Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm

Story

After the keyblade warriors, Sora and Riku, defeated the Organization of Nobodies, peace seemed to return to the worlds. But, another danger was rising somewhere else. In another part of the light realm, there is a reagion protected by a force of Keybladers known as, The Guardians. They haven't made contact yet with the worlds which the heros that defeated the Nobodies, so have no method of reaching them. Let alone know what has happened there. The Guardians have keybladers from each of their world, with three powerful warriors as the leaders, a tradition that has been kept for years, and five captain keybladers to command different areas of worlds. Back to what has happened, a few days after the defeat of the last Organization member, a strange event began to occur in the Guardians region. Strange, more powerful heartless have been appearing in their worlds, creating havoc and stealing hearts everywhere they go. Now the three leader Keyblade warriors, The Trinity Keybladers, have begun to order the keybladers to protect the worlds. At the same time, they are also trying to find out what is happening.

Meanwhile, in a realm that is not know by anyone, Nobody activity have begun to rise as well. This realm is called The Twilight Realm, its a realm which resigns inbetween the Light and Dark Realms. It is here where the Nobodies actually live. Ruleing over the Nobodies, are the High Council, a group of 5 powerful Nobodies that used to be Keyblade warriors. In effect, they kept some of their emotions and are able to use a keyblade as well, plus they each have power over a certain emotion. They have created a home for Nobodies to live in, one which they will not tamper with the other realms. Controling the Nobody home as their hands, are the Enforcers, a force of Nobodies that have proven to be trustworthy to the High Council and were given some emotions in return for their loyalty. This force is made up of one leader and three captains, followed by the rest of the units in the force. Their view of the events when the Organization was defeated were different. They had been keeping a watch on a traitor and his followers for some time now. The traitor is named Xemnas and he lead a group of Nobodies into the Light Realm to use their own method of regaining their hearts. One by one, the traitors followers have been defeated in the light realm, which in effect forces them to return into the Twilight Realm. Once there, they were arrested and inprisioned. But once the traitor himself had arrived, he seemed to have gained more powers from the last time. He then defeated the Enforcers which were sent to capture him and freed his followers. Only one follower didn't return to him, his name was Axle, and it seemed like he had changed was is his time in the light realm. So, Xemans and the others escaped from the twilight realm, yet again and into the third realm that existed, the Dark Realm. This caused a problem for the Enforcers, since the Twilight Realm doesm't have a doorway to the dark realm. So now, The Enforcers have to search through the Light Realm, in secret, in search for a way to capture the traitor and finish it once and for all.

Little do these two groups know that both of their missions are one in the same. Xemnas has entered to Dark Realm and is attempting to release a sealed army of darkness from within. This army was sealed by the three first Trinity Keybladers, along with the armies leader. Now, because Xemnas has begun to tamper with the seal, lesser versions of the army have begun to appear in the Light Realm. Which are the stronger Heartless that the Guardians have been seeing. Now, two different forces from two different realms are actually searching for the same cause, and if they don't hurry, a force made of powerful Heartless and Nobodies will form and attack all the realms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Twilight Realm is calm at the moment, even though there was a comotion not that long ago as the traitor escaped. Now, heading toward the High Council's chamber, Xark, leader of the Enforcers, goes to answer a calling for him. He enters the chamber and the doors close behind him. In front of him, the five High Council members sit on their chairs, all in a row. "You have arrived, Xark." Xark stands infront of them and replies, "You wished to see me, High Council?" "Yes, it has to do with the hunt for the traitor, Xemnas." Another Council member now speaks, "We have discovered that he has gone to the Dark Realm." Xark looks confused, "The Dark Realm? Why would he go there?" A Concil member with a female voice answers, "It seems that he is trying to combine forces with the Dark Army." Xark's eyes widen once he hears that, "The Dark Army? Isn't that the powerful army of heartless that was sealed away by some keyblade warriors years ago?" "Yes." Another Concile member continues, "We can not let him grow more powerful then what he already is. That is why we have a mission for you and the Enforcers." Xark looks at them with a calmed face now, "Yes, what is it?" "Since you might have known, the Twilight Realm doesn't have a doorway to the Dark Realm. So, we need you and your forces to go to the Light Realm and fnd their doorway." Xark replies, "But if they find out we are Nobodies...." Anohter Concil member stops him, "Do not worry, the Nobodies the Light Realm has seen so far have had no emotions. With our powers, The Enforcer members have been able to gain back some emotions." Xark replies, "I see." "Now, orginaize your force. You must begin your mission as soon as possible." Xark replies, "Of course, I will get right on it." Xark begins to leave, but one of the COuncil members call to him, "Wait a moment, Xark." Xark turns around to see what he wanted. "You must remember, you can't be discovered as a Nobody in the Light Realm. Xemnas and his followers breaking that law was enough as it is. So you must travel in the Light Realm without the Enforcer's uniform. Xark looks at the black hood he was wearing. "The traitors have used the same outfit in the Light Realm, so if they see it, they will think your an enemy." Xark replies, "Understood." He now continues to walk out the door and they close behind him.

