Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'm Just The Girl Next Door ::OOC//Signups::

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I'm Just The Girl Next Door ::OOC//Signups::

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Lol, I knew what you meant, Sweeny XD all charries are special, either way, lol.

And yays!

Are there any other profiles or are we just waiting for Afterlife to finish editing?
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SweeneyLight on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

I think were just waiting on Afterlife but I'm not quite sure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SweeneyLight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok, then.

-sits here and pretends to be patient-

=D

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 pm

aww. i didn't think of the character.

I shall make one!!!

Name: Edenia Hiling
appearnce:Image
Hobbies: Loves writing, drawing, singing and swimming. Enjoys overcasted days and black laced clothing
History:She has grown up in this town and feels near sickness with it. After graduation, she plans on moving to Italy with her brother. Her parents are frowning upon it, but she doesn't really care. She'll miss her bffls, Claire and Jane, but she decided she'll call them and write them and all will be fine. She hopes her idea will help inspire her to finish her novel, "A Walk In The Dark".
Personality: Short tempered, clever, and, believe it or not, optimstic. She is always looking for the bright side, though she doesn't always care for it. She can easily see the good in people, but can hold a grudge forever. Which makes her a terrible enemy.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6DWNJD5Po

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Afterlife on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm

:Character Info:
Appearance:
Name:
Galen Alexander Milton
Hobbies:
Photography, painting, anything artsy really
Personality:
Calm, Understanding, Reliable, Protective, and a true gentlemen. Galen is a very easy-going guy, he is accepting of a lot of things, always giving people a chance to explain themselves before jumping to conclusions. He is very good at listening to others, infact thats what he does best. Galen can sit for hours, listening to someone tell their whole life story or just completely spill their feelings out. His advice may not always be the best, but he really does try to help people out. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to, he's always there. When it comes to the people he loves and cares for, Galen is very protective and will jump up to defend them in a heartbeat. He's very sweet when it comes to things like girls and romance, and quite a few times suspicions have been raised about his true sexuality because of his nature, but the hushed rumors are completely false. Galen is 100% straight.
Theme Song:[Optional]
Ten Miles Wide-Escape the Fate

I got tired of trying to find a good picture...so there xD Uhhh I guess I'll post the IC up now that I have the time!
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget

Attention attention! I have very limited time to post due to being a freshman in college, I will post whenever I get the chance to!

Afterlife
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 pm

So I was thinking I would step out of my small tendancies as a writter and try a new style rp, I would like to be jadyns friend 'the jock' lol
- =There is Always Room For Justice= -

Pyronide
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby im_no_juliet on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Make the thread XDDD

Let's get this goin', cause it's gonna be GOOD!!!! -uuber excited-

im_no_juliet
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyronide on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Name: Darian Skylar Melarni
Height: 5'8
Weight: 180lbs

Hobbies:
Darian enjoys a huge variety of activities but out og them all usually resorts to some favorites. When it comes to sports Darian perfers soccer for its constant play time. Since he was little he has been into martial arts and keeps it going as his workout routine. Along with the martial arts came his spiritual side and meditation. He also has his basic young adult activities as well such as clubs, music, dancing and parties.

Personality:
The initial response towards Darian's attitude is usually cocky and arogant or calming but energetic at the perfect balance depending on his mood. He tends to be catagorized as the 'jock' but when people start to get to know him and find out his history of martial arts they start to see him as a very relaxed person who just likes having fun with any situation.

Darian is a very family oriented person, he will put his families prioty higher then that of some of his friends, unless he knows his friend need him more. The only thing that upsets Darian about his family is that he is an only child, he always wanted a sibling. Darian's dream is to become a personal trainer and then hopefuly into a master of his own dojo. He is very passionate about the martial arts he has studied and continues to grow and learn and help develope himself into a stronger person.

Brief History:
Since he can remember he has been into martial arts, his parents tell him his father showed him basics when he was four years olf but doesn't remember it. He has been involved since that point in his life, has a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and his second degree black belt in Muah Thai. His family has always been there for him when entering tournaments and talking about joining another form. His family wasn't rich, but they were wealthier then most so affording all these things wasn't an issue.

Darian uses the focus he learned from his years of martial arts training to focus his attempts at school work and studies. His goal is set high and he knows it but with his friends and family he knows he can do it.

Appearance:
(I will try to look for a pic later, I'm using my phone, but here's a description anyways.)

Darian stands at a height or 5'8 and weighs in at 180lbs of defined muscle, he perfers to define instead of bulk out. He has hazel coloured eyes and a light shade of golden brown hair. At the top of his chest along his collarbone is a four inch scar about a full centemeter thick from stopping a fight of 4 on 1 odds, a knife caught his chest and was pulled out during the scuffle.

His usual way of dressing is of black or white as a base colour then either red or blue as a colour highlight, has been known to change it up with a green or orange shirt before as well. The clothes that he wear arn't of the usual teenager attire, he tends to dress out of the jock persona he has been given but still ends up looking the role to some people. He can be seen more in 'preppy' clothes but no polo shirts or dickies.

- - -

Ok that's the bio I will use, and I changed my idea I will be the jock but not the intentional jock... Still friends with jayden then.

Pyronide
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!