Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdomhearts:7 ancient keyblades IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Kingdomhearts:7 ancient keyblades IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Rule
NO GOD-MODDING

As Nevil walked through Hallow Bastion, there was something different.
"Must be a holiday......" Nevil took some chips and slowly ate. There was a crash in the distance. At this point, Nevil took out his keyblade and went into a battle stance. The keyblade started to glow blue.
"Come out whoever you are" Nevil said. What he thought was an enemy was just a cat. Phew....... Someone came behind Nevil. This shocked him and Nevil turned and slashed.
"Fire!" It was merlin!
"Sorry sir!" Nevil bowed. He stood up.
"What do you want sir"
"just to tell you to meet me at my house and bye!" Merlin disappeared.
"Um......bye?"
Last edited by shikakid55 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kingdomhearts:7 ancient keyblades IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Is there an OOC/signup for this, how do we make characters? Or are we supposed to have the Canon folks?
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkmatter on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:24 pm

((which world am i on and who am i paired with))
Simply because your opponent takes the right side, does not mean you should take the wrong.

Darkmatter
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:31 pm

First we meet at merlin's then we go and choose the partners.And there yes there is a OOC

kingdom-hearts-ancient-keyblades-ooc-t22801-20.html

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkmatter on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 am

Sewell walked through the streets of Hollow Bastion. He flicked the letter summoning him to Merlins house over in his hand.
Whatever it was it was important. As he walked he kept his keyblade out. He knew from experince this was best.

Darkmatter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Valissia walked though the streets of Hollow Bastion her steps silent from years of practice blending with the shadows. She didn't really know why she was there save for the note that had summond her from Twilight Town. Tossing her sable hair she paused to take note of where she was. She knew she was near Merlin's house and decided to stop in and see how the old man was. She made her way to the house moving lithly over the stones between land and the small island the house was on. Noticing noone else was there she took a seat and waited with her silver eyes shut.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:23 am

In the galley outside the residential area of Hollow Bastion, a Cooridor of Darkness opened. Stepping through the dark portal and looking around the ruined area, stood Toya. Raising his right hand, he snapped his fingers which closed the portal. As he continued to gaze around the surrounding area, he remembered the way this place use to shine in its glory. This place, formerly called Radiant Gardens, before Ansem released his experiments to ravage the world and its people. Turning to his left, he started towards the residential area where an "old friend" remained to help protect the town.

"Too much time has passed since I last walked these ruined halls.... well, when they weren't ruined that is...." Toya spoke to himself under his breath.

Finally coming into full-view of the residential area, Toya quickly took notice of some people walking around aimlessly, lost apparently. He would be too if he forgot the name of his homeworld and its former glory. As he continued down the path before him, he noticed something from the corner of his eye. A glimpse of something with a faint shadow that moved quickly, then suddenly disappeared. Then he suddenly, ducked and swiped his leg across the ground, catching the young girl across her ankle and caused her to collapse on the stone walkway. Instantly, he slammed his foot downwards, only for it to crash into the hard stone below. Twirling on his right hand, he flipped back upright onto his feet with arms crossed. The young girl started to smile and giggle as she nodded to him.

"Hey there Toya." she spoke.

"Good to see you... Yuffie." he replied.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby •Musica• on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:07 pm

With it being a beautiful sunny day, Jase took the time to surf most of it before deciding he should take a break, unwind a little and just chill and watch the tides roll in. With nothing else to do he decided to lay there gazing up at the sun when a bird flew over him and dropped something. Sitting up, Jase looked over at what looked to be a letter enclosed in a beige envelope with his name written. Who would know who he was? Slowly tearing it open he removed the letter and unfolded it, before his eyes the letters appeared which was quite a shock to him. Some sort of magic, something he's never seen before in his life, yet he proceeded to read what it had to say.

'Dear Jase, I know I have probably interrupted you at a bad time, but I need your help. I have enclosed some instructions for you on getting to Hollow Bastion. Please come, your assistance is required.'

While reading it he couldn't help but feel confused when he read the name of the town "Hallow Bastion? Where's that?" Jase looked up and around, he grabbed his board and hurried off back for home. Hurrying around to the back he leaned his board against the house and ran inside, he needed to take a shower and get better dressed. What was he to do? Having been showered, and dressed he walked out of the house with the letter in hand and started to follow the instructions. "Hmm...sooo...I follow the path with the broken stone" he ended up detouring down a dusty path away from his house, and other houses. "Walk through the twisted trees..." looking around he was trying to find such a tree, then he noticed two trees that were intertwined with one another. "Then...continue straight until you see a gate" Jase continued down the bath and was somehow confused when he noticed a glowing gate. That was never there before "....What the?" Staring in awe, he was unsure about getting close to it. Looking from right to left he made sure nobody was watching him as he inched up closer-slowly.