Once Xark walks out of the High Council's building, he takes out a device that the Enforcer's were given for communicating with each other. He turns it on and sets it up to send a message to all of the Enforcers that were avaliable at the moment. "All avaliable Enforcers, this it Xark. Report to the Enforcer HQ. We have an important mission at hand." Once he ends the message, he closes the device and walks into toward the direction of the Enforcer HQ.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts:A Sealed Darkness (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:49 pm

"We have been born as Nephi of old, to goodly parents who love the lord, we have been taught and we understand that we must do as the Lord commands, We are as the army of Helaman, we have been taught in our youth, and we will be the...", Eivan had this song playing in his head when Jarom interrupted. "What do you suppose it was that Pahoran said was in the land Bountiful?" Jarom asked Eivan as they were walking. "Huh? Oh...I dunno. I suppose it's probably the Lamanites or Gadianton robbers causing trouble." said Eivan."Why would they be in the land Bountiful? And why would it matter if they were? Bountiful is barely populated now thanks to the war."said Jarom. "I dunno why! Geez. Whatever it is it can't be too much of a hassle, otherwise he'd have sent more men and not just us two." Eivan said, now wondering himself what was going on in the land Bountiful. "Fine, whatever."said Jarom, now dropping the subject. This silence gave Eivan time to think about the war, and the heartless that Amalickiah and Ammoron were controlling. It was during that time that he became part of a group of keyblade weilders. After Amalickiah and Ammoron were slain, the heartless activity had drastically dropped, heartless only showed up every once in a while and not in large numbers. But Eivan had this feeling, one he couldn't shake."Something is going to happen. I can feel it." he thought as they were entering into wilderness around the city Bountiful. The feeling was getting stronger. Then out of what seemed nowhere, a large group of unknown and stronger heartless swarmed Jarom and himself. Eivan immediately summned his Divine Rose keyblade and began to hack through all heartless within range of himself. He saw Jarom trying to get away from a group after him and Eivan ran towards him, flourishing his keyblade through all the heartless in his path. "JAROM! WE HAVE TO GET OT OF HERE!" yelled Eivan as he grabbed Jaroms arm and began running back towards the city(which was the city Bountiful).
As soon as they entered the city of Bountiful, they ran to representative building and submitted message to Pahoran about the heartless. Eivan told Jarom to stay inside, and then he ran out to fight the heartless just outside the city. He saw them about the city's north-east wall. The heartless swarmed him once again after he got close enough to them. After taking out only a few he realized that they were stronger than usual. One jumped him from the side and he swung at it making vanish. Another one with a blade arm came and locked up with him."These heartless!! They're so strong! They're not like the ususal ones either, these are different." thought Eivan as he threw it into the air and follwed it, unleashing a fury of blows on it. "There's too many to take out one by one" he thought. He stayed in the air after taking out the heartless that he threw, and then with all his might, slammed into the ground and sent out a massive shockwave, destroying all the heartless except those that fled beforehand. "This is serious." he said to himself after regaining the feeling in his legs and standing up. "I need to figure this out and stop it before it gets out of hand." he said, and headed back for the city Bountiful.
Last edited by Gilbert on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

"So... Shuhan was defeated at Jing..." said Yuan, hearing a report from the frontlines, "Their king will be enraged at the loss of General Guan... the two were like brothers..." he said, his cousin Cao sitting on the throne nearby.

