Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (OOC/Sign Ups/Open)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (OOC/Sign Ups/Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Not long after the events of Organization XIII's defeat, and after Sora has gone home, the Seven Princesses are in danger of the Heartless again. So, 7 new Keybearers have been chosen (excluding Sora), one going to each Princess. But, to make matters worse, Organization XIII has also come back along with the Heartless. There are some original members, and some new. They plan on creating Kingdom Hearts again, but this time, are also using Maleficent's plan to use the Princesses.

So, use the Keyblade to defeat the Heartless, and help the Organization, or settle the score like Sora tried to?

ALRIGHT! Still a bit hazy, but oh well.

Bring back any Organization character you want EXCEPT FOR:
Xemnas
Roxas
Xion

You may play as a Keybearer, Nobody, or Heartless. Hell, I'm even going to throw in the Princesses.

Note: There are only 7 Keybearers, one for each Princess.

Keybearers (Closed now. :3): Rika-Alice, Shori Moonspark-Princess Aurora, Rysele-Jasmine, Rev-Belle, Sam Drown-Kairi, Avalyn-Snow White, Jamie-Cinderella

Nobodies: Kaxri (Rika's Nobody, Number XIII) Seryxel (Rysele's Nobody, Number VII) Xorien (Ioren's Nobody, Number VI) DEMMYKINS!! aka Demyx (Number IX!) AXEY!!! or Axel (Lea's Nobody, Number VIII) Zexion (Ienzo's Nobody, Number III) Saix (Number I) Xaryn (Rayn's Nobody, number X)

Organization Members in Order:

I: Saix
II:
III: Zexion
IV:
V:
VI: Xorien
VII: Seryxel
VIII: Axel
IX: Demyx
X: Xaryn
XI:
XII:
XIII: Kaxri

Heartless: Anti-Rika, AnjelSkream

Princesses: Alice, the rest are open.

Forgot to mention, Sora and Riku are available to play, BUT you have to prove that you can play them correctly. Sora should still have the same personality of Sora in the game. Same goes for Riku. >.<

~~~~~~~~~~
Character Skeleton:

Keyblade Wielder:

Name (Last name is optional):
Age (No older than 17):
Apperance (Picture is fine, but I would like words too):
Keyblade's Name:
Keyblade's Apperance:
History (Optional):
Home World:
Guardian Of:

Nobody:

Name:
Age (Apperance age):
Weapon:
Nickname:
Number:

Heartless:

Name:
Type (Can be the Anti- someone):

Princess:

Name:
History:

~~~~~~~~~

Rules:

1. No God modding. I have a God modded Nobody, but she will not have a tie to the Organization, and she will only be used for killing off characters. :P

2. Post, people.

3. Have fun!

4. Romance cannot and will not happen until at least a few months RP time. I will time skip some.

5. Listen to my rules, and me. What I say, goes.

6. Rika is the only OC from Destiny Islands, since she is the one that brought this whole idea about, and she is Riku's sister.

7. I would prefer anime pictures, but if you have a really cool realistic, I'll let it slide. Or if you can't find an anime picture, that's cool too.

I'll have my character sheets up by the early morning.
Last edited by Kagerou on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Name:
Shiori Moonspark
Apperance:
Shiori is a girl of decent height and weight, reaching a pleasant 5'6'' and weighing in around 120lbs. Her heart-shaped face is home to two large silver eyes, a happily small nose, and a down-turned mouth. Her face is framed with short and choppy black hair, which is now dyed a bright shade of purple. She changes her hair color often so don't be surprised if you see her with green hair next. Her body isn't exactly muscular but you can tell that she does put in some hours of excercising.
Her outfit:
Black and White Kimono
Black Boots
Keyblade's Name:
Sky Heart
Keyblade's Apperance:
Home World:
Traverse Town
Guardian Of:
Princess Aurora

Argh, my mom's rushing me to get off, I'll finish this ASAP! ^^;;
Last edited by WhisperingEnvy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Law of Lady Gaga:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance

Pm me for 1x1's! I'm bored outta my skull D:

School's started back, don't heckle me! I'll post when I can ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (OOC/Sign Ups/Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Name: Rika

Apperance: She is just like the younger, female version of Riku. Having the trademark white hair, the only odd thing about her is her green-white eyes. She has a battle hardened body, she has been with Sora since the beginning. When she started to go to other worlds, she was as tall as Sora when he started. Now, she is around 4 inches shorter than him. Her outfit is a white Islander dress, but on her travels, she has an outfit similar to Sora's, just with a skirt instead of shorts.

Keyblade's Name: Seven Keys and Oblivion

Keyblade's Apperance: Seven Keys: Image

You should all know what Oblivion looks like. :P

History (Optional): Rika was born the younger sister of Riku. She has known Sora for quite a while now, and met Kairi along with her brother and him.

