Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's Just a Bit of Blood Lust [Twilight Based]

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: It's Just a Bit of Blood Lust [Twilight Based]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:38 am

Ilena laughed again. "Luckily for me, our perceptions of 'never' are two very different things at this point," she snickered. "If my phone ever does go off, on the other hand, I'm sure I'll have earned the teasing. You can't exactly blame me though. Playing human girl is a lot more fun than I imagined it." As she spoke, she glanced down at her paper and was immediately glad that blushing was no longer an option for her. A pair of gentle eyes gazed out at her from the lower corner of her paper. For her at least they were instantly identifiable, even though they were done in ink. They were Leon's. With a blinding movement of her hand, Ilena ripped the corner away and stowed it in her pocket. None of the other humans in the room would ever notice, but then, Claire was often more observant than was healthy. She quickly charged onward in the conversation.

"I understand lusting males well enough, Claire, of the natural and supernatural variety," she said slowly, choosing her words carefully. Again she wanted to blush, unsure as she was of how Claire would react. Virtue was an important quality to her, it seemed. "I mean, I'm pretty oldy myself and you've seen how most humans react to our kind. I'm kind of built to be both the predator and the bait. I can honestly say that no male in any species has ever looked at me the way Nathan looks at you." She offered Claire a warm smile. "Don't try and talk yourself out of something as good as this. And if he does happen to want that one thing in addition to everything else, don't be too surprised. Nathan's pretty okay as far as males go, but he's still a male."

Suddenly, as Claire struggled again with her red hair, her smile dimmed somewhat. "Hey, while we're on the subject of Nathan, would you mind sticking close to him or to me for a while? Just stay out of the woods, you know? There's another one of us hanging around Sommers and his scent is all over Leon. I don't know if he's hunting or just curious, but better for you to be safe either way. Please?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

They reached her house and he brought her into her room where she sat on her bed, wiping away the thin trickle of blood with her own tears. Siku sighed, sitting on the edge of her bed, putting his face in his hands, elbows resting on his knees. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes wearily, the hard expression on his face softening slightly.

He moved over to where she was sitting, putting his arm around her waist, his other hand reaching up to wipe away the moisture on her face. He stroked her soft, dark hair and tilted her chin up. “You’re not a bitch.” he told her with a frown. “I shouldn’t have said that. Admittedly, you’ve got one hell of a temper, but that’s just part of the territory that comes with being passionate, and I wouldn’t change that about you.”

He pulled her down till she was laying down on the bed, head resting on her pillow, and then sat on the floor cross-legged so that he was facing her. “I can’t believe that bastard Dante hurt you.” he growled. “If he ever comes around here again I’ll rip his throat out with my teeth.” he promised. He leaned forward to kiss her forehead and then sat back, a contemplative look on his face.

“I’ve caused a lot of problems for you, and I’ve only been here for two days. You and I have not gotten off to the greatest start.” he sighed, and then frowned at her. “You’ve got a knack for attracting dangerous men.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monroe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 am

Nina nodded, letting him lay her body back onto the soft mess of a bed. It was soft, and instantly warmed by her body. She sighed when her head touched the pillow and her lashes brushed her cheek. She had closed her eyes and let Siku speak to her in a calm and peaceful tone that seemed to usher all of her problems away.

She sighed, reaching out her hand- the unbroken one closest to Siku- and combed it against his cheek with gentle motions.

"I do have a bad temper, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you." Nina stroked her hand further until her fingers had brushed his hair back.

"And you're right. I either scare men off, or attract the dangerous ones." Nina's bicolored eyes of sky blue and a Halloween/autumn hazel rolled back and then fell on Siku.

"I can't say any different to you Siku. I suppose you attract dangerous or tempered women." She chuckled. Her fingers felt static and heat at the touch of his skin, and she had the urge to lurch from the bed to begin again what had begun last night. But she drew her hand away, settling her tingling hand upon her stomach- riddled with small punctures that had stopped bleeding and begun to seal up.

"So... I wonder what made Dante want to... do what he did? I guess he really has imprinted on me... But either way, whatever his plan is, I don't want to follow him through on it... You're right, he did hurt me. What kind of man hurts the person he loves?"

Her words echoed in her head.
Then, they took a slight change.

What kind of woman hurts the man she loves?
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

“Ilena!” Claire whined, brow furrowed unhappily, her gray blue eyes darkening to the color of the stormy sky outside. “It’s not really fair to make fun of my life span. I’m feeling very conscious of it right now.” she informed her immortal friend, crossing her arms over her chest, hands clasping her narrow sides.

“I can honestly say that no male in any species has ever looked at me the way Nathan looks at you” Ilena said reassuringly, and Claire smiled softly down at the floor as she remembered how it felt to be in Nathan’s strong, warm embrace. Maybe if he wanted her that way, it wouldn’t be so bad, she thought. As long as he didn’t only want her that way.

A thought occurred to her and Claire’s soft smile turned mischievous, darting back up to smirk at the vampire beside her. “Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. I’ve seen the way that boy looks at you. You’re a tall glass of lemonade on a hot day to him. He looks at you as if he can’t quite believe you’re real.”

Ilena’s request tore the smile off her face and her skin paled beneath her freckles. “Stay out of the woods?” she repeated. “Why-?” she asked, but her question was cut off by the bell. Claire rolled her eyes in annoyance and gathered her papers, running to the door. “We’ll talk later, okay?” she called over her shoulder, slipping into the crowd of bodies, all seeming unexceptional and dull after spending time with Nathan, Nina, and Ilena. Especially Nathan though.

Her next few classes passed in a blur and she hardly noticed as the minutes turned into hours, the teachers droning on as she absentmindedly took notes, chin propped up on her hand, chewing thoughtfully on the end of her pen or curling a stray lock of hair around her finger. She couldn’t seem to concentrate at all. She felt edgy and restless, as if she needed to get out of her seat and just run. But she resisted the urge, and finally the bell rang for lunch.

--- --- --- --- ---

The tall man with the olive toned, light brown skin let out a ragged breath, scrubbing a hand across his eyes wearily. He hated admitting when he was wrong, but he also hated seeing Nina upset. It was a double edged sword and either way he got hurt. Either his pride or his heart.

Deciding his pride could take one more blow and that he probably had enough ego and arrogance for it to not make a big difference anyway, Siku put a finger to her lips, halting her words. “Stop.” he instructed her with a stern look. “You didn’t take anything out on me. I got what I deserved for acting that way. I’m just sorry you got hurt.”

His finger fell from her warm, soft lips and in a graceful motion he was suddenly seated beside her on the bed. An amused smile showed in his eyes, even if it refused to surface on his lips as he wrapped his arm around her. “I attract dangerous women, yes. But I also attract sexy women, and interesting women, and challenging women. I don’t need a wilting flower. I need… a partner who’s not afraid to try and put me in my place if she thinks I’m wrong. Because I am sometimes, and I’m too stubborn to ever admit it.”

"I guess he really has imprinted on me..." she said, and Siku could feel the temperature of his skin rising in anger.

Her mention of Dante elicited a rumbling growl from his throat. “If that’s what imprinting causes, then I’m glad I didn’t.” he snarled angrily, thinking of the man who had carried Nina between his teeth like a piece of meat. He tried to calm down, reminding himself that he was the one that was there with Nina, not Dante. Perhaps she had told both of them to leave her, but she was letting him stay now, and that was what mattered.

What kind of a man hurts the woman he loves, his mind repeated, and he looked away. Hadn’t that been how the two of them had met? Tooth to tooth, nail to nail? Throwing each other into trees, tearing at each other's flesh? Nina had bandaged the wounds that she herself had inflicted and he had attempted to kiss away her pain.

But had he?

Was she any better off now than she had been before he came? He had caused both of them so much pain and struggle, and for what? One incredible night of passion? Was it worth it? If he hadn’t of shown up, Dante wouldn’t have stolen her away like that, sunk his fangs into her and cracked her bones. If he hadn’t of shown up, maybe she would have given in to her imprinting and been happy with Dante.

Would he be left alone when her instincts took over and the call of the imprint was too hard to resist?

“Nina… I have hurt you too.” he reminded her quietly, eyes cast to the window where the snow was beginning to turn to icy rain. The sky outside was almost black with storm clouds, despite the fact that it was only noon. The weather seemed to mirror his emotions.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 pm

She smiled, lips slightly parted as his finger rolled over them. Nina withheld herself from nipping at the warm digit, and watched him draw himself back- sitting on the edge of her bed. As his arm swept around her, she reached up, disregarding pain to wind herself around him. She neared him, unable to deny herself from the warmth that engulfed her when she was closer than close.