"That is precisely what we desire." said Minister Yi, who was also Caowei's strategist, "Anger is powerful, but it also blinds... decisions are made hastily, resulting in sloppiness." he went on, clearly believing he was the most clever man in Han. "Besides, arrangements have been made... Sunwu will be recieving the brunt of Shuhan's fury. A battle between them will be inevitable. No matter who is victorious, we shall finish them off, uniting Han under the Caowei banner!" he said, beginning to cackle like a villianous mastermind as he left the room.

"Cousin..." said Yuan, facing the throne, "I do not doubt the strategy..." he said, then eyed Yi as he left, "But I have observed Minister Yi, and he seems more interested in taking the throne for himself. Surely you don't honestly trust such a coniving man."

Cao chuckled, "You speak truly, Cousin Yuan..." he said, seeming void of feeling, "Yi is a like a leech, clinging to those more powerful than himself, and slowly draining the power from them to make himself stronger." he said, knowing Yi was gone and couldn't her them, "I have no doubt that Yi has eyes for the throne, and plans to take it, likely after I am gone."

"Then why do you let him leech power from you, Cousin? Why not stomp him out like the parasite he is?" asked Yuan.

"Leech, he may be." said Cao, "But Yi's military brilliance is undeniable. With his genius, and our might, Han is ours."

"So you are using him..." said Yuan, intrigued, "...using his strategical mind to win you victories..."

"He will learn his place when the time comes, Cousin. You can rest at ease." said, Cao, then changed the subject, "What of the creatures you call Heartless? I am interested to hear more of your observations of them. Can they be used?"

Yuan had to choose his words carefully, here, for he did not want to reveal too much, "They are formiddable, and seem to be growing in strength. I cannot say how." he knew, in order to protect Han from the darkness, he would have to convince his cousin not to try and control the Heartless, "But I doubt they can be controlled. They seem to only desire hearts to devour, no matter whose heart they are."

"I see..." said Cao, disappointed, "Then they will have to be disposed of before they cause problems for me..." he looked to his Cousin, "Your blade seems to be the only one they fear. I leave the matter of destroying them to you, Cousin." he said, then dismissed him.

Yuan nodded and left the throneroom. Cao had left Yuan in charge of dealing with the Heartless. Truth was, a higher authority than Cousin Cao had already called upon Yuan to combat the Heartless. They were the Guardians. But even Yuan, who had withheld information from Cao about just how powerful the Heartless were becoming, wasn't sure how he was to deal with them

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Eivan entered the city to find nothing different or altered. Everyone was still going about their business and looked as though nothing happened. He didn't mind though, it meant less explaining. He walked over to the Rep building and Jarom ran out to him. "Did you take care of it?" Jarom asked. "Yeah, I got rid of them. But they were a lot stronger than usual. I have to hurry and let Pahoran know what is happening. You stay here in the city and monitor what goes on." Eivan said as he started out of the city heading back towards Zarahemla."These new stronger heartless, what does it mean? Do i need to contact the others?" he thought.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:39 pm

Xirho sat quietly, alone. He enjoyed these few, precious moments of blissful silence. Gave him time to think. About what? Anything, really. He had a lot on his mind. He was a stragtagist, that was for sure. He was thinking of his last mission and how it could have gone differently, when something disturbe him.

He sighed. "What now?" He reached in to his coat pocket for the communicator that all Enforcers had. There was an urgent message. From Xark. Xirho looked up from the message, storing it into his pocket. If Xark was calling about something important, then that meant it was a mission straight from the High Council. And that was an important mission.

Without another thought, Xirho lifted his, conjouring from thin air a Corridor of Darkness. He stepped into it, engulfing himself in the mist like darkness. When he came out the other side, he was standing in front of Xark, his leader.

Xirho gave his superior a slight bow, then straightened and looked him in the eyes. "You called, Xark?"

