Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Kaya stepped beside Damion, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Damion this is Derek and Deitrick, guys this is Damion," she said as she introduced the two. Kaya looked from Deitrick and Derek to Damion and sighed. There was lots of testosterone in the room, it was like a big thick smoke cloud and Kaya was about to choke. "Um Guys, for me...Can we be nice, for me?"

Derek is the first to speak, "Nice to meet the guy who's been taking care of Kaya. She's like a sister to us, pleasure to meet you Damion," he nodded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Damion didn't look at Kaya as she walked over to him he just stared at the two guys out of the concer of his eyes he saw two werewolves come into the room it was Naja along with one of her older brother a large male that had been named Tamaska. Naja sat down besides Kaya while Tamaska stood next to Damion. It was quiet Damion looked at Kaya as she was the first to say something she had asked for them all to be nice Damion still didn't say anything he just looked back at the two guys in his home. Derek was the first of the two guys to speak he said that Kaya was like a sister to him Damion just shrugged he didn't really have anything to say so he just simply and plainly said "Hi" then he turned and looked at Kaya "I have to take care of something downstairs I'll be back" he looked at Tamaska "Keep an eye on our house guest for me" the wolf barked a loud deep bark and motioned its head in a nodding manner Damion gave a small smiled and patted the wolf head before leaving and going down to the dungeon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Kaya frowned, but she nodded. She knelt in front of Tamaska and began to pet him, "They're no threat, so be nice," Kaya smiles and scratches behind the large dogs ears. Naja licks Kaya and Kaya hugs her and pets her also. "This is Derek and Deitrick...Friends! Not food!" Kaya laughed and Naja nodded, licking her more.

Kaya then stands and looks at the guys, "I'm sorry he wasn't more welcoming but I'm not surprised. It's not like I thought you guys would be friends, but as long as you guys respect each other I don't care if you're friends or not." Derek nods, Deitrick who still hasn't said nothing, steps closer to Kaya. He was like an overprotective older brother to Kaya, "What are you doing here?"

Kaya looked into his hard, piercing blue eyes and sighed, "Living...But we talked about having space," she told him. Deitrick nods, "Good, because when we go back, I think you should come with us."

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm

You could hear Tamaska growl when Deitrick asked what was Kaya doing there Naja walked over to her older brother and nudged him stopping the growling. Tamaska looked at his sibling then back at Deitrick but he didn't growl he just glared. Naja looked at Kaya from Deitrick as she watched when Deitrick ssaid I think you should come with us the larger began whinning she walked over to Kaya and moved in between Kaya and Deitrick she pushed Deitrick back with her larger head Tamaska got up and stood infront of his sister and Kaya guarding them both from the two new humans. He snarled exposing his larger teeth to the humans Naja continued to whine and stood behind her brother and in front of Kaya.

When got to the dungeon he looked into the cells the looks on the human faces all showed fear and sadness all afraid and knowing that their lives who soon be coming to an end. Damion walked to the end of the hall of the dungeon and opened inside waited the teens. Jessica being the more outgoing and blunt sister asked Damion as soon as he walked in "So how did it go is everyone upstairs still alive" Damion nodded "I don't really care for them and yes everyone upstairs is still alive lets hope it will stay that way" Both twins nodded "Anyway I have Naja and Tamaska watching the guys upstairs but seeing as I do have guest who I don't trust upstairs let's make this quick" he pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket the girls looked at him a bit scared he gave a resurring smile "The process of someone becoming a vampire is pretty simple the human just has to be killed with a vampire blood in their system, after being dead for about five minutes you will come back to life and after that its either feed on a human's blood or you die after you feed its a done deal and you are among the living deal just feed normally and you will be fine" he said explaining what was about to happen to the girls he decided to ask one last time "Are you guys sure this is what you want" they both took a deep breath then nodded he gave a small nodded then begun.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Deitrick hadn't been expecting the reaction from the wolves. He stepped back to the wall, and as the wolf came closer, he was starting to worry for his life and reached for his gun. Derek stepped back too, reaching for his weapon.