"Oh come on Siku." Nina whispered in his ear, nuzzling her face against his neck and shoulder like a wolf would. She inhaled the forest-like scent that rose off of his rich olive skin, arms seeming to tighten a bit to hold her there. Her nails drew over him and she pressed her cheek to his, her lips at his ear. "I've hurt you my fair share- so I think we're even."

"Plus, you can always make it up to me." Nina grinned devilishly, leaning back and pressing close until her nose touched his just barely, and her eyes were alight with mischief.

She shifted her legs a bit, and winced at her chest's now fading pain, but then her face was settled back in the gorgeous Aphrodite like set. Only she looked more like a warrior- her cheeks well set and her face hard yet femininely soft. Her eyes cased in black lengthy lashes, her lips full and naturally colored a pink/bronze mix.

"What do you say?" She chuckled, stroking one hand into his hair. "I think it'd take my mind off of the pain." She grinned.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Siku felt a curious jolt run through his entire body at her touch and a rare, almost smile threatened to show on his face. His eyes fell closed, breathing in her scent, enjoying the warmth that seemed to envelope him when their bodies drew close, the corners of his mouth curling upward ever so slightly.

“Nina,” he warned reluctantly, forcing his eyes to reopen. “Your ribs are broken. Your hand is broken. Your shirt is stained with your blood from being carried around in the jaws of a werewolf. I think, despite what the rest of me is saying, that you need rest.”

He pulled away from her and put his hands on her shoulders, forcing her to lie back down. He sighed and laid down next to her, draping his arm across his eyes, blocking out the sight of the world, of the beautiful woman lying next to him, the hot, bare skin of her arm brushing against his own. He groaned in frustration, tired of always restraining himself.

“You better heal fast.” he warned her with a growl. “I’m tired of waiting around for your bones to grow back together. I’m too worried that if I even just kiss you that I’ll get carried away and hurt you.”

He shook his head, eyes closed beneath his arm. “And you’re a horrible tease, did you know that?”

-- -- -- --- ---

Claire walked into the cafeteria, arms crossed over her stomach self consciously, uncomfortable around so many strangers. It was difficult when she didn’t have her friends- terrifying as they were- around her. Her dark blue-gray eyes scanned the large room, searching above the heads of the others for Nathan, looking around for the startling pale, beautiful face of Ilena, or for Nina’s fierce, bronzed beauty.

She didn’t see any of them and crossed the room, standing beside the window, looking out at the dark sky and the icy rain that fell loudly outside against the pavement. The weather had changed again, she noted with a sigh. Her warm, wool coat would do no good if it was still raining when school ended. She would be soaked. What she needed was an umbrella, she thought, or to be able to run as fast as Nathan or Ilena. They were so quick they could probably dodge the rain if they tried, she mused.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:29 pm

As Siku pulled away, Nina poked out her lower lip in a pleading fashion. She even made puppy-dog eyes in her plea, but he merely laid at her side, covering his eyes. She found the strength to push up, and Nina felt the need to crawl over him and demand what she wanted- but he had a teeny tiny point. If anything broke out between the two, her healing would not get any better. She'd probably have her current ailments, paired with a few bruises, bites, and maybe some cuts- depending on exactly what they broke into.

Nina laid back, letting her hand find his and twine their fingers. Her grin widened and she sighed, shifting a bit in the bed until she was comfortable and the pain was dull and almost unknown.

"Yeah I know." She chuckled. "Maybe we should try some control training..." Nina let images of her and Siku trying to restrain themselves run through her head. Her full lush lips broke into a wide white smile over her teeth, and her eyes glittered deviously. That would be fun to watch. It would be like a test to see who would break first. Probably Nina. But, she should never underestimate Siku. He had started a lot too.

"But that'll have to wait until we can eliminate some of this tension." Nina chuckled aloud, rubbing her fingers over his in a prodding playful manner.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Siku uncovered his eyes, looking at the girl lying next to him in disbelief. “If I didn’t know any better Nina, I would say that pain and danger turn you on.” he said with the barest hint of a smirk. She was a tease and she knew it. She was trying to elicit a response from him, he realized. Fine, two could play that game.

