Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jet Set Radio Revolution .:JSRR:.[IC]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Jet Set Radio Revolution .:JSRR:.[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Ji-Ji smiled to Kayne "first stop. Shibuya. You should check a few places too. Cover up anything. Everything and anything..." he laughed and turned, skating off towards the terminal.

When he got there he already had a can in his hand and was ready to begin. Then he noticed it. Someone had sprayed over his art work! He was furious!
Ji-Ji began moving quickly towards a parked car, grinded along it's frame, and jumped towards and streetlamp. He grabbed the metal and swung around it. Using his momentum he threw himself to the next one and repeated the action quickly until he finally made it to the billboard. He just managed to grab the top of the ladder and hopped up. He was literally shaking with rage. He shook his can and began spraying over the entire billboard with black paint. It took him a while but it was eventually covered (for the most part, anyway.) He then took out a can of green paint and began painting the words:
"GET OFF MY WORK, WHORE!" He tossed the can angrily over his shoulder and hit someone. A Rokkaku officer. He saw that other officers were heading closer, too. He laughed and jumped to a pole that lead easily to the ground. He sped down it and jumped, turning in the air to see how many were following. At least five. He landed, facing away from the officers and sped off down the street, following the trail of tagged over tags. Through every back alley painting green lines through all of the tags. His familiar green over any tag would be enough for the other Rudies to know who had done it. Ji-Ji had no time for an intricate design. He wanted revenge.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TĂŠfarĂłs on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:58 am

“Fortunate Bear to Tri-Snakes, Fortunate-Bear to Tri-Snakes, I see no sign of the enemy.”

Tokyo Line Blues. It was another case of searching for Daiki, searching for tags, and searching for a general case of trouble, but Kumakichi respected the leader enough to stay within the premises of their territory. He drifted idly on his skates, wandering off in any which direction before snapping back to attention. A bare, discarded roll of paper towels was held to his eye as a makeshift pair of binoculars, and he peeped through it, his tongue sticking out, a young soldier scouting out for disturbances.

Making his way to the abandoned train car, he then skidded to a halt. “The coast is clear! This is Fortunate Bear reporting that the coast is clear!”

Yeah, really. Talk about a sucky day. The Tri-Snake state of mind barely coated the walls of Tokyo-to, and he sunk into his bundle of blankets, defeated. Life hadn’t been this slow since
well, there were no words. He gazed upon the various other tags with envy, knowing that he wasn’t quite fit for rivaling them just yet. Kuma heaved himself to his feet, throwing the roll over his shoulder, when an excuse began to form in his head. They were almost out of goods, weren’t they? The junk and soda they craved so badly? Not so much in Daiki’s case, but Kumakichi had a growing appetite, and screwing around here wasn’t going to help that anytime soon.

Grinning, he blazed away from the train station, the four half-empty paint cans jangling at his waist. “Don’t worry, boss,” he whispered, putting on the gogglea that hung from his neck, “you won’t even know I left.”

Oh, he’d know, but the urge was too great to resist. Kuma adjusted the cracked lenses, skating at a lackadaisical pace.

He’d cut through the back alleys to Shibuya, ever wary for the presence of those Rokakku bastards. No one could catch him! He was an adrenaline-fueled beast, always charged by the rhythm of his wheels, always ready to evade the trials ahead—and never attentive enough for his own good. His reaction came too late. Kuma had noted the familiar green paint that laced the walls, not bothering to replace it in fear of the originator. Footsteps reached his ears, a furious beat that pounded against the pavement. In an instant, he collided with the escaping figure and sprawled to the ground.

