Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Kill or Be Killed - [Closed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Kaya laughed and nodded and looked out the window as they drove. When they finally arrived at the headquarters, Kaya stepped out and for a moment just stared. She walked inside and carefully looked around, at the place that used to be her home. Every room filled her with emotion, but she mostly felt so angry. She kept remembering what had happened the last time they were there, when Naja almost lost her leg. Kaya sighed and headed upstairs, going into her old room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Damion followed Kaya into headquarters he looked around the place last time they were here he could really check everything out but now he had time to observe the building that had been so set on destroying his kind. While Kaya headed upstairs he stayed downstairs and went about checking out every room.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Kaya finally came down, and when she found Damion, she gently poked him in the back, "Hey you," she laughed. "So I think I have a plan."

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 am

Damion turned and faced Kaya as he felt her poke him she said she had a plan he wondered what she came up with. "Really what's the plan ?".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Kaya smiled, "Well I'm thinking about contacting the vampire court and meeting with them. Maybe we can come to a compromise, especially after I tell them about the vampire-vampire hunters that we encountered. No way will they be happy about that."

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 pm

"Hmm well I haven't been in front of the vampire court in centuries this will be interesting but if you want to go then lets go. But you are right they will not be happy about the whole vampires being vampire hunters thing but am sure when they are notified about it they will handle it. Which in that case the vampire-vampire hunters end up dead, but us vampires already have enough things out to kill us we don't need it being our own kind" he said.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Kaya smiled, "I personally think they'll listen. And then who knows they might help me transform what's left of my dad's corporation." She nodded and held the phone. Kaya then looked up at Damion and smiled, "Damion....Do you love me," she asked, flashing him her most innocent looking puppy dog eyes.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Damion was slightly taken back by Kaya's question she just seemed to ask out of no where but then he said "If I didn't would I have gone through all of this with you" he smiled "And lets hope for our sake they do listen".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Vee smiled and looked up at him, "Good so since you love me can you call them," she laughed.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Damion laughed then smiled "Sure I guess, why not" he took out his cell phone and dial the number he was on hold for a moment then finally when he got off hold he talked to courts and asked if he could bring a friend to them to talk about a plan. After getting the okay he hung up the phone and looked at Kaya "They don't exactly sound thrilled but they are willing to listen to you".

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Kaya smiled and nodded, "Well at least they're willing to listen," she said as she rubbed her forehead. "Alright, lets go get this over with," she sighed and headedd ffor the door.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 pm

Damion nodded okay and followed Kaya out of the building he got in his car and started the long drive to the vampire courts.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 am

Kaya sat back and tried not to appear nervous, "What's the worst that can happen...Oh right, they kill me to avenge the death of all the vampires I killed," she sighed.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Damion looked at Kaya then back at road "Well I think considering the fact that you just shutdown a big vampire hunting corporation and killed hundreds of vampire killers and no longer kill vampires they will be a little forgiving" he gave her a small smile.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Kaya smiled and nodded, "Thanks Damion I could use some optimism," she laughed softly.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:08 pm

Damion nodded "Don't we all need some at one time or another" he smiled.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Kaya smiled, "Yeah I guess you're right," she said as she brushed her hand on his.

Soon they got to the vampire court and Kaya looked up at the large mansion and she practically stopped breathing.

"Here goes nothing," she said as she got out of the care and began to walk towards the massive building.

The vampire leaders all waited for her, some growled when they smelled her scent. The scent of a hybrid.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Damion followed Kaya as she got out of the car he walked behind her he could hear the voices of the vampires in the court they could smell her scent and it smelled delightful to them which only made Damion more nervous. They had to take an elevator down to the court as the elevator came Damion noticed the person working on the elevator only last time he saw this person he was alive, as Kaya and Damion got on the elevator Damion looked at the vampire "Do I know you ?" he asked curiosity the vampire looked at him in thought as the elevator closed "DAMION!!" he yelled picking Damion up off the floor but he quickly put him back down collecting himself "Wow its been like seventeen years man maybe longer" Damion nodded "Yeah I know, but it looks like you found someone to turn you" the vampire nodded "Well I had to since someone wouldn't do it himself" he said "actual the court turned me I worked for them for a couple of years and in return they turned me" Damion nodded as the elevator opened "See you around" he said walking out of the elevator the vampire said nothing but he nodded in return when Kaya was off the elevator it closed Damion could hear it heading back up he looked at Kaya "Well its now or never so if you want to turn back this is your final chance to do so" he asked in a serious tone but his face was soft.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineCreativity16 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 am

Kaya walked into the court, shaking with fear on the inside. However she didn't show it as she walked forward, her head held high and proud. Kaya didn't pay any attention to the growls from the vampires she passed, but it really looked like every single vampire had come to see what would be done to her, they hated her that much. She stopped in front of the vampire leaders and when they told her to speak she did, however she felt hopeless. Still somewhere in the back of her mind she thought she was doing the right thing.

She looked down at the ground as she stood, waiting for her sentence.

"You have killed vampires since you could shoot a gun, yet you are half vampire..."

Kaya made a big mistake and cut him off, "Excuse me...I'm only half vampire out of anger and spite for my dad, by your kind! I was an unborn child, so don't try to make me feel guilty when my dad raised me the way I am...Even he knew it takes a vampire to kill a vampire. Unfortunately he used my being a hybrid to continue this genocide on vampires, but that's not my fault. I'm not continuing in his footsteps...And besides I helped take him down! My father, your number one enemy."

