Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Origins (OOC and Sign Up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts: Origins (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 pm

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kingdom Hearts: Origins

You play as a teenager (13-19) living on any of the worlds mentioned in Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain Of Memories, or 2. The Heartless have returned, and seem to have learned from their past mistakes. They are no longer mindless. The Nobodies and Orginization XIII are newly reborn, with members and dangers anew. Sora and the other Chosen have disapeared, and rumors are beginning to spread that they have been turned into Heartless! What is worse is that now a new faction has appeared: The Wanderers! Neither Heartless nor Nobody, the Wanderers are dark creatures ruled by the Fallen -- A group of Chosen who had decided to reject the Light and have bonded themselves with the Darkness! Mayhem is everywhere, and there are no Chosen to restore peace!

Hope remains. You are the next Chosen.

Basically, each Chosen recieves the classic Kingdom Key Keyblade, and each Chosen has a Sentinal (A strange guardian creature who has been given the task of training the Chosen in the Arcane Arts). As the story progresses, the Chosen will struggle with temptation and have to defend themselves from the Heartless, the Nobodies, and the Wanderers. They will also recieve new Key Chains, and they will learn about the Origin of the Keyblade, who created the first Keyblade, and who freed the Heartless from the Realm Of Darkness. What is to come?

Rules:

1st: Follow the general rules of the Roleplay Gateway.
2nd: No actions can be preformed that I deem unfair to the other members of this Roleplay. No ignoring actions made by other members, no perfect characters, no God-modding, no Auto-hitting, no discrimination whatsoever and no Flame Wars. Period.
3rd: If you are going to join this Roleplay, you are going to be active. I will not have this Roleplay die off because of a stupid reason like inactivity. We are going to prove that a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay can survive.
4th: Be as descriptive as you want to be when you are explaining how to crushed an opponent, but no language and no sexual content please.
5th: No, you can't be a Heartless or a Nobody. You can be a Wanderer, but you must be a Wanderer who does not understand what he/she really is.
6th: I will be playing all of the NPC's and the Sentinals.
7th: As I mentioned before, no perfect characters! You may have unique properties, but please keep them under control! Remember, for ever strength there is a weakness.
8th: If I don't approve your character, you aren't going to be able to play. Sorry, but that's how it is.
9th: Before you recieve your Keyblade, you can arm yourself with any weapon you choose. No Ultimate Weapons, though.
10th: Let me do the thinking when it comes to the plot. If you have a suggestion, I will gladly accept it, so don't mess with the storyline.
11th: I am the GM. Whatever I say goes. No discussion, no argument. End of conversation.
12th: These rules can and will be edited to best suit this Roleplay, so check in regularly to insure that you don't miss any new additions.

Character Skeletons:

Username: Your Username
Name: Your Character's Name
Relations: Your Character's Relations (Siblings, Friends, Crushes)
Appearance: A detailed description or an image of your character.
History: Your Character's History
Home: Your Character's Home World (Any world mentioned in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories, or Kingdom Hearts II)
Personality: Your Character's Personality
Other: Your Character's Misc. Information

As you can probably tell, I made the Character Skeleton very loose. This is for a reason.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions on the plot or on the setup of this Roleplay, please Private Message me.

Last edited by TheProtagonist on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Past, Present and Upcoming Roleplays I Will Manage:
The Voice Of the Dead (Closed)
Kingdom Hearts: Origins 1 & 2 (Open)
The Game (Closed)
Kingdom 13: Humanity's War (Coming Soon)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Origins (OOC and Sign Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

I do believe I'll reserve a spot in this RP. Just give me a minute to put together a character~
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 pm

((You said there'd be a tempation factor. XD How's this for a tempation factor? Hope you like him))
Username: EikouNekoChan
Name: Renatus Cole
Relations: His older sister Twila Cole

History:
Renatus and Twila grew up in a very morally gray manner. Twila's gray darkened around the age of nine, and she became closer to the darkness. Renatus, idolizing his sister because she had taken care of him all of his life, Renatus followed her blindly. When Twila began to take orders from the Fallen, Renatus tried his best to help her, but something inside didn't feel right. Eventually, he brought up his concerns with his sister. She got angry and called him a traitor for having such thoughts. This kept him in line until he was about to turn sixteen.