By the time he gathered himself to speak, he was frozen stiff by the raw intimidation of both the T.C.B. leader and the Rokkaku forces behind them both.
Last edited by TĂŠfarĂłs on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TĂŠfarĂłs
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:34 am

Ji-Ji paused for a moment.
"...Noob." He muttered and laughed before spinning to the oncoming officers. A new song was playing through his headphones. A up-tempo drum and bass mix that made his body scream for movement. He had already stopped thanks to some idiot child who hadn't been looking where he was going, that wench who coated over his art would be too far gone by now... Of course! This guy must be from Tri-Snakes. Didn't recognise him, of course, but to fight the Rokkaku here is an opportunity Ji-Ji couldn't pass up.

The alley only allowed the Rokkaku to spread out into a line of three at most, leaving two behind them. He lifted his right leg and waited for the beat to begin into more speed. the Rokkaku were paused by sheer confusion. Ji-Ji smirked and slammed his foot down again, spinning and kicking an officer in the face. He used the momentum of the spin and jumped to the wall, then jumped to the other, and back again, moving back and forth to get over the Rokkaku. He landed and ducked, dodging a quick punch before grabbing the officer's legs and pulling hard, bringing him to the floor. Ji-Ji stood and punched one of three officers left standing, he grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards himself, tripping him and flipping the man over his shoulder. Ji-Ji turned and laughed
"COME ON!!!" He shouted happily, and the Rokkaku took him up on that offer. They both ran to him and Ji-Ji laughed manically, jumping forward with his arms outstretched, he grabbed their necks and pulled them back, slamming them into the floor. Ji-Ji stood and looked at the officers with a confident smile. As one tried to get back up he stamped on his back ,
"Stay down. You'll get hurt less that way. Idiots..." Ji-Ji then turned to the man he had bumped into and offered his hand to help him up, "You okay?" he asked.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TexasMechanism on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 am

Rui was smiling by the time his uncle had finished wiring the new wheels to his skates, "Yo, thanks again unc'!" Rui said as he began kicking off his shoes. "Time to break these bad boys in" Rex said as he slid the skates on foot by foot. "You be good out there now Rexxy" his uncle said as he roughed up Rui's hair playfully. "Sir yes sir!" Rex said as he opened the front door to throw his shoes in. "Be back whenever" Rui yelled as he jumped down he porch and sped down the driveway. Rui twisted his body and kicked his legs faster gaining more speed as he sped down a hill and out of the neighborhood. Turning to head towards downtown Tokyo-To to see what was up. Rui reached into his back pocket and pulled out crumply, folded up piece of paper. The paper read: Freestyle Throwdown @ the old warehouse on Chuo Street, Time: 24:00 sharp. He read over for a minute as he rolled down the sidewalks of the street the re-folded and stuffed it back into his back pocket. Rui looked down at his watch, it read 19:06. Rui looked back up, shaking his head quickly to get one of his dreads out of his face. "Oh damn" Rui said as he read the street sign above him. Welcome to Shibuya Terminal. "No Man's Land" Rui said as he laughed to him self. Rui jumped as someone sped pass him and he was being followed, "This can't be good" Rui mumbled. He trailed behind the commotion pushing the officer in the back to the ground as he raced to see what was going on. "Yo" Rui said as he sped up to catch the action. By the time Rui got to the end of the alley officers were being handled like children, "Goddamn" Rui shouted as he watched the Rudie go to work on the officers.
"I Like You As Well. . .But I'm A Ladies Man Sooo I'll Leave My Heart ByThe Bedside"

-SirValentine(ME)

TexasMechanism
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hejin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:18 pm

While his two team members began to talk, Deji became curious, and wandered out of the clubhouse and into the Shibuya Terminal complex outside. With his indigo blades moving along the ground, Deji casually made a quick loop around their usual Shibuya Terminal territory, his music blasting.

However, something caught his eye on a lone wall. He sped towards it, and in an instant, his expression sank when he saw T.C.B's big, ugly-looking logo all over his own. Obviously, they had been here, and by doing something like this, they were inciting war on the M-N-D.

They're crazy...really, really crazy...

