Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jet Set Radio Revolution .:JSRR:.[IC]

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Jet Set Radio Revolution .:JSRR:.[IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:04 pm

She glided and stopped next to Katie. She paused her i-pod, and bent forwards to the Rokkaku men.

"Damn, you guys let two girls put you down like that. I suggest crawling before walking." She chuckled before continuing."One more thing I'd like to add. Let that Rokkaku bastard of a man know that there is another team in town."

She shook her red spray can and sprayed "GG" on one of the officer's uniform. She blew an kiss at him.

"Tell him to beware 99th Street, because we'll be there."

She went back up and looked at Katie.

"Thanks. I'm Treble Clef. From The Golden Gamu Crew."

She looks at the biohazard logo sprayed on her tanktop.

"Well. T.C.B., I assume. I might be seeing a lot of you, hunh?"
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:49 am

Katie just grinned watching as the girl sprayed her teams initials on the officer before watching them get back to their feet and running away like little girls. “Isn’t it just such a marvels sight to see such big men running away from two little young girls?” She chuckled licking her lollipop as she stared at the officers disappearing around the corner.

Katie pulled out one of her earplugs so she could hear what the girl was saying much better but at the same time still be able to hear her music. “That’s right T.C.B….I have no nickname or any fancy name like Treble Clef…so you can call me just by my real name which is Katie,” she grinned. “Nice to meet you….well as long as you stop spraying over my lovely design I’m sure we can be greet friends,” she spoke rather serious although she was still smiling wanting the girl to take her ‘threat’ so to speak seriously. She hates it when people destroy her work or tag over it even though she does the same to others all the time.

“Anyway Miss Treble Clef I’m off…I suggest you do the same before the officers come back with more backup…See you around oh and by the way nice clothing style,” she grinned as she skated away but not before giving the girl a friendly wave goodbye.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:42 am

Ji-Ji looked to the kid. What a fool.
"They'll abandon you one of these days..." he began stomping on his empty can "everyone does. It's just how the world is. You get to know someone. You open up. Let them in. Before you know it," he picked up the can and twisted the metal, tearing it "they're showing you the knife in your back. Oh! The message... It's to let them know that I'm done playing little games. You can send the same message to the Tri-Whatever's, too." He took the sharp shard of the can and knelt down beside a Rok officer, and held the serrated edge against his neck, "I am done playing with the rulers of the city. I'm taking it back, the same way they stole it; by force." He lifted the shard swiftly, and it had a new colour to it: Red. The Officer's neck was bleeding heavily, "Don't bother with an ambulance. It's his corroded. It can't be stitched back up." He did the same to two more officers.

Ji-Ji made his way to the mouth of the alley, "remember, you're not on my team. Next time we meet. You're an enemy." He skated off quickly.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 pm

"Thanks. You are not the only one who likes to dress for the occasion." She said as she waved back to her. She puts her i-pod back on, playing M.I.A.'s "World Town". She continued skating around Dogenzaga Hill, becoming bored as hell. She grinds a few rails, jumping over a boy on one transition between rails, until her phone vibrates in her pocket. She pauses the music, and looks at her phone. A text message from an unknown caller.

Freestyle Throwdown
@ The Old Warehouse of Chuo Street
Time: 24:00 Sharp
This phone will explode in 5 seconds. LOL. Just Playin.

"A party at Chuo Street?"
She thought to herself, "Maybe I'll get to meet some of those other teams. This may be fun." She locked the phone.

"Well, well, I guess I'll be out all night," she thought. She plays her i-pod, and skates to the bus station to 99th Street.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Roberto was hanging from the building still, spraying over some more tri-snake tags, when his phone buzzed. "Yo, guys. Read this!" He tossed it down to them. "It sounds like the DJ's throwin' a party, we goin' as a team, or am I gonna have to go stag without ya'll?" He dropped, and took his phone back, as he headed toward the hangout to...well, hang out. "See ya there, or at the hangout, or whatever."
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Maryse stretched. She definitely wanted to go to a party tonight. Her mom was home so she didn't need to watch her siblings. She started to read the message. She was shocked. It was at midnight, she then looked at her watch. There was some time to go before she felt the need to head over there. She skated up to the rail again and this time when she jumped for the three sixty she nailed it. She smiled as she started to cover up some of the tagging.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Crushed.

