Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Origins (OOC and Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Origins (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katshaaaa on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:26 am

Username: katshaaaa

Name: Aidan James

Relations: He's good with people and is quite a goof, but never let anyone gets too close to him. He had parents, though both are of unknown locations as for now.

Appearance: Thick, black hair, with glistening green eyes that pierced through everyone. He had a light body and fair complexion, one with a good pair of hands used for combat and such.

History: Being a kid forever is what Aidan's goal was all about, and with mermaids and indians around, it was not very hard to keep himself that way. He had been one of the Lost Boys and befriended with Peter Pan - often they had been seen as comrades, not the whole "Peter-is-the-Captain-and-Lost-Boys-are-the-crew" thing.

Though at a very content land with good friends and lots of adventures, Aidan can't help to feel somewhat - shall we say it - not complete. He heard voices here and there as often as he slayed a bear. Some suggest him to "Move to the light", others simply requested his being of existence. In his dreams, he saw forms of people unlike himself or The Lost Boys, but vivid images of what seemed to be a war. He knew it was not the fun war games he would play with the pirates, rather, it was quite a scary sight for a young boy like him.

The truth was, before he landed to this magical island, Aidan lived with his mother and father. One day though, when he was playing around by himself in his room, a blinding light appears and seemed to suck him out of his home. Being simple-minded, the boy explored the Never Land we know now and made friends with the people there. And with all the crazy things that he would love to do on that land, he had forgotten the place in which he originated at.

Home: Never Land

Personality: Childish, immature, and an obnoxious little flirt, much like Peter Pan (only maybe, with better sense of humor and understanding in difficult matters). Aidan loved to goof around, joking at serious times, and annoys people at times, but he does have a good heart. He tried to understand how things works, and solving problems while doing so, as he had high curiosity for just about any objects. The boy can get awfully dangerous when upset, and would not think before he acts at those times.

Other: Can his keychain be a red feather (like the feather on Peter's hat) and represents the whole innocence thing? Just thought it'd be cool lol :D
Last edited by katshaaaa on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dream. Hope. Believe. That's the only right way to live.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katshaaaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:49 am

Wow, I can definitely see a pattern with some of the characters. Orphans. Everyone wants to be an orphan! Lol, nevermind. You are approved as soon as you post his background story before Neverland.
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katshaaaa on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:01 am

I edited the history - I hope that's good enough! :D

katshaaaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 am

You never said anything about my Renatus. You got anything you want me to change or is he approved?
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkeclipsefox on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 am

Username: Darkeclipsefox
Name: Kamachi Hakeru
Relations: Her mother who has looked after her all her life and her dad who had gone off to fight the heartless
Appearance: Long, orange hair that is down to her waist that she keeps up in two long pigtails with ribbons and has turquoise eyes. She is 5'4, wears big baggy pants and a long sleeved hoodie that has fur on the ends of the sleeves and has a Cresent moon shaped pendant on a necklace her father gave her which she never takes off.
History: Kamachi lived peacefully with her mother and father in Traverse Town till the heartless became a big threat and her father left to fight them. Kamachi never had any friends seeing as they all thought she wasn't talkative but the truth is she's just shy. So she spent her days helping her mother around the house untill the day where the town fell into ruins. Her mother survived the battle but when they were fleeing the town, Kamachi fell behind and her mother left with the others. Now she travels around whats left of the town searching for a way to find her mother.
Home: Traverse Town
Personality: Kamachi is very shy and tries to flee if something sees her seeing as she's not very brave either. Once you get to know her though you will find that she is very gentle hearted and doesn't like to see people get hurt. Also is very kind person who will do what she has to, to help someone she knows if they're in trouble.
Other: Hates it when people coment on how short she is.

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:59 am

Oh good, its still on then! I'll have a post up as soon as I can~
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraiUchiha on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Username: KiraiUchiha
Name: Ivy
Relations: Her dead mother and father and her 2 other siblings Arasai and Rakan.
Appearance: Long ice blue hair and dark green eyes. She wears her hair down all the time. She wears a long black cloak that covers her eyes and the sleaves have wires that attach to the shoulders. She wears a pair of white shorts and leg warmers and a white top that stops at her stomach.
History: She lived with her siblings and parents in Twilight town. Her parents got caught in a bad storm out in Agrabah and died out alone on the sand. Her and her siblings didn't know what happened to their parents till someone came and told them 2 months later. The three children took their own ways and left eachother. She hasn't seen her siblings in 4 years.
Home: Twilight Town
Personalitiy: Shes really nice once you get to know her. But she keeps away from people as much as possible. She will help the wounded though she would never leave a person out on the street to die.
Other: She loves rice cakes and red bean soup. She also loves to sit and watch the clouds.
Keep your head high even when disaster strikes. Keep your feet moving even when theres a gap in front of you. Keep your eyes searching even when your blind. Keep on listening till you go deaf. Live, Love, be free.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

NekoChan! Renatus was approved. In the post with his characters, Protagonist said that all above characters are approved.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am

OOh...Now I feel like a complete and total idiot! XO I have a habit of just skimming through long posts unless it pertains to my character. Well, I suppose I should work on a post now, huh?

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Don't worry, it's fine. It has happened to me before as well. Alright, go ahead. All of the characters are approved! Lets Go!

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Oh no! It's slowed to a halt! Protagy, where are you?