His conscience caught up with him and the looks on the faces of which he'd hurt in service to the fallen began to torture him in his dreams. The dreams continued until flashes of light could be seen and a voice could be heard as well. The voice said things like 'It doesn't have to be this way' and 'Darkness can only destroy'. This unsettled him, though he never brought it up with Twila, because she wouldn't help. She would just yell again. Also, he'd somewhat begun to believe this voice.

On his sixteenth birthday, he heard the voice outside of sleep. He was alone, after spending some time with his sister-because even though she was dark, she still cared enough to want to give him a birthday gift. Holding the silver chain and pendant of silver flame in his hand, he remembered what the voice said about darkness only destroying, but then the voice chimed in to finished the phrase- 'But only the light can heal'. He saw a light out of the corner of his eye, abut when he looked it was gone. He called out to the voice, asking what it wanted from him. It replied simply that the darkness was not who he was, and there was another flash of light. This time the light formed what looked like a doorway. 'Come,' the Voice called. Renatus tried the door but it was locked. There was a keyhole, and around the keyhole an indent the shape of the pendant Twila had given him. The voice bid him come again. Renatus fitted the pendant in and the doors opened. 'It is time to go,' the voice was louder than ever. Ren pulled the pendant from the door and went through.
It has been a year since then. He hasn't seen Twila since.\

Home: Since passing through the light, Renatus has lived normally in Twilight Town. No one knows of his past. Before, he lived in a dark world, the name of which has been forgotten even by him.

Personality: I guess, for those of you who are interested in Soul Calibur, you could say he acts a bit like Seigfried post-Nightmare, however he has a bit of a Riku-factor. Ren feels a bit condemned for his acts in the past, though every now and then the Voice will remind him that his past is call 'the past' for a reason. He's got a kind heart, but he's still learning how to use it, so he doesn't always know how to help out. He knows that light is the right path, now, though. And has recently practiced kindness to try make up for the past sixteen years of darkness.

Other: My first post will fall on his 17th birthday. It is the first time he's taken out the pendant Twila gave him since his pulling away from the dark.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Username: Tyro
Name: Tyro
Relations: His family are presumed dead and have long since been removed from Tyro's memory. He currently has a girlfriend though...
History: Tyro is a wonderer. He travels from place to place in the hope that he can help out where ever he ends up. He's been doing this for a couple of years now...It all started when a keyblade was made to choose him. Eventually, that keyblade's purpose was fulfilled, so he lost it...
Home: Traverse Town (Demolished)
Personality: Laid back and friendly. Maybe a little odd with his speech and general appearance.
Other: Tyro isn't human. A way of surviving his first keyblade (that tried to rip him in two), he was made a Kitsune. Google the word and you'll probably find out what that is and what it can do. I understand that may be a little too powerful but its balanced. Apart from demons, Tyro has another weakness I guess I should put forward...Should I? Or should I make you guess it?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClarexTeresa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 pm

((I love Kingdom Hearts, but I'm always suspicious of all the PRs for it since it's so popular, but you seem like you're going to try to keep it above what most degrade to, so as long as that remains the trend, I will join and be an active contributor :) Also, don't know if you did it on purpose but the character skeleton thing doesn't have an appearance part, so I added one.))