He sat up, looking down at the wife beater that clung to her curvaceous, firm figure, following the line of her curves, nipping in at her narrow waist and then fanning out at her hips. The blood from the puncture wounds had spread, creating a pattern of red like spilled dye across her abdomen.

“Your shirt’s covered in blood.” he said, leaning toward her and pulling her forward gently into the warm circle of his arms, then lifted her shirt slowly over her head. “You should take it off.”

He threw the balled up, bloody shirt into the corner of the room, blue eyes glowing with a warmth that seemed to defy their cold, icy color. He put his hands on her shoulders again, long fingers spreading over her warm, soft skin, innocently caressing the top of her back and chest, and then lowered her back down onto her pillow.

“Try to get some rest. Your tension will have to wait.” he growled quietly, but the sound was more husky than threatening. He could feel his body responding to the sight of her and had to use every ounce of restraint to keep from ravishing her. She was a hard woman to resist.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Nina watched his arm move, eyes bright and excited as though he would give in so very easily. But she enjoyed the playful little resistance each gave, like hurdles to jump amidst the competitive race. He the raised her, saying something about her shirt. As soon as his fingers were drawing her shirt over her head, she was helping him by wiggling out and raising her arms. Nina was about to reach and take off her simple peachy light pink bra, but she felt Siku's hands burning an electric heat against her skin, and decided to enjoy the moment.

Just as her eyes had closed and she was going to reach in for a kiss, he had laid her down. Again, she poked out a lip and let her thin brows knit together.

"Yes, pain and danger are nice. Risks are too." She grinned, pushing her fingers at her ribs. Somewhat healed, but still sore. Bruised. The bones themselves were only barely cracked now. The punctures at her sides were now nothing more than needle pricks. Nina thought that this all meant she was ready for any kind of action Siku could bring.

"Too bad." She yawned a bit playfully, a pretend yawn. Nina stretched her arms, flexing her body and kicking her shoes and socks off the end of the bed. She then laid one hand along her ribs and another at her lower stomach. Her skin was a most glorious tanned bronze tone. A natural tone helped by some perhaps nude sun-bathing.

She looked over at Siku with a dark grin, a playful expression stirring with the devilish one that kept arising no matter how she wanted to hold it back.

"Would you mind rubbing my shoulders?" She purred in an innocent tone, a slight attentive rumble in her throat calling him forth.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 pm

The sight of her bronze stomach, bare and stretching sensuously inches away from his fingers was almost too hard to resist. “You’re the devil, woman.” he growled, pulling his hands farther away from her so the temptation wouldn’t be so near. His chest rumbled and he forced his eyes away from her, but not before taking in a long, slow look at her body and the pink bra that covered her subtly curved body.

“We’ll save the danger, pain and risks for another time.” he ground out, promising himself that if he resisted her now, he’d give her permission to do as she pleased later. She could rake her nails across his back or pull his hair or kiss him, whatever she wanted he would surely enjoy. But he had to be strong, he told himself. He had to resist. Even if she did make it damn near impossible.

She requested that he rub her shoulders in an innocent tone, yet there was a devilish glint in her bicolor eyes. The blue one showed clear and cold like glass, while the other was a hot, fiery amber that leaned toward orange. He nodded his head and pulled her up, hands around the bare skin of her waist, and pulled her up against him, seated between his knees, her back touching his firm, warm-skinned chest, the muscles moving beneath the skin subtly as he brought her into a comfortable position.

His large, warm, almost elegant hands spread across her shoulders, gently kneading into the flesh, carefully staying away from the swell of her breast that he could see over her shoulder. One hand trailed down her spine, eliciting goose bumps. He smiled at the small reaction, feeling triumphant for resisting her so well. He rewarded himself by allowing his lips to fall to the skin where her shoulder met her neck, softly leaving a kiss and then a gentle bite before he straightened back up and resumed rubbing her shoulders.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Nina grinned as his arm curled her up and pulled her against his chest, their skin warm and creating a fire between them. She closed her eyes with a smile. It shouldn't be long now. Nina felt almost triumphant, but not for long. His hands just rolled over her skin in a good boy's way. He was being too good. Where was the devious and sensual yet dangerous Siku. As his lips bent to her skin, and his teeth nipped quickly, her body shivered, and she pushed back- only to have him rubbing her shoulders obediently again.