The closer he got the brighter the gate seemed, not only that he could feel it drawing him in closer to it. "So is this how I get to that...hollow place?" With a lot of hesitation, Jase held his hand out and slowly reached out to touch it. Closing his eyes tight he was scared, not knowing what was behind it or where he would end up. Just as he touched it the door flew open and sucked him in, he found himself spiraling and falling into the unknown. Of course he was frightened enough to yell until he opened his eyes and found himself laying on the ground.

Jase immediately sat up and looked around "What...what just happened? Where the heck am I?!" Jase stood up and looked in every direction, up, down, left, right, everywhere until he stopped and took a breath. "Okay this is all a dream, I dreamed I got this letter...and that I am in this hollow place that I made up. Yep it's all in my head, I'm crazy...I have to be". The purple headed one reached up and smacked himself to see if it was a dream and yelped "Ow ow...ugh.." it was confirmed that this was no dream. Sighing he looked up at all the structures, he had to admit it was a nice place. Just...different, something he's never seen. "Now where to?" looking at the letter he went on to finding his way to his destination that had no name.

•Musica•
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

Hollow Bastion had plenty of shops of many varieties. Hobby shops, armor shops, weapon shops, confectionaries, bars and a few more that Alphonse-Yves could not remember. Which was only fair: he had been here for only a few hours. Regardless, he had to make sure that no-one knew he was there, which he has succeeded in thus far. He had barely anything to eat on his flight here in the space pod and therefore he had to 'borrow' some food from the nearest vendors. If he stepped out of hiding, his somewhat shady appearance was bound to make him look suspicious and then someone was bound to point a finger at him. Now, in the nearest alleyway where Alphonse-Yves was hiding...

"One second and sixty-eight milliseconds," Alphonse-Yves muttered as he analysed his pocket watch before closing it again. "They are sure to discover it absent in roughly... three... two... one..."

"WHERE'S MY BREAD!?"

Alphonse-Yves chuckled at the sound. The only reason he didn't leave his munny with the vendor was that it was always funny to hear people scream when they thought they lost something. Or something else to comical effect. "Don't worry, my good sir," Alphonse-Yves muttered, "all is not lost." The red-clad teenage gentleman reached into his pocket and pulled out a pouch of munny. He opened it up and took out seventy munny. Sure, the bread only costed fifty munny, but he was feeling generous. Putting the seventy munny into another pouch, he tied it up and threw it over the wall and onto the vendor. Alphonse-Yves was reminded ever so subtlely by his stomach that he spent a fourteen-hour flight with no food and it was time to fill it up with bread. Which he did.

"They are certainly-" Alphonse-Yves burped, "-exquisite at baking bread here. Now, if only I had some chocolate spread and a spreading knife with me..." The french-accented teenager stood up and looked at the sky. "I best be on my way." Alphonse-Yves was quite aware of human instinct: in familiar places, one rarely looks up subconciously. Taking advantage of this trait, Alphonse-Yves jumped onto the top of the wall furthest from the main street of the marketplace and sprinted with perfect balance... and no sense of direction in this foreign place. After roughly a minute and a quarter, in the Bailey, Alphonse-Yves caught sight of something peculiar and stopped.

"Hello?" Alphonse-Yves stated as a phrase of surprise, managing to stay in the blind spot of who he was watching. This male character was different from most of the others that Alphonse-Yves saw in that he seemed to come from... the seaside, for lack of better words. He probably was foreign: the teenager looked the same as he did when he first came here. The teenager looked to be two years younger than Alphonse-Yves.

A foreigner? Alphonse-Yves thought. Would he be the reason? Despite Alphonse-Yves' "proper" disposition, he was quite earnest when he needed to be. I best follow him.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 am

Valissia's silver, slit eyes flipped open suddenly and a cool smile tugged at her lips. Whatever Melin had planned had he felt the need to bring in others? She considerd this for a moment and wondered what was big enough for multiple people. Standing with feline grace she walked outside tired of remaining still. After pacing for a moment she lept silently to the roof and sat there to attempt to wait patiently.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 am

Nevil sighed. Merlin never told him the whole reason why. He when around corners and alleyways just to find a house. He soon stopped by a wall.
"God, I hate the maze......" He said. There was a noise behind him. Out from the shadows was a creature. It walked up to Nevil and sniffed him. He was alerted and took out his keyblade.
The creature was startled and turned into a timber.
"I am a timber! A monster created by Organization 13. My species are here to wipe out the remaing keyblade! After that there will be no more keyblade masters and organization 13 will be reborn! It did a laugh and a heartless and a nobody came out. Nevil slashed the heartless and it died easily. While The nobody was pretty tough. It would go into the ground and pop up from behind him. It took him 10 minutes to kill him. After he faced the Timber. It did a smirk and disappeared.

