Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts fans, gather here.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Kingdom Hearts fans, gather here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:30 pm

I wanted to see how many Kingdom Hearts fans are around here. SO please gather here to see if its a good idea to start a Kingdom Hearts RP I have planned out.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts fans, gather here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Of course you can count me in!
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:47 pm

i knew you would get here LOL we just need to see how many more are around to see if there is enough people for it.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby albel cigaro on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:49 pm

I am a kingdom's heart fan in the sense that I have played the first three. The only game in the series that had a story I enjoyed was Chain of Memories. I ussually don't like to admit that I like the battle systems is because of the Naruto/Twilight-esque fan base that the series has. I personally would rather do a roleplay based on The World Ends With You. It's been done a lot less than the Kingdom Hearts theme and probally has less sue potenial for the character roster.

If one were to make a RP inspired by kingdom hearts' strange take on alternate universes than I might be interested. Perhaps the characters are each from a world of the players creation. Each player might have a sort of dungeon master role when the action takes place in his or her character's world.
DO NOT WANT ...my post to be rated.

If you feel like critiquing any post that I make please do it though PM as I find it much more informative than a simple number

albel cigaro
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Sadly I never Played "The WOrld ENds With You", but my best friend tells me its great. I really want to play it.

ANyway this is the way my RP is in mind though. *AHEM*

I basicly created two new forces within the Kingdom Hearts world. One I named "The Guardians" While the other is called "The Enforcers". I have layed out the Kingdom Hearts Univers into three different realms. The Light Realm, where all the worlds are at, The Dark Realm, where the darkness comes from, and Lastly, The Twiligth Realm, which the Nobodies are form.( note that the Twilight Realm has no connection with The Twilight Zone) The Light Realm is atually made up into two differnt regions, one is the region where the games have taken palce so far and is called the Disney Region, since Disney Castle is like its main place. The other region is called the Guardian Region. This region is protected by The Guardians, which are a froce of different keyblade warriors from each of their worlds, their worlds will be made up later by me and everyone else.

Now for the Twilight Realm (Twiligth Zone music appears) Shut UP!! (musci stops) Ok, it is the home of the Nobodies and where the Enforcers are at. The Enforcers are a force of strong Nobodies that try to make sure the the existing Nobodies don't get in the way of the Light Realm. Commanding the Enforcers are the High Council, a group of powerful nobodies that used to be Powerful keyblade warriors. Because of this, they kept some of their emotions and place laws to make sure the nobodies don't do anything wrong.

Now I bet your wondering, "Hey then why did Xemnas and the other go to the Light Realm?". Well then, let me explain. Xemans and the other apprentices are traitors of the High COuncil, even though they were told to not continue their gaol to gaing back their hearts by intrefering with the realms, they still did it. They broke into the light realm and the rest you know if you played the games. Now then, THe organization isn't destroyed though, when they were defeated, it looked like they faded away, but what happeend was that they were forced back into the Twilight Realm and in effect arrested by the Enforcers. But they Xemans and the apprentices escpaed and went into the Dark Realm. The member that didn't go with them is axle though, because he kind of chnged sides as you might tell by in the game.

Now what is going on is that Xemans and the other memebers are attempting to release "something I will tell you later" that is in the Dark Realm and continue their goal. Now the Guardians in the Light Realm and the Enforcers in the Twilight Realm, are both after him without knowing the existance of the other force also chasing him.

Well? what do you guys think?>

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:10 pm

I like it. I SHALL BE A ENFORCER!

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Yeah, but we stil need more people. Quickly, begin a search party!

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 pm

I'm in. That's a good story line, very interesting in explanation too.
i'll see if i can find some people.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Yes, search, go AND SEARCH FOR ME!!......<_< >_>...sorry about that....^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Kingdom Hearts Threads are notorious for being short lived. But still, with committment this will go a long way. I'm in, but I'd like to know more about the organizational structure of the Guardians and Enforcers, such as ranks and what-have-you.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Well the Enforcers are made with 4 captains and the rest are lower rankers. Plus there is a leader in charge of them.

The Guardians have 5 leaders and and the rest of them are keybladers from each world.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:26 pm

And these worlds are to be separate from the Disney ones? So, as keyblade wielders I assume they will be aware of other worlds, right? What role will the Heartless play here? Or will it focus more on the "outlaw" Nobodies?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 pm

And these worlds are to be separate from the Disney ones?

Yes, as the big post of mine says, the light realm is 2 regions, the region with the disney characters and the other one with the new worlds the Guardians protect.

So, as keyblade wielders I assume they will be aware of other worlds, right?

Yes, yes they do.

What role will the Heartless play here? Or will it focus more on the "outlaw" Nobodies?

THe Heartless everyone knows, will be reveale to be lesser versions of a sealed away army in the dark realm. That is what Xemans and the others are after. So alittle of both.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaze on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:58 pm

I'm in.

What does the plot revolve around?

Blaze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Its based on the Enforcers and the Guardians.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaze on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 pm

Ah, I see. And when will it begin?
And is the final plot even written yet?

Blaze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm

I will start with the OOC when I am sure that there are a good number of people interested. most likely one more.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blaze on Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm

Mozenrath has a point.
Together, we've got the potential to make this an incredible RP.

I'm searching.

Blaze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby korr.a on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 am

~ edited out
Last edited by korr.a on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

korr.a
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 am

ok then. the OOC has been made

Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness (OOC)

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!