Finally, she couldn't take it. She lost. She would break, if it meant breaking him.

Nina leaned far forward, then turned quickly and placed her hands on his shoulders, forcefully pushing him back. As she did so, she winced. Yeah, her ribs still hurt. Carefully, Nina laid herself atop of his bare chest, her stomach and chest atop of his, her face hovering over his. She smiled, her black hair falling gently and straight around their faces- cutting most of the light out of the equation. Her face was stern, straight forward- although her lips were set in a smile of affection. Her eyes were windows to the appreciation she had for Siku.

"You are just rotten. You know that?" She grinned. Nina leaned forward, pushing her arms behind his head and letting her lips rest against his before withdrawing.
"But I'm tired of dodging the point. I can't go without it, okay? And nothing bad, we can just... kiss and stuff." Her grin widened playfully, and she returned to his lips, silence engulfing them except for the tiny resonance of their meeting and departing lips. She stopped after another moment, rubbing her nose gently at his cheek, her lips grazing along the path as well.

"What's wrong with you? How dare you sit back and actually give me a back rub? You're so confusing." Nina whispered in his ear, leaning back to smile at him in the small cage of her hair.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Nina finally gave in and pushed him back against the bed, her body atop his, and an actual smile formed on his lips- but only for a second. It quickly disappeared, leaving behind a warmth and triumph to his face. She kissed him and he responded in turn, returning her advances with heat and fiery passion, his lips crushing against hers, a hand on her neck to pull her closer. She lifted slightly, irritated with the way he had resisted her so diligently. His eyes gleamed.

“I’m just glad you gave in when you did.” he murmured, hands moving down her sides, caressing her bare skin. “A second longer and I would have had you against the wall for old times sake.”

He looked at her with devious amusement, glad to have won the battle. In a quick motion he pulled her up so that she was now sitting in his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist. A hand on her back steadied her.

“It’s hard not to give in to you, Nina, especially when you behave this way, but I’m quite a bit older than you. It only makes sense to have learned a little more self restraint by now.” he replied. “Although, for the sake of a game, I would have gladly lost.”

He wrapped his arms around her, able to completely encircle her with the span of his arms, hands resting on her stomach, stroking the soft line of definition in her abdomen. He growled low in his throat, nuzzling her throat in a wolven gesture and then tilted his head so he could kiss her.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:23 pm

"That sounds fun." Nina whispered. "Maybe I should've held back for a few more minutes." She grinned. Soon, Siku had taken her over. His warmth began to encircle her like a hot blanket, and his body was pressed against hers in ways that had her dizzy from intoxication.

His words seemed to be nonexistent, though Nina heard them well. She pressed closer, tilting her head to the side as he nuzzled against her. Her own growl- more like a deep throaty purr- erupted from her parted lips, her tongue vibrating behind her lips with the rich lavish sound she created.

Nina cast her arms around his neck, pushing her body closer- arching her back so that her chest and stomach pressed to his own. She enjoyed the height the situation gave her. She tilted her head down as he brought his lips up, eagerly meeting them with a passionate and forceful kiss.The way that their lips crushed almost angrily together brought forth so many deeply buried emotions from Nina, and it made her feel so in-place.

Her nails dug into his back to bring him further from resistance, although her chest was already aching from the ragged breaths ripping from her nostrils. She pushed one hand up into his hair, gripping it tightly and jerking his head to the side. Had Siku been human, that would've been crossing the line between pain and pleasure. But he was a werewolf. Nina felt freer.
She took her lips from his and placed them at his neck, kissing at first, before beginning to nip and bite here and there, leaving small indentations of her love bites.

She took a breath, leering back for a second and smiling, coming in to place arbitrary little kisses on Siku's neck, lips, and cheeks before taking a good short break.

"I think I'm finally glad to be young and untrained." She chuckled.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 am

Her nails dragged roughly across his back, sending a shiver of pleasure down his spine. She had awoken in him a side that had been dormant, hiding beneath his hard, cold exterior. For so long he had lived his life with the sole purpose of finding and killing the cold ones. It was something he excelled at, and before he had met her, he had thought his life was complete.

But not now.

