Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 pm

OOC: kingdom-hearts-final-hearts-ooc-and-sign-t30473.html

The twon of Hollow Bastion was quiet. The shops had closed early, and everybody was indoors. The sound of clanking metal rang out as Heartless hobbled down the streets. The black creatures in their strange armor made their ways toward the townsquare in a blind hope to find some hearts to take. In the square, a man was seated at a bench, reading a book and otherwise keeping completely still. The heartless spotted him and slowly began to creap up on him. When they were within a few yards, one of the black creatures lunged forward at the black clad man. A smirk played across the man's face as he shut his book and smashed the heartless in the face with the spine of the book in one quick rising spin. "Hello, my little friends." He spoke as the heartless took a step back and watched as their counterpart faded into shadow, "Weren't expecting your old friend, Sage to be here, were you?" With that said, Sage unsheathed both of his swords and dashed towards the large group of Heartless. Most of the creatures attempted to flee, while other atempted to attack, but all were soon cut down by Sage's deadly blades. When the last of the heartless fell to the blades, Sage sheathed them and picked up the book, titled "Loveless", off the ground and started making his way towards the Restorer headquarters. "Well, things are starting to get busy here again, it seems. They'll probably be needing me soon.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Leon

Leon Sat at a table in the H.Q. He sighed a hand rubbing across his forehead as he shook his head. The town's Defenses had been triggered, just like he thought. The battle wasn't over and heartless were once again returning to Hollow Bastion, he wondered if they'd have Sora's help once more or would they be stuck with the newest keyblader one who still acts much like Sora had when they first met. With that memory in his head he half-smiled.

Luke

Luke bust through the door as he ran right past Leon and fell face first as he slid across the floor "O-oww..." He scrambled to his feet.." D-did Yo-" "I already picked up the readings I know" Leon said as he looked at the boy, Luke stared back as he panted out of breathe "W-well should we-" Leon sighed "someones already handled It Luke" Luke huffed softly at not being able to finish a sentence and plopped down into a chair across from Leon copying him just to Annoy.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:02 pm

It is dawn. The sky is an array of sterling amethyst and powder blue; that magical time when the clouds flush hibiscus pink, tinged with a fluorescent orange, then bloom slowly into a soft, hazy cobalt that overcomes the wet glitter of the formerly sizzling stars and banishes a romantic moon. Most people enjoy the beauty of the sunset on regular basis, but to Aerith, it is sunrise that is truly breathtaking. She stretches and sits up, still facing the window; emerald hues fixated on the arising sun as it reaches the horizon line and graces the land with its undeniably supreme warmth. She thinks of the percentage of townsfolk who are sleeping through this incredible sight. Except maybe Cloud. He was always an early riser, and didn’t believe in sleeping more than he had to. She smiles at that thought and wonders what are her friends doing right now.

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Yulia

The Bailey overlooked a lot of Hollow Bastion, beyond the town. And with the sun rising, it was a most beautiful place to be. A place that Yulia truly enjoyed. For some reason, it reminded her of something in a very distant part of her mind. Like a memory that had been wiped away from her. She could remember the sea; a vast expanse of it, stretching out and glittering before the morning sun. But like a photograph, there was only that image. No memory attached to it. And Yulia knew that there was no vast ocean like that in Wonderland, her supposed home-world. She took in a deep breath, filling her lungs with the scent of morning. Ah, another day. She scanned the scenery with rich violet eyes once more, before turning away. And she turned for the sound of clattering metal. Of course, she expected it to be one of the Restorers fighting off the few dangling Heartless...

Yuli adjusted the brown leather vest that buttoned tight over a purple silk sleeveless top, with a burgundy-colored tie marked with a strange symbol over that. She stretched, grasping the Crux Staff at her side. The Crux Staff was something she had acquired by the Cheshire Cat, and it was far better than the weapon she arrived on Wonderland with. When she had arrived to Wonderland, or woken up persay, she had a simple wooden staff with a curled tip around a small bleak stone. Overall, it was quite dank. But this one, the Crux Staff, was far nicer. It was dazzled by several glowing amethyst crystals, and embedded with tiny shards of mythril in the long stretch of wood. Strings bore several dangling amethyst stones, and the shape was jagged and unique; bearing a small bone-like blade at the bottom with serrated edges.

