Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing God: The Game

Killing God: The Game

a part of “Killing God: The Game”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to look God in the eye and confront it about all the horrors on Earth? Here's your chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing God: The Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Killing God: The Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:59 am

Okay, so I just posted three times setting up some stuff outside the Hospital. Inside the hospital should be some vietnam fighting in the jungle type action. So, zomb I'm going to ask you to post one more time before before everyone reunites, just to set the mood in there with a little bit more action. there should be a lot of random Death Wing and Templars running around in there, so engage a couple of them. the psot doesn't have to be spectacular or long.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 am

Okay, so I just posted three times setting up some stuff outside the Hospital. Inside the hospital should be some vietnam fighting in the jungle type action. So, zomb I'm going to ask you to post one more time before before everyone reunites, just to set the mood in there with a little bit more action. there should be a lot of random Death Wing and Templars running around in there, so engage a couple of them. the post doesn't have to be spectacular or long. It can be very brief.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

LOL All you had to do was click edit and add that last pit, not repost. XD TROLOLOLOL!

I'ma go read and then post if I'm able to.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:06 am

IDK why it double posted. it just does that sometimes. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 am

I'm still waiting for something to happen that allows me to post. Apparently the mender didn't realize Reyna ran in? Or what was just posted from the Mender's POV was before Reyna comes in? Regardless, I still can't post. ^_^

Mephisto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 am

Well, Hades posts are about him infiltrating the Valkyrie's base. When he says that last line he's referring to her because valkyrie's are supposed to be like Shinigamis.

I think the mender isn't in the same room as reyna and sarah.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 am

Even if Mara is in the same room the hospital is full of smoke to the point you can't see... though she is on the second floor and probably starting to head up. Do remember... the place is heavily trapped with low visiblity.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 am

everyone wake up~

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 am

I really don't know what to post.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:13 am

For the Valkyrie you can post dialogue for her since Hades just cornered her. They can have a shoot out. We can do it by PM if you want. Reyna and Sarah are cool where they are. I'm going to post for Frank and Seph soon.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Posted!

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:19 am

Postedededed. :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 am

Huzzah!

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 am

!!! Dude, your post got me so stoked right now.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 am

^_^ I'm glad.

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mephisto on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

OK, so it's Zomb's turn on this RP now. :D

Mephisto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Yezzir. ZOmb this is supposed to be that ranger versus marine fight everyone always talked about, since Rockers not around anymore just control her actions throughout the fight, just don't kill her. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Sorry for my absence, I had a test n every single class yesterday O.o senior year is kicking my ass XD but I should be good for awhile :P

When Seph and Shinigami get set up, Kaylen and Alex will fight.

MORTAL COMBAT!!!!!

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 pm

We're going to have SEph and Shinigami battle it out via PM.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Wasn't really sure how to handle the fight, I mean yes, Kaylen is in the Marine Corp, but Alex is more experienced in combat and much stronger (opinion: Rangers>Marine corp :P)
You all probably knew that Alex was gonna win the one-on-one melee, but I added a bit of chivalry at the end to show that Alex isn't a douche XD

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!