Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jewel Princess

Jewel Princess

a part of “Jewel Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Kirrah Shay is the only one alive that can destroy demon jewels. The problem is she can't control the power. She's being hunted down by the enemy, and used by those who would call themselves friends. However, things are about to get very dangerous...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jewel Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jewel Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Then let the fun game of kill people in order to feel better, begin! :) This should no doubt make Talazar happier and I do love this character. A nice reprieve from the humble Sevral or goofy Aelianus. :D
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Hahahahaha :D

You know, I don't know why but I do like writing evil characters. Just something about being completely evil and ruthless is kinda fun :) ... now that I sound completely weird!!! LOL

I wanted to share this with you guys, I don't know if I've shared with the other group in 'The Tale of Three Worlds' but anyways (its because I'm super shy about sharing my writing so... yeah... LOL )

Anyhow, these two blogs have my writing projects on them so feel free to check them out ;) Thanks!

http://therogu.blogspot.com/

http://princessofjewel.blogspot.com/
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Ah I know exactly what you mean. :)

And amazing stories so far, can't wait for more updates. :D Really great!

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Oh wow!!! *blushes* Thank you so much Centi :D I'm happy that you like them ;D Thank you Thank you! LOL

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:21 pm

I shall be back tomorrow to post :D Looking good!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 am

Awesomeness!!! (yeah, I know that's not a word... but hey! I like it ;) )

Ok, I'll be on tomorrow to post away muahahahah :D Hope you guys are enjoying it. G'night

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 am

I'm curious Qaida, when Talazar gets his scythe back, and you know he will, :P what of the jewel? Put a new one in, or perhaps use one of the many swords or whatever other weapons he could steal from the shades he's killing? Just a random thought and/or question.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Hehehe I know he will ;) that'll be awesome. The fight for the Shade's weapons is going to be epic I know :D

He can put a new one in it. After all the Demon Jewel's are in abundance, and well you know.... those who've died for a good cause... they don't have use for theirs anymore! :P

So that's really up to you. If you want to use what the deceased Shades had, or if you wish to take the weapon back to their 'hideout' (for lack of a better term) and replace it with another wind demon jewel is totally fine and acceptable.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm a big advocate of medieval weaponry, or frankly weaponry in general. I just love collecting all styles of blades, knives and what have you. Truly I've always enjoyed the combination of a scythe and sword, and found it actually extremely doable with of course the proper training. I think that'd be VERY cool for Talazar, especially with his skill level. That's sort of my objective now, since he'd probably have a sword on him when he gets his scythe back. Do you mind him having two jewels? lol :D Simply for the cause, because then I can think of some quite fiendish, and frankly hellish attacks that'll be sure to test the skills of Raiyn, Kirrah, Krisiana, and all the characters. :) Can get some great battle scenes from it.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 pm

By all means Centi! Please, feel free to run with whatever comes to your mind :)

I love weaponry as well. I have a collection of daggers and swords and such at home. I'm also a big fan of dragons... I have about fifteen or so statues of dragons (little statues) that are on my shelves in my bedroom. The knives and such are on my walls hehehe, my friends, when they come over, always tell me 'Remind us not to rob you... or piss you off...'

Anyhow! I think that would be awesome if he had two jewels for his weapons, that would definitely test our characters and I'm totally excited to see what kind of battles issue from that :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Well I'll be dying with anticipation as to what I have in store for everyone. I have so many ideas it's killing me! lol In a way the waiting is tedious and quite frankly annoying at times, but I suppose it's also good for generating more ideas... BUT STILL AGAIN, then you can't wait to use the ideas! Ah, lol. :P

I'm big on weapons whether it be medieval to modern to futuristic. Love it all. :D As for dragons, they are fascinating. :D One of the most synonymous terms that comes to mind when you think of mythology. That or some Greek god. :P Mythology in itself is awesome simply because there's so much you can do with it and it's wondrous to see how people depict what could very well be just their imagination, some random apparition, or in fact reality. Maybe I'm nerding out, but I do enjoy the subjects of both weapons and myths. :)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Okay!!
I'm back, all caught up and got my post up!
So excited about this, it's simply amazing so far.(:
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next guys!
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Alright! So I shall wait for Arpi to get his post up before I post. Miss Kirrah shall be waking soon, but wether or not she's got enough energy to make a journey to the next city unaided is still to be determined... >.>

Yay!! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Posted!! All your's again my friends :D I think after everyone gets their round of posts in, I'll switch back to Nira and Talazar ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 pm

Maim, Kill, Burn. Talazar the Reaper, Bwahahahaha! -- Can't post tonight, or maybe I can? I'm not sure. Sorta busy but I'll definitely get to this one, and the other tomorrow, Qaida. :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Sounds good Centi :) I don't know if I'll be posting tonight or not. I do have to work (which sucks but eh) and then I'll go from there :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm

How you guys doing? I hope you all had a great weekend :D

Mine consisted of going and getting my blood drawn.... x(

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:02 am

Blooooooood!! Did Talazar aid in your endeavor? lol He enjoys drawing blood. :)

I do hope someone gives Aelianus his sword when the shades attack... :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Hahahah man, I hate having blood drawn :)

I hope someone does too because if they don't things are gonna get ugly I'm sure :D

Alright, so how's it going guys? Anyone need any writers block breaking? I'm thinking I'll post again probably tomorrow if nothings up here. Yup yup, that tis the plan now muahahaha!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:44 pm

I was waiting on Arpi or Neru to respond. The only thing I can do with Aelianus is have him go bolting away at the sight of the shades, but I know Arpi said he wanted to have his character following our little group when he finds the shades, hopefully intervening possibly... Dunno. I suppose first post first serve? lol

I can try to respond tonight with Talazar but I haven't felt the best lately so I'll see what I can do.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!