Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (IC/Open)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (IC/Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Not long after the events of Organization XIII's defeat, and after Sora has gone home, the Seven Princesses are in danger of the Heartless again. So, 7 new Keybearers have been chosen (excluding Sora), one going to each Princess. But, to make matters worse, Organization XIII has also come back along with the Heartless. There are some original members, and some new. They plan on creating Kingdom Hearts again, but this time, are also using Maleficent's plan to use the Princesses.

So, use the Keyblade to defeat the Heartless, and help the Organization, or settle the score like Sora tried to?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rika stood in the waters by her home. She was going to surprise everyone, since she was finally home. But, for some reason, there was no one around. Not even Riku, who she needed to see. "I wonder where they are.." Rika shook her head, since her hair was still just a bit wet. She started walking onto the beach, looking back one final time. Light streaked over the sky, pulling her in.

"No, not another one.." Rika said, looking down as Oblivion and Seven Keys appeared in her hands. She had to go on another journey. Wasn't twice enough? Apparently not. She closed her eyes, waiting to appear in another world. This time..I'll end it for good.

~~~~~

Kaxri sighed, walking around Twilight Town. She had her hood up, not wanting to be recognized by any other Nobodies. She looked at the Clock Tower, and without a second thought appeared on it. She had some sea-salt ice cream in hand. Maybe she was taking after Roxas too much, her original self WAS in love with him and all. But nevertheless, she looked up at the sky. "Ah, Rika. You're coming back from home? What a shame." she laughed.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Seven Keys, Seven Hearts (IC/Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamawaytheday on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 am

Avalyn sat on the clock tower just outside Neverland with her legs dangling carelessly over the edge, she wasn’t worried about falling, after all she’d recently learned to fly. As the oversized clock ticked rhythmically at her back, she recalled her visit. She’d spent well over a week in this strange place, listening to young boys describe everything from the local Indians hunting routine to their dangerous battles with pirates. She’d even helped a brave boy named Peter rescue his friend Wendy from those very pirates. Avalyn couldn’t deny the allure of this fantasyland, it was as if her every childhood whim were made real in this place. But despite her affection for Neverland and its inhabitants, she had to say farewell.

When it came down to it this was just another world that held no answers. At her will a long silver blade, resembling a giant key, appeared out of thin air and came to rest in her hands. The keyblade seemed to shine, even in the dim light. Avalyn wasn’t sure where exactly the keyblade had come from, or why it was leading her to all these strange worlds. But something told her it was important, someone was calling out to her and she needed to find them quickly.

Looking down on London’s night skyline, she wished for the millionth time that Tamara were traveling with her, seeing all these beautiful new things. It felt like centuries since she’d last seen her little sister, even though it had only been a year since her death. As Avalyn thought of Tamara, the keyblade began to glow. Hugging it close to herself, Avalyn held back tears, she wouldn’t cry again. Nothing was going to bring her beloved little sister back, especially not her tears.

She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, when she opened them the keyblade was gone. Still she felt it’s influence, it was telling her where to go next. Avalyn leaned forward, allowing herself to fall off the tower. For a minute she just let herself fall, the wind blowing her long brown hair in every direction as the city lights came closer and closer. At the last possible second she thought of her new friends in Neverland, and suddenly gravity had no effect on her. Smiling Avalyn soared into the night sky. As the clock tower rang out the late hour, she became nothing more than a shadow moving steadily across the stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreamawaytheday
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:47 am

Zexion
------------------
An angelic voice resonated through his head. Oddly enough, he identified it as his own. "Do you seek your heart?"
"I do."
"Do you want to become whole again?"
"....yes."
Zexion stood in the darkness. A sparkling light levitated in front of him; it was this light that was speaking to him.
"Then you must find your heartless, and rejoin with him."
He looked around - everywhere darkness, save for the small circle of illumination the light casted upon the shadowy floor.
"But, how am I ever to find him in this darkness?"
"I have brought you to him."
Suddenly, the darkness melted away, revealing Radiant Garden. "This is my home!"
"Correct."
"But how? Hollow Bastion is not what it used to be.. is this the present?"
"This is a memory; it is here you will find your heartless. Seek him out, and rejoin with him if you wish to become whole again."
Zexion nodded.

