Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness [need more Guardians](OOC)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness [need more Guardians](OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Story

After the keyblade warriors, Sora and Riku, defeated the Organization of Nobodies, peace seemed to return to the worlds. But, another danger was rising somewhere else. In another part of the light realm, there is a reagion protected by a force of Keybladers known as, The Guardians. They haven't made contact yet with the worlds which the heros that defeated the Nobodies, so have no method of reaching them. Let alone know what has happened there. The Guardians have keybladers from each of their world, with three powerful warriors as the leaders, a tradition that has been kept for years, and five captain keybladers to command different areas of worlds. Back to what has happened, a few days after the defeat of the last Organization member, a strange event began to occur in the Guardians region. Strange, more powerful heartless have been appearing in their worlds, creating havoc and stealing hearts everywhere they go. Now the three leader Keyblade warriors, The Trinity Keybladers, have begun to order the keybladers to protect the worlds. At the same time, they are also trying to find out what is happening.

Meanwhile, in a realm that is not know by anyone, Nobody activity have begun to rise as well. This realm is called The Twilight Realm, its a realm which resigns inbetween the Light and Dark Realms. It is here where the Nobodies actually live. Ruleing over the Nobodies, are the High Council, a group of 5 powerful Nobodies that used to be Keyblade warriors. In effect, they kept some of their emotions and are able to use a keyblade as well, plus they each have power over a certain emotion. They have created a home for Nobodies to live in, one which they will not tamper with the other realms. Controling the Nobody home as their hands, are the Enforcers, a force of Nobodies that have proven to be trustworthy to the High Council and were given some emotions in return for their loyalty. This force is made up of one leader and three captains, followed by the rest of the units in the force. Their view of the events when the Organization was defeated were different. They had been keeping a watch on a traitor and his followers for some time now. The traitor is named Xemnas and he lead a group of Nobodies into the Light Realm to use their own method of regaining their hearts. One by one, the traitors followers have been defeated in the light realm, which in effect forces them to return into the Twilight Realm. Once there, they were arrested and inprisioned. But once the traitor himself had arrived, he seemed to have gained more powers from the last time. He then defeated the Enforcers which were sent to capture him and freed his followers. Only one follower didn't return to him, his name was Axle, and it seemed like he had changed was is his time in the light realm. So, Xemans and the others escaped from the twilight realm, yet again and into the third realm that existed, the Dark Realm. This caused a problem for the Enforcers, since the Twilight Realm doesm't have a doorway to the dark realm. So now, The Enforcers have to search through the Light Realm, in secret, in search for a way to capture the traitor and finish it once and for all.

Little do these two groups know that both of their missions are one in the same. Xemnas has entered to Dark Realm and is attempting to release a sealed army of darkness from within. This army was sealed by the three first Trinity Keybladers, along with the armies leader. Now, because Xemnas has begun to tamper with the seal, lesser versions of the army have begun to appear in the Light Realm. Which are the stronger Heartless that the Guardians have been seeing. Now, two different forces from two different realms are actually searching for the same cause, and if they don't hurry, a force made of powerful Heartless and Nobodies will form and attack all the realms.

Layout

You play as either an Enforcer or a Guardian. Neither of them know about the other and the Enforcers can't let the poeple of the Light Realm find out about them either (of course that might change later on). Also, if your a Guardian, you also have to make a world you are form, since these wont be the same worlds as in the game.

Enforcer
Leader
-Xark
Captains
-Xirho
-Maix
-Ximen
Soilders
-Kyuxi

Guardians
Captains
-Yuan Dun
-Randal
-Souloe Devonshka
-
-
Soilders
-Eivan

Rules
-No overly powerful characters.
-The High Council and Trinity Keybladers are NPCs, so don't ask to be them.
-Keep things PG-13
-Try to not post one-liners.
-Enjoy!

World Sheet
Name:
Bio:

Character Sheet

Guardian
Name:
Keyblade: (either be a made up one or one that already exists)
Power:
World: (they world he/she is from)
Appearance: (please try to use an image, I'm a little lazy when it comes to long discriptions)
Bio:

Enforcer
Name:
Weapon:
Power:
Appearance:(please try to use an image, I'm a little lazy when it comes to long discriptions)
Bio:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My character

Name: Xark
Weapon: Dual Katanas
Power: Shadows
Appearance:Image
Bio: The leader of the Enforcers. Even though he is younger then most powerful Nobodies, the High Council saw some good in him. He has proven to be very loyal to the Council and is very determined to assist them in finding and taking care of the traitor, Xemnas. He sometimes takes his job as a leader seriously, being all about the mission, but he can sometimes be lazy as well. One down side to him, is when he gained some emotions back from the High Council, he also gained back a temper as well, so he is never one to mess with when he's in a bad mood.
Last edited by Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:05 am

Guardian
Name:Eivan
Keyblade: Divine Rose
Power: piercing eye (not literally, allows user to see things faster than anything. Able to predict movements)
World: Zarahemla
Appearance:
Bio: Was raised and taught by Moroni the Nephite general of old. Fought in the war between the Nephites and Lamanites as one of Helaman's 2000 stripling warriors during the time of Pahoran as Chief Judge over the land of Zarahemla.

World Name: Zarahemla
Bio: A land inhabited by the descendants of Mulek who left Jerusalem about 10 years after Lehi, to escape it's destruction. Was later found by the Nephites (descendants of Nephi the son of Lehi). Was recently in a war with the Lamanites (descendants of Laman, the rebelious son of Lehi) led by the wicked Amalickiah and Ammoron, but drove them out of the land. Is now in a period of peace...
Last edited by Gilbert on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:13 am

*sigh* Listen Gilbert, the power is only one thing, not abunch like elements. and secondly, I posted that the disney worlds aren't in this place. you have to make the world up your self.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm sorry! I read it but I guess i wasn't really paying attention. My apologies, i'm still kinda new at this.
However I did fix it. Good now?