Username: ClarexTeresa
Name: Laine Keury
Appearance: ((I can get rid of this or change it if you want, since I know not all RPs accept images))
Relations: Laine has no siblings, and a pretty poor relationship with her parents. She has two friends in Radiant Gardens, her fencing teacher Kris, and her best friend Tia.
History: Laine's history overall is unremarkable. She's lived a nice life in a comfortable place, though, she never felt that she fit in. Like an extra image cut out and pasted into some child's picture book. Despite this distant feeling she has to her entire environment, she has managed to make two friends whom she is very close to. In the past two years, her dreams have been dominated mostly by two conflicting voices. They vie for her attention and commitment, one asking her to be a good person, a person of light, the other tempting her to be a powerful person, a person of darkness. Laine has tried her best to mostly ignore these voices, convincing herself that it was all just in her head. After a late night out with Tia, Laine was making her way home, staring up at the night sky, she decided to take the scenic route. Lost in her head and in the stars, Laine was startled to hear these voices that seemed so familiar. With this rude whip back to reality, in front of her she found two doors, a black and a white. The two voices once again began to try to convince her, throwing out the same arguments she had heard so many times in her dreams. She sighed and stood there for a few minutes, before speaking quietly "You're both... You're both wrong." The voices silenced, and when Laine looked back up, the doors were gone. She stayed there, standing in silence for what seemed like hours before a gray door appeared in front of her. She stepped forward and touched it, a bright light shone for a few moments before she lost consciousness. She awoke in an unfamiliar place, not sure where or when she went, or how long she was out. So far she has opted to stay laying down where she is, perhaps hoping to awake from a dream, or until someone finds her.
Home: Radiant Garden.
Personality: Laine is a reserved young lady. She often has a very stoic appearance unless around friends. While some might perceive this as her being a "cold" person, she can be quite caring and warm to people she cares for.
Other: Laine is currently just laying in some alley in Twilight Town. Aside from that I can't think of much else that hasn't already been covered.
Last edited by ClarexTeresa on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClarexTeresa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 pm

((Oh! Appearance. I can link you to a drawing I did of Ren for another I tried to use him in if you like.))

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Username: Commander_Caramel
Name: Nekohanai (Neko for short) Kyozume
Appearance: Image
-Usually wheres a blue and white striped scarf, Light blue long-sleeve, black pants, with black boots.
Relations: Neko's Dad abandoned her and her Mother to go adventuring....and never returned.
History: Nekohanai has lived all her life in Hollow Bastian/ Radiant Gardens. When the battles between the heartless and the keyblade users ensued, her and her Mother had to escape to a different world. For the past 5 years, Nekohanai has been living in Alice in Wonderlands realm, being practically bombarded with the weirdo's that lived there. Instead of becoming weird like them, though, Neko has feared them, and hid from them as much as she could (though, the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat somehow always finds her).
Home: Radiant Gardens
Personality: Nekohanai is very mature for her age, and is very annoyed by weirdos. For some reason, she comes off as "super cute" and "nearly kitten-like" to most people that has ever met her. She even owns a cat-ear headband she wears when she's feeling lonely. She has an infinite love for sweets and tea. Even if she resembles cats, she's scared by most of them.Even though she's very mature, she's scared by the smallest things, things that aren't even really that scary. She hates it when people sneak up on her too. She's very smart, even though she's only been taught by the Queen of Hearts.
Other: She sorta want's a boyfriend, but she can never find that Prince in shining armor. Aaaand....theme song!

I'm planning on Neko gaining her keyblade at the begining of the RP.
Last edited by Commander_Caramel on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 pm

If its not a problem Protagonist, I would like to play as Cloud Strife. If it is however, I will make a character sheet; this roleplay seems interesting to me.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:39 pm

Am I in?

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:16 am

Hi! I'm new to this place, but I'm very interested in roleplaying here!

Username: LookingxGlasses

Name: Lyric Mason (Nickname: Lee)

Relations: Winnie the Pooh (best friend), Christopher Robin (very distant cousin, also friends)

History: Lyric was good friends with her distant cousin, Christopher Robin. She decided it would be fun to live in a whole new world, one which included characters like Tigger and Winnie the Pooh. She moved there when she was ten.

Home: 100 Acre Wood (from KHII)

Personality: Lyric is not the greatest fighter, since not too many Heartless come to the 100 Acre Wood. She's a little naive at times, and a bit of a klutz. Although, her heart is always in the right place. She doesn't get upset easily. Being with the 100 Acre Wood gang softened her up, and made her not much in tune with the other worlds.

