Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(Japanese anime style) high school harem rp IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

(Japanese anime style) high school harem rp IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:35 pm

The OOC can be found here http://www.roleplaygateway.com/japanese-anime-style-high-school-harem-open-accepting-t24199.htmlPlease no controling of characters that are not yours appart from Village Alchemist and me. Any comments about the rolepay goes in that thread, this is purely for roleplay below this paragraph.

Lucius wakes up to the loud being sound of his alarm clock early in the mourning. He slowly opens his eyes and reaches over to the worn oak bedside table to turn his alarm clock off. Why did I have to set the alarm clock so early? He thinks to himself as he notes the time on it being 06:05. Then he remembers, today is the first day of the school year, and since he has just recently arrived to the small town of Himashi, so he has to get to Himashi High School early to complete the paperwork. The paperwork which will make him become an official student of the school into the third year class A.

He finally gets out of his single bed at 06:10, turns on the pull light at the side of his bed and takes a good look at his room. The 10 by 10 foot room which he hasn't decorated at all since he moved in. The bare white painted walls, the cream coloured carpet, the worn oak wardrobe with the navy blue uniform hung on the dull brass handle. The almost bare worn oak study desk with his school bag being the only thing on it, with a simple worn oak chair tucked into it. And finally the closed pale cream curtains which hid He then makes his bed which is one of the few things in the room to bring colour to it. A dark red duvet on top of a black sheet, which reached to the ground, with a dark red pillow peeking out from under the duvet.

I better start getting ready now he thinks as he walks to his wardrobe. As he gets changed into his uniform he thinks about the situation he is in. Transferring to a class of native people who have probably known each other for years and today he will join them as a foreign outsider who has to talk and write in his second language. Well at least I will ace the English class he thinks to himself as he smiles. He finishes getting ready including picking up his school bag and looks at his alarm clock in his room. Hmm 06:37, he thinks, guess I have enough time to have breakfast before I set off.

He walks down into the kitchen and prepares one of the few things he can do for breakfast, a bowl of cereals as he doesn't like to cook. He eats them slowly, partly because he has the time to do so and partly because of his nerves. When he finishes he looks at his simple wristwatch worn on a bright red strap, 06:44, well I might as well set off now he thinks as he starts walking to the kitchen door leading to the hallway.

He walks through it and to the end of the almost barren hallway with only a shoe rack and coat rack near the door. He slips out of his brown slippers and into his outdoor shoes. He checks that he has remembered his wallet and also checks to see that there is enough Yen in to buy his lunch. Seeing that he has, he checks the time one final time 06:47, then he opens his front door and steps out into the world.
Last edited by leemaths on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: (Japanese anime style) high school harem rp IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryCitrus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Kyritusu rushed over to her bathroom to shower before getting dressed, she ran downstairs and had a quick breakfast she ran out the door and started walking to schol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherryCitrus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Rei kissed her brothers and sisters as they left to go to school. She picked up her bag and walkedoutside locking the house door. She saw Kyritusu going to school to.
"Hey Kyritusu-chan." she said running up to her.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Hideki woke up abruptly to the sound of his alarm clock flaring "Lie Buried With A Vengeance" by Dir En Grey, his favorite screamo band. He got up and grabbed a quick shower, keeping the beat in his mind as he dressed in the navy blue uniform. He hit the "off" button and walked downstairs. He grabbed some quick breakfast and walked out, checking his watch. 6:50. He walked out and a boy in the same school uniform walked past his house. He wasn't familiar. He didn't even look Japanese... He walked up next to the boy. "Konnichiwa!" He said. "You must be new. You can call me Hideki-kun." He said with a smile. He was basically the school's welcoming committee.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 pm

"Naku-chan! It's time to get up for school!" The voice came from downstairs.

"Mom! I told you not to call me that! It's so embarrassing!"
Nakuma was getting dressed in his uniform at this time.
When he was done He bolted down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mom was cooking breakfast.

"Why in such a rush Naku-chan?"
Mom said while flipping pancakes.

Nakuma grabs a piece of toast and puts it in his mouth as he heads for the door.
"Because I have to meet up with Lily-san and Haru-kun on the way there! BYE!"
He slams the door on the way out.