She had awoken the sleeping dragon within him. And now that it had been released there was no stopping it. Perhaps he hadn’t imprinted, but there was definitely something to their passionate romance, that was definitely no fly-by-night passing interest. He felt as if he were bonded to her, like he needed to watch out for and protect her. And to keep that bastard Dante from striking again.

“I see that you’re feeling better.” he noted, eyes traveling slowly down her body, or at least what was visible. They were pressed tightly together with her sitting atop his lap, now above him for a switch in positions. “If you’ve healed,” he said, pulling her up from the bed and opening the window. “we ought to take advantage of the beautiful weather.”

A bolt of lightning crashed in the distance, brightening the dark, purple-black sky. Though it was just past noon, the weather had darkened the sky and blotted out the sun, making it look like a starless night. Rain drops fell hard and fast, only a few degrees above freezing. It was anything but good weather, but he drew her out of the window and onto the roof regardless, hair instantly soaked and matted to his face, thin rivulets streaming across the sharp planes of his face and down the lean, defined muscles of his bare torso.

“Come and join me.” he said, voice an enticing rumble as he held her hand, her body still poised in the open window. “I’ll make it worth your while.”

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 am

Nina curled closer and held on as Siku slipped out into the rain. Her hair was instantly clinging to her face and neck, and she smiled at the man. He really loved a storm, for some odd unnatural reason. Siku never ceased to surprise. That was like his job. To surprise Nina. And to make her love it every single time.

Ah, the smell of the rain was purely refreshing, and intoxicating. She took it in, before placing her hands flat against his chest. She flushed a bit, looking down at the now soaked bra that was heavy with water- but still tight and holding her breasts behind the satin and lace cups.

"You've got to tell me what is with you and storms. I thought it didn't rain in Alaska..." Nina chuckled, nearing his lips to lock her own against. She pushed her hands around his now wet body, locking her hands against the small of his back. Nina grinned, enjoying the heat that steamed off of the two like they had just burnt through the atmosphere from the mass of space itself.

Her fingers tingled with the overly cold feel of the rain- something she was not used to standing in. Tonight it was especially cold. Frozen. Icy. She cradled herself against Siku for all hope, pressing her lips to his chest.
"When do I get rewarded for coming out here?" She chuckled, looking up through the icy rain to see his gorgeous and virile face.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:54 pm

As the woman joined him outside, the storm instantly soaking her to the skin, the Inuit smirked. Her dark hair clung to her cheeks and curled in a little. Despite the fact that she didn’t seem to enjoy the terrible, cold, wet weather as much as he did, she looked good in it. But then again, when didn’t Nina look good?

“Exactly. It almost never rains in Alaska. When I started moving South, it was the first time I had ever experienced something like this. And I’m so used to the cold, I think it feels nice. Our bodies are so hot anyway, it’s a relief to cool down sometimes.”

Her feminine hands wrapped around him and his arms did the same, twining around her until their bodies were locked together in a firm, hot-skinned embrace. He lowered his face and bit the side of her neck in a gesture that seemed natural for a wolf but would have hurt and terrified a human. It was lucky for him that Nina embraced the true side of herself. Many of the werewolves he had come across since he had left Alaska had given in to their weak, human emotions. They grew soft and rarely phased. It disappointed him.

“There’s also the fact that you look remarkably good when you’re wet.” he murmured against her neck, eyes darkening. He straightened back up and released her from her hold. “Now follow me if you want your… reward. You won’t be cold anymore.” he promised, a glint in his glowing blue eyes that seemed to stand out unnaturally against his olive skin and dark, straight eyelashes.

He made a come hither motion with his hand, and then suddenly phased into a wolf, leaping off of her roof and landing gracefully below. The white wolf, it’s fur damp and glistening, took off running through the trees, the black material of his pants streaming behind him like some kind of dark war banner.

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Nina chuckled, turning away from him as he leaped off the roof. She unsnapped her bra, and tossed it back into her bedroom. Might as well make things interesting, right? She then slid off her pants, tying the legs around her waist. Turning, she bolted off, jumping off the roof. As she hit the ground, she had completely phased into the magnificent black wolf. Her tips and tail and boots looked like a beige/white comet's tail. Her black shadowy form blended into the dark-ish night, her bright contrasting eyes burning out in the night; glowing and brilliant.

It was easy to follow Siku, his white form racing forth ahead of her. She let a lovely growl tear up from her muzzle as she raised her head into a long chiming elegant howl, paws pounding against the wet cold earth as she followed.