"NO!" Kaya yelled, as Tamaska started to growl at Deitrick and Derek, baring his sharp teeth. Kaya was practically scared herself. "WE ARE NOT HERE TO HURT EACH OTHER!" She yelled as she walked around Naja and over to Tamaska, standing in front of the guys. "Hey Tamaska stop! Very bad wolf," Kaya said, squatting in front of him and patting his head and snout, "Close your mouth..." she said gently. Kaya smiled once Tamaska stopped exposing his teeth, "If you kill them I'll be heartbroken...I know you can somewhat understand me, so just like you are protective of Naja, Deitrick and Derek are like my older brothers who only want to protect me also," Kaya nodded.

She then put an arm around Naja and Tamaska, petting them both with separate hands. They licked her and she giggled a bit, "Wow Kaya, They actually listen and obey you," Derek said in shock, as both he and his brother began to settle down as they watched Kaya interact with the wolves. Kaya giggled, "They may look like beasts but they're just really large teddy bears once they adjust to you."

Kaya looked down at Naja who stared back at her, "Hey from one strong woman to another...Damion and I talked, I might have to leave you guys after today...So you're going to have to hold the house down okay?" Kaya frowned, "By the way, keep an eye on those twins for me while I'm gone." Kaya laughed and Naja licked her repeatedly, almost knocking her over.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Tamaska was a bit surprised when Kaya stepped in front of him he squatted down in front of him and started petting him he heard her ask for him to close his mouth so he stopped snarling and licked his muzzle. Kaya then started talking again Tamaska did his best to make scence of different words so he understood what she was saying he cocked his head to the side as he began to sort out words in his head. He knew the word kill and understood that word perfectly she had said heartbroken which to him was another word for sad so that meant she didn't want this humans dead, he heard her protective and Naja he knew the word protect and he looked at Naja from the corner of his eye before focusing back on Kaya then she spoke the words Derek, Deitrick, like and brothers Tamaska knew all about brothers and sisters so after doing a lot of thinking he got that Kaya didn't want him to kill the two humans because they were like family and he understood that. As she put her arm around him and his sister both Tamaska and Naja began licking her Tamaska was now calm and unless provoked had no reason to go after the new people. Tamaska laid down as the humans talked back and forth then Kaya started taking to Naja. Naja stared into Kaya eyes as she spoke she understood human speak better then her brother so she didn't have to make out the words Kaya was telling her and started whining again as Kaya said she might have to leave then she said she would have to hold the house down Naja was completely sure what she meant by that. When Kaya mentioned the twins and keeping an eye on them Naja barked once then started licking Kaya face.

Damion got to plastic cups he then sliced his arm with knife and filled up both cups half way with his blood he handed one cup to each sister then he put the knife back in his pocket. As the girls drunk his blood Damion watched as the cut healed by the time the girls finished his wound was all healed up as if it had never happened Damion looked at the girls "So how would you like to be killed today" Jessica smiled "Fast and painless" her sister gave Damion a gun before Damion could check to see how many bullets were in the gun Jessica said "There are two bullets in the gun just one shot in the head" Damion looked at her and nodded "Well when you guys come back the door will be open as well as all the cell doors with all the humans in that dungeon the scent of blood will be irresistible so just have fun try not to make to much of a mess and clean your faces before you come upstairs" the girls nodded then Damion shot both of the head and their bodies dropped to floor. Damion opened the door then slowly went about opening the cell doors when he finished it had been four minutes which mean't the twins would be coming getting up in about sixty seconds all the humans being to scared to move didn't try to move out of the cells and just like that Damion went out the dungeon closing but not locking the door behind him just so when the twins finished they could come upstairs Damion went back upstairs he went back to Kaya the wolves and his other guests. When entering the room he said nothing and just leaned against the wall.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:00 am

Kaya smiled and looked up at Damion, “Welcome back…You totally missed Tamaska almost slaughter Deitrick.” Kaya said as she stood to her feet. She walked over to Damion, speaking in a voice only he could hear, “The twins must be completing their transformation right about now,” she whispered with a slight nod of her head. Kaya took out her phone and flipped it open, checking the time. It was eight o’clock and the sun had already set then. Kaya sighed and looked back at Derek and Deitrick, “I’ll call my dad and tell him to meet us on the other side of town where my mother is buried at the cemetery by Filbrook Creek, I want you guys to be there before us so you can forewarn us when they get there. You know that he will try anything to get to me, and I don’t want to worry about any sneak attacks. I really just don’t want you guys to die, when I am the target,” she said seriously. She loved them all and she didn’t want them to get hurt because of her, she already had to live with the fact that a wolf had died trying to help her.