Xorien
-----------------
Xorien sat in the library of the Twilight Town mansion, his forehead rested upon a tome upon a table. "Princesses ... Keyblades ... Hearts ..." he spoke to himself. He sat up. "Saix knows we need the princesses, but I wonder... Does he know that they have protectors?" he pondered on this for a while. "Perhaps I should bring it to his attention. I should also probably stop talking to myself." He shifted his attention back towards his book and flipped a couple pages. "Guardians of the pure hearts? What could this mean?? I hate books.." he slammed the tome closed, creating a giant cloud of dust that dispersed into the air around him. "If only he were here, he's so good with books... He'd know exactly what this all meant. He could figure this out!"
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindStorm on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Demyx slowly walks along a path. It was dark everywhere but here and even though he hated all this walking he couldn't stand still long or the darkness would try to attack him with heartless again. With Arpeggio on his back he slowly keeps walking looking at the ground to stay on the path. He walks a few more steps and see someone else walking the other way infrunt of him. "Hello," He yells but the person says nothing back. The other person gets a little closer and Demyx see a keyblade appear in his its hand. The dark person comes a little closer and he see that it is shaped like Sora. Demyx pulls Arpeggio off his back and yells "How are you here. How did you get here and why do you have your keyblade out?" Sora gets a little closer and Demyx sees that it isn't him it is a heartless that took on the shape of Sora. "Damn this is too much work." He strums on Arpeggio once and two human shapes form off the little bit of sweet on his face and attack the heartless. the heartless swings and beats on of them but the other comes up behind him and beats the heartless.

Demyx closes his eyes lightly and hears a voice in his head. "Do you hate the one called Sora?" He opens his eyes and looks around fast seeing no one but himself there. "Y....yes I do he is him that put me here." He looks around again trying to see someone else but doesn't as he hears the voice again. "Do you want to help the Organization?" Demyx nods a little still looking around for where the voice is coming from. "I can help you. I will send you back to Twilight Town. Just stop the Keyblade holders with the help with the other Organization members." A white light opens under Demyx and he finds himself infrunt of the Clock Tower in Twilight Town

Sam slowly walks around Halloween Town. He nods slowly as he walks past Doctor Finklestein. He really didn't like the good doctor but he didn't want to start anything. He hasn't really been felling that well as of late and the doc told him that he would try to help but he turned it down. He feels that it is only something is coming or is going to happen.He will let it happen good or bad no matter what.

TheMindStorm
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 am

As he walked side by side with Jamie through district 2, Rev began asking Jamie questions. Though he didn't get the answer he wanted for most of them he wasn't worried. Rev always treated Jamie like his little sister. Just as Rev went to ask another question, a small set of soldier heartless appeared. "Jamie, stay behind me!" he called to her as a light shined in his hand. His keyblade called Lost Memory appeared in his hand, he didn't really know what it was, but it was to dangerous to worry what weapon he was going to use. One of the soldiers went to do a kick and Rev blocked it. Then as another one crouched to do the same thing. He back slashed killing the first soldier that attacked him then jumped quite a ways to eliminate the one that was crouching. The other two came in for an attack at the same time and Rev blocked both of them. He then pushed them back and slashed through both of them. As the battle ended he looked at his new blade. "What is this, I wonder?" he said looking at his new blade

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:36 pm

-Rysele-

Rysele lay on her back, staring up into the darkened skies of Wonderland, totally bored. She felt more bored than ever these days, and that was a little strange. It was after that run-in with a Tailbunker, making her very suspicious as to the fact that her heart might have been gone. Even just a little piece. She played with the red and silver chain on Crimson Promise, feeling no entertainment come from the empty, stupid little action.

-Axel-

Axel wandered through the dark- seeking what, he didn't know. He was just there. A voice said, "You seek your heart... you want to be whole again?" As if the mysterious voice should have known it, Axel rolled his eyes and said, "Well, what made you think that?" Placed suddenly into a memory from his life, he deduced quickly that this was where he'd be finding his Heartless in order to become whole.
"Find yourself- and fight yourself." Axel summoned his chakrams, and set off through the memory, hunting down the Heartless that was him.

-Seryxel-

A nameless boy wandered about, feeling nothing, save for the emptiness that the few flashes of memories inside him caused. He was clearly not the girl within them- he was a fragment of her. Rysele could not be his name- it was the girl's name. He fell to the grass of Wonderland, his hawk-colored hair falling in his eyes, and merely lay motionless. He had no purpose and had nothing to do. He would just sit here and wait, not growing impatient... Never growing bored.

-Xaryn-

Xaryn's silvery eyes raked up and down her world, and she felt the memories of Rayn, her whole, stir at the sight of Wonderland. There in the bright grass, where no one could see him, in a corner, sat a lone boy, dressed in jeans and a red dragon-print shirt.