With a quick 90 degree turn, Deji jumped on his blades, and landed right on the nearest rail on a large downward stairwell. He sped downwards fast, and as he approached the bottom, Deji jumped off and made quite a bit of ground before landing. He continued to speed ahead on his blades, avoiding people and objects of all kind despite his current speed.

"Hey guys! T.C.B and their idiot leader want a little conflict with us!" Deji said as he sped right inside the entrance of their clubhouse, stopping in front of Maryse and Roberto.

"I think we should give them a little payback. Don't y'all agree?"
This is my song, and nothing can make it die. It's been so long, and it's stronger, I know why. And I wonder, if you really, really know? That as long as I live I will sing my song for you... ~ Labi Siffre

Hejin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Roberto laughed. "Hehe, but of course. I was getting a little bored anyways. Might have had to bust out the empty paint cans." He waved at his friend. "Come on, close that book, and let's get rockin'!" He grabbed a paint belt, and strapped several cans of paint to it, in case a tag war began, and rushed out of the hangout, hopping up and smacking the ceiling as he did so, as was his custom. It was good luck, or at least he considered it so. He laughed at Deji. "Hey, what should do? Race 'em or tag 'em?"
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

"That's... About... It!" Kari said as she finished up another 'TragicLove' piece on another billboard across from the other one she had tagged on the other side of the terminal. She turned around to see that she had successfully covered the other half of Shibuya in tags, when an interesting piece of art caught her eye. The other TragicLove billboard tag was covered up, with an obscenity to boot, in disgusting ugly letters. Kari wasn't mad, but gave a grin of amusement.
"Well well..." she started, folding one arm around her body wile resting the other atop it, her hand moving up to her face to cradle her chin as she looked at her other tags that were visible from the location. Some had been tagged over with that ridiculous green paint, while others were still there and apparent. She found it interesting that T.C.B. was so active around Shibuya, despite the TUSF being their territory, and while she had covered plenty of M-N-D tags, she couldn't help but wonder if there was a sort of turf war going on.
"Hah... All these Rudie 'Teams' and their senseless need for organization and politics..." she said, whilst jumping down onto the railing of a balcony, grinding for a few moments, then leaping off that and onto the second level of what appeared to be a music shop. As she continued to look around for the T.C.B. rep who was spraying over her beloved tags, she spotted none other than it's leader, Ji-Ji, battling some Rokkaku goons. Kari gave a smile, as everyone in Tokyo-To who was worth their salt knew who she was, or at least knew her by 'TragicLove'. To some of the lesser-known Rudies, she was a sort of a one-girl army, seeming to hit every area of Tokyo-To and covering it within a matter of just a few days; other well-known Rudies, like the more popular Teams, saw her like a sort of public enemy #1, and always attempted to do away with her pieces. As she saw Ji-Ji rough up a few Rokkakus, she too the opportunity to grind down a telephone pole back to the city streets, and use the momentum to zoom over to where he began tagging over what was supposed to be M-N-D's territory.

She loathed the simple designs of Ji-Ji, as she knew that as a leader of a Team, he was a far better artist than that.
"Let's see if I can give him an urge to do a bit better..." she said, as she puffed her infamous blond pompadour. While he was caught up with the cops, she began tagging over his little green lines and swirls with her own purple hearts, and covered up clusters of his filth with her medium-sized design; which depicted a horizontal straight European sword going through one of her famous purple hearts. She gleefully began placing her tags all over his simple green ones, as she could complete even the medium-sized tags with an unusually quick pace. At times, she could even do a full purple-heart tag while grinding a rail, which was a feat even for some of the more experienced Rudies who professed in technique.
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Maryse closed the book and put it in her bag. She took the bag off. She had figured out how to get the tagging to transfer. She loaded her own belt with spray pain cans.
"Either way I'm game." Maryse said with a shrug. She turned in a small circle. She also stretched a little. Sitting and drawing always seemed to cramp just a little bit.
"I agree with the payback." Maryse said. Since she had forgotten to mention that first.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hejin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Deji narrowed his eyes and smiled back at Roberto while Maryse followed behind him, sketchbook in hand.

