Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Kaya smiled, "No, I'm going to the court of vampires first. It's a court of the most oldest and powerful vampires. Surely vampire hunters will be invited but you should fit right in," she nodded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 pm

"Your going to a court full a vampires and you think a vampire hunter will be more invited then an actually vampire. Don't worry am sure I will fit in too" he said with a smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Kaya laughed, "Exactly which is why I am bringing you with me, they'll listen to you before me," she nodded and shrugged a little.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:21 pm

"Yeah probably" Damion said still as if in thought then he looked at her "So when do we leave ?"

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Kaya sighed, "Tomorrow of course, after I go and visit my old home," she nodded.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Damion nodded "Well then I guess you should get some sleep your in for a long day tomorrow" he said with a smile.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm

"Yeah you're right," she nodded and placed her hand gently on his shoulder, "By the way I never got to say thank you," she smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "Night Damion," she said before going up to her room.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Damion watched as Kaya left then he got up to go help the twins with the wolves then seeing as when he woke up they would all be gone he said goodbye to the twins and the wolves and waited till they left then he went up to his room and went to bed.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Kaya woke up early the next morning and after getting ready she went downstairs to fix something for her to eat. Today would be a pretty long day.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Damion woke up and took a shower then got dressed he went downstairs and saw Kaya in the kitchen he smiled "Well good morning to you. Are you ready for today ?"

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Kaya turned and looked up at him, "More ready than I'll ever be," she smiled.

"How are you feeling this morning?"

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

"Pretty normal yet a bit weird. Its odd just us two being here this place is so quiet its like a ghost mansion." he leaped down off the counter top and walked over to the fridge he got a bottle of blood out of the drawers then got back on the counter top "I miss my wolves I am looking forward to getting back to them".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Kaya smiled and nodded, "Yeah it is quiet without the wolves. I miss Naja and the pups," she laughed. "I guess we should get going," she sighed.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Damion nodded "Yeah maybe we should get moving. At least if we piss off the vampires we can run into the sunlight and escape. I guess we leave after you finish eating then".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Kaya laughed, "Yeah well we don't want to piss them off." Kaya finished her breakfast and went into the kitchen to wash her dishes. She returned to where Damion stood and smiled, "Come on blood breath," she joked and poked his chest.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Damion laughed "Well its either blood breath or my last breath. Now if you want me to starve myself of what I need to go on just so you don't have to smell blood breath I shall do it" he said acting dramatically "But you are the only one I will ever do it for" he said then smiled her gave her a kiss on the cheek "So I go bring the car around ?".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Kaya smiled and blushed a little when he kissed her cheek, "Yeah and you're the only guy, living and dead that can ever make me blush," she nodded. "Yeah and I suggest you go get that car, unless you have wings I don't know about then we can fly," she shrugged. Kaya shook her head and sighed, "Go," she smiled.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:38 pm

"Hmm wings would be pretty cool" he said in a mild thought then he looked at her and smiled "Fine I'll go get the car. And glad to know that am the only guy who can do that....it makes me feel special" he said with a smile then disappeared out the door. He went into the garage and took one of the cars he drove to the front of the house and beeped the horn for Kaya to come outside.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Kaya came out to the car and got in. She smiled and closed the door, buckling her self in before leaning over and kissing Damion. "Drive on hun," she grinned. They'd be stopping at her dad's vampire hunting headquarters right in the middle of town. Kaya was actually excited to go.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Damion laughed "Well you are the first girl to every call me hun its weird but in a good way" he smiled putting the car in drive and driving to the vampire headquarters.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!