Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

a part of “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”, a fictional universe by flying monkey child.

During the Keyblade War, the fate of the universe will be decided (STARTED. ALWAYS ACCEPTING. FREE LOVING COMMUNITY. WE SMELL NICE.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Isn't Terra, called Unknown in final mix? Also you get to fight Roxas unhooded. The animation is now a fight. There's a few other things they changed. There might be one more fight with Xemnas.
This is where I would put a damn---> ______
IF I GAVE ONE!!!

"The Journey into our hearts is not an easy one, let alone a pleasant one."-Ignis Rogo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

@ Irondude: Nope Unknown in KHFM is Xemnas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Huh, I thought that was the first one.

Edit: No, your right, just watched a vid of someone wailing on Terra in his armor form. Though he's called lingering spirit.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:49 pm

I shall be taking two spots, they will be twins. Don't know about gender yet.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Hang on, working on Artwork. Character up soon.

It's Kingdom Hearts, I think it's worth it.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Rarikou, sorry, I thought I had accepted her this morning but when I got home and looked at my computer I guess I hadn't. Yeah, she's accepted. It'll be interesting to see how she walks the path of Twilight.

TwiliXDragon, Twins should be fun. I'm liking the whole, one light one dark thing. Should make for some powerful drama and intrigue. I've gone ahead and approved them because I know they'll be fine.

I figure once TwiliXDragon's characters are complete, we might as well start. The RP's open ended enough that people can still join all they want. No reason to wait for an army when, after all, it's usually around 3-7 people or so who actually stay with an RP past the first couple pages, anyway. I could have the first post up as early as tonight.

EDIT:

Tryo, I agree. It's worth it.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:23 pm

So by my count, so far we have 2 light, 2 dark, and one twilight. Interesting, makes me wonder what Tryo will be.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:26 pm

I like that there's a good balance. That's always a big worry when you make an RP with two factions, that one side will be overpowered. It's nice that so far that isn't the case here. I was planning on having to make a second character to balance out the sides, but looking at it I may not have too. I still MAY, but may not have to. The dark side's just too much fun to watch and not play.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

i have a great idea for a canon villan

since the Lord of Epic Badassness, Sephiroth, has made more than one appearence (just as he should. When I was a kid, i wanted to grow up to be just like Sephiroth... I idolized him...'still kinda does') What about Kefka? Who DOESN"t want that evil little clown in this?

oh... and if you ever need someone to play Sephy, let me know
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Tezu and Taku are for the most part done. They just have TBA on their bio section, as I'm not quite sure how I want it to have panned out yet. If you would like to start, I'm all in ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Not gonna lie, Sepheroth is like the King of All Bad Guys. He's got that entire destroy the world idea, while thinking its for a good cause. He also looks like a bad ass, completely crazy, oh and his theme song is freaking sweet.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Rarikou, if you want to bring Kefka into the story, go right ahead. The rest of us can play along with that. And as far as Sephy goes? I mean...You can always fit Sephy into a storyline, somehow. His past is never really explored during the KH canon games, so it could be that he was created during the RP's timeline and then trapped until Sora's time. But that one's a bit more of a stretch. Definitely go with Kefka though, if you want.

Awesome! Yeah, honestly, don't put much thought into the bio. Like I said earlier, I really do hate character sheets. I mean, when you pick up Great Gatsby is there a character sheet on Daisy or Nick? You don't turn to a page 4 and see "Name: Jay Gatsby Age: 30 but looks 25 Personality: Kind of crazy, but a good guy once you get to know him." Personally, when it comes to character sheets, I'd be just as happy without them. BUT, they do provide a nice little sum up of the characters a little bit and tell you who is in the RP, so they have a use.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

i figured if Sephy was going to be in this, at all, it would be before he went cucco for cooca puffs. On the light side, working for a KH SOLIDER, or something like that

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Iron Dude, my characters tend to be...unusual. Even more so with Mestari Tuli. Also, in the continuity of the band on stock characters I keep, Tuli's usually a passing mention. Never told his story before.

There's also the baggage of the Mestari too, an elitist group that collect together the very best in a certain field and vow to use their gifts for a good cause. The arguably dangerous Mestari have agreed to help the light. If I represent them as having a reputation for being heavy handed and snobbish that grants them a mixed reception from other Keybearers and hopefully something interesting to write about.

What we think?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm

So you want to bring in another faction with their own wants and desires and motives? I'm game.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:38 pm

For some reason it wont let me put pictures in my fields so i will describe as best i can. I also love the idea of having Kefka in this, he is my favorite FF villain and even better then Sephy imho.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Yup, Mr/Mrs Monkey Child. I'm still debating the size of them though.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Hey, I found a keyblade that I wanted to use for my character, though it's one that splits into two. I wanted to make sure it was okay. If not, I can always just use Pumpkinhead.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Tyro wrote:Yup, Mr/Mrs Monkey Child. I'm still debating the size of them though.

FMC will work fine. Mister FMC is my father. *ka-ching
EDIT: I'm a dude, if that's what you were after.

I'm curious to learn more about this group of yours, and how they'll play a role in the story.

I like written descriptions more than I like most pictures, so I'm not too upset, Freemixer. Haha, no worries man. Describe what you can, and we'll fill in the blanks with our own imaginations. 'Tis why God gave 'em to us.

That keyblade is quite badass. I dig it.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irondude1994 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I thought your fathers name was COCO. I'm even worse.

Irondude1994
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!