Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So I joined RPG

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

So I joined RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueCosmos on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Hey everybody my name is BlueCosmos (I go by just Blue or Cosmo). I'm joining the site to learn and improve on my current roleplaying skill. I've been roleplaying since 2009, but I don't feel I've gotten the best out of roleplaying with my skill set so far. I've been roleplaying with one person for about 4+ years now and I want to expand my horizons and try to roleplay with more people. I would consider my history of roleplaying to be pretty basic, mainly just getting two characters to get together romantically, having a kid or two, roleplay through the kids lives, then call it a day, repeat. I honestly like doing that but I would like to add more character depth in my writing and roleplay with more interesting settings. So that sums up my roleplaying status and here's some side info for anyone who's interested.
Hobbies: I play a couple fighting games like Skullgirls, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Playstation all-stars and you can catch me playing Minecraft too. I have a PS3 and will add friends and you message me about it. I'm into cartoons like Steven Universe, Regular Show, Star Vs The Forces of Evil, and Gravity Falls, but I grew p on Edd Ed N Eddy, Kids Next Door, Samurai Jack, Teen Titans, basically everything on Toonami. I'm into anime and you could catch me watching an action-packed show like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or a RomCom like Toradora. I read manga too! Music-wise, I'm open to a lot of genres like Hip-hop, Jazz, Punk/Indie rock, Electronic, Electro-Swing, Swing, etc... I'll give anything a listen if I was asked to. I stay in shape by playing basketball and training a couple of kids in the sport. That's the basics for me, and if you took the time to read all this, thank you!
-BlueCosmos

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueCosmos
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: So I joined RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello and welcome to RPG! I'm Saken! I've been around for about seven years now, and would love to offer help, guidance, or anything - just feel free to ask, drop me a pm/im or whatnot!

I am also going to leave you with this little link here, mentoring-classification-zombies-t95489.htm , it's to an interest check I made, where I am trying to decide if I should start up a mentoring RP for newbies, such as yourself, to help you get the flow of things, work on some areas that you may not be comfortable with, and connect you with other roleplayers!

I hope you enjoy this site!

I'm glad that you've decided to broaden your horizens! I feel like there are a lot of good roleplays and people on this site, and that you can really get a good sense of community. Back when I was in highschool (that sounds like I'm not as old, yes, buhaha), I had friends from here who helped me edit my papers! They helped me to gain good writing tips for college!
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: So I joined RPG

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Of course, welcome. But noticed the link there didn't work. Accidents do happen. Here is a working link.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mentoring-classification-zombies-t95489.html.

~Maestro

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!