Just as he prepared to leave, Kuma halted in his tracks. Flinching, he felt as if the pressure on the ruined spray can had tightened round his throat, and though anger manifested quickly within the boy, he lacked the words to retort with. "That's...that's not true!" was all he could manage, weak and forced in contrast to the high self-assurance he had displayed mere moments before.

It wasn't true, couldn't be. Kumakichi hadn't observed Ji-Ji for long, but he had the air of a deceiver, a manipulator, one who could easily pull strings in his favor. Maybe the rival member was simply bitter, but surely he didn't share the same outlook with the other majority of T.C.B. An equation, that was it--an equation to which Kuma did not know the formula. He's not a good person. But...all had to possess some light of good, no matter how small. He snapped out of his musing when the blood, glinting an eerie red in the sunlight, was drawn from the officer's neck. To intervene was to join the ranks of the fallen Rokkaku, and he only brought his hands to his mouth, stifling an audible gasp. His stomach lurched as the other two also fell victim to the shard, their pain muffled against the ground. It all seemed so innocent before.

Any bystander might as well have called the scene a massacre. Kuma turned his head away, closing his eyes and shutting out the image.

You're an enemy. When he opened his eyes, Ji-Ji was gone.

Relieved. Shaking, but relieved. He knew that their paths would eventually cross once more, but, for now, he began to skate away toward the other end of the alley, giving the stranger in dreadlocks an apologetic look. "Don't mind him--he's just weird. But, yeah, I think it'd be best to get the hell outta here. These guys," he gestured to the officers, who had either fled or were attending to the wounded, "won't be out for long, and they'll probably be back with company."

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Tiarra finally reached her hometown, 99th Street. Getting off of the bus, she turned up the volume on her MP3 player to Crystal Kay's "Hard To Say", as this set the mood for her. "It's all about having fun, and dancing to the music." That's what she would say.

While in the center of town, she said to herself, "Before I go to this party, I need to get prepared first."

First, she skated straight to the art shop to get more pink and white spray cans, running out from her last encounter with the Rokkaku officers.

Although her hangout was under a convenience store, the gas station was next to the art shop, so she decided to go there. She was hoping not to see anymore Rokkaku officers since she wanted this night to be a good night. Ironically, a Rokkaku office was right across the street from the gas station. Hoping that they wouldn't see her, She hid behind a few people walking around the area, until she finally reached the door to the gas station.

As she entered the shop, the door made this sound all on its own. A sound that compared to a pair of distorted bells. Tiarra was stunned by how many people were in line, but some of them, being the girls of Rapid 99, made her relieved. While other people were looking at Tiarra in a weird way, because of her colorful attire, the Rapid 99 thought otherwise, because they were also dressed as colorfully as Tiarra. The man behind the counter, possibly the manager, asked Tiarra to turn off her MP3 Player. As much as she wanted to neglect him, and say “Hell no, you aren't my daddy!”, she didn't want another public dispute with the Rokkaku officers, so she turned it off.

Tiarra waved at a few of the girls from Rapid 99, then one of them asked, "Are you going to that crazy party at Chuo Street tonight?"

"You better believe it."
,Tiarra responded softly.

"Ooh, I can't wait to...." She paused as she forgot that the Rokkaku officer was sitting in his chair eating his powdered donuts, so she did not complete her sentence.

Tiarra laughed as she went through the aisle looking for her favorite bubblegum flavor; Cotton Candy. She found it and reached the back of the line, waiting for her to get up front. It literally took her 5 minutes to reach the front.
“Did you hear?”, the Rapid 99 girl in the back said to Tiarra, whispering so the Rokkaku officer wouldn't grow suspicious of them. “Some officer was dressed in more than black and blue today. He was also in red after he was cut along the neck by some “rudie”.” She quoted “rudie” with her fingers, as if the term “rudie” was a joke to her. Tiarra thought that too.

“Are you kidding me?”
, Tiarra said to the girl.

“Yeah, I heard that too.”
, Another Rapid 99 girl said to Tiarra. “It has been all over the news today. They don't know who did it though. The “blue butt” didn't die either. He just got stitched up .”

“Blue butt” is what they call the Rokkaku officers.

The Rapid 99 girls said goodbye to Tiarra once they all brought their things. Up in front, she gave the manager her Cotton Candy bubble gum.