She still remembers the night when the Darkness came to Destiny Islands. She was devastated when she lost Riku the first time, and she was on the first journey with Sora, but in the process, she destroyed half of her heart so Maleficent couldn't use it. She only destroyed half because she wanted to see Riku again. Eventually, she had gotten separated from Sora, not being able to see Riku go beyond the door. She ended up in Twilight Town, where she met Roxas. Knowing that he was somehow related to her brother and Sora, she kept a close eye on him.

She found out that he had seen Riku recently, when he was part of the Organization. She almost revealed everything to him, but Roxas disappeared before she could. Somehow, Rika got off of Twilight Town, going to Hollow Bastion (But first seeing Yen Sid after Sora, getting her new outfit). There, she waited, knowing Sora would show up, and her waiting had payed off. Weakened by her disappearing Heart, she couldn't even put her Keyblade away properly. She couldn't travel with Sora this time.

Or could she?

Inevitably, Rika had become a Heartless, creating her Nobody Kaxri. Although she was restored by Sora (or she found out later, Roxas), she still couldn't fight right for a while. Once she got the hang of it, Rika helped Sora bring down the Organization, but she couldn't destroy it completely. Her Nobody.....her Nobody, she couldn't bring herself to destroy.

Maybe that's why they are back.....

She never did get to see Riku, and she can't go home yet. Rika still has some unfinished business.

Home World: Destiny Islands

Guardian Of: Formerly, she was the guardian of all of them, but now it is just Alice.
~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kaxri

Apperance: Kaxri has light brown hair (similar to Roxas's color), and blue eyes. She keeps it down, preferring to wear her hood at all times. She seems to have the form of Rika or Kairi.

Weapon: Keyblade, looks like Oathkeeper and she sometimes switches it between that and Seven Keys or Oblivion. Note, she cannot use Seven Keys and Oblivion at the same time. She does have synth-blade, but doesn't use it often.

Nickname: Has Roxas's old nickname, "The Key to Destiny"

Number: XIII (13)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: "Rika"
Type: Anti-Rika

Looks like Rika, and the white haired girl can sometimes change into this being. It stays deep within her heart.
Last edited by Kagerou on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Name (Last name is optional): Rysele
Age (No older than 17): 16
Apperance: Image Rysele has an outfit similar to Olette's but her shirt is black with a green dragon. Her shorts are crinkled, and they are black as well. -editing-
Keyblade's Name: Crimson Promise
Keyblade's Apperance: -editing-
History (Optional): -editing-
Home World: Wonderland
Guardian Of: Jasmine

Name: Seryxel
Age (Apperance age): 18
Apperance: Image Those are the clothes he was discovered in. He looks a lot like the girl he is derived from- Rysele. Oddly enough, he is clearly male. He wears the usual cloak of the Organization, but the hems of his are torn. -editing-
Weapon: Keyblade (Skybreaker)
Nickname: The Steel Hawk (in reference to his attitude on missions [steely and cold] and his hair) or just Ryx
Number: No. VII (7, Seven)

I need to brainstorm here- I'll edit as I come up with stuff, as I'm a little blank right now.
Last edited by Aeris Strife on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:37 pm

-drools over Seryxel-

I'll let the realistic pictures slide, accepted. :D

I was going to edit Kairi into Rika, but you should be able to know what she looks like

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Oh, you wanted anime? You should have specified. I'll see what I can find for them, okay?

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:49 pm

No! It's okay!!! I love Seryxel....Keep it the same. :D

Hell, Rika might be in love with Roxas, but she'd go after that any day. XD Besides, unless Sora is played, she's never going to see him again. >.< WAIT! Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out..or in the process of being made.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

REALLY?! I hope they get it on DS- that's all I've got right now. I want that game. So bad. Nyaaaa~ I need it!

Anyway, Seryxel is awesome as he is, I think.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 pm

He's not just awesome.

HE IS HAWT! :D -never EVER judges guys by appearance- I said NOTHING!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

That's Alex McKee. Google Images search him.

He's http://www.muchlikefalling.deviantart.com/, so try looking there.

Doesn't he look hot? Yes he does.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Do I have to answer that question? No, because you just did. :P

And I don't feel like it. D:

We should be finding more people.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 am

..Bump? :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:29 am

Found out what Kingdom Hearts 3 is for! It's for the PS3....which I do not have...>.< I need one now!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 pm

BUMP!!!

Come on people. >.< I only have 2 other people, and we DO need some...guys, I suppose. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Aaaaah I've been running errands allll day, but I'm working on my profile now ^^

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Kay.

I think Rika is the only character I have that has a history. XD

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Is it okay that I used pictures for her outfit? I really suck at trying to write out clothing >.<

I'm not sure if I'm doing her history or not @.@

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 pm

It's fine! :D

It's optional, remember that. :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm

....How many times do I have to bump this?

Envy, is your friend going to join? :D

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

He hasn't been online since yesterday =/

But fear not! I'm gonna persuade him to stop being such a lazy ass ^^

And I'm looking around for other peoples to invite too!

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!