers he might put himself in.
Short Bio: He can speak and write Japanese fluently, but don't know much about the culture. He grew up in England. Just moved to the island and is currently living in a small western styled house near the front gates of the mansion where his paternal grandfather lives alone. He receives enough money to live off, but no extra. He lives 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop and a 30 minute bus ride to the school. Rest will be revealed in role play.

Check here to see if you are accepted
Accepted characters
Hrem male- Bishop, Lucius played by Leemaths

Harem Females
2A cute mute- Himewari, Kanna played by vain
2A Clumsy Cute Girl- Nakamura, Kiyo played by Kaoru_chan
2A Ojou- Valentine, "Marie" Rosemary played by Alise120
2A Tsundere- Suzuki, Haruko (Haru), played by HetareItalia
2A Imouto (Innocent)- Saayakoi, Ayane played by Anelle

Other Males
3B Older brother type- Soukudo, Kyo played by AlWayZFrE3
2A The perv- Sakamoto, Akira, played by Outlaw
2A The friend- Shochikubai Miroku played by rollietyler

Other Females
Teacher of class 2A/harem rival-Kurokawa, Michiyo played by BurningBridget
Last edited by leemaths on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Japanese anime style harem rp OOC accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:14 pm

hey, man, mind if I jump in as a 'cool uncle' type? Will still be in the school age, of course, but will play more of an older brother role. interested?
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Soukudo, Kyo
Character Role: Older brother type to everyone
Birthday: December 8
Class: 3rd year
Appearance: Image
obviously no automail arm or leg, little taller, and pure silver hair
Personality: Laid back and lazy, but so smooth it sometimes pisses people off. Will, on instinct look out for anyone that needs guidance or any other form of help.
Short Bio: Was born into a family in the red light district of Shinjuku, one of the few that still remained sane. His father was a guard at a local bank, and his mother was a lunch lady at his school. Kyo grew up fighting for respect and money to help out at home. When he turned 16, his mother thought it best to send him to a better school, and thus built up enough money to do so. Despite his history, Kyo remains passive and nonaggressive unless provoked, though doing so is nearly impossible on a good day. When he arrived at his new home, Kyo quickly realized that many people here needed help, or could be redirected to a better course of life. So he's fallen in as a mentor to many, and is unniversally called Senpai by almost everyone on campus, even teachers, for his random knowledge and parental attitude.
School Club: Kickboxing club

Here's the general idea of who i'd be. Hope it's okay with ya :)

Peace
Last edited by AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Sounds interesting. Mind if I join. Also, just in case you wanted to know or if you didn't know. Senpai and Kouhai aren't indicators of respective years in school. Senpai means mentor, so basically a senpai is someone who is in a grade that's higher than you. Kouhai is similar to protoge, meaning someone in a grade lower than you. So to a 1st year a 2nd year is a senpai, not just a third year and vice versa.

Name: Himewari, Kanna
Sex: Female
Character Role: Harem Female
Character archetype: Cute Mute
Birthday: 22 August
Class: 2
Personality: Kanna is shy to the extreme in that she rarely ever speaks and if she does its usually only one or two words. If she speaks more than that it is usually in one of her strange serious moods. Kanna mostly communicates with gestures with her arms or with nodding. Though she tries to smile in front of her friends, Kanna always seems to have a sad evanescent look in her eyes.
Short Bio: Kanna lives alone with her brother Kenichi who has taken care of her since they were young. Their parents died when Kanna was young so she only has vague memories of them, but her muteness seems to stem from some tragedy around that time that she is unable to speak of.
School Club: Music
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Of course, male characters can be whatever you want, just post a profile and if its okay by me, then I will accept you,

and AlWayZFrE3, your character is accepted, but you won't be able to post on the Ic until your bio is finished, but it will probably be finished by the time I manage to get the IC up anyways,

Vain your character is also accepted, and thus am 1/3 of the way until it can be officially called a harem. Also yes I know ablut senpai etc, but i was refering to my character's viewpoint.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 pm

sweetness, so when is the IC gonna be up? Anyway, by the time you read this I will either have edited my bio or am working on it.

Peace

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Well I need to wait for more people to post up character sheets, I am currently waiting on 4 people who posted in the interest thread, plus I have to at least wait for a total of 3 harem females as otherwise it wouldn't be classed as a harem, but I would probably wait a little longer to try to get 4, 5 or 6 harem females, plus some people for other roles, well I will be able to roleplay teachers if nobody wants to do them. Ps good bio, can't wait for more people to join.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 am

Name:Nakamura, Kiyo
Sex: Female
Character Role: Harem Female
Character archetype: Clumsy Cute Girl
Birthday: 13th February
Personality: Kiyo is bubbly and clumsy. She can be un-intentionally annoying when she is doing something for her club. Other wise she is very encouraging and tries to help often, but always messes up.
Short Bio: Kiyo was born and raised in Himashi, and likes it alot. She was always clumsy and it got her hurt frequently. She tried her best through out school, and is a straight A student. She lives with her parents who are buisness owners, owning a small convient store in Himashi. She lives in a 2 story 4 bedroom house. In her past she was always the single one out of her friends, and tends to get bubbly around all guys. Kiyo enjoys her life with her parents and is a happy child. She has a thing for writing stories and taking pictures.
School Club. Newspaper
hope this is good enough.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:18 am

awesome. Can't wait to get this started, for some reason.