She walked with it out of the Bailey, and towards the passage past Merlin's House. She looked with curious eyes for Heartless, but found none waiting for her. Instead, she was alone for the most part. Soft breezes tussled her silky hair of a natural violet (like her eyes), and the sound of birds chirping in the distances welcomed morning even more than usual. She moved onward, towards the Restorers' Headquarters.

Upon nearing, she saw a familiar face; being the one named Sage.

"The morning hasn't settled, and you are already beating up the bad guys, hm?" Yulia said softly. Though she looked- by hair color and outfit- like a youthful and bubbly person, she had a mature voice that expressed wisdom and could almost suggest a Mage. She stepped up next to him and held her staff behind her back, and looked up at him before turning eyes to the building. "You and that book never part, do you?"
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:51 pm

Sage smiled as Yulia approached him. He always did like having her around. Somehow, she was just so much easier to get along with than the other members of the group. "Well, it is quite an interesting read. You should take a look at it sometime." He said with a smille as he packed the book into a small pack on the side of his belt. Sage glanced behind him as the sound of the security system's defense system reached his ears. A few heartless had decided to make an attempt at them again. Sage turned around and brought up his hand before him, his palm aimed directly at the group of scuttling heartless. Black fire shot from Sage's hand and hit the heartless so hard, it knocked holes in their heads, causing them to break and fade. "These things will never stop coming, will they?" he sasked as he turned back to Yulia.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Yulia

She nodded to his offer about her reading it sometimes. Yulia didn't reach as much as she used to, but it was definitely a hobby that passed the time. Now that she was here with the Restorers, she was far more consumed in the scenery. Exploring and adventuring, going to assure that every nook and cranny of this world was known to her. When having lived in, and only having memory of, a place like Wonderland... Well, let's just say that things don't go unnoticed.

Yulia turned her head though when he did, watching Sage raise his hand. While she had brought her staff before her, she waited patiently, watching the black flames kindle at his palm. And this fire went forth, ravaging the small Shadow Heartless, causing them to fade quickly. She lost the tension she'd held for those few seconds, and smiled, adjusting her mage's hat atop her head and looking up at Sage once more.

"The end will only come when evil can truly be abolished. And that is not a battle against one man, or one monster... But instead a battle against all men, and all of their own monsters..." She turned her head up to the large building standing before them, their beautiful home. It had been built in their honor by men who were grateful to see them rise to the occasion of cleaning up the mess around the place. She followed Sage inside, and tapped the knife-end of her staff against the ground. It glowed for a moment, as one of the long window drapes parted open, letting the light pour in.

"Home sweet home, I suppose." Yulia said softly.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:42 am

It was a fine morning in Wonderland, and Chesh, in his odd cat form, stretched noisily on his tree branch. His ear twitched and he looked around. He jumped down, shifting into his human form.
"Fine days..." he hissed with his grin. He started strolling down a narrow path and went out of Tulgy Wood.

A while later, he came to notice someone or someones was following him. He didn't look back, for he knew who it was.
"Well what do you know." He announced, twirling around on one foot to face his stalkers. His tail jerked this way and that, like it normally did when he was annoyed. "It's Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dumber." He looked as his claws and not at the two idiots who were bopping eachother on the head.
"Won't you like to hear," started Tweedle Dum.
"A story today, Chesh?" finished Tweedle Dee, bopping his partner on the head again.
Chesh shook his head. "Not today, not ever." He said, still looking at his claws. "Bye." He turned around on one foot again, and waved a careless hand behind him.

As he was walking towards the Queen's Castle (finding he wanted some trouble), Chesh's ears twitched again as he heard some singing.
"Dear Cat..." he muttered as he walked past the gate leading to the Tea Party Garden.
"A very merry Unbirthday, to you!"
"To me?"
"To you!"
"A very merry Unbirthday!"
"For me?"
"For you!"