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:35 am

::Kyuxi - Some random world::
The night sky seemed so silent, so still. There was still a few hours till the breaking of dusk and all the world, all this world, remained in frozen slumber. Not a single bird chirped in this ungodly hour and not a cricket sounded as though hushed by the gentle moonlight. The world was still.

That was, save for two animated characters....three.

"Nee-san?"
"Didn't I tell you little boys should be asleep by now? What time is it?"
"3. am."
"See."
"But big sis isn't sleeping yet either. I want to stay with big sis."

Kyu waved and her sparring partner, one made of water, scattered over the grassy plains. A gale breezed through and the grass, in multitudes, did the wave. Her hair danced with the wind and Kyu brushed her pink bangs to behind her ears. She wore the standard uniform, the black cloak now so famously associated with the traitor and his organization XIII.

For that reason, she had chosen a remote world in a remote place. This was her private location for training and sparring without interruption. Note, was. A child, wandering through the woods had found her and stayed with her.

"Wouldn't your parents get worried?"
"No. He always hit me. He always get drunk."
"I see."

Kyu bent down and hugged the child. But her face was neither disguisted at hearing about the abuse nor did she reveal any compassion. Fortunately it was night time. She embraced him because she knew that was what she was expected to do after hearing such information. They were not allowed to reveal the fact that they were nobodies. Thus, she needed to mimick compassion.

"Be strong and protect your father. He is haunted by a great evil."
"Like a ghost?"
"Worse. Darkness crouches at the door to his heart already contaminating him more and more each day. You must be his light and show him the right way."
"But we have already have flashlights at home."
"Take care of your father. Love him and show him right and wrong."
"But daddy he..."
"He needs your help."
"..."
"Do you like it when I hug you?"
"Its nice. I like it. Big sis hugs me like mommy. Big sis has big soft breast too like mommy's. I like it."
"When you go home. Give your daddy a hug. I'm sure he will like it too."
"Okie!"

The child ran through the green meadow back through the forest where he had originally found her. Standing back up, Kyu had a dull blank look in her eyes. They seemed so indifferent. She let out only one phrase.

"He did not find out."

Then the communicator began to vibrate. Kyu reached in to find that Xark was summoning them. The summon was of high importance. Without wasting another moment, Kyu turned around and walked through the corridor of darkness.

::Kyuxi - Twilight Realm/Enforcer HQ::
Exiting the other side some of the enforcers were already there. Yet she did not bow as Xirho did. They, the nobodies, may pretend to have emotions but she knew that Xark would not feel indignant at the lack of formalities nor pride and egotism due to their motion of respect. These rituals were meant for humans who still wielded emotions. If Xark requested, however, she will, too, without hesitation, perform these acts of formality.

"Kyuxi reporting in, ready for duty."

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:31 am

Xark looks to see Kyuxi and Xirho had arrived. "Nice of you two to make it. Despite the impotance of this mission we have, we should wait for some more members to arrive." He walks to a window in the meeting room and looks outside to the large city which is home to the Nobodies of the Twilight Realm. So far, Xemnas and his follower have been the only ones to betray the High Council.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Maix had been sitting in her room, just listening to music. It had been boring lately. Not many missions had been going on and she had nothing to do. She felt her communicater vibrate and looked at it, "Finally, something interesting happens." She slipped it back into in pocket and, keeping her head phones in made a portal to were the others were. She stepped through and looked at them, "What's going on?"
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:00 pm

Xark turns to see Maix and replies, "I see you've also made it Maix." So far two of the three captains have arrived. Thankfully most of them ahve replied. Some more time and then he will annouce the mission.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:15 pm

"Of course I made it." She said rolling her eyes, "There is nothing else to do around here, and it gets so boring." She said and turned on her music again, not loud enough for anyone to hear and she could read their lips while they talked so she wouldn't have a problum knowing what the mission was when they started speaking.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:19 pm

He then looks at a clock and sees that anough time has gone by. "I guess the others are alittle busy for this." He then steps toward everyone. "Ok then, I guess I'll start with you three." He sits on his chair at the table and puts his chair on the table. "We are fginally going after that traitor, Xemans." He now talks with a different personality. He no longer sounds all serious and is now layed back as he talks.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:43 pm

"About time we went after that traitor." She said sitting in her own chair, "He's been causing to much trouble." She took her headphones out of her ears and put them in her pocket, "That group of traiters he leads is a menace and needs to be stopped. So how do you want us to take care of him?"