"What's with the outfit?", He asked her.

"I like to be unique." She replied.

"What's with these teenagers wanting to be unique all of a sudden?” The manager questioned, “It's like they wake up every morning and just put on something. No wonder people are unemployed around here. It's bad enough I got some teenager in dreadlocks and rather dysfunctional taste in clothes working here."

He rung the price of the bubble gum, and said, "6".

Tiarra gave him the money she owed him, and he gave her change, and her receipt.

"Have a nice day." Tiarra said to him, smiling.

"Yeah, you, too." He responded.

Tiarra skated out the door, with the manager watching her. Nervous that the officer would recognize her, she looked outside of the gas station window to see if he would get up and try to follow her, but all he did was sit there, eating his powdered donuts.

She took a deep breath, saying to herself, "Damn, I almost panicked for a minute."
Last edited by Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightze on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:38 pm

This never gets old to me...

Daiki was doing his usual thing as he stepped up onto a bench in terminal B-1 at the Tokyo Line. He didn't usually tell the rest of the Tri-Snakes he was up to no good in terminal B-1, but if they knew what he was doing they might try it as well. He wasn't so sure that his gang could handle the Rokakku forces like he could yet. Tri-Snakes were best at weaving in and out of the way of trains, causing not only distress among passengers, but also to the Rokakku officers who would dare to come down into the terminals. Daiki had long ago marked every train from front to back with the twisted snake logo of the Tri-Snakes and ever since it would seem that the Rokakku where showing up more and more. The biggest day of the week when they would come down and disturb the passengers about the location of Tri-Snake was usually on days like this one.

People were pushing and shoving and the terminal was packed. The only way out would be to skate on the sea of heads moving along. Standing above the crowded area, Daiki, was now searching for the usually squad of four Rokakku officers who would come down here and pester the Tri-Snakes people. It was a big problem with Daiki, you could pester these people if it was all in good fun and you ment no harm. The Rokakku didn't care if you were a rudie or a civilian, if you are in the area with rudies then you are just another one of them. Tri-Snakes loved having fun and the Rokakku liked to torture people for no reason, this was why today Daiki was finally going to send a message to the Rokakku about his Train Station.

There is that same guy in the blue suit... I know every business man who has used termianl B-1 for the last five years and now there is this guy. He keeps his eyes to the floor all the way down the stairs... then just as he passes me he takes one look in my eyes.

Turning around Daiki noticed the blue suited man lift his collar and whisper something along the words as 'Rudie Spotted... Approach.' Quickly looking back to the stairs Daiki noticed that instead of the usual four Rokakku officers there were now around ten of them approaching his bench. With this many Rokakku in his station it had to mean something had gone down and now the Rokakku were not taking chances. Grabbing his skate board the Tri-Snakes leader headed straight towards the gap where an oncoming train was slowly down and quickly did an ollie over to the other side of the tracks. As he skated away towards a maintenance door he took a glance back towards the Rokakku officers and noticed all of them turning around in a flash as if opening to cut Daiki off.

Stupid saps don't know how us Tri-Snakes work. We always have our tunnels dug and ready. I could easily bust your heads in down here... come and get me suckers.

Disappearing into the maintenance door, Daiki pulled out a small radio and turned it on. He always had it set to broadcast news just in case one of his rival gangs was foolish enough to do something that might effect them all. Of course this time he was glad he kept listening to the broadcasts. There was something about how a Rokakku squad had been killed earlier in the day. Daiki changed some settings on the radio so that all Tri-Snake members would be able to hear him, "This is DK to all Tris. Everyone meet at the Snake Pit within the hour. The Death Clock is ticking."

Daiki had always been afraid of saying his name out loud due to the disappearance of his father. Rokakku had just busted in and taken him for questioning one day, Daiki never saw him again. He was afraid if they knew his name they would find him and haul him away as well. Daiki Korito was a name that only the few trusted Tri-Snakes knew him by and they knew never to call him by his name unless in the company of Tri-Snakes. It was just the way of things, though he may of seemed suspicious of everyone, Daiki was a very honorable man when it came to his Snakes.

Coming out of the tunnel and into another terminal, this one C-1, he quickly hopped aboard the train that was gathering passengers. He would ride it for all of three minutes and then he would jump out the back and rush away to the abandoned terminal D-7. Some asked why it was abandoned and the only answer they knew was that Rokakku were afraid of the Tri-Snakes.