Other: Lyric was originally born in the same world as Christopher Robin, her very distant cousin (her third cousin, technically.) When Lyric was ten, she was playing with Christopher Robin at his home, Christopher showed her the 100 Acre Wood, where she decided she would live. And so, she became best friends with Pooh. As time progressed, she saw a couple of Heartless that would accidentally come upon them. Although scared, she showed her courage and fought. However, there weren't many. Only one every couple years.
Lyric is a dark-haired brunette with bright, icy blue eyes. She's a Caucasian and about 5'7".
I will be getting her picture up shortly :) Sorry I'm kind of n00bish, but I would really like to roleplay with you all!
Last edited by LookingxGlasses on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 am

It looks like the thread might have already died... :(

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Much to my displeasure...

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Gee..... and this seemed to be a good one.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I know, right? Maybe I'll try to come up with a good KH roleplay sometime. I'll keep you guys in mind for it, if you like.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Hey, sorry I left. I don't have a home internet access cable, so I have to go to my library every so often. I'm planning on being much more active from now on. Yes, pictures are indeed allowed. I'm sorry I forgot to add an appearance section to the character skeleton, I'm a bit absent minded every once and a while. I'm sorry, The Lone Soldiers, but the characters from the past KH games (Including the FF Characters) will not be playable characters.

All of the character posted above are approved. I will post my main characters (Yes, three characters) in a moment.

Username: TheProtagonist
Name: Eaut (Yu-et) Nickname: Revert
Relations: Eaut has always been a loner (With the exception of his traveling comrades, Yua, Fateil, and Tinker)
Appearance: Image
History: Eaut was born on a world that had been consumed by darkness so long ago that its name has been forgotten. When the world was completely and utterly consumed by the eternal shadow, Eaut was rescued by a mysterious man wearing white and was brought to the world of Agrabah. For five years Eaut dwelt on Agrabah, learning the to steal and survive on nothing more then instinct, and he also became friends with the street smart thief, Tinker. When he and Tinker were exploring the desert outside of the city, they encountered a black doorway. Curiosity, mixed with the desire to see other worlds and experience the adventure that he had heard about for all his life, he stepped through and was brought to Hollow Bastion, now called Radiant Garden. Here, he and Tinker lived for five more years until he was fifteen. He also met and became good friends with the young mage, Yua, and her swordsman accomplice Fateil. Then, a few weeks before the current date, another door appeared. Once again, compelled by his desire to explore the worlds, Eaut and his friends stepped through. But it was a trap. Appearing in the World of Darkness, Eaut's original birthplace, Eaut and his friends were attacked by the Heartless and only he escaped. When he tried to return to the World of Darkness to help his friends who had fallen to the Heartless, the door evaporated into darkness and a small keychain was the only thing remaining. He kept the keychain and set off on an adventure to locate another door to the World Of Darkness, so that he could free his friends and have his revenge upon the creatures who destroyed his home.
Home: The Dark Realm (The world referred to as the World of Darkness, or the world with no name), or Agrabah.
Personality: Eaut has not spoken a word aloud since his friends were lost. Beneath his cold exterior is a friendly heart, but it takes a friendly person to summon it to life.
Other: He has skills that will assist him on his journeys, and by stowing away upon a gummi frigate he was able to reach the ruins of Traverse Town.

Username: TheProtagonist
Relations: N/A
Appearance: N/A
History: This mysterious stranger clad in white has been known to appear and rescue those who are in need. Though you may not see him, he always is watching the Chosen and insuring that they are kept safe. Not much is known about him, but he wields a keyblade that looks like a beam of light.
Home: N/A
Personality: Apparently, he has an exceedingly kind heart but not much else is known about him.
Other: N/A

Edit: Hey, sorry about the random edit but I have a few things to add:

1st: Tyro, you are going to have to be very restricted with the amounts of power your character has. Perhaps you should edit your character and have his Kitsune-form be a drive form type of thing instead of a natural form. That would make it a little easier to comprehend.

2nd: Also, every character will have a very minimal understanding of what the Heartless are.

3rd: When the game begins, you will receive a sentinel.