"Hehe! things will never change will they?"

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letsgoppl on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:05 pm

Jirou woke up early as always and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that he dressed up and made his lunch. He took his bag and walked outside in the school direction.
"Please, be a good day" said to himself.
The rightful path is hard but rewarding.

Letsgoppl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:16 pm

"Hi, there Hideki-kun, I'm Bishop, Lucius and you can call me Lucius-kun. Yes I'm new so I need to get to school early to finish off the paperwork, but why are you out so early? Lucius asks as he continues walking to the bus stop.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letsgoppl on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Jirou stops walking at the bus stop, looks at Hideki and Lucius but says nothing.

Letsgoppl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:34 pm

That morning, the weather was a bit warmer than would be expected for April in Japan, but still pleasant. Flowers were begining to show up on trees and front yards, but they were not yet in full bloom. A cool, strong breeze blew in from the ocean that bordered the town of Himashi on the east.

In the streets, there was very little activity except for students going to school. Oh, and Old Lady Mochizuki, who sat next to a bus stop trying to feed grains of sand(which she believed to be bread) to pigeons and muttering under her breath about how "Kids these days don't drink enough water....."

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm

"Good to meet you, Lucien-kun! And I'm always leaving early. I like to walk the grounds everyday. It wakes me up." He took a deep breath. "The early morning air is also awakening. Don't you agree?" He said, as they arrived at the bus stop.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!!!" Tsukiko rolls over and slams her alarm clock. "Eehh..." She gets up and goes to the bathroom to take a shower and change into her kimono. After she's done she brushes her teeth and goes down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.
"Morning Hunny." Says her mom as she kisses Tsukiko on the forehead.
"Morning Mom." Tsukiko grabs some milk and cereal. When she finishes eating she grabs her backpack and runs out to the bus stop. Three people are standing there already. One looked familiar. She thinks he is from the archery team. Tsukiko smiles at them both and leans against the fence by the stop.

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Letsgoppl on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Jirou sits in a bench near him and starts reading a book while waiting the bus.

Letsgoppl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Lucien replies," Yes I do like the mourning air Hideki-kun especially on warm days such as today." He looks at his watch, the time is now 06:59. "Say its almost time for the first bus to arrive Hideki-kun."

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:15 pm

"Sure is, Lucien-kun." Hideki said. Lucien said the bus should be here soon. He checked his watch. "Yeah, it is. Just a minute or two... So, Lucien-kun, where are you from?"

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

"Hey, you there!" shouts Old Lady Himashi at the kids in the bus stop. Her left eye is twitching erratically. "Don't breathe so loud! Some of us are trying to eat!"

She tossed some more sand at the pigeons.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:24 pm

" I'm from England, but I don't wana talk about that place, bad merories there. I just arrived in Japan a couple of days ago and moved into the Small Western Style house a bit further up from where you ran into me hideki-kun" Lucius replies. He looks at his watch again and it shows that the time is 07:00 when the bus is due to arrive.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Nakuma comes running toward the stop.
He reaches there and kneels over gasping for breathe.

"*pant**pant* Phew glad I'm not late..."

He finally notices the four people by the sign.

"Uh, hiya..."

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm

"Interesting. You're quite a ways from the homeland." He said. The bus would be late. Again. And then Nakuma-kun came running to the stop. "Hey, Nakuma-kun. You're late again... Ready for the big clash next week?" He asked, referring to the swordplay club meeting next week.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eclipsedemondiary on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

"Shoot." Tsukiko mumbled to herself. "There's archery tonight." She looked around noticing she accidentaly was talking out loud. "Um... Hello." She smiled. "Uh..Does anybody know what time Archery is at?"

eclipsedemondiary
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaoSoFly on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Nakuma looks at Hideki.
"Oh hi Hideki-kun, didn't know it was you.
Ya you know me, I'm never on time.
You bet I'm ready! I'm gonna run you down!"
Holds his hand in a fist and then notices Tsukiko's question.

"Oh I know you, your in the archery club too, Ayuno-san right?
Well I think pratice starts at 4:30 today."

(and lol Alchemist)

LaoSoFly
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!