This time Deitrick was the first to speak, “Kaya we came knowing the risks, and if he wants you, he’ll have to go through us first.”

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:56 am

A smile grew on his face when Kaya spoke about Tamaska slaughtering Deitrick he wished it had happened. The wolf looked from Kaya to Damion with the sound of his name being spoke Damion petted the wolf's head "Good boy nice wok" the wolf barked and licked Damion's other hand while being petted. Damion heard Kaya ask about the twins the wolves looked up at him being able to hear Kaya just as clear as Damion he looked from the wolves to Kaya and gave a small nodded below him he could hear the screams and cries of the people he was glad that Kaya was human so she didn't have to here what he was hearing. He watched her pull out her phone then she started telling her friends what to do. He was listened to her figuring out of the plan for tonight once she had finished talking Damion looked at Deitrick as he spoke when he finished Damion rolled his eyes these two guys didn't seem very hard to get throught good thing for Kaya he was coming or this would probably be to easy for her father. Damion looked at Kaya "Am gonna go gear up the wolves if the twins come up just be nice and do not upset them I don't need any unnecessary blood being shed" he patted Tamaska head again and looked Naja "Come on you two time to prepare for battle" the wolves immediately got excited and ran outside Damion followed them.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 am

Deitrick and Derek left without any further words. Then once the wolves and Damion left, Kaya was left there alone with her cellphone. She didn't waste anytime calling her dad. He picked up on the first ring.

"I was expecting a call from my lovely daughter. Let me guess...You want to meet up with me at your mother's cemetery location...Well, I'm already here sweetie. Don't forget, I'm your father...I've taught you everything you know, I'm always a step ahead. Keep that in mind sweetie, because you're not going to win this one." Then he hung up, leaving Kaya angry more than shocked. She called Derek and told him to tell Deitrick to meet Damion and her at the bridge instead of the cemetery.

Kaya had a bad feeling about this...

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:33 pm

Damion went outside and gathered all of the werewolves he put on their vests and headsets then laid out a few carcasses so that they could eat before it was time to leave out. Instead of eating Naja went to go nurse and take care of her pups which Damion had no problem with. When Damion was finished he went back to were Kaya was "Well the wolves are eating so I guess when they finish we can go" he said leaning against the wall a few minutes later the twins appeared Damion looked them over there skin was pale white and their eyes were a dark brown which showed that their were full, around their mouths were blood stains. Damion smiled "How do you guys feel" Jasmine smiled back "Well I feel amazing I can here the highways that are miles away from here we can move like lightning this is awesome" her twin standing beside her smiled and nodded. "So when are we leaving ?" they asked at the same time Damion shrugged "Well its up to Kaya but am guessing when the wolves finish snacking"

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 am

Vee looked up at the twins and smirked, "Congrats...On your change and all, and although I know you guys don't like me, maybe after today we can look back on the situation and laugh about it...But I guess what I'm trying to say is no hard feelings, because clearly you guys aren't my enemies and I don't wish to be yours." Kaya was serious about every word she said, she then sighed, "I just want to get this over with and move on. So after the wolves finish snacking we can head out, Derek and Deitrick will meet us by the bridge at the edge of town, it seems like my father knew what I would do and he's meeting us at the cemetery," Kaya said as she looked up at Damion.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Jessica looked at Kaya "Sweetie your not our friend and we never can or will be friends okay because once a vampire hunter also a vampire hunter and a vampire and vampire hunter just can't mix" Damion glares at Jessica she sighs then says "But we are also not your enemies not saying it can't happen but as of right now we aren't. Look Damion is our friend he gave us a deal he did his part by turning us and now we are just doing ours" her sister nodded "Besides this is good practice anyway am looking forward to draining your father's body of every last drop of blood." she smiled evilly and looked at Damion "I think the wolves are done eating". Damion nodded the sounds of bones snapping and the growling and grunting of the wolves had stopped which meant the wolves were done, Damion stood up and looked at Kaya "Well I guess we have kinda lost the element of surprise seeing as your father and who ever else he has there with him is already there we should get going". He looked at the twins "Am not sure what to except when we get there so just be on your A game and if you smell blood try not to lose control because that is the easiest way to lose track and end up dead" the girls nodded "Were gonna go get the wolves" they said at the same time then with in a second they were both out of the room. Damion looked at Kaya "Hope your ready for this ?".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Kaya took absolutely no offense to what the twins had said to her. She had better things to worry about, like her life, and her father and most importantly the fact that she was about to enter a warzone in a few moments. Kaya flipped her hair and grabbed hold of it in her fist before putting it up into a ponytail.

