Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Knight To Be

A Knight To Be

a part of “A Knight To Be”, a fictional universe by Arekk.

When the princess of the strongest kingdom is captured, one man and a handful of his bravest soldiers must track her down. Or face the start of a bloody feud..(Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Knight To Be”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Knight To Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Knight To Be"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"What fool put carpet on the wall?!"
-Monsieur Rimbaud: History of The World: Pt. 1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekk
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Knight To Be

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ››ßяøкзи↔Аиgэł« on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 am

Arekkk! :o
~My heart keeps me close...But its my mind that makes me distant..~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

››ßяøкзи↔Аиgэł«
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:48 am

I'd like to reserve a knight.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am

Sure. Just looked over your character. He's awesome xD

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 am

Thanks. It's been a while since I've played a lawful good type character. It'll be fun to try it again.

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:31 am

I'd also like to reserve a knight if I could, seems like a wonderful story you've conjured.

SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 am

SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing is right, this really does seem like the beginning of a well-woven tale. I'd like to reserve a mage please. Preferably the one to follow the princess, but I'm fine either way.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 am

Can a mage be female? If so, I'd like to take other mage please than.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kesteven on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:58 pm

I'd like in on this! I have a concept for a knight, but I'm happy to play another character.

Kesteven
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Wow >.> A lot of feedback fast. Thanks a lot you guys. I've always wanted to concoct this kinda roleplay.

@SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing: First off, nice name. Second, yeah you can have the second knight spot.
@Aftershock: Sure, you can have the mage that follows the princess.
@Zodia195: Yeah a mage can be female, and I approved your character.
@Kesteven: The Knight spots are full, but I'm still in need of a prince or maybe the prince's bodyguard if you're interested?
(If no one takes the prince's spot, I'll just treat him as a NPC and throw him in here and there.)

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:24 pm

I would actually like to reserve the Prince actually if that is okay! I'll start working on a character sheet if you want me to add something specific just let me know :)

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

That'd be great. Nothing too specific, other than the usual character sheet. But the prince is a little on the awkward side, in a sense that he's not very social and has a cocky attitude. (He's a prince. He thinks he's the son of God)

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:31 pm

So, a question about knights: Can you elaborate on them for a moment please? Are these the historical type of knights where they are the feudal Lords of estates, or are they simply titles either earned or inherited and nothing more?

SlowlyCrazyIAmGoing
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I've submitted his profile, I've tried not to overdo the cocky prince cliche but tried to explain that his self entitledness is due to the nature of his upbringing as one would be if all their wants and needs were tended too. Hopefully the character sheet it good!

ChildishDelusion
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kesteven on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm

In that case, might I reserve the place of bodyguard? I'll get a profile together asap but if possible I'd like to read Delusion's before submitting to ensure they match.

Kesteven
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:06 am

@Slowly: The knights are considered to be the law in the world. They are the police and the military wrapped into one highly respected group of individuals. They're not so much feudal lords, but they are granted large estates and acres of land for their accomplishments. The title of "knight" is considered to be an honorable feat, seeing as how there aren't that many. Each king has an army that's made up of soldiers, each categorized into a class. (archer, foot soldier, calavier, etc.)
But the Knights are like the commanders and generals of those armies. It's considered the highest rank any militia man can earn, and you'd have to be an exceptional person to be granted it. Basically, the knight is like a legendary individual who everyone loves and fears at the same time. I know this sounds totally out of text, but think of them as Jedi. xD

@Kesteven Yeah, that's fine.

@Childhish: I like him. He's not too stereotypical, and he seems nice in his own way.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:31 am

I am glad you approved my char Arekk. Btw, I love your profile pic there. Eye candy hehe. I wanted my char to bring in some comic relief since this storyline might get pretty dramatic.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekk on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:39 pm

xD Well thanks. And yeah, that's a good idea. I don't usually make incredibly dramatic RPs, but you never know

*Edit: Well, I just approved Aftershock's character, so we only need Kesteven's character and we can start.

Arekk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reginox on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 pm

This looks really interesting. I think its safe to assume there will be no more character slots unfortunately. Still, I'll definitely look in on this once in a while.

Reginox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kesteven on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Ok, submitted, sorry if I held anyone up.

Kesteven
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!