Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Origins Part 2 - What Becomes Of Heroes OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
That sounds fine with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Origins Part 2 - What Becomes Of Heroes OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Huh? Oops, I actually forgot this was still alive...

Is that bad?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

I've done that before...not for this rp, but for others. And one died because I forgot. So, no, it's not bad. Now if you were a Gm or we were waiting on your post, then it'd be bad.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello everybody! Ummm....has this died yet or can people still join?
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

We're not really taking anymore Chosen at this time, though characters aligned with the darkness could be arranged. If that interests you, PM me what you have in mind and we'll talk.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

So, I'm sorry about the time it took to finally type this new post, but here it is. I'm also sorry for how obscenely long it turned out to be. There was just so much that I wanted to happen, so many characters to include...Geez I hope Protagonist comes back because I have no clue what to do with Visisk. @.@

But enjoy the epicness! :D

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:56 pm

I posted as well. I know the spell I cast was basically a dick move, but feralfairy had all this time to post and didn't. I didn't want to be stuck waiting for someone to respond so I took the initiative.

The Illumina Spell is not really as powerful as my post makes it look. It's basically a "Banish evil to the dark realm for a while" and that's about it. I plan for it to be one those 3-Level spells like Fire, Thunder, and Blizzard, only it's Light element:

Illumina - Basically just sends a Heartless/Nobody to the Dark Realm and they can't come back to the Light Realm for a while. Other than that, it's pretty harmless, especially if the target is NOT a dark being. To the Chosen and whatnot, it's practically useless. Plus, it can only hit 1 target at a time, so it's best use is against bosses.

Illuminara - Does the same thing. The only difference, this one actually causes some Light Elemental damage on top of the temporary banishment. Unlike the first one, this one CAN cause the same Light damage to regular people (but it's still much more potent against Darkness). Also targets only 1 thing.

Illuminaga - This is the one most of our player characters would have to watch out for. Against Heartless or Nobody it usually does major Light elemental damage plus banishment (assuming the victim survived) but it also has a rare chance of just instantly killing the target. The drawbacks are the same. It can only target 1 thing, and is still much weaker when used on, say, a Chosen (in fact, the random instant kill is reduced to 0% probability against something that isn't darkness in nature). On top of all that, it can only be used in his "Light of Justice" Paladin form (as in releasing Alexander's power to transform or whatever).

On that note, I'm going to make the joke before anyone else can!

"Ephraim's a firin' his lazar!"

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Lolz, Ima give the others a little bit to get their say in before I reply to that. I expected people to challenge Renatus, but I hadn't expected that Ephraim would jump in so soon. This is gonna be fun. ^-^

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

No no no NO! Ugh, it would be my luck that feral fairy magically appears after taking a hiatus and basically cops out of my spell.

Illumina - Basically just sends a Heartless/Nobody to the Dark Realm and they can't come back to the Light Realm for a while. Other than that, it's pretty harmless, especially if the target is NOT a dark being. To the Chosen and whatnot, it's practically useless. Plus, it can only hit 1 target at a time, so it's best use is against bosses.

I'm sorry, but Onyx can't just automatically return. That spell BANISHES evil back to the Dark Realm and they can't just instantly come back othewise the spell is literally pointless.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Can I still join? Or are you guys all set? I'd love to join. I just need to make out a profile.
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

sin_of_twilight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Hey fox! Twila's weapon by no means a keyblade wielder. Midnight Ribbon only looks similar to a keyblade, but is not one. Fix your post unless you made your character confused on purpose.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Oh she's always confused but I made the mistake honestly so i'll just leave it like that. Well not always confused but....... ^-^; I think you get the point by how she's been acting that she's all in all confused about the whole darn situation! XD

Darkeclipsefox
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Hmmm whats going on with this roleplay....nobody's posted in a long time...
Keep your head high even when disaster strikes. Keep your feet moving even when theres a gap in front of you. Keep your eyes searching even when your blind. Keep on listening till you go deaf. Live, Love, be free.

KiraiUchiha
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!