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm

hmmm, i guess its good now. accepted.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:59 pm

World Sheet
Name: Han
Bio:
Han is an intriguing world that portrays Imperial China. It is named for the dynasty of emporers who had ruled it for many centuries. However, that dynasty crumbled and fell only recently, resulting in the world being divided between rulers who claim the right of the Imperial Throne. War has consumed Han in chaos, and the land is largely divided into 3 prominant clans that refer to themselves as Kingdoms. They are the clans of Shuhan, Sunwu, and Caowei. Each clan/kingdom has it's own strengths and weaknesses.

Caowei: The largest of the kingdoms in terms of numbers. They occupy the northern lands that had once been the center of the former Han Dynasty. Caowei is famous for its ruthless tactics and equally ruthless warriors.

Shuhan: Perhaps the smallest of the kingdoms. Shuhan is named for the Han, its ruler is said to be a direct descendent of the Han Dynasty, and so his ultimate goal is to restore the Han. Though they are often few in numbers, Shuhan warriors are arguably the best fighters and tacticians in Han, relying on their elite fighters and superior strategists, as well as advanced siege weaponry to overcome larger armies. Shuhan occupies the western lands of Han, using its mountainous area to fortify its defenses and it's forest land to conduct ambushes against invaders.

Sunwu: Sunwu is in the middle in terms of size and military might, occupying the southeastern lands of Han. Their warriors are mostly members of the ruling clans of Sun and Lu. In combat, they are best known for ambush tactics, as well using fire to catch their enemy off guard. They also possess the strongest naval forces, as many of their naval warriors were once feirce pirates of the Southern Jong River that the kingdom is based on.

Character Sheet

Guardian
Name: Yuan Dun
Keyblade: Fenrir
Power: Temporarily split Fenrir into two keyblades, then refit them into one.
World: Han
Appearance:
Bio:
He was born in the World of Han, and fought in the name of his cousin his whole life. His cousin would actually become the founder of the Caowei Kingdom. But, Yuan's first battles were under the banner of the Han. The land was divided when he was 19, and he naturally placed his loyalty to his cousin and Caowei. He is often referred to as the Blade of Caowei, as he was generally the one placed in command of the armies by his cousin. He wielded Fenrir since his early days, at first believing it to be a sword (since Fenrir does look kind of like a sword). He only recently discovered his weapon's true identity, and recently was recruited into the secret organization known as the Guardians. While he is fiercely loyal to his cousin and Caowei, he must also keep his offworld knowledge nd activities a secret. This presents a sort of dilemma for Yuan. Not only must he serve the purposes of the Guardians, he must also keep up his appearances in his homeworld of Han as well. His experience as a military leader and as a soldier has earned him a position as a Captain in the Guardians.
Last edited by Xeynar on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm

pretty good character as well, also accepted.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

The world is based on Three Kingdoms China, which originally was ruled by a real dynasty called Han. Even the kingdoms Caowei, Shuhan, and Sunwu were also real factions that fought over the land. They were really called Cao Wei, Shu Han, and Sun Wu, I just combined the words. My character is based on an officer of Cao Wei named Xiahou Dun. He was the cousin of Cao Wei's first commander, and is usually thought of as his right hand man. He had a brother named Xiahou Yuan. What I did was combine Yuan and Dun into one person. I love Three Kingdoms China when you said we could make our own world I couldn't resist creating the World of Han.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Name: Xirho

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Power: Sound

Appearance:Image

Bio: One of the three captains under Xark's command in the Enforcers. Xirho was a bit furious with the High Council when they put Xark in charge of the Enforcers, believing he should have been leader. But after meeting Xark, and getting his butt handed to him, Xirho now serves Xark, no questions asked. Xirho is a generally calm man, unless motivated, such as his desire to stop the traitor, Xemnas. When in battle, Xirho uses his bow and arrows to send out various sound and shock waves, confusing his enemies into submission.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

((I promise I will edit just sort of busy right now.))

World

Name: Somoria
Bio: It was a beautiful world that alot of people lived on. One day heartless attacked and it was destroyed.

Enforcer
Name: Maix
Weapon: Specail pistols that can shoot bullets or fire
Power: Fire
Appearance:
Bio: She is the third captain under Xark. She is very skilled with fire and plays with it alot. She dosn't remember anything about her life before she was a nobody. Only that she lived on a world called Somoria.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Nice Enforcer, accepted. LOL like the part that he got beat up by Xark.

and, ok heartless, i can wait.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:42 pm

Hang on. Oblivion, can Yuan be a Captain? I thought they were NPCs as well but I just looked over the rules again and it doesn't say anything about the Captains.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Correction. The High Council and the Trinity Keybladers are NPCs. the captains are playable, so yes he can be one.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Ok. I added the info about his being a Captain in his profile.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:54 pm

I edited mine. ^_^

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:56 pm

Will I be able to wield more than one keyblade?

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:19 pm

sure, once you get stronger later on. and nice job on the Enforcer Heartless.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:05 pm

Hmm...

Enforcers: 3
Guardians: 2

Uh oh... O_O;

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:08 pm

No, there is one soilder Guardian signed on. Your not alone.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Thought I should give you a heads up. I changed Yuan's picture to one more suitable to his age. The other seemed more like a 35-40 year old as opposed to a 23 year old.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!