"I think we'll be tagging quite a bit today. I hope you guys can keep us as usual." Deji said, and with that, he turned around and began to speed forward onto the nearby sidewalk. His indigo blades sped him along at a fast pace, and meanwhile, Deji's eyes were searching for the telltale logo of T.C.B. It was somewhere on these walls...and once he found it...

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a toxic green color. There, up on the wall ahead, was a large biohazard symbol. It was the T.C.B's logo, and to Deji, it suddenly became just the target he was looking for.

A rail lie ahead, and Deji sped up, wanting to get close enough before he performed this move. A few seconds passed, and Deji let momentum allow him to move upward into the air. He floated for another second before landing down on the rail, which sparked slightly as he grinded across it towards the biohazard symbol. Reaching for a spraycan in his pocket, Deji jumped down off the rail just as he pulled it out. In a quick fashion, he used the three nozzles on this spray can to spray the letters M-N-D all across the biohazard symbol, beginning to obscure it from view. Finally, he pressed both the blue and red nozzle at the same time to create the purple headphones around the letters. A few seconds later, and the T.C.B symbol was 95% covered up.

Feeling satisfied, Deji put the spray can back in his belt as he waited for his two teammates to catch up. He felt a little out of place, having went just a little ahead of his teammates.

"Perhaps I went a bit too fast there. Still...I personally think T.C.B needs to change their logo. It's a bit cliche." Deji said in a joking tone, as he watched his two friends approach.
Last edited by Hejin on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hejin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Roberto laughed as he watched Deji's maneuver. "Heh, amateur hour already? I can't believe you still need that much speed to hit that stuff. Check it." He rushed the same exact rail, and his practiced eye found a line almost unconsciously. He leapt sideways off the rail, hit the wall, shot forward a few feet on it, and then launched sideways off of that as well, performing what could only be described as a cartwheel, kissed a small vertical drainpipe for a split second, merely using i to push off and go even higher, then grabbed the side of the building, hanging down next to the mostly covered logo, he began covering up a smaller logo nearby. "Hey, Maryse, think you can do that? Come on, help us get rid of this tacky shit!"

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm

"Don't think I could hit that move." Maryse said.
"You're right it is tacky." Maryse said. She rushed at the rail and jumped. After a few feet she hopped off the rail and attempted to pull a three sixty. It didn't go as planned and she ended up landing on her butt.
"Ow." Maryse said quietly. She had a blush on her cheeks from messing up that move, she could nail it nine times out of ten. Guess today was that one time she couldn't nail it. She stood up and brushed off her butt. She scanned the area to see if anymore of T.C.B.'s tagging was around their hangout.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 am

The blue haired girl stood motionless in front of some rails by the side of the road in Dogenzaga Hill. Her fake green eyes stared blankly at the small Ipod screen as she tried to pick a suitable song before she began her conquest to graffiti over any other team’s tags. Katie’s face lit up when she found the perfect song, a techno dance hard trance remix of the song Sandstorm by Darude. She pressed play before placing her Ipod back in her bag and pulling out a neon green spray can bottle in its place. Katie glanced around for a moment noticing some people giving her a weird looks probably because of the way she was dressed but it didn’t bother her. She stuck her strawberry lollipop back in her mouth, smiling cheekily as she took off.

Just as the music got to a high point she jumped neatly onto the railing and grinded her way down the street. Occasionally her hand would stretch out towards the wall as she quickly tagged green bio-hazard on another gang’s tag before continuing on. Katy started taking small jumps in between her grinding to whoops sides so that she could go fast and always graffiti the walls on the opposite side. She was rather enjoying herself bopping her head up and down and from side to side to the music. She sometimes even moved her arms around before returning to her art work. Katie constantly threw away her empty spray can bottles into the street not really caring if she hit someone or not.