Chesh rolled his eyes and was just walking past the gate as he suddenly realized how thirsty he was.
With a loud sigh, he walked in, and suddenly his long ears went flat against his head from the teapots' whistles.
He groaned and strode up to the Mad Hatter and the Hare.
"May I have some tea?" he asked, leaning against the table, and strumming his claws onto it.
Mad Hatter and the Hare looked up in alarm. "NO ROOM! NO ROOM! NO ROOM!" They suddenly started yelling at him, pushing and pulling him toward the gate.
"HEY! HEY!" Chesh hissed, and turned on them. "I'm asking for some tea! Kindly give me some or I'll scratch your faces off!"
The Mad Hatter and the Hare seemed to take this in as a threat, like they were supposed to, and started muttering in secretcy to one another, thinking a Cheshire Cat couldn't hear them that close.
"Alright, you may have some tea." said the Mad Hatter, and pushed Chesh into a chair. Chesh growled and stood up, strumming his claws once more on the table.
The Hare pushed a cup towards him. "
Chesh looked at it and then frowned. "Any cream?"
The Mad Hatter shook his head. "Why would you need cream for tea?"
Chesh blinked very slowly. "Maybe, if I'm not mistaken...I'm a CAT?!"
"CAT?! CAT?! CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came a voice from inside a teapot. The Doormouse ran out and down the long table, crashing into things and what not.
The Mad Hatter and Hare followed him, tripping over themselves.
Chesh rolled his eyes, and then groaned very loadly, and crushed the tea cup in his claws.
He suddenly slammed his hand onto the table, and caught the Doormouse's tail under it. He squeaked and tried to break free, but Chesh picked him up by his tiny tail and opened his large jaws.
THe Mad Hatter and Hare stared at Chesh in horror. "NO DON'T DO THAT!! STOP! STOP!!" Then ran at him, and Chesh dodged them easily. "And why should I?" he said, grinning. "It's my Unbirthday!"
"Why it is?!" The Mad Hatter exclaimed.
Chesh faked a smile and nodded, then threw the Doormouse into a pot full of sugar.
Chesh turned and walked away before they could start singing.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:39 am

Aerith sighed at her own thought when she heard a sound from outside. She walked out of her room to see Leon sat alone at a table. Seemed like Leon was lost in thought; like always. She was going to ask him whats on his mind, but that was Luke entered as soon as he suddenly slid across the floor. Aerith couldn't help but laughed a little to see that. She smiled; "I hope it's not hurt." She shook her head; "Hello, you two." and then she watched Luke yelled and scrambled to his feet and spoke to Leon about some readings.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Leon Ignored Luke and turned to face Aerith. "Morning, How'd you sleep..?" He asked softly, going through the same morning retinue they always did except this time Luke had a giant red mark on his forehead. Luke mimicked him like an ass as he snickered lightly. Leon turning giving him a look that ment to stop. Luke stopping instantly and looked away coughing lightly. "So Leon when are you gonna finish our training you said we would today.." Luke whined trying to annoy Leon into Submission over this.

Leon groaned placing a hand to his forehead with a sigh. "When I'm good and ready Luke, besides you've other people you can spar with Yuffie's always up for a fight, and your wallet" Luke reached back patting his back pocket to make sure his wallet was there and shook his head "last time I lost all that mun i got for that odd job with the moogles I did" He said with a sigh.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 am

Sage waved his hand towards the window, forcing the curtains closed once more. "This is not home for me. Hollow Bastion shall never be as great as Halloween tow-" Sage stopped short as Leon and Luke started to bicker with each other across the headquarters."And this is exactly why this place will never be home. There's always someone as annoying as Luke or Yuffie running around, bothering the older members.." He mumbled to himself as he made his way over to the two. "I cleared the town square," He said, giving his report, "The citizens are safe, and I managed to slay the wave of heartless. Now, about my vacation..." He had been planning to go to Halloween town soon, maybe taking Yulia along with him, and get a bit of rest after fighting the hearltess for so long.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:37 am

"Morning." Aerith smiled when Leon greeted her; "Well, good here. How about you ? Didn't sleep all the night.. I guess ?" She chuckled. She watched Luke mimicked Leon and turned his head away when Leon looked at him. She shook her head lightly glared at Luke. But Leon didn't notice it as Luke asked him to finish the training. Just after that, her attention turned to Sage when he forced the curtains closed while the other two talked to each others; made Sage commented on the two; "This is not home for me. Hollow Bastion shall never be as great as Halloween tow-- .And this is exactly why this place will never be home. There's always someone as annoying as Luke or Yuffie running around, bothering the older members.." - Aerith raised her eyebrows at those statements. Well, she always feels at home whenever she was with her friends, and for her Yuffie is nice. She knows Yuffie is a bit hyperactive but she also realized Yuffie always cheer the party up. As she thought about her, Sage finished his report and walked to the door. "Take care." Aerith spoke to him before he left although maybe he didn't hear it. Then she let out a sigh and decided to go to Yuffie.