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm

Eivan walked into the office of Pahoran in the city Zarahemla, who is the Chief Judge over the land. "Sir." he said as he kneeled. Pahoran looked up from his work, "Ah, Eivan. What news have you of Bountiful?" he said motioning for him to stand. "I have news of many heartless about the city's walls. The people do not seem phased by it though." Eivan said walking closer to Pahoran. "Heartless? Were they taken care of?" Pahoran said looking worried. "Uh, yes sir. But..." Eivan was saying when cut off by Pahoran. "Ah, very good then Eivan. Thank you." he said and looked back down at his work. "But sir!" Eivan said quickly. "There is still a problem. These heartless were stronger than normal, they were different. Not like the ones that were under control by Amalickiah and Ammoron."
Pahoran quickly looked up with a surprised look on his face. "You say stronger?" he said.
"Yes sir, very much so." Eivan replied.
Pahoran now looked worried again, "Oh this won't do. The people need protection." he said, now standing and pacing his office. "Eivan. I want you to find out who or what is causing this. I'll leave this matter up to you. Please, don't fail me."
"Yes sir." Eivan said and then left the room. "I have no leads, only that they were near Bountiful...I haven't seen any Gadiantonites or Lamanites around. Could they be causing it?" he thought and looked to the north. The Lamanite territory as well as Gadiantonite was to the south. However, his culture believed that the land Northward was linked to evil, bad luck, and darkness. "Darkness..." he said to himself. "Should I check the land of Moron?" he thought. The land of Moron was discovered have dead bodies litterd across it's territory. It was completely uninhabited. He started off to the North. "I wont call for help unless it's out of my control." he said.

Gilbert
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Xark looks at Maix, "Well, the order was given by the High Council themselves. They discovered that they have escaped to the DArk Realm." He puts his feet down from teh table. "As we all know, the Twilight Realm doesn't have doorway to there. So we are to search around the Light Realm, for their doorway. Of course, we can't let them know what we are, or where we're from."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Xirho nodded, listening to every word. Then he thought of something. Thier real purpose. "But what do the traitors want in the Dark Realm? What's there for them that's of any use? Sure, there is plenty of Heartless, but..." It hit him then. No... He looked at Xark. "Their not after...The Army, are they?"

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:10 pm

Xark nods and replies, "I'm afraid so." He folds his hands infront of him. "It seems Xemnas is attempting to join forces with the Dark Lord's Army." He then gets up and finishes, "Thats why we must not let him break the seal on the Dark Army."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:08 am

::Kyuxi - Twilight Realm/Enforcer HQ::
Xark spoke of the high council and of the mission in its urgency. Kyuxi listened as the others, Xirho and Maix, commented on the situation. Their voice had deviation containing emotions and possibly not acted out. No, they were nobodies, they do not need to pretend in front of each other.

"As we all know, the Twilight Realm doesn't have doorway to there. So we are to search around the Light Realm, for their doorway. Of course, we can't let them know what we are, or where we're from."

The light realm? Kyuxi reminisced about the worlds that she had visited and her search for her older brother. No, she has yet to found her twin brother. Where could he be? Twiddling her fingers around her necklace, Kyuxi began.

"Have any of the inhabitants[nobodies] come across the doors in the light realm? If they had such information, it can save us some time."

No, it does not seem like she had fear of the dark army. No emotion at all. But why, why does the others have emotions? Her heart searched for answers but found none to satisfy her thirst for knowledge. Suddenly, her hand jerked once uncontrolled and ripped out the necklace dropping its silvery chains to the ground.