"God, that was tough." He said. Nevil was dripping in sweat and his keyblade was gone. He walked a few more blocks and found Merlin's house. He walked up to the door. He was about to open it, when a two Timbers came barging in and was carrying Merlin. He rushed to help and sliced them in half. They disappeared and Merlin fell to the floor.
"Are you okey Merlin?" he asked.
"Why yes thank you Nevil." he said.
They walked back into his house. The house was more messy then the last time he seen it. There was books piled everywhere and a picture of Timbers on the board. Notes was on it:
-take in fear
-take in hate
-take in sadness
-dose't die
-just goes away
-can control time
He walked away from the chalk board.

"So Merlin why did you call me hear?" he asked.
"Oh-oh my yes but we should wait for the other keyblade masters" he said. Nevil was confused.
"Other keyblade masters?" he said.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkmatter on Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 am

Sewell turned the last corner in hollow bastions twisting streets and entered the area where merlins house stood. As he approached he could see that the door was already slightly ajar. Walking forward Sewell felt something behind him. He spun on his heels and looked behind him. The street was empty
Sewell was wary as he approached the. Reaching out he pushed the door in and entered

upon going in he saw merlin in the room talking with a young man who held e keyblade. "well hello" declared Sewell..

Darkmatter
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 am

Valissia watched the first 2 enter from her place atop the house. Sighing she decided it was time for her to make herself known. She had noticed the one to go in before looking over his shoulder and decided to simply enter silently. Upon entering the house she took what seemed to be the safest place in the haphazard house and spoke suddenly. "Well so far I count three." She made an exagerrated counting motion with one had before looking to Merlin. "How many others are we waiting for?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HISS on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:15 pm

“Ugh, where am I...?”

That was an interesting question indeed. Mostly for the fact since she sort of just arrived here, for some odd reason that she didn't know. The note. Ah, yes, the note. It teleported her to this, place. So many questions to ask, yet there are no answers. Maybe she'll find the answers out soon. She looked up at what seemed to be a castle, an odd one at that. Her curiosity raised instinctively, she wanted to explore this place. But first thing first, what was the note about? Looking down in her hands, she read the note in her mind.

Trouble has arisen and your help is dearly needed. Please go along with the magic I have sent, for the time has arrived. All will be explained later. For now, fallow the letter. Signed, Merlin

....Who's Merlin? She thought in wonder. How could she get to his house if she had no clue where his house was? This person was insane.

Blinking, she stood up. She observed her surroundings, she knew that she wasn't in Twilight Town anymore. Obviously not, the atmosphere was relatively different. She sighed, what was she going to do now? She had no clue where she was. She glared at the note as she grasped it tightly. “Stupid who ever person that summoned me to this place. Jeez, at the least, show me which way this guy's house is, and what did he mean by fallow the let-” She said to it but stopped, as it responded. Well, maybe not vocally, but actually floating in the air. She watched in amazement as it formed into an arrow, pointing to some kind of direction. ”.....I never knew that there was actual magic...” She said to herself flabbergasted, but walked the way the arrow pointed. This better not be some sort of trap.

As she walked, she wondered. Who was this person that requested her help? Why was she picked? Were there others? The questions were endless as they floated around in her head, maybe it relates to that Keyblade she found. She hoped so, then maybe she could find some answers out. Well, she knew that half her questions will be answered when she gets to whoever called her, but she couldn't help but be so curious.

HISS
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby •Musica• on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:46 pm

It was hard enough he was thrown through some kind of portal, into another realm. Perhaps this was one of those parallel dimensions? A kind of paradox in time itself; if that were the case. Jase was confused by everything, this place looked strange and different compared to what he knew from home. Of course nothing would be like home, but he had never been anymore else but his home on Destiny Islands. "Okay...so..." he felt like he was walking forever, why wasn't there another gate for him to just go through and get there. Grumbling, Jase felt uneasy with continuing "What person is going to write me and bring me here? What for?" Yes he was frustrated and it was apparent on his now sour looking face, mainly because he was feeling cranky about how he was going to get back home. IF he goes back home. The letter seemed to be leading him towards some sort of shop, he stood in front of it and looked up. 'This is where I need to be?' he thought-though he was assuming that might be the case. The young teen took hold of the handle and turned it before stepping in "Hello?" ocean blue eyes darted around suspecting that someone might jump out of somewhere, but that didn't happen. Quickly he walked in and stood in a defensive stand "Ahaha!" and again nothing happened.