Freiya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Yulia

Yulia listened to him, and her smile seemed to fade. Her violet eyes scanned the inside of the building, and she chuckled at seeing Luke and Leon. When Sage moved towards them, she followed, waving one hand very faintly at the two. She turned to Sage and smiled.

"In that sense, I understand what you mean. But even when I was in Wonderland, I didn't feel... At home. It's very hard to explain on my behalf..." She turned her eyes up to the others and brought her small staff to her side, tapping the bone-like dagger at the bottom against the floor. The large stone of blue-ish amethyst gave off a soft glow and she watched the two fussing.

Yulia stared out towards the door once more, and closed her eyes. She wondered how soon the Heartless would reappear, and why... They had been growing more and more evident at Radiant Gardens recently... She shook the thoughts away, opening her uniquely colored eyes to stared back at Leon and Luke again. Her gaze turned more towards Leon than the other, and her grip returned to the staff.

"Ah, as well, I'd like to know if a package has come for me yet." Her eyes flickered curiously, as Yulia knew that every once and a while, some untraceable package came for her from some unknown place, offering her a detail or two about herself, or an advancement in magic; via scrolls or orbs or pearls of ether. She blinked, lowering her gaze. But it had been almost three months now since she had last received one of those packages, and she was almost doubting if one existed for her now.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 pm

As Chesh started a fire to the White Rabbit's house did he realize he didn't feel too good. He looked down at his stomach, which felt...funny.
"This isn't right." Chesh clarified. The White Rabbit was scurrying this way and that, trying to find something to put the fire out.
Suddenly 'POOF' Chesh went and then he found himself falling into nothingness.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." Chesh frowned, then cursed himself. "That Alice! That little bit---WOAH!" He was suddening plummeting towards the ground, which he made out was cobblestone (that's a start), and suddenly land right on someone (Yulia).

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Leon turned as he heard as he heard Yulia's Question "no I'm sorry Yulia...nothing has come for you.." He said with a glance back at Luke who was mimicking again but turned his head as soon as Leon did. Luke stood up as soon as Yulia went outside as he Looked to Sage who had asked for a vacation "Why should you get a vaca-" Leon blinked at Sage's question, thinking it over for a few seconds then nodded "why not the heartless that have been appearing haven't been to troublesome..I guess you could take off for awhile.."

Luke turned and scowled lightly and shook his head "Leon..isn't it always something bad happens when we send a member off somewhere..?" He asked but Leon ignored him and went back to his own thoughts. Luke scuffed "Whatever...I'm outta here.." He said as he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked right out. He wasn't gonna hang round at all, he wanted to do some training to show his dad that he himself had been improving through all this.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Yulia

She had turned from Sage, gently nodding to him that she was going. Yulia moved outside, just outside of the doors. She didn't even get a whole five or six steps away, when suddenly she was crushed. A weight hit her and her knees buckled.The woman fell over, splaying her hands on the cobbelstone road and catching herself. Her mage's hat fell off and blew over until it was caught on a light pole, and Yulia huffed out a sigh. She reached and grabbed her Crux Staff, then turned. Her sweet violet eyes then landed on the figure that landed on her, and it was a man. She blinked, hues shifting as she examined him.

Yulia pushed a tendril of matching purple hair from her face and behind her ear, sliding her legs out from beneath him and coming to a stand. She brushed off her legs and cleared her throat. Then, she noticed something about him, blinking and grinning quietly.