She then walked over to Damion and poked him in the chest, "Rule number One of being a vampire hunter, ALWAYS be ready to kill," Kaya smiled and nodded before walking out of the house confidently and to Damion's car. The farrest thing from her mind was that this could be the last time she would see this house again, she was trying to think positively and told herself, it would all be over soon.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Damion offered the twins a ride but they decided to run with the werewolves that way they could keep an eye on the wolves and test out their new speed. There was no reason to watch the werewolves and Damion knew that but if the twins wanted to run then they could run. After getting Naja away from her pups Damion told the alphas up the pack were to go then he went outside to his car were Kaya was waiting for him.

He got in the car and looked at Kaya "Well rule number one of being a vampire is never get attached to a human. I have already broken that rule but in truth that is the first rule the women who changed me told me she said that when you become attached it becomes harder to kill them." he shrugged and started the car then drove to the bridge.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Kaya sighs, "But in this current situation, because you're close to a human it should be easy to kill. I think you know the risks if we don't kill my father. I never thought it would come to this, me teaming up with vampires and werewolves to kill my own family. But he killed my mom...And when I think about that..What we're about to do doesn't seem so bad." She said as she picked up one of the guns from the holster that she had to place in her lap to sit in the car. Kaya made sure her guns weren't locked before holstering them next to a few blades.

She then turned to Damion, "Whatever you do don't underestimate him. Something tells me that he's expecting that I want to kill him after watching the video so he must be prepared...I guess we won't know until we get there."

When they pulled up to the bridge beside Derek and Deitrick, they gave Kaya the okay and pulled off in front of them into the dark cemetery.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Damion thought about what Kaya said then he said "Knowing you does make things harder because of that I can't see myself killing you and me knowing you and having become in some way attached to you restricts me from killing certain humans such as your two friends. Even if killing your father is the right thing just the fact that he is your father makes things different, that is the reason it is just easier to prey on strangers no connection to them makes it just another body" He sighed "But am in a way glad that him killing your mother makes things easier on you, not saying am glad your mother is dead".

He looked at her when she turned to him after she said what she said he nodded "Don't worry I have learned to never underestimate any vampire hunter but I should be underestimate either" he gave a small and somewhat evil smile.

As the pulled up to the bridge Damion took out his cellphone and text Jessica telling her with the werewolves to surround the cemetery make it a tight small circle and no one gets in or out until this blood battle was over. After getting the reply okay from Jessica Damion followed the other car into the cemetery.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Once they got to the cemetery Kaya was happy to see the wolves there already guarding the grounds. Once Damion stopped the car, she got out and put on her holster, removing one of her guns just to be safe.

Derek and Deitrick got out of their cars and walked over to Kaya, each getting on either side of her. She loved them to death but she wouldn't move until Damion was beside her. It was just something about his presence, that made such a big difference. She was an independent, strong and bold individual but when she was with him, it was weird but she felt almost invincible.

Kaya walked ahead through the open cemetery gates and all the way towards the back where her mother was burried. It was a large grassy plain and her mother's tombstone, a large cross with an angel on top was right in the middle. As they approached the area Kaya saw her father and almost stopped in her tracks but she didn't. Kaya didn't stop until her, Damion, Derek and Deitrick stood a few yards away from her father, Tyrek and the other hunters. They were outnumbered but still Kaya wasn't worried about that. What somewhat worried her was the grave that was digged up in the middle of the ground in front of her mother's grave.