"Shh... Come here, little Nobody..." she sang, when the boy shrank away from her. He didn't appear to feel fear, just a sense of self-preservation. A flash of light came, and his hands suddenly held a Keyblade. Xaryn was surprised momentarily, and saw the boy drop into a stance, as if ready to fight her, but he was a little unsure. Xaryn sang to him quietly, hoping that would get him to put his Keyblade away. Sure enough, with another flash of light, the blade was gone, and his eyes drooped. Before the effect of the lullaby could wear off, Xaryn shot him in the shoulder with a sleep arrow. This was sure to impress Lord Saïx. Oh yes...
Some might have called her a kiss-ass. She called herself The White Ruineer. Xaryn would sing you to sleep, then, she'd kill you. She hoisted the unconscious boy over her shoulder, and returned to the organization. In a musical voice, she called, "Lord Saïx! I have a present for you!"
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 pm

Kaxri looked down, seeing nobody other than Demyx. Quietly, the girl hid herself so she wouldn't be seen. Eating her ice cream, she thought about her existence. Why did she have so much in common with Roxas? She looked like him, she lived like him, she even ate like him. Even Saix was calling her Roxas.

"Maybe because Rika was restored by him? Or maybe that was one of the last memories she held onto before becoming a Heartless?" Kaxri just didn't know. Everyone in the Organization was coming back, well at least most. She had a feeling, though, that 2 new Nobodies were coming. One felt like Axel, the other she didn't know. "Welcome back, Demyx, Axel. Hell, even Zexion is back."

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 pm

-Axel-

Axel appeared with a muffled crack in Twilight Town, shortly after becoming a whole and becoming a Nobody again. Luck just wasn't with him today... He smirked, just barely, then got up onto the clock tower with some ice cream. He didn't notice he wasn't alone. Soon, he heard a voice shout, "I have a present for you," and he looked down. A glimpse of blondish brown hair was all he got, and he said, "Roxas..?" in an almost hopeful tone. Soon enough it dawned on him that it probably wasn't Roxas, but someone that might look like him.
"Roxas is gone now, Axel. Got it memorized? It's probably just one of the local kids who has hair a lot like him." he muttered to himself. There probably wouldn't be another Keyblader for a while, except for maybe that one girl that looked like Riku. He bit off another piece of ice cream, then decidd that after, he'd return to the organization, in the hope of finding out who that kid had been.

(He might be a little OOC- I still don't have his personality down all that perfectly.)

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

She wasn't alone anymore. It was Axel, but he technically wasn't in the Organization yet. She still had some ice cream, and peered out from under her hood. Yup, red hair and everything was there, in one piece. She stayed silent though, he would probably think she was Roxas if all he saw was her hair color. which just a bit of her bangs could be seen. Sitting down and letting her feet dangle off of the side, Kaxri sighed, a bit loud, but doubted Axel heard.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:56 pm

-Axel-

Axel stood up, only an ice cream stick in his mouth now, and left the tower. He was a little distracted, thinking about Roxas, but as he walked away, he stumbled and fell on his face. Despite his whole 'I'm better than you' attitude he had at times, he blushed and hopped right back up onto his feet, paying more attention to his surroundings.
"Who are you?" Axel asked, just now seeing the hooded figure that had been with him. He pulled the ice cream stick out of his mouth, knowing that he probably couldn't be taken seriously with it in his mouth.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:05 pm

"Who am I?" she said, in Roxas's voice, but that was only an imitation. A pretty damn good one though. Removing her hood, she looked at him with deep blue eyes. "Who do you think I am?" saying this normally now. (For her hair, just think of Roxas's hair in my icon, maybe just a bit longer though). Putting her hood back on though, she returned to eating her ice cream. It looked like she was ignoring Axel, but that wasn't the case.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Zexion
---------------------
Zexion staggered down the cobblestone roads of Radiant Garden, observing the children who skipped merrily as they purchased their sea-salt ice cream from the sea-salt ice cream vendor. A trolley passed by on Zexion's left; the bell rings sounded as if they came from a great distance away. "Trolleys? And sea-salt ice cream? Radiant Garden hasn't seen such things in years... many years... this is just like my childhood!" The scenery around him was hazy and perpetually shifted in the way it appeared. "Why does it look like that? Hello? Light? Light!!"
"Because," the light's voice resonated through his head once more. "this is just a memory. Nobody remembers anything in perfect clarity. Some things you'll experience here won't even be real."
"Why not?"
"Because that's what memories do; they change to act in your favor."