When the rail came to an end she jumped up high, tap the side of her skates before landing nicely back ground. She did a little twirl around before stopping as she gazed back up the street to admirer her work. Taking out her lollipop as she spoke in a snobbish French accent, “Perfecto!...Never seen anything like it
just MAGNIFICANT!” She chuckled to herself as she brushed her side fringe out of her face a little. She turned to head off further down the street when some strange accidently walked into her. Katy glared at the man, “You got a problem?” She pushed the man aside as she skated away sticking her lollipop back in her mouth. Now to go find the rest of my crew.

Just then she came to a sudden halt seeing something very horrific tagged onto a bus. “You have got to be kidding me
.please don’t tell me they call this art.” She made a gagging sound as she stared at the letters M, N and D before pulling out another spray can. “Time to fix this mess,” she smirked as she sprayed a very big biohazard sign over it making sure she covered all the letters. Katy sighed feeling relieved as she looked at her bright green tag. “At least Leonardo da Vinci is able to rest in peace now,” she joked.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 am

Tiarra,with her ipod in her hand and two small speakers in her backpack playing reggae music, preferably Enur's "Calabria 2007", proceeded off of the subway to Dogenzaga Hill after spraying a girl blowing bubblegum (the Golden Gamu Crew logo) on the outside. She smiled and blew a bubble from her bubble gum after leaving.

"No wonder this place is so bland. There's nothing here but people in business suits."

She looked at one in particular, who she thought was cute, and smilies. The man's eyes drift a bit, bumping into someone. She giggles.

"All beauty and no brain. What a clutz."

She skated as if she was dancing along the sidewalks, crossing the street every now and then, until she stopped to see a bus with a big biohazard sign. She chuckles as she watches the bus pass her. She crosses her arms.

"Well, well, well. It seems somebody likes to get attention. No wonder if they didn't get ran over.", she says while laughing. "Okay then."

She skated along the path to see if she could find a place to tag, until she saw a one way street with no car in sight. She put on her mask and sprayed the logo in a very large size on the road. While skating along, she sprayed big pink and white waves on the brick wall next to it.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Kayne had already spray painted over a few M.N.D tags. She was satisfied with her self, so is her celebration she cruised along at a slow pace with the book bag jingling behind her. She began to skate with her eyes closed until she heard someone's spray paint going off near by. "Huh?" She stopped instantly.

From her mind, she had only skated oh...forty feet away from the hide out so whoever was spray painting, was calling for a serious ass kicking, or a race, and a race was something she was looking for. She began to skate slowly and silently down the way to see what was happening, and sure enough someone was covering their tags. She smirked to herself as she stopped and pulled out a can of neon orange and lime green. She took a deep breath and shook both the cans, pretty sure she had alerted them that she was there. 'It's a chick...I wonder if she's a racer?' she thought to herself.

"Your in the wrong territory sir!" She yelled as she bent down and lit the mini rockets on her skates off. In a matter of seconds she was probably going at thirty miles per hour. "She smiled as she zipped past the unknown chick covering her tags with lime green spray paint. "Suck on that!"

She saw the wind blow up her hair as she jumped on the edge of a trash ca and flipped back prepared to come back for more.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TĂŠfarĂłs on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Kuma grimaced as he impacted with the ground. Noob. Yeah, that was totally flattering. As if he wasn't cool enough before, here he was flat on his ass, gawking up at the most acidic, wicked of the Rudies, a challenge in itself--devastating, to say the least, but he could recover from it, right? Sure thing. He had to get up. Get up off his feet and try his best to seem like less of a loser.

And to think, he was just "going out," taking a stroll through the streets. For serious.

The boy had started to rise when everything went to Hell, when the green-haired psycho invited the enemy to a fine dance of retaliation. What ensued was nearly incomprehensible to Kumakichi, who, previously vexxed by the dude's insult, felt a strange wave of admiration fall over him for the freak that danced with danger. The T.C.B'er was like Daiki, albeit in a scrawnier, more manic persona, less reliable, maybe, but always willing to use his strength for good. For honor, for justice!...He was running out of words.

