Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Another Story- IC

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts: Another Story- IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:59 pm

OOC: kingdom-hearts-another-story-ooc-t31682.html

Another Story

The heart, the center part of a person’s power and emotion. Able to hold a light strong enough shine through the darkest place, but also holds a darkness capable of consuming the person whole. Because of this, the heart has been known to bring about peace and chaos to worlds, all depending on the one holding the power.

To this moment, many worlds are falling to this threat. People giving into the darkness that rests within their hearts, bringing chaos and destruction to their world. But not only that, it also draws in creatures from that same darkness. Creatures that are born from the very darkness within the hearts, feeding off of that darkness to grow in numbers and strength. These creatures are called Heartless, those without hearts. They may act on instinct, but also follow commands from someone powerful that uses darkness as well.

As all of this happens through out the many worlds, there still remained one world that hasn’t been effected by it. A small peaceful place called Twilight Islands still remains the same for now. This world is like a paradise. An island with a large town in the center of it, and around the outer side of the island are smaller houses with a beach around the coast. It is here that our story begins, with the lives of a group of friends that, without them knowing, are about to go on an adventure beyond their world and beyond they could possibly think of.

It was another clear day on the island as the waves at the shore gently rolled back and forth. It was one thing the Ryu enjoyed about the secret spot they all hang out. He had gone ahead of the others, as they planned to get together earlier today. At the beach, there was a palm tree that was made up of three trees in one, each trunk turning to a different side as they each seemed to form a ledge to sit or lay on. Ryu was laying on the lowest one with his wooden sword leaning against the trunk. With his hands behind his head, he just looked up at the clouds go by as he listened to the waves, waiting for his friends to arrive.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Another Story- IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Saiki was searching some alleys in the town when he spots out of the corner of his eye a half naked lady. She spots him and screams as she spots Saiki. “so sorry miss it was an accident” he says as he runs off to the secret spot blushing. A few minutes later he reaches the spot and sees Ryu “hey man what’s going on “ Saiki shouts as he starts to climb one of the trees there and stares out into the horizon “god what would not give to see what it’s like out there away form this island that we’ve explored so many times before”
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Ken walk along to the meeting spot, absorbing the sounds surrounding him. He listened as waves broke along the shoreline, as seagulls cawed loudly overhead. The world was aft rest, all was calm and tranquil. All that was left was a sweet day with his friends. As he neared the tree, he called out, "Hey, Ryu, Saiki! You were here already?" As he said this, he took out his wooden sword and placed it next to Ryu. Then he claimed up the tree, one ledge above Ryu.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Rose shivered, the cold breeze reminding the young teen that maybe her choice of a simple short sleeve top, jean shorts, and flip flops weren't exactly the best choice. Wrapping her arms around herself, she slowly made her way towards the hideout. Hideout. Before, she would have never imagined going to such a place. . .rather than someone's home of course. Rose smiled to herself, remembering the time when Ryu had found this place. It was years ago, but she would never forget the excitement on everyone's faces at the prospect of a hideout. Somewhere the entire gang would come to devise new adventures and just get away from it all.

The girl silently made her way towards the place, avoiding the constant obstacles in her way. She could practically hear the roar of the waves, crashing and breaking against the damp sand. She could also hear the voices of her friends. “Hey man what’s going on" Pause. “God what would I not give to see what it’s like out there away from this island that we’ve explored so many times before” Saiki. "Hey, Ryu, Saiki! You were here already?" Ken. That meant that three were already there.

"Why is it that I'm never the first one here?" Rose said aloud towards the boys, making a fake pout in their direction. She laughed and let another smile play on her features.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

"Because you're always so slow, Rose! I swear I saw a sea turtle pass you the other day." Ken beamed down at Rose from his perch on high. His smile conveyed the joking of his words, as if you couldn't all ready tell. "So, how's you baby bro doing? Does he need me to kick his butt again?' While Ryu said this, he looked around for the others in the distance. He couldn't wait for today's fun to begin.

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Ryu simple faced each one of them as they arrived and gave them a nod, remaining on the branch as he looked up at the sky. Once Rose arrived, he chuckled at the comment Ken gave of her and then looked at his wooden sword. Finally siting up straight, he picks up his sword and faces Ken. "Let's see if your any faster." He tells him as he swings the sword at him, stopping right before it hits him to see his reaction to it as a joke. Since he had been the oldest so far, he has basicly been the one to keep them all in line.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Ken jumped backwards of the branch and landed on his butt. "Hey, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! I don't even have my sword!" He ran over to where he had put his sword and picked it up, facing Ryu. "Besides, I was always the faster one. You were the lucky one." He brought his sword out at the ready in case Ryu started to attack again. "Hey, Saiki, Rose, can you be the judges for this one? That way we don't have to go until one of us can't move." Ken kept his eyes on Ryu the whole time.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:42 pm

“Whoa Ken he’s just a kid” Saiki says in response to Ken’s commit about Rose’s little brother. “and ryu ken must you two always handle things the violent way ~sigh~” saiki jumped of the tree landing on all fours next to rose who he looks up at with smile. “I’m not sure I like the idea of friends fighting each other, but if its just friendly competition sure ~sigh~” he says while getting up with a disappointed tone of voice. shaking his head saiki says "alright begin" to singnal the start of the fight

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Ryu smirks at his reaction and slowly get's into place. Gently holding his sword in his hand as he holds it to his side. His other hand infront of him as he then replies to Saiki, "Got to find something to pass the time besides laying around. Besides, learning to fight might become usefull one day..hehehe.." He slid his feet into place as he then waited for the signal.