Let them think that way. Afraid of us or not the Tri-Snakes will put up a fight. Before we start fighting though, I wanna know who the hell started all this. It's about time...
ImageImage

Nightze
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Katie skated away still sucking on her lollipop rather happily before feeling her phone buzzing in her bag. She grabbed it out throwing her empty spray can bottle in a nearby trash can as she checked her message. She read:

Freestyle Throwdown
@ The Old Warehouse of Chuo Street
Time: 24:00 Sharp
This phone will explode in 5 seconds. LOL. Just Playin.

Katie giggled to herself excitedly, finally a party had arrived were she could burn some of her excess energy. She glanced back around towards where she had just talked to the girl named Treble Clef knowing that she was the one who sent the text. Sadly the girl was already gone but it didn’t matter because she would just see her later on. Hm… She glanced down at her clothes wondering if she should go change or not. In the end she decided not to and instead go get herself some candy. Katie turned the volume up loud again as she skated towards a local seven eleven store.

Once inside she noticed a few people giving her a weird look and the guy behind the counter seemed to keep a close eye on her as she skated towards the back where the lollies were. “Yummy,” she giggled as she grabbed a small plastic bag and started filling it up with all kinds of sugar treats. She also went and got herself a slurpee before moving towards the cash register. “Hi, how much for this?” Katie smiled politely knowing that the guy thought that she probably had no money but she did and she got it from some of those annoying officers. Yesterday she ran into two and when she got them on the ground she noticed their rather large back pockets and decided to take a look. To her luck she found their wallets which were full of cash and grabbed some since they had ruined one of her bracelets anyway so they kind of owned her.

Katie paid the man before heading out the store and towards Chuo Street.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:40 am

Roberto looked at his watch, and freaked. It was almost time! He quickly shut down his laptop, as he had been tweaking some of his remixes, and placed it in his bag, quickly, yet still quite carefully. Grabbing it, and making sure he had a full complement of spray(two cans of each of the three colors), he dashed out the door of the hideout, hopping up and slapping the roof as he did so. Again. He quickly left the main pathways the other rudies used, and began traversing the rooftops and such, practicing his technique on his way. He figured he would probably be late, but whatever. He was ready to party. He was sure the others would be appreciative that he had brought his comp, since even a lot of the other rudies begrudgingly accepted that his remixes were pretty decent, and he usually supplied a few new ones every time a party came up. He was ready to throwdown, and jam out. This would be fun.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Just as she was about to skate her way to the bus station to Chuo Street, her cell phone rang. "I wonder who that could be.", She answered it.

"Hola!"

"Hey Treble, I just found out who the "rudie" was who swiped that "Blue Butt"." It was one of the Rapid 99 girls calling Tiarra.

"Damn, that was fast."

"I know, right? Well anyways, his name is Ji-Ji. He is the infamous leader of that T.C.B. gang, the ones from the sewage factory. It seems to me he's got some issues, and if I stayed at a sewage plant, I would too."

"I guess I have to keep my distance from this guy. Who knows what he'll do next, and I don't want to be around him for it to be on my record, too. Oh hell no. Let's just hope that those officers aren't on a manhunt for him. That would ruin the fun of it."

"I highly doubt it, but sometimes those "blue butts" just want to ruin everything, so I wouldn't be surprised of they were there, crashing everything. We're on our way now, so I'll catch ya later. We're getting ready to dominate that throwdown!"

"Ooh, this is going to be the best party I've ever been to in years. Hasta Luego!"

She hung up the phone, and thought to herself, "Well, T.C.B. is going to be there. That means that girl is going to be there, too." She looked at her phone. It was 22:34. "I gotta get going."

She shrugged her shoulders a bit, unzipped her backpack to pull out her red slouchy beret, and proceeded onto the bus to Chuo Street.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giygas on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm

The Tokyo sky was beautiful even when surrounded below with the futuristic metropolis. Looking down, the world seemed oh so much smaller than the world he saw it through his eyes every passing day. Old man Kakeru's flower shop could be taken between his fingers, while the Wok-ing man Restaurant could be grasped from the palm of his hand. However, he formed a fist with his right hand, covering nearly an entire block from that one hand. So this was what power really was: it takes so much energy to preserve yet only so little to destroy. Raising his fist to cover the sun, Takasu wondered what true power was like. Was it the thrill of 'defying the man' as the rudies see it, or was it the satisfaction of keeping order in a society as the Rokkaku saw it? Such good questions they were, but Takasu had little time for such...trifling thoughts. He had more important things to deal with.