(sorry so short)

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 am

The white wolf ran at an alarmingly fast pace, narrowly dodging trees as he passed. It looked over it’s shoulder at the sleek, beautiful black wolf chasing after him, and he increased his speed, showing her what he could really do.

Together they ran, passing through the vicinity of thick trees and into the mountains, leaping over a narrow stream, running sharply up hill, and then sharply down hill, going much faster than any human could dream of going, covering vast amounts of space in a relatively short time frame. The white wolf slowed, the rain sliding off of it’s sleek coat, and raced back to nip at the black wolf following him.

The wolf turned it’s back on her and transformed back into a human, pulling on the now soaking wet pants she had lent him. He was unabashed of his nudity. Where he came from, the members of his pack were used to seeing nudity. It was never an issue, even among the girls. The sight of a bare breast or an exposed thigh was nothing to raise an eyebrow at. Among the Inuit wolves, their bodies were treated as tools and weapons. They were not flaunted, but neither were they concealed at the cost of convenience.

Upon reaching America, which seemed a strange and foreign land to him in comparison to the isolated nature of his territory, he had been shocked by the culture that seemed to flaunt their sexuality, yet were at the same time ashamed of it. Nudity was treated as a horrible blunder- definitely not something to be seen openly.

“There’s a hot spring just over this hill.” he told her, back still turned so she could transform. Nina was, after all, a member of American culture. “We can warm up there.”

Monroe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anima on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:14 am

The sound of the ringing bell made her fists clench. She wished that she could say that the period had flown by, that she had not had time to broach the subject delicately with him, but in reality there had been more group work and even when she and Leon completed their assignment they spoke about mundane things (though his answers somehow always seemed to absorb her). At a few points they had lapsed into a silence that was comfortable outwardly, but on the inside, Ilena was in agony.

She had greatly underestimated how hard it was to ask someone out on a date. Even if it wasn't really a date. Every time she started to she kept thinking about how everything she wanted to say was stupid or needy or was something a normal teenager would never say. She tried keeping Claire's advice in mind, but english in her mind no longer made any sense. How casual was casual? If it were an outfit, would it wear jeans or sweats?

The ringing bell meant only one thing to Ilena: mission failed.

She had very little time to redeem herself. They exited the class together, hands close, but not touching. The rumors about them were already flying and none of them were particularly nice. She had heard all of them too, seeing as her classmates did not realize that she could hear them perfectly well. The nicest claimed that Leon was trying to pick her up and she was sparing his feelings by speaking to him. The extreme in the other direction had the two of them quite wrapped up in each other on the side of the road somewhere in the back of his car. 'I've gone from a seductress to a whore very quickly,' she thought with dark amusement and then took Leon's hand boldly, looking straight at a girl on the other side of the room who had just raised her hand to whisper to her friend. Maybe it was this hasty action that gave her such courage, because she blurted out,

"Leon, would you mind doing me a favor? I mean, not a huge favor but... I..." She cleared her throat for no reason, and tried to begin again. "Nathan and Claire want to go to the park on Saturday, tomorrow and Claire invited me to come, but all that'll happen is that I'll end up being the third wheel and I'll be bored and Claire will feel bad about it later. So... do you mind... coming with me?" She expelled the explanation like breath of air. She forced herself to look up into Leon's face so that she could gauge his reaction.

Anima
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 am

The rain brushed against her muzzle, racing over her fur, ripping back to the wake of her trail. Her eyes burned through, chasing after that white wolf that was her passionate... lover? Her feet created a beautiful rhythm paired with his, thundering between the actual rumbling booms of white light above the canopy.

After a while, he had stopped and transformed. Her eyes gladly turned over his body, following his wet dark form with a gleeful grin flitting through her eyes.

As he stayed turned around, Nina shifted back into a human, but this time she refrained from putting her clothes on. Her dark and curvaceous body slid past his, dark and shadow under the forest canopy and storm light. Turning her head slightly, she threw a devious grin at the handsome Siku. Her bicolored eyes then searched the land before her until she stepped into the first step of a warm hot spring.

Nina walked further until her tanned body and stomach- riddled with puncture, bite, and scratch-like scars- was submerged in the warm water.

"Come in Siku." She purred, looking back playfully.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!