Instantly, the seal was broken. Her emotions, granted by the council, and the memory of the event returned to her.

~~~
"Why do you reject when all the nobodies desire to have their emotions returned?"
"Because I must remain loyal to the high council. The search may be long and with emotions, I understand that I may become impatient. I do not know what I might do if I had my emotions returned to me."
"Then we will seal your emotions. When the time comes and you wish for it, you can break the seal on your own volition."
"Hai."
You will seal my emotion and I will seal my memory. I have no need for such things. They will only hinder my loyalty and then jeopardize the search.
~~~

Onii...chan...

Her eyes began to water and for the first time since becoming a nobody her expression changed genuinely.

We're still in a meeting. Right. Take hold of yourself Yumi.

Kyuxi thought to herself using her old name, her own name. Kyu closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Almost immediately she regained composure but this time, no longer robotic and inhuman.

"The dark army. If we could take hold it then we will not lose to the traitor again. I know the suggestion is out of the question but..."

And Kyuxi eyes searched for the slightest glimmer of hope. She had her pride (now that the seal was broken); she did not want to such suffer humiliation once again. Also, they were nobodies, there were no hearts for darkness to consume. If only they could take reign of the army... but then again, that was a rather big 'if'.

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:09 pm

"It would be very hard to take control of the Dark Army, but my word dosn't matter, what do you think Xark?" She said looking over at him slipping her headphones into her ears again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:27 pm

::Souloe Devonshka - Urzmata/Battle Cruiser::
"Richard. Speak."
"The armies have gathered sir. The Babylonian battle cruisers are nearing the Alps. They seemed to have gathered a large ground force of magicians. We are ready to ambush them."
"Jarred. Speak."
"The Spartans have agreed to reinforce our troops. They will assist us as aerial support waiting for your signal to pincer the Babylonian army sir."
"Jaden. Speak."
"The Persians, the Romans and the Greeks seemed to be idle. It does not look like they will participate in the coming battle."

The famous guardian of Urzmata listened to his generals give their reports.

"Richard. Order the troops to take position. Have the frequency jammers ready but do not activate them until I give the order. Ready the disaster cores, we will activate the volcanoes when they are in range. Have the snipers ready with their electromagnetic rail guns. Shooting down the battle cruisers is their first priority. Are the troops ready with casting the two Neferis Cannon?"
"It is almost ready sir. But sir, that is one our most powerful cannons. Are you sure we should use it already... and two simultaneously at the beginning of battle?"
"It is also the one that requires the longest cast time and recovery time. Have magicians also cast Spell Delay on the cannons until I give the signal."
"Yes Sir!"

"Jarred. Ready our ground troops for a quick escape."
"Sir? The battle has not begun and we are planning our escape?"
"The magicians seems to be up to something. They are usually positioned at the back either summoning, supporting or sniping. These are the lives of our fellow country men. I will not throw them away to carelessness. Tell the troops to maintain distance and snipe. The mine fields should take out a majority of the mages. Remind the troops to be alert. There is always a possibility the Spartans are only under guise to help us.
"Yes Sir!"

"Jaden. Widen the search parameter. I will not have our troops caught in a major field spell. Have snipers intercept their escape and requests for reinforcements. That is their only duty. They will remain hidden otherwise."
"Yes Sir!"

Devonshka and the holograms of the generals starred at the miniaturized version of the landscape each on their own respective cruiser.

"Rachel, reports on the machines."
"The mechs are in good condition. There is no reports of malfunction and average synchronization rate is 76.42%."
"Tell the troops to increase the synchronization to 84%."
"Yes sir!"
"What of the Titan Suits"
"No abnormalies sir!"
"The Gigas?"
"Awaiting your command sir!"
"The mobile armor?"
"They are ready to slice the enemy sir!"
"And my own suit?"
"It is ready sir!"

"The enemy is in range in sir!"
"Fire the first Neferis Cannon. We will wipe out their main force first."
"Yes Sir!"

souloe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Xark gets a serious look, "With Xemans's new powers, he is much capable to do that. Especially if he gets the leader of the army to listen to him." He then faces everyone, "So is it understood? We'll leave for the Light Realm as soon as possible. Get whatever you will need ready and meet at the gate building. Your all dismissed." Xark disapears through a dark portal.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!