As the signal was given, Ryu stood still, waiting for Ken to make the first move. He was never much for charging in without understanding the situation, so he always let Ken go first so he can just counter back.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 pm

"Jeez, Saiki, calm down. It's not like we're going to purposely injure one another. You'd think you'd be used to this by now." Ryu and Ken were at it almost constantly. They were probably the best two fighters in the group, and they always kept sharp by sparring with each other often. They only kept getting better and better. Honestly, there wasn't much else to do on the island. He noticed Ryu getting into a defensive stance. "Fine, I'll start this, you coward!" Ken charged forward, doing a full power downward slash at Ryu's torso.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am

"Dee-de-de-de-deee..." Of shore, a boat can be seen. On it is Kieran, a pad of paper and a fishing rod. He was sketching something. Not a lot but it was a small, little project he enjoyed. He liked to draw little cartoons as he waited for a bite. At least he could draw.

He looked briefly to the shore. Then he looked back. They were about to start a small duel. Great! He turns in his seat, placing the paper and pencil next to him to watch.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Ryu simple slides back to avoid Ken's downward thurst, and once he was bent down from the attack of his, Ryu attacked back with a side ways, slash at him.

As he attacked, he noticed a boat at the corner of his eye, but didn't get a chance to see who it was that was on it. Wondering for a moment, he shakes theidea off and then concentrates on the match.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Mana ran to the spot, thinking of the many ways she was going to apologize. As she got there she noticed Ken and Ryu fighting, which wasn't exactly a out of the norm thing. Huffing, she wondered if anyone would noticed her standing there. Her hair was pulled back into her normal pony tails. Her makeup was perfect and slightly dark, yet in a Egyptian manor, so to speak. She took a deep breath then exhaled, looking around at everyone.
Stepping over to Shaiki she smiled to him. "Ello." she greeted, smiling to him before pointing to the two fighting. "Normal competition or is there a reason?" she asked, wondering what started it this time. Her green eyes were wide as she watched them, examining each and every move in case she had to fight. She didnt like to fight, necessarily, but she knew how and was good at it.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm

As Ryu's doged then slashed sideways, Ken changed his downward slash into a parry. He met Ryu's blade, then thrust it down into the dirt. He then spun around to beside Ryu to take a swipe. Or tried to spin around. Ken's foot caught on a rock in the dirt, and he tumbled downward, his head colliding loudly with the ground. He came up pinching his nose, small drips of blood seeping out of it. He still had one hand on his sword, but was backing up. "Sorry, Ryu, but I can't fight like this. Looks like you win this time. And I only needed 5 more wins to have more than you!" Ken looked more than a little annoyed; he was seriously mad. "Stupid rock!"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

“Alright the victor is Ryu the score is now 17 to 13. well then” saiki breaks off a branch from one the trees near do to the fact he does not carry a wooden sword around like Ken and Ryu. “I guess you have a point Ryu, we need prepare in case something happens.” after he cleans up the branch Saiki lefts it and points between Ken & Ryu. “So which one of you wants to fight me”

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Mana looked to Saiki, who was obviously ignoring her. "Sorry..." she uttered before rolling her eyes. She didnt like being ignored, but then again, not many did. She moved back and leaned against the wall. She didnt care for the fighting, especially when Saiki wanted to get involved, but then again, it didnt matter.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:24 pm

“no I’m sorry Mana its just I need to watch these battles closely to make sure they don’t really hurt them selves” Saiki puts the branch down as he turns to look at Mana “I know you don’t like it when we do these sparing matches and I’m not much of a fan myself, but some day I may need to defend myself or someone I care about.”

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Mana turned to Saiki, giving him her full attention once again. "Ya I know." she replied, giving him a warm smile. "I understand...." she added, not knowing how to continue the sentence she wanted to speak. "Sorry." she uttered, realizing she must seem selfish. Again she was quiet, her eyes staying on Saiki though.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Saiki give Mana a hug sensing she might be feeling a little down. “you don’t have apologize you did nothing wrong. If any thing it should be who should be doing any apologizing, I completely ignored you that was rude of me and for that I’m sorry” Saiki holds Mana a little tighter not very tight though just a little more then he was before. “I’m sorry that hurt your feelings” he says in a soft voice as he easy up back to the way he was holding her a second ago.

onirukon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:04 pm

"Des it really look like I can fight now, Saiki? If I could, Ryu would be begging for mercy right now." Saiki and Mana's "touching" scene had bugged Ken, so he walked away, closer to Rose and the sea. He stood looking out over the ocean. He spied a boat pretty far off from shore, but he couldn't tell who was in it. "Hey, Rose, can you tell who's out there in the boat?"

Chari
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!