"Would it be cooler if I did a wicked pose..." immediately Takasu pointed high into the sky as a masculine version of the Statue of Liberty minus the shirt and 6-pack, "Or would a Theme song playing loud do better?" shifting from the pose to a more...philosophical view of Torabisu, Takasu sat down, hand on his chin as if he was lost in deep thought, eyes fixed to the Sky where the thoughts of man were said to have originated. Actions spoke louder than words, so Takasu found it easier to exaggerate his thoughts or comedy through caricature or act. The book closed with a firm snap, some dust puffing out from the ancient book in the form of a cloud. "I know not the action that would garner you the greatest amount of support possible, as both tend to be very loud as attention grabbing noises on their own right." said Arisato, though starting with a sigh. It was hard to tell whether he was calm or frustrated with that monotone voice of his, it was easier to decipher his feelings with his word choice rather than asking him. Though his eyes wandered back to the opened book, an arm to his shoulder jerked him forward, fingers almost letting go of the novel. Paperbacks were hard to come by in a nation dominated by projectors and E-readers, the nostalgia of paper from a time long past making the book all the more precious to him. Atleast to a reader. To anyone else? Something like this would be nothing more than a curiosity that cost no more than a penny or two. "Good job, Bro. Well, let's get going?" asked. Finishing on chapter 8, the young man named Sketch reached out for the two Spraypaint cans.

"Ready."

And with that, they took a plunge into desolate society, ready to wreak havoc in the otherwise calm and boring everyday life in Dogenzaka hill.

<><><>

2 Hours before...

"Phenomenal performance indeed, my Son!"
"Oh, come on pops, I'm not that good-HEY!"
"Come'ere you, Hehe-HA!"
"Stop that, father! Took me long to jell down my hair like that..."

Quality time between Father and Son(s) was something Takasu would continue on cherishing in his life. After his solo in the church choir singing 'Adoramus Te' , a playful nuggie was all his father could give. Of course he had to exert a bit of...force that was ordinarily out of character with respect to the law-abiding Takasu Minato to escape his father's playful grip, ruffling up his hair the same way he would have it when outside of his father's abode or eyesight. He loosened up his neck tie, much to the pride of his Father. Takasu was the boast of his father during their visits to the Police headquarters down at Dogenzaka, faking concern whenever he saw the slogan FIGHT THE POWAH half covered in white paint. Regardless, Hakuzo took great pride in his older son. Member of a prestigious choir, five time Athlete of the Year and running MVP of the nearby High School with an Undergraduate Scholarship bound for Tokyo University, at Law and Enforcement degree at that! No matter how hard the paperwork was or how strenuous chasing the rudies of Tokyo-to was, he always smiled upon sight of his two most marvelous children. A gift to Society itself.

"Well champ, I'm gonna go check up on the HQ...another Vandalism back at the Terminal..."
"Oh heavens, Father, you don't say-"
"A man's duty is always his duty. Didn't I say that to you already, Son?"
"Yes, Father."

What was he, a Fool? He could never talk his father out of his duty as a Rokkaku police. Started out from 17, still serving proud at the age of 39. He had a strong sense of justice and admiration for the orderly society, and this Takasu came to respect, even though the Rokkaku was indeed his mortal enemy. Turning away to unbutton his tuxedo, he heard the door to his room close slowly. Looking outside, the day went too smoothly around this area...just too smoothly. Maybe Torabisu ought to do something about it.

"Arisato, you there?" he yelled from the Hallway, "Can we talk? Thanks." closing the door behind him, he started to rummage into the 'secret stash' above on a tear-away piece of the Wall he created: the baggy ripped Jeans and ragged red cloak that made up the name Torabisu, along with the enigmatic Black Mask that his brother obtained from the nearby Otaku after he cosplayed as Lelouch back at the last Comic-con. This was going to be a good ride alright...
Your Pain is not my Pain,
It is my Fulfillment.

Giygas
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!