Here is a link to the IC. Sorry if it seems I am cramming a lot into one post...Its because I am. I'm trying to make up for lost time :)

Discover?

Sorry it is so late.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 am

Username: mrpocketz666
Name: Clive West
Relations: Unknown

Appearance:
Clive looks a bit like Sora did in his lion form, but he has white fur.

History: The reason for Clive's arrival in the Pridelands is unknown to him. He remembers nothing from before arriving in this world other than being human and his age: thirteen. He woke up just outside of Simba's cave. Bedside him was a sheathed katana. At the base of the hilt was a gold chain with a silver locket attached. To his dismay, he was unable to open it without his hands.

Soon after Clive's awakening, Simba approached him to ask him who he was and why he was there. Simba knew he didn't belong to the pride, but he was just a cub and Simba couldn't turn his back a youngling. Unfortunately, Clive was unable to answer his questions. Simba took him in and cared for him over the next three years. Throughout those years, he beame friends with most of the pride. However, there was one lion that he was great friends with, Jazmyn. She was a bit of an outcast in the pride and Simba really didn't approve of him seeing her. Over the years, he also grew. after those three years, he was nearly as big as Simba.

Eventually the heartless found their way back into that world. During the attack, Clive used his blade to fight off the heartless. It felt awkward at first, but he quickly got the hang of it.The battle lasted for hours. At the and of it all, Clive found himself standing before a large door. His curiosity drove him to open the door. He barely manage to open it, due to the fact that he didn't have hands. After struggling to open the door, he entered the doorway. As he walked through, he trnsformed back into a human. Unknown to him he was followed by Jazmyn. When he realized he was followed, he tried to get her back thrugh, but the door dissapeared.

The door led him to Traverse town. It was all run down and practically destroyed. He could only hope to find someone there.

Home: Pridelands
Personality: Overly observant, calm, but with a very short temper, kind, and a big animal lover. His temper and love for animals is matched only by his curiosity and what he'll do to feed that curiosity.
Other: Clive stands at a resounding 6'7" tall in his human form.
Last edited by mrpocketz666 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

Hey, whenever you visit a world like the Pridelands or Atlantica, your form gets modified. Could you have Clive be a lion until he enters the doorway and becomes returns to human form? He could wield his katana like Sora wields his keyblade (In his mouth). You history seems a little...torn. A lot of ugly gaps don't help the story, so try and revise it a little. Besides that, everything is good.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mrpocketz666 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 am

Ok, cool. I was planning on fixin' it up a bit. I made it in a bit of a hurry. Sorry about overlooking that form modification thing. I haven't played in a while and I was in a bit of a hurry. My sister was rushing me, but she got yelled at and sent to bed.

mrpocketz666
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 am

Username: Castersage
Name: Kotori
Relations: -Unknown-
Appearance:
- Usually wheres a simple tight black Hoodied sweater thats torn and falls off his right shoulder, a pair of skinny dark blue jeans and shoes-
History: Kotori had to grow up on his own he never met his parents or known any of his family. He always lived in a small orphanage and from there he grew up untill he ran away. Kotori have never being able to defend himself because he was never muscular or had physical talents, causing him to be picked on alot and never that popular. After he ran away from the orphanage to begin a new life he found a job at an Inn in Traverse town where he worked and had a place to stay, because the owners where nice enough to take him in. This gave him some shelter for quite some time, letting him practice magic more without have to be interupted constantly by other children or bullies.
Home: Traverse Town
Personality: Kotori is very shy and very innocent, he doesn't like to cause much drama and doesn't like violence all that much though he does like to protect his friends the best he can. He isn't very powerful, though he has a big and kind heart.
Other: Kotori has horrible defense, and Attack though he is somewhat skilled in Magic{Especially the protective and healing kind}.
Last edited by castersage on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

castersage
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheProtagonist on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 am

Approved, except that Traverse Town is in a bit of a shamble. The Heartless destroyed it. (At least, most of it.)

The link to the IC is above, in one of my earlier posts.

TheProtagonist
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!