Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”, a fictional universe by Soki.

The new Blader's and what they face in their destiny.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts"
Woot I've started it X3 I hope it's good O.o took me awhile to think of it

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Final Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grey Jaeger on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 pm

When are we gonna start this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grey Jaeger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 pm

probably Tomorrow, If we can get more people I need nobodies, I need some more characters for this.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Question, so the original organization XIII is obviously dead, so a new organization is forming but how many people are going to be in the organization?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Well originally there were fourteen members of the Original organization so...I was thinking of adding three more more for the reason, me thinks it'd make a interesting Add on to have more Nobodies then Heroes this time X3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:52 pm

wow, it's gonna be a very crowded RP, lol. Also finished char profile!

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 am

I doubt it, If people don't start joining even more by tomorrow afternoon I'll probably give the go head to post though you To nobodies might have to do some NPCing if you don't mind.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 am

Meh. Why not? But that'd also mean I'd need to consult with you on what the Org's objectives are, the leader's name, etc. etc.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:38 am

Well so far the leader's secret and anyone below two Doesn't know about him or her so uh no doing the leader X3 but you'll find about the leader in the IC very VERY soon but yeah anyways...XD the organization is just like it was the one before to bring kingdom hearts and gain hearts just more ruthlessly done now.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Soki wrote:I doubt it, If people don't start joining even more by tomorrow afternoon I'll probably give the go head to post though you To nobodies might have to do some NPCing if you don't mind.

So we are controlling our group? No problem to me, but... Question!

What if people joins on the Nobody side (please where are less than the key bearers!!) after some posts, are the characters entering as new members increasing the new organization number (say from 15 to... 19 for example) or are the existing NCP nobodies dying, disappearing or just giving their spots to the new members, so the number will keep in 17?
|| Now I know that I´m the bane of my existence...||
True Story

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

I hope people start joining, cuz just two people controlling 15 other organization NPC's as well as their own would be ridiculous.

Actually, why don't we make it so that the person with the last number would be the latest to join when we actually start the IC, and then we can be slowly build up from there? Like, (not saying we have to right now but hypothetically) should we start the IC now, of the people registered, me being number 5, would be the latest to join. So we'd have five members, me, Saxra, and three NPCs. Then whoever decides to join later can just be the newbie at number 6, then 7, and so on. This way, it'd be far less confusing on everyone else, and we'd only need to make up thee characters, (well, two if you have the leader all figured out) as opposed to inventing and maintaining 15 NPC villains.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:53 pm

digi-kun wrote:I hope people start joining, cuz just two people controlling 15 other organization NPC's as well as their own would be ridiculous.

Quite true, but it´s better than having only one behind all the strings, let´s just hope more people will join... and in the Nobody side!

The second the idea is not bad at all, comment it to Soki so he decides what to do.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Guys, I'm just gonna say this 'cuz I see this a lot of times, click places first then select where your character is gonna be before posting, not just 'reply to this RP' because it's gonna post in 'Kingdom Hearts Universe' and then it gets confusing. Thanks!

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm

And wait to Soki adding more worlds it will get trickier. By the way using this post to advice, I think I will go posting in the wanted section, lets see if we got lucky and attract more persons to the rp.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:36 pm

So... my character is Number II. I think Soki approved..? But she's breaking the rules.

Anyway, I was just wondering when someone will post. It's been a while, so it seems like it's...dying.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalFan on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 am

Excuse me.
I was wondering if my character, Lominax, was accepted.
I'm a bit new to this website, but not to roleplaying.

FinalFan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:37 pm

I'm pretty sure this has died. I'm really disappointed too. I hate it when I actually put effort on a character for a game I really like, and people just disappear from the RP like this.

digi-kun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 pm

yeah alot of people of disappeared but I was awaiting a post from you Digi >3

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm

And I'm waiting on all of you. XD

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredMind on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:48 pm

And now is the moment to start the "Throw the ball game", now seriously talking besides being surprised by feralfairy post, my bad didn´t notice when the chara was admitted, I was waiting for: others player to catch up or digi kun continuing the battle since he started it.

ShatteredMind
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!