Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Kesh glared at Jareth before scenced Amelia was gone. He went to grab Jareth by his shirt but he too was gone. He fallowed him all the way to his room. Suddenly appearing, he pushed Amy out of the way and grabbed Jareth. "Give her back!" He screamed. His eyes were watering as he stared at Jareth. Without any warning, his fist hit the wall and he crumbled to his knees. "Give you back!" He screamed again, his hands going to the sides of his head as if he had a headache.

Amy screamed again but soon she found herself in Jareth's arms. She hugged him closely but soon she was pulled away again. This time she was moved by Kesh. When he attacked Jareth, she didn't know what to do. As his fist hit the wall she gave a small squeak, fearing Jareth would be hurt. She got to her feet and walked over to Kesh who was now on the floor. "What are you taking about? Jareth, what happened?"
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Amelia looked around, confused. Had Amy won all ready? She was back in her room, in her normal clothes. She was on her bed, and wondered if it had all been a dream. It was so fantastical, could it really have all been a dream?

Jareth glared at Kesh as he pulled Amy away from him, again. He shook his head. "Kesh, it took me to lose one love to realize what love was, I don't want that to happen to you, but if you want her, you better start showing it better." He dogded the punch. "Search yourself for pure love, not obsession, and not just lust, if you really love Amelia, you'll find a way to get her back." He glowered and moved over to Amy.

"Kesh was going to force you to lose the best so he could keep Amelia, because he broke the contract made by you and me, Amelia was sent home, just like she wanted. The rules state she is to be left alone, but love overrules everything." He turned to Kesh. "If you really love her, and by some miracle she loves you in return, you'll be together again, but I must ask you to leave the Labyrinth. You've lost this Kesh, Amelia is gone, and I have found myself a queen." He said in a calm, but cold voice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:35 am

Amy watched as Kesh wept on the floor.Deep down, something pained her to see him in such a state. She looked over to Jareth when he stated Kesh had to leave the labyrinth. "You can stay for a little while."she contradicted before giving a small sorrowful glance to Jareth. If he was mad, she would just deal with it. You cant just kick someone out with no warning. True, he lost a bed, but still.

Kesh looked to Jareth as he spoke then to Amy. She seemed to nice for Jareth, but he did have a point. "Fine. I will go get her." He though to himself then vanished, going to his room to gather his things. Even if he did stay a good while, he still needed to have his things all together.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

Amelia felt saddened as she moved around her house. Her father was gone, and she wondered if he had missed her much. She had no idea where her mother was, but she hardly cared as her mind was solely focused on Kesh. "Was it real?" she was doubting the facts and she felt the depression sweep over her. She sat on her front porch, thinking. It was all over, and she'd never see Kesh again. Why? Why couldn't she have just been happy there? There was not much going on for her here.

Jareth gave Amy a look. She could hardly contradict his words, it made him a little upset. She didn't know Kesh like he did. Sure she had seen a lot of what Kesh could do, but not nearly as much as he could. He waited until Kesh had leaved before he turned to Amy with a look on his face. "Amy, Kesh has all ready recieved more than enough from this place, it's time for him to go home. I'm afraid that he'll manipulate me through you again if he stays longer." He said quietly as he looked upon her softly. "There is hardly any chance that this will work. Love can break the rules and solve everything, but Kesh has never felt true love, besides, the effects of the potion wear off the moment Amelia is home. I doubt she'll love him now, and even though Kesh may be deeply in love with her, she has to love him in return." He explained quietly.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:16 am

Amy sighed as Jareth started in on her. She understood what he said, but he had to understand her point of view. Kesh needed some time to get things together. And more than that, he was in a grieving state. "Jareth, I know I should have just kept my mouth shut, but-" she paused, taking a deep breath. "All I am saying is give him three days max. Just a little time to get things straight in his mind before we kick him out. Three days. Thats not a lot."

Kesh sat in the room, that would no longer be classified as his. "Amelia." He called, knowing she probably wouldn't hear. She was Aboveground. He was in the Underground. "Damn." He said before trying to go up to the above ground. Since the fight and her leaving, he found all his magick was gone. he had nothing left in him. "Amelia." He called again, tears bubbling in his eyes then running out.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 am

Jareth sighed and shook his head. "I know Amy, but the longer you are stuck in grief, the worse it gets. It destroyed me, and it ate me up inside. I'd still be cold and empty if you hadn't walked into my life. I owe you so much, and I'm so much in love with you. Kesh can stay, but he'll need to leave at the end of his three days, though I have a feeling he might leave before then." He kissed her cheek lightly. "What are you wanting to do?" he asked her quietly.

Amelie felt so lost as she sat on her front porch steps. How could it all have just been over like that? It was as if it had never happened, and yet, she was afraid that perhaps she had gone crazy and it hadn't happened. She had known Kesh for 3 or 4 days, and yet she felt deeply for him. She felt rather puzzled as it felt as though something was tugging at her heart...like someone was calling her name. "Kesh," she whispered mournfully as she hugged her knees to herself.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:45 am

"Well, love. Even if he does leave before the three days, at least I dont feