Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just another one.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Just another one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kryptic_Menace on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm

So, I've been RPing since I was about 12. On and off of course.
At times I get too busy to do it, but I LOVE makin' new friends on all the boards.
I got started through the forums at harrypotter.com. Lame, I know.

So I'm in the marching band. I play Pit, and I was the Row Leader for 2 years.
I'm also the band VP.

Uh... Let's see... What else?
Oh ya, I work at Chuck E. Cheese's, have for about a year now.
Great place lol.
And I'm a senior in HS. Fun, fun.

I guess that's me. Lol...

Oh, and of course, I say lol too much when typing or texting or whatever. Idky. Lol.... :lol:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kryptic_Menace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Just another one.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raynefallsdown on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Yay for Chuck E Cheese! I'm new too. You seem cool. Well, maybe we can rp sometime! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

raynefallsdown
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:54 am

Welcome to the community!

Oh! Since you work at Chuck E Cheeses, I have a question: Friend and I were bored one night and we thought we'd go a few towns over and stop by Chuck E Cheeses for the first time. Thought it'd be cool to play some of their games and get some pizza, but we never went because we didn't know if there was an age limit to play said games. I'm 19 and my friend is 20. So, my question is:

Is there an age limit to playing some of their games since the place is "for kids"? >_>

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsNotPoetry on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Welcome to the board! It's always nice to learn a little bit about our members. Thanks for posting some info about yourself!

My last memory of C-E-C was from age 5, and being spanked for pitching a fit as we left. Ooohh, memories.

Anyway, please take a moment to read the Rules, Manual, and scroll through the Newb Guide. Also incredibly helpful is the OOC/IC announcement. Read 'um all!
I am available as an RP mentor should you seek to improve.
I draw things that you may like.
I like Ronald Jenkees and you might, too.

I require a certain level of writing skill in my stories. Don't be insulted, I just prefer to RP novel-level material. (I, I, I, me, me, me. I sound like such a jerk.)

ThatsNotPoetry
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!