"I see..." he continued to look around, taking in the spectacle as he walked. Even though it was just a memory, it felt so real. "I wonder where my heartless could be?"
As if answering his question, Zexion's heartless appeared in a pool of shadows before him, materializing into a form identical to his own, except completely black with glowing light blue eyes. Although he could not see it, Zexion could tell the anti-him was wearing an evil, sinister face.
"Ah, there you are. Very well... let's get this over with. See my illusion!" Zexion raised his hand into the air conjuring his lexicon. He flipped through the pages until he found a suitable spell. "Thundaga!" an enormous bolt of lightning hurled down from the heavens and struck the heartless, causing it to disperse into shadow residue. "Well, that was easier than I th--" but before he could finish, the shadows reconjealed into the Anti-Zexion. "Not going down without a fight? You are a part of me afterall..." he flipped through more pages, but was interrupted when the heartless made an abrupt strike with his own shadowy form of a lexicon. "Gah!" Zexion exclaimed as he fell to the ground. He put his hand to his temple, observing a small amount of blood on his glove. "Alright then... try this on for size." he slammed his book closed and focused hard on it. Moments later, it burst into a flurry of pages, which swarmed through the air before conjuring 6 more Zexions. "Let's finish this!" all 7 Zexions simultaneously fired intense beams of magic straight at Anti-Zexion, meeting in a blast of sky blue light that shocked the barriers of the memory realm. The heartless completely dispersed, leaving an exposed heart. "Could.... could that really be .... my heart??" he approached it slowly, staring intently at it. He reached out his hand, and with the mere tip of his finger made contact with it, and then everything went white.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhisperingEnvy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Shiori sat cross-legged on the counter at Cid's shop in Traverse Town, utterly bored. It was a place she went to watch over whenever he was busy with something else, or simply if she were dying of boredom like right now. A shiny blue and flush pink Sky Heart lay across her lap, she looked down at the weapon with pure admiration. It just appeared in her hand one night when she was attacked by a Shadow. Since then she'd been praticing on how to summon it at will, which slowly progressed since she was determined to learn how this thing worked.

Her daze-like state was broken and she came back to reality when the sounds of a kid screaming from outside the shop crossed her senses. Instantly hopping off the counter she darted out the door to see what was going on. Her gray eyes fell on a girl, younger than herself, crawling backwards away from looked like a Shadow. Only it was taller and even...muscular? She stared at it for a second curiously before springing to action, blocking it from lashing out at the other girl. "What the heck is this thing...," she trailed of her sentence, blocking a hit from on of its clawed hands. Striking back, Sky Heart connected with it's shoulder and did some damage, but didn't get rid of the strange heartless.

"Okay...let's try a different approach." She dropped her arms beside herself, still tightly holding on to the keyblade, and let the heartless charge at her. At just the right moment, before it reached out to attack her again, Shiori swung her weapon around in a half-circle, slashing it's neck. It staggered and she took another swing, this time hitting it's chest. This did the trick and it finally disappeared. Bewildered the purple haired girl stared at the spot where the heartless stood just a second ago. "What the hell was that thing." She scratched her head then turned around to check on the other girl, who by now had run off. "Smart kid." She mumbled to herself, going back to Cid's shop. Whatever that evolved thing was, Shiori certainly hadn't seen it before.
The Law of Lady Gaga:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance

Pm me for 1x1's! I'm bored outta my skull D:

School's started back, don't heckle me! I'll post when I can ^^

WhisperingEnvy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Saix walked into the room near by "Zexion!" he called out at the sleeping Nobody. "Why haven't you come to get your mission from me!?" he asked demanding. "You are suppose to be looking for possible Organization members in Twilight Town. Get going, now..." he said turning around and headed towards the door. "You now have 2 hours instead of 4 hours, so make it quick." He then left the room.

(will post Rev's part later, got to go for now.)

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

(See you!!!)

Rika woke up, just like she did about a year ago in Twilight Town. But something seemed odd..This Twilight Town looked like the one not taken over by Nobodies. Getting up, she was in the Usual Spot. "Great...now how am I supposed to get around? Donald and Goofy are kinda...not here..." Talking to herself, she didn't notice the dark presence nearby. It seemed to be Kaxri, but she wasn't anywhere NEAR that Twilight Town.