Her father looked up at her and smiled, "Do you like the grave, daughter? It's been dug up espcially for you honey, because after tonight you will join your mother. As for you who have all gathered beside her, there's only one grave because I really don't want to hurt any of you, well Derek and Deitrick...I only want Kaya....But if you wish to interfere so be it."

Derek and Deitrick held their ground and stayed form as the group of hunters began to make a circle around Kaya's father, Tyrek Kaya, Deitrick, Derek and Damion, who were all separated from her father and the grave by several yards.

Kaya still wasn't worried, she leaned back against Damion and whispered, "Tell the twins to move in and surround their circle, but don't attack just yet. Derek...Deitrick, just hold your ground."

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 pm

A few seconds after Kaya got out of the car Damion shut off the car and got out the car. He was going to tell the twins were to go but in the darkness of the night he saw the figure out the twins then the wolves run by, unable to be seen by human eyes a smirk grew on his face he had a feeling that this would be a good night. As he turned around the smirk was not on his face as he looked from Derek and Deitrick were on the sides of her he sighed lowly then walked over to the small group he stood behind Kaya as they all started walking into the cemetery gates. As they walked Damion eyes wondered over all the gravestones it was weird to think how many dead people were in a cemetery and then how many people died everyday and how many people he had killed, but as the figured of Kaya father began to appear in the distance Damion focused he had to be on his A game dealing with this guy. When they were a few yards a part from Kaya's father Damion looked at all the hunters even thought they were outnumbered even with the wolves on their side Damion still had a feeling that this would be a good night and he was not scared.

Damion eyes fell back on Kaya father as he was the first to break the long silence "Do you like the grave, daughter? It's been dug up espcially for you honey, because after tonight you will join your mother. As for you who have all gathered beside her, there's only one grave because I really don't want to hurt any of you, well Derek and Deitrick...I only want Kaya....But if you wish to interfere so be it." Damion looked down at the grave he hadn't even noticed it until now but in a cemetery of gravestones it was hard for one to get your attention out of all the others, but now that he knew that this was Kaya mother's grave his eyes roamed over the gravestone noticing every detail. Damion wouldn't mind Kaya father killing the two brothers he didn't much care for them and he hated that in this battle they were to be considered his allies, but as long as by the end of this Kaya was alive and her father and all the hunters he had brought with him were dead he didn't really care if the brothers lived or died in this battle.

The three guys all held their ground not moving an inch away from Kaya, these guys had backbones but then again they were "reformer" vampire hunters and you had to have a backbone and guts to take on a vampire, or just crazy. The hunters slowly started circling Damion, Kaya, Derek, and Deitrick. Damion watched each hunter move around them until they were surrounded.

Damion felt something lean against him and looked down at Kaya she whispered "Tell the twins to move in and surround their circle, but don't attack just yet. Derek...Deitrick, just hold your ground." to him he nodded. Then he looked back at the hunters with none of the humans knew was that now a circle was being formed around the hunters. Damion could hear the foot and paws moving around the wolves and the twins had made a circle around Damion, Kaya, Derek, Deitrick and all the hunters. A smirk grew on his face there was now no way of any of the hunters getting away including Kaya's father.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Kaya looked up at Damion and smiled, "As long as I stay away from that grave, we're good," she squeezed his hand and stared back in front of her at all the hunters who were ready to tear into her. She braced herself and placed her hands at her ssides on her gun. Soon, as if a silent whistle had went off, the fight began.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 am

As soon as the fight began the twins and wolves were quick on the attack emerging from the shadows and attacking the first people they could get their fangs in. This battle was already becoming a bloodbath and the scent of blood was all he could smell but he had to control the blood thirsty with in him and focus because if he lost his focus that would mostly be what ended him. He charged and attacked several hunters quickly killing them with either a snap of the neck or a snap of spine either way he was working fast and killing in the ways that left no blood on the floor, all while this battle is going on he keeps Kaya and her father in his sight.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!