"How dare you interrupt me! I can have you killed right now in a second! You talk about my kind, and yet you have fallen in love with my kind, and lets not forget it was my kind who helped save you and take your father down."

"AND IT IS MY KIND THAT YOU FEED ON!" Kaya yelled.

The vampires really began to growl in anger then but Kaya didn't care, she wouldn't be treated like this.

The vampire continued as if Kaya had never said a word, "You are making your sentence very easy...You are a hybrid Kaya...Vampire blood runs through your veins, you may not want to admit it and it may be a small amount, but it's there. And since you can not face it...Your sentence is to become a vampire, a full blown vampire...or die."

Kaya gasped and moved back into Damion, "No! No please, I'm trying to change this!! I'm trying not to continue my father's work."

The vampire leader smirked, "Too late...Damion do the honors or surely I can find someone who will...Kaya I would love to see how you live feeding off of humans."The vampires cheered and Kaya looked up at Damion and backed away from him, "No," she whispered. Why was this happening? She was trying to do the right thing. The last thing Kaya wanted was to feed on humans.

DivineCreativity16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Damion took a deep breath before following Kaya into the courts he looked around at all the vampires in the room all the vampires that wanted to see a stake or a bullet shot threw Kaya heart he felt extremely uncomfortably and tense but for reasons Kaya knew nothing about. At first things were going smoothly Kaya didn't talk unless spoken to and although all the vampires in the room had hard glares on the couple Damion felt a little less tense but as Kaya interpreted the leader who was speaking Damion just looked down and shook his head, that was big mistake.

"Excuse me...I'm only half vampire out of anger and spite for my dad, by your kind! I was an unborn child, so don't try to make me feel guilty when my dad raised me the way I am...Even he knew it takes a vampire to kill a vampire. Unfortunately he used my being a hybrid to continue this genocide on vampires, but that's not my fault. I'm not continuing in his footsteps...And besides I helped take him down! My father, your number one enemy."

"How dare you interrupt me! I can have you killed right now in a second! You talk about my kind, and yet you have fallen in love with my kind, and lets not forget it was my kind who helped save you and take your father down."

Damion looked up and saw the furious face of the vampire leader both Kaya and the leader had there points and while they went back and forth Damion just stayed quiet and watched he knew he probably should stand up for Kaya but it just wasn't the time. Damion had pretty much tuned out for a minute but as he started to pay attention again he heard the vampire leader say

"...Your sentence is to become a vampire, a full blown vampire...or die."

Damion's jaw dropped as Kaya backed into him he couldn't believe what was just said he had missed what Kaya had said because he was in completely shock and disbelief but he did catch the next thing the vampire leader said "Too late...Damion do the honors or surely I can find someone who will...Kaya I would love to see how you live feeding off of humans". He looked around the whole room as the vampires cheered then he looked at Kaya as she backed away from him he sighed.

"Um I can't do that" he said simply the room at once got silent "How dare you defy me !" the leader said Damion took a deep breath "CLEAR THE COURT" he yelled Damion looked at Kaya "I will be back" he said before moving at in human speed up to where the leaders were he whispered into the male's ear "Can I have a word with you .... in chambers" Damion didn't wait for an answer he just walked into chambers but he could hear the female lead vampire telling everyone to clear out and the male telling the guards to watch Kaya and make sure she didn't leave the room then a moment later the three vampires were in the court chamber room.

"DAMION !" the female vampire said walking over to him she hugged him tightly "my baby how are you ?" Damion hugged her back "Am doing fine mom" he said giving her a kiss on the cheek as their hug ended Damion looked from his mother to his father "Are you kidding me you want me to kill her" he screamed his father took a seat at his desk "This hybrid thing has killed hundreds .. thousands of our kind and you want me to spare her life let her walk away as if she has done nothing wrong" his father screamed louder. Damion was going to speak but his father cut him off "If it wasn't for the fact that you love this female I would have just killed her myself but no because my only son.. my only child is in love with this killer I am giving her a chance to still walk this earth" Damion sighed "I can't turn her into one of us dad" Damion mumbled looking down at the ground. His mother sighed walking over to her husband's desk and sitting on it she looked at her son "And why not Damion you have turned many humans into one us why can't you do that know" Damion looked up at her "Because now is different I have never liked making people into what we are but all of the people wanted to be ...... Kaya doesn't want to be one of us because she doesn't want to be a killer anymore if I was to turn her into a vampire she would have no choice but to kill otherwise she would die of starvation" his father shrugged "Am sorry son but it is either she becomes a vampire or she will be killed" Damion was silent "Well fine if I must turn her can you at least give me some time just to try and get her ready for this". His parents thought about this "Well how do we know you will turn her" his mother asked "We will stay here in the mansion with you two so that way you can be sure I do it" now his parents were silent "Fine" his father said "I will give three days but after that she will have a choice either she will become one of us or die were she stands. Is that understood" his father asked and Damion nodded.

Damion's father got up and left the room his mother looked at Damion "Just think about it this way sweetie she is a hybrid which means in a matter of years she would die anyway and you would be alone forever but if you turn her you two could live together forever" his mother gave a reassuring smile before leaving after her husband. Once his parents were both gone Damion returned to the court were Kaya stood with the guards he looked at the two guards standing with her "You are dismissed" he said looking at them they both nodded bowed and walked away Damion looked at Kaya "Follow me to bedroom I will explain everything to you there" he said he didn't wait for Kaya to say anything he just turned and walked away.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!