Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kiss with a Fist

Kiss with a Fist

a part of “Kiss with a Fist”, a fictional universe by KeiraHigurashi.

Some people have a weird way of showing that they care. And these two . . . aren't the exception.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kiss with a Fist”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kiss with a Fist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kiss with a Fist"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me. XP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kiss with a Fist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Can I reserve the New Kid?

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Yep!

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Made my Character, the New Student's Friend. I hope he's good enough.

Feel free to let me know if anything is wrong. I really like this RP idea. It's almost similar to something I had in mind, but in a different, interesting way.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

There's something that you're missing that's vital for me to approve your character. Just look at the rules, and you'll get what I'm talking about. ^^

Glad you like it.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Done! :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Can I be new students friend? Is it a girl?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

@JayZeroSnake Alright, he's been approved. ^^

@kailani98 That spot's taken, sorry.

Alright, we just have to wait for someone to get Kaname's friend's spot, then for NasiaWords to submit their character.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 am

Looks like the new student's spot's open again. XP

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 am

HOLY CRAP D:

I so want to take the new student spot. D: but that would mean giving up my awesome character...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 pm

If no one shows up, you could make a second character and I wouldn't care. But only if you want to, of course.

Otherwise I'll just wait till someone comes around.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 pm

At this point it seems like it's gonna be 1x1 and I should probably give up my character and play the new student.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KeiraHigurashi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

That'd be great if you don't mind.

KeiraHigurashi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am

Okay. I'll make the new student then/possibly just edit my current character.

Also, bishie story. D:

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Sorry it took foreve for me to make a character! I wasn't on for a while. Beensick! :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:09 pm

What characters aren't taken?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Can I be someone's relative?
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!