Nobody seemed to be in the shop which was strange. The shop looked like an ordinary pawn shop, tools on the wall, a few parts lying around here and there. A repair shop supposedly-by the looks of it. Jase was curious about everything by now, it was when he heard something and turned to a closet on the farthest side of the shop. Cautiously he walked, careful to not make too much noise-assuming someone was hiding in there. With small steps; almost like a ninja, he inched closer to the door and reached up to open it. Quickly he opened the door and when he did a flash of light poured out almost blinding him. "Aah..." reaching up he blocked it and as soon as it died down he opened his eyes and found himself standing in front of an old building. "...Huh? I was just..." interesting enough he had no idea he was in front of the greatest of all wizards- Merlin's place. With the letter in his hand he held it out to see further instructions, but was in awe when the letter faded into dust and swirled off under the door. So maybe this is where he had to be? Taking a breath he walked up to the door, he huffed out his chest a little trying his best to build up some confidence before reaching out to open the door.

As if Merlin knew he was coming the door opened on his own and he only stood there with a funny expression on his face. Not saying a word he stepped inside and looked around, there were others there. They all looked to be around his age almost, and looked like they knew why they were there...sort of. Jase had no idea, and it looked like it was going to be a huge cramming session.

•Musica•
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Valissia looked at the new arrival with a raised eyebrow before shifting her weight impatiently. Normally she had much more of an abiity to wait but she felt that time was of importance and was eager to go. "Well there's another any chance of us starting now?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Standing across from one another, Toya crossed his arms and nodded to Yuffie who smiled continously. She always seemed infatuated with him, which was something he didn't want. Why couldn't she chase around some other guy. Oh well, Toya knew as long as she was an asset, it was always in his favor of things.

"So, whats with the meeting at Merlin's?" he asked simply and straight to the point.

"Still nosey in everyone's business when you aren't invited Toya?" she giggled and replied.

"A gathering of Keyblade-Wielders means he is up to something. You know I have to know the loop of Merlin's doings..... since he usually asks me to "give" some help to those he gives tasks." Toya answered.

"Its meeting about the new beings made by Organization XIII, they have the same goals but seem to have more power than the original organization. Timbers, heard of them?" she answered his question finally.

"Rumors... thats all. Could they be the cause of increased Nobody and Heartless activity?"

"I don't know... talk to Merlin after the meeting. Oh, Leon wanted to see you when you got back, he's down near the Dark Depths.... Later!!!" she said before tearing down the pathway towards town.

Shaking his head, he walked down the stairway and to his right. He knew Merlin's home like the back of his hand. It was in the middle of the residential area, making it the easiest house to find. It was especially easy to recognize with Merlin's wacky magic and gizmos that ran 24/7. Coming onto Merlin's house, he quickly tacked on a note on the door for the old wizard saying....

"Merlin, I am sorry I wasn't willing to take the offer to help with your ambitions. You know my reasons and I will not break them. I will meet you after your meeting and after I speak to Leon. Just remember to leave out some food for me, I haven't ate in awhile. Your friend, Toya."

Turning around, he waved his right hand which opened another Cooridor of Darkness. Before he stepped through the portal, he felt a presence that had been following him for some time. Shaking his head, he stepped through the portal and which closed behind him instantly. However, a parting statement was spoken aloud as the portal disappeared entirely.

"Careful stranger... there are things you still haven't seen...." Toya's voice rung out, aimed towards the person.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:20 pm

(everyone is now at Merlin's house)
"Ok now that everyone is here let me tell you a couple of things.
1.Timbers are not killed by hitting it with your keyblade but with happy memories
2.must get 7 ancient keyblades
3. 2 hints 1)your keyblade will glow the colors of the rainbow 2)big scary monster appears
4. choose a partner and gummi ship
5. go to the 7 planets

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Valissia cocked an eyebrow at the wizard's quick explination. Closeing her eyes she pinched the bridge of her nose between her thumb and her forefinger. She was very much aware of the fact that she problly looked alot like Leon right now as she spoke. "You're saying these things....that have destroyed so much in their short existense can be taken down by happy thoughts? Then what is the purpose in finding the keyblades?" She looked upon now the remainder of her questions carefully hidden.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:37 pm

"Oh yes, we are still trying to find that out but our latest lead is that they can fuse together to make the 7 ancient keyblade form an upgrade from final form. It can also kill the nobodies,heartless and Timbers. And Timbers die with happy thought while slashing at them.." he said.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!