W/e, peace untill you need me

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:58 am

Name: Sakamoto, Akira
Character Role: the perv that is constantly striking out with girls (you all know the kind of person i'm talking about there is one in near every anime)
Character archetype: n/a
Birthday:April 8th
Personality:he is a very nice guy who is kind and easy to get along with he would be a great guy if it wasn't for his perverted side.
Short Bio: Akira was always taking pictures when he was young and they where all innocent pictures until he started to find girls attractive at that point he would act the great friend to them and then attempt to get dirty photo's for his collection, ofcourse he failed alot and would always get into trouble, then high school came along and he met a clumsy girl who he took to following waiting for any chance he could get
School Club: Photography club
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 am

Yeah so far good characters, currently we are 2/3ds of the way to making it an official harem, as we still need at least one more female harem member, but lets hope for 5 or 6 lovely females to fight for the attention of the harem male. We have some of the ingredients needed for a good harem, but there is still some more elements that could be included in this harem roleplay. Lets hope we get some more then.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:47 am

indeed, we have the assumingly cute/shy mute, and klutz (Scuse the spelling, I just woke up), the perv, the star of the show, and your friendly neighborhood badass/mentor. I would think we still need...a few teachers, at least one, some kind of problem to work through, and a strict/non-bullshit girl to even out the innocence, possibly even an older, tougher girl as well.

Scuse the overanalyzation, I'm an anime freak damnit and I'm proud of it!

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 am

...Yes. Be Proud. Be very proud. And quick question, who gets up at 8:3o in the morning on a holiday? No offense. I just didn't go to bed yet, sooo...

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 am

Well me and my girlfriend kinda started up a little early...naw, I'm just screwin with ya. I hate sleeping in for some reason. And I just got Mass Effect again cuz someone traded for Bioshock last year. Translated, I gots shit to do! NOW DIE ALIEN SCUMBAGS DIE, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*cough*

Well damn, I just overheated...*Pulls out epic assault rifle* DIE VERMIN DIE!

The question is not why am I up this early, it is "Why are you so F**ked up so damn early?"

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 am

....*cough*....*cough*....I think i just died.... Um, i just kind of didn't get anything you just said, so uh... Yea...

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am

many guns, more guns, and a few dying screams...sorry, I'm a warmonger, I know

Ignore me, I'm bored >_>...>o> I SMELLS ZOMBEH *pulls shotgun and runs off* ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

PS, no, I won't be this random in the actual roleplay, I promise.

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am

I am really hoping for a Tsundere type character in this as they are always good for slap stick violence, also it would be good for a tomboy type character Bokukko, wrench wrench or shorttank as they also add something to the harem mix. I hope that some people do join as teachers and a nurse, cause I can NPC a teacher or 2, but a proper teacher character will be useful.
But I will tell you something in advance, there will probably be a Kyoto Field Trip as what high school harem is complete without one, a school festival is also a must, and as you guess from my location list, plenty of good harem locations to do activities in.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 am

Name:
Valentine, "Marie" Rosemary
Sex:
Female
Character Role:
Harem female
Character archetype:
Ojou or in American terms, very wealthy
Birthday:
November 15
Class:
2A
Appearance:
Personality:
Rosemary is the free spirit in her family who always knew how to lift people out of depression. She never in a day felt miserable or upset even if there is grave news. Rosemary's approach on life is to keep her head held high and to never give up but when the "opposite sex" appeared to her, she would coward greatly. Even though her outer appearance looked deceiving to any intellectual and/or any elite background, she would always have a broaden mind of higher. But her soul remains adventurous making her want to explore anything possible that she could receive and anything she could get her hands on.
Short Bio:
Rosemary's background is a wealthy one seeing that her father, who is the CEO of a major banking organization around the world, and her mother, who is the CEO of Vogue magazine, making her be showered with more possibilities then the average person. Rosemary is American, both of her parents born in the US, but she knows how to speak french as her secondary language. Since her spirit is a free one, she would be seen traveling around different parts of the world, including all of Europe already, with a care free attitude. She is well known since her family was under the camera's eye all the time but she tries to dodge the paparazzi by disguising at all costs.
School Club:
Art
Last edited by Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am

I finished my profile finally lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 am

Yeah we can finally officially call this a harem, but a few more girls would be nice, especially a lower and upper classman, to my character that is. I think your character will quickly develop a very public "fan club" as seen so often in harems, but the other harem girls will probably have their own fan clubs, although they may not be so public. This will make me the enemys of the unamed extra males that roam the school. Cue running scene from mob of unamed male extras that I manage to escape from by entering a room, a room that my character shouldn't have gone into.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!