"Chesire? Is that you?" She reached up to him, then drew her hand back and shook her head. "I apologize, you remind me of a friend of mine, from a far away place... Talking about far away, how did you fall from the sky?" She looked up to find some portal, but found none. Yulia then returned her eyes to the man and smiled. "My name is Yulia, head Mage of the Restorers." She said softly, grinning brightly.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 am

Sage watched Yulia walk out as Leon confirmed that he could take his time off. He glanced back at the much younger man and searched his mind for anything else he might want to say. "I hope you don't mind, but I plan to take Yulia with me, and maybe Luke if he wants to do something so badly. You guys don't really need us here, and there is still a heartless and nobody infestation in Halloween town that needs to be taken care of." He looked back out the window upon feeling a slight disturbance in the dimensional feild. "I'll get your answer later.." He said quickly as he faded into shadow, using his own form of transportation, the shadow step. Sage appeared once more, outside the headquarters, walking out of a feild of darkness just next to Yulia. She was speaking to some.. Cat person.. That had apparently just fallen out of the sky. His hand instinctively fell to Genesis' hilt, as he looked the man over, then examined Yulia to see if she was wounded at all. Upon confirming that she had only sustained some minor abrasions, he moved his attention back the the cat-man. "So," He said at last to Yulia, "Who's your friend?"

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 am

Chesh cursed repeatedly under his breath as he stood and brushed himself off. He suddenly glared at a hand of the woman he had landed on. His tail started to twitch rapidly. "Erm... you must mean my dear cousin, the fat Cheshire Cat." He looked at a man that had just appeared beside Yulia, apparently that was her name.
"I'm Chesh. Just Chesh. Full name, Cheshire Kat, with a 'K'." He was still brushing himself off, and suddenly tasted something iron-like. He licked his chin and realized he was bleeding. "Oh." Was all he said as he wiped some off with a claw.
He examined it up close to his face and then licked it off, uncontiously.
"I apologize, you remind me of a friend of mine, from a far away place... Talking about far away, how did you fall from the sky?"
Chesh just shrugged. "I was in Wonderland, burning the White Rabbit's house down, and then 'POOF!' I'm here." He looked around, finger still in his mouth. "Speaking of here. WHERE is here?"

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Yulia

She looked over as a shadow formed upright, and from it emerged Sage. She was glad to have him near, and sensed his hand on the blade when he had reached for it. Yulia looked up at Chesh and stepped back beside Sage, gesturing to him.

"Cheshire Kat, this is Sage, my dearest friend. And this place is Radiant Gardens. Welcome." She gave a slight grin and looked up at the sky yet again, as if to ponder at how indeed the cat-man fell. But she didn't let her mind sit on it too long. Yulia was the kind of person who thought ideas up as quickly as they came, and then meshed them together for more in-depth answers. Which wasn't exactly good, because trying to find a magical or logical answer for a cat-man falling from Wonderland into Radiant Gardens was quite a task.

"Sage." She then began, turning. She grasped her mage's hate and tucked it beneath her arm, running pale slender fingers through her wavy violet hair. "What did he say about the vacation time? I hope you got it. It would be nice for you to get away, and return to your home again." Yuli said gingerly. Her eyes shifted back to the one called Chesh, and she brought her staff to her side.

"Ah, and you... I might ask, what you plan on doing. Your intention, now that you are here, instead of there." She raised a hand and pointed one finger and the glassy fingernail at its end towards the sky.

Eternity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IchigoKulric on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Chesh was looking this way and that, trying to figure out if there was something that could make him 'poof' right back into Wonderland. Then, an idea suddenly popped into his mind. Ignoring the mage and the...creepy guy, (Chesh eyeing him like HE looked weird), Chesh set off down some steps and started strolling down the cobblestone street like he owned the world.

IchigoKulric
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Leon Sat at the table still in deep thought, The question Sage had asked didn't register at that moment. His mind was wrapping around the thought of what could be massing These heartless once again. he sighed in thought as he leaned back resting a hand against his forehead in thought. He wondered if Zack had been Successful in his search. He sighed slightly as he stood up. "I'm going for a walk..I'll be back later." Leon said as he walked out the door his mind still in deep thought as he walked right on past everyone.

Luke had been walking around The town sighing slightly as he was walking up some steps and ran into someone, he stumbled back and rolled down the stairs as he sat up he groaned and glared up the stairs "Hey Why don't you watch where your walking?!" He called at, he had never seen a cat person and he blinked as he tilted his head "Weird..." was all he said.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!