Finally, Kuma swallowed, saying, "Yeah...bitchin'," as he accepted the dude's hand. Ji-Ji, that was his calling. Widely hated by both sides of the law. He stood, hesitant, dusting off his aqua-tinted shirt. Adjusting his snowflaked headband, he then surveyed the aftermath of the chaos.

He blinked, awed by the rival member that towered over him. The Rokkaku men stirred and groaned, shaken thoroughly, nearly paralyzed by their embarrassing loss. Kumakichi savored this rare moment--this fleeting opportunity where the enemy was on their backs for a change. Seeing them there brought on feral urges, and he clenched his fists, trying to suppress them.

He should run. Say his thanks, burn through the apologies. He should go back. But--

"That was amazing! I mean, I coulda handled them myself, y'know, but you get points for style!" Kuma shifted back and forth on his skates, pointingto the kid at the end of the alleyway who'd exclaimed during the melee. "Looks like you got yourself an audience, too."

Go back. Cut the shit out and just head back. But he couldn't stop.

"Name's Kuma, by the way. Tri-Snakes. We're somethin' else, yep. I already know who you are," he continued, a child on verbal steroids.

He weaved around the officers as he spoke, stopping next to one in particular. The man was already calling for back up, a total bitch move. Kumakichi, fueled by quelled fury, rammed his left skate into the man's stomach, and the Rok collapsed from the blow. That felt nice, nice and overdo.

"Stay down, asshole! You're outmatched!"

TĂŠfarĂłs
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Ji-Ji was both fascinated and disgusting by the kid. Disgusted for the kid giving praise to a rival Rudie, but fascinated that someone outside of his gang actually appeared to like him.
Ji-Ji almost felt a strange connection to the kid. He was so young and already in the Rudie life-style.
"Tri-Snakes, huh? That's too bad. I coulda used another who's fast on their wheels. Would balance my team out a bit." Ji-Ji- didn't like what was going through his head, it seemed crazy to him, "If you get tired hangin' around bitches all day, swing by the TUSF." He reached into his bag and withdrew a half-empty can of paint, then tossed it to Kuma. Ji-Ji would have made a great Sociologist, had he not lived the life he had. He loved testing people because the human mind fascinated him. He loved testing reactions, and fears, and all emotions. This would make a good test, indeed.

Ji-Ji removed another can from his bag and began painting over the pink on the wall. He painted all manner of things from his team's symbol, to little smiley faces and childish remarks about the Rudie that destroyed his billboard. A quick notion came over him to send a message to Rokkaku. He went over to the fallen officers and painted words on the wall nearest them,
MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST
He laughed at how cheesey it was, but fitting all the same.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TexasMechanism on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Rui began slowly strolling down the alley, skating at a pretty slow place. After all he didn't exactly know what the guy would do and he looked pretty damn dangerous. "Yo!" Rui said as he put his hand on the wall and watched the guy throw up a blockbuster on the wall, "What just happened there." Rui slowly continued down the alley looking at all the other mess along the filthy urban wall. Rui wasn't exactly much of the wall artist and hadn't done much of it during his time ripping up the streets on his skates so the display of "wall art" was cool to him. Rui ran his hand along the wall as he lifted his lips to blow a couple of dreads from in front of his face, "You guys do this type of shit for a living?" Rui asked jokingly. Rui stopped and turned beside the guy doing the wall art to take a gander at the blockbuster throwie he was doing. Rui ran his fingers through his hair that was in a ponytail, pointing at the other kid alongside the bigger guy. "Sup bro" Rui said as he rolled around the wall artist to take a look at the kid holding the can.

TexasMechanism
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:03 pm

She skated along the path going to a sudden stop. From a distance, she could see a rather small girl with obscure clothing skating around the city. She smiled a bit, then she turned the volume up on her i-pod, so the girl could hear her as she skated along the area spraying the walls with pink and white.