(I'm gonna get off the computer soon...Grounded. >.>)

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Rev sighed as him and Jamie walked towards Cid's shop. He then looked at the girl who was in front's blade in her hand. He walked over to her dodging a few people as he recklessly rushed through a small crowd. "Hey, Where did you get that blade?" he said looking at her keyblade. His weapon and hers had the same general shape, but everything else about them was different.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:40 pm

-Axel-

Axel raised an eyebrow and said, "You aren't Roxas. He's with Sora." He left the clock tower, and he went to see Saix, in the hope of getting a job of some kind. Walking towards the place where he'd seen the guy, he bumped into a girl with a kid over her shoulder.

-Xaryn-

Xaryn, in a hurry, bumped into a redhead and groaned. This was the famous Axel she'd heard so much about.
"What the hell, Flamesilocks?" she snapped, and watched as the redhead cracked a grin. "It's Axel. Commit it to memory. Who's the kid?"
"A Keyblade Wielder's Nobody. I found him in Wonderland, so I'm bringing him back to Lord X-Face."

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:55 pm

(Thank you, Strife. :3 Lord X-Face? :DDDDD And I guess in the Japanese version of the game they say "Commit it to memory" instead of "Got it memorized?")

Kaxri sighed, disappearing from the clock tower. Of COURSE she wasn't Roxas. She looked a hell of a lot like him though. She even knew his voice. Which was odd because she has never met him herself. That didn't matter at the moment though, because as soon as she left the Tower, Rika's presence came back. "What the hell?" Kaxri said. But she saw Axel and Xaryn, and then a new Nobody. She was just a bit surprised at what Xaryn said, then giggled at Saix's nickname. She remembered that she herself would have been the Organization's leader, but had given it up. Why had she?

Rika looked around. "Hmmm...Maybe I should go find Hayner, Pence, and Olette?" Walking around, the girl felt like she was in a totally new place. Kaxri...she was around? Where was she then? Rika knew she had to defeat her Nobody, or get her to return into Rika's heart.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:51 am

Saix appeared from the darkness behind Xaryn. "So...What are you bringing back to 'Lord X-Face'"he said in a serious tone with air quotes. "I do hope it's enough for me not to dispose of you..." he stated in a casual manner. He then looked into the distance into the sunset. "Oh and I do hope you hurry." he then entered the darkness again and ended up in the castle.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Zexion's vision started to gather. As he slowly blinked his lids opened, light poured into his eyes, blinding him for a moment, greeted by a soft, but commanding voice. "Zexion... Zexion!!" when he came to he realized it was Saix who was speaking to him. "Why haven't you come to get your mission from me!?" he asked demanding. "You are suppose to be looking for possible Organization members in Twilight Town. Get going, now..."
"Wha .. what ..?" he looked around, rubbing his head. He didn't have much memory. The last thing he could remember, he was in the basement of Castle Oblivion plotting against Marluxia's uprising. "Saix?" he watched as the cloaked, blue-haired man left the room. "Why is Saix issuing orders to me?" he muttered to himself, picking himself up off the ground.
Another sudden voice startled him; "Ienzo!?!?" he heard a familiar voice exclaim. He looked up to find none other than his brother.
"Ioren!!! I haven't seen you in ages, what are you doing here??"
"I had heard that you were back, but I didn't believe it... I had to see for myself, but here you are, in the flesh! ..sort of, haha" he put his hand to his head awkwardly.
It was discomforting to the both of them the way they simultaneously realized that they were not in fact genuinely excited to see each other, although they remembered what such a reunion would have felt like - in life - had they still had their hearts.
"Why are you wearing that coat?" Zexion asked his brother, eying him up and down. "That's...."
"Organization XIII, I know. I joined them while you were gone... I had my doubts you would ever find your way out of the darkness. But, at least your here now. And you're still in the organization, too. That reminds me, I should fill you in on a couple things real quick. Saix is the new leader;"
"Saix? That's why he was giving orders to me?"
"Yeah. He's the head honcho now."
"How did that happen..? He used to be seven. I was six, for crying out loud. How come I'm not the leader?"
"He made his way out of the darkness first. It was his idea to bring the organization back... he's been re-recruiting everyone as they've been making their way out of the darkness. So far, he's got Axel and Demyx. And then there's the new members too - like myself, and Kaxri, and Xaryn...."
"So what number are you?"
"Six." he said, smirking big.
"Ah, my old number... of course." a small smirk of amusement escaped Zexion's lips.
"Look's like you're three, now." Xorien stated, observing the small roman numeral "III" on Zexion's cloak.
"Saix said something about recruiting new members in Twilight Town..."
"Yeah. We're all doing that right now. You should come with me, before we get yelled at. Don't worry, brother. As long as we stick together, we'll make our way back to our hearts just fine."

zen_ink
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!