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm

Indeed! I agree, Caramel. I'm starting to wonder whether or not I should take ahold of my role as co-GM and move us along...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

If he's not back soon, it'd probably be a good idea! I wonder if the other member are still interested too.....

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkeclipsefox on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 am

thats a good idea by my call. Yeah i kinda notice how unless The Protagonist signs on very frequently we come to a screeching halt till he comes back. XD oh well.

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraiUchiha on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm

i've noticed that to. i wonder where he went. oh well i agree that Eikou should take over as co-GM if TheProtagonist dosn't come back for a bit.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:40 pm

I'll give the Protagonist a little more time. I can't post right now anyways; I've got some stuff I need to work on for school.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I'm back. I have a new more managable schedule so I'll be posting more often.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am

Username: The_Lone_SOLDIER

Name: Cloud Strife

Relations: Aerith and Tifa.

Appearence:

History: While Sora was on his first quest to find his friends, Cloud was striking up a deal with Hades at Olympus Coliseum. The deal between the enigmatic warrior and God of the Underworld, was for Cloud to fight and defeat the reigning champion Hercules. If Cloud managed to do this, Hades would reveal to him the location of Sephiroth, Cloud's arch-enemy. When Sora arrived, Cloud was forced to fight the keybearer and was in turn defeated after a hard battle. As Cloud was walking away, his deal with Hades was destroyed and Hades sent his faithful dog Cerberus after him. Unconscious, Cloud was instead saved by Hercules, the man he was tasked to kill in the first place. After Cerberus was defeated by the kid that beat him before, Cloud gave the kid a few words and decided after some convincing that he should go looking for his Light. It wasn't long though and Sephiroth appeared, which the two foes battled. During the battle, both warriors disappeared and weren't heard from again.

A few years later, Cloud somehow returned to Hollow Bastion and was discovered by Sora. Cloud seemed to be different after what transpired in their last meeting. He was still on the mission of finding Sephiroth, believing that if he defeated the man that he would find his Light. During their conversation, Cloud was confronted by someone he hadn't seen in a long time, Aerith. Explaining what she felt and what Cloud should do, he walked away and disappeared for awhile. It was when the Heartless invaded that he returned, taking on a Heartless regiment and defeating them singlehandedly. He also helped Leon defeat a mass of Heartless, going back-to-back and taunting him to see won could last the longest. After the invasion, Cloud felt that Sephiroth was nearby and told Sora to be on the lookout. As his search started to go cold, Cloud was found by Sora and was told Sephiroth was the Dark Depths; and that the One-Winged Angel was looking for him too. Confronting Sephiroth, the two begin a fierce battle with Sephiroth influencing Cloud that he belong in the Darkness. Before Cloud succumbs to the Darkness, a woman named Tifa appears and tells Cloud he could have her Light. Sephiroth quickly dismissed the statement and attacked Tifa, which Cloud came to her rescue. As the battle ensued longer, the two warriors disappeared again from Radiant Gardens.

After they disappeared, Cloud and Sephiroth showed up in a unknown world. As they continued their battle, the duo were attacked by an unknown force at the time. Forced to work together, the two managed to fend off the would-be attackers. But before the battle ensued again, Sephiroth told him that their battle will continue again in the future. Not knowing where he was, Cloud wondered through the world and was found by a group of mercenaries. Quickly dispatching their soldiers, he was asked to join in on their team. Reluctant, then figured he could get home and continue his search, he accepted. Given a uniform, which he still wears, Cloud joined in on the group's paramilitary operations. During the months he was with the group, Cloud discovered a wreckage of a motorcycle. Beside the motorcycle, stood what he thought was lost forever; his Buster Sword. As he grasped the handle of the weapon, Cloud was instantly warped back to Radiant Garden. Standing in the middle of a church, Cloud was stunned to find a group of people he knew. But the people were aged, appearing as if a few years had pasted. Again, the swordsman was stunned to findout that two years had gone by, which he thought was two months. Led to Radiant Garden's captial, he found that much had changed in his absence. Sora had disappeared and hadn't been heard of since and that there was a rise in a unknown Darkness. Asked to join in by his old friends, Cloud agreed to it and thought this might be a chance to find Sephiroth.

Home: Radiant Gardens (formerly Hollow Bastion).

Personality: At first glance, Cloud is seem as dark and enigmatic. Always seeming to be by himself, Cloud has been unofficially nicknamed the "Lone Wolf." Cloud also seems stoic and melancholy, which is true in some degree to those that barely know him. However, Cloud is very caring to those close to him, especially Tifa and Aerith. Cloud is also unsure of himself; he second-guessing his actions and with the combination of guilt and worry that he will be unable to protect the people he cares. This thought also keeps him to stay away from those that care for him, especially Tifa.

Other: ----------------

Weapons(s): {Listed Below}
1.) Buster Sword // Unwrapped.

Accessories: {Listed Below}
1.) Soldier Earring
2.) Fencer Earring
3.) Sardonyx Ring
4.) Garnet Ring

Equipment: {Listed Below}
1.) Buster Band
2.) Cosmic Belt
3.) Chaos Anklet
4.) Firagun Armlet

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm

I took an interest in this, because I'm signing up for the other Origins. Hey, since SOLDIER is Cloud, can I bring in another canon character? Like maybe Vincent Valentine (who should've TOTALLY been in KH) or Tifa or Rinoa or Squall or..... Just give me a note, and I'll make 'em. What say you?

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!