She didn't realize that what was in front of her was a group of 4 Rokkaku officers.

"Hold it right there, lady!" One in front says to her.

Her mouth dragged open at first, but then she smiled. She skated faster towards them. When she got near them, she sprayed the cans in their faces. She turns back at them and laughed, and realized that her cans were empty.

"Damn!"

So she threw her pink and white cans full speed at two of the officers, who fall back down when hit, and pulled out her yellow and red cans out of the bag.

"I need to get some more white cans."

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TĂŠfarĂłs on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm

Was it a friendly offering, a provocation, or some toxic combination of both? On impulse, Kumakichi spun away from the conquered officer and reached out to snatch the can from the air. The leader's words stung and resounded in his mind, taunting, eating away for an acceptance. All that former respect was fading as quickly as the smile on his face, replaced by an anxiety that made him uneasy on his skates. The young Rudie was a gullible sort, but betrayal was beneath him, and even the thought made him shudder. Loyalty! Loyalty! That was the key. He couldn't screw it up now.

Kuma watched as the graffiti made love to the wall. Preschool symbology in neon pink fashion--he studied it closely, fascinated by the crudeness of it all. Hardly an impressive spectacle. "Bitches?" he echoed, frowning. "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my speed with Tri-Snake. 'Sides, I hear you're bad news, despite how rad that last session was."

When the Rokkaku message was painted, he cocked his head and leaned forward to get a closer look. Die...with the rest? Now, that wasn't very nice. The Roks were agitated and bruised up, yeah, but hardly in halo territory, and violence was only fun to an extent (but, like, fun nonetheless). This Ji-Ji was undoubtedly a strange dude. Kuma gave the can a shake and glided over to the rising officers, spraying each of their uniforms in light, haphazard strokes. They swiped at his legs in response, but he was quick to avoid them, and he laughed a childish laugh. As a final gesture, he faced the wall art and added a small contribution before tossing the can away: the head of a bear cub, created in a way that made a four-year-old proud enough to plaster his drawings on the kitchen fridge.

He then glanced up at the approaching stranger, trying to pinpoint him into one of the Rudie factions. No one else rocked dreads like that, did they? Think, think, think...he didn't have the distinctive qualities of any gang that Kumakichi had grown familiar with, but he certainly had his own style, and those skates of his were posilutely worth a mention. But Kuma found his vibes confusing, especialy how he pointed. Why was he pointing?

"Er...'sup? You could say we do, though I'm more a racin' type. He just owned those guys, did ya see?" Turning away, he added, "Well, I better get goin'."
Last edited by TĂŠfarĂłs on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TĂŠfarĂłs
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Katy was busy enjoying herself when she heard some loud music playing over her own. She frowned; annoyed that someone was ruining her sound as she twirled around to see who it was. Katy couldn’t help but glare at the girl with micro braids as she skated passed her. Think you can just spray over my designs in some yucky pink and white colour and get away with it.

She noticed the girl skating straight into a couple of Rokkaku officers and couldn’t help but chuckle to herself. What goes around comes around? She continued to watch the girl as she tried to fight them off by spraying them with her cans but all of the sudden she ran out and so throw her empty bottles at them instead. This made Katy laugh even more as the officers tumbled over as they got hit.

Hm
.She looked around at people walking by and they all just seemed to ignore what was going on. Katy looked back over at the girl, “Might as well leaned a hand if no one else is.” She chuckled and then skated towards the girl and officers. “Need some help?” She stopped next to the girl smiling very brightly as two officers approached them.

She didn’t bother waiting for a reply as she pulled out a green can spraying the officers in the face before she kicked the first one in the stomach making him stumble and then hit the other one as they both fall on the ground again. “Not so tough now that there are two off us,” she giggled as she stomped on their backs. Katy turned towards the girl, “you should try this sometime
its rather relaxing,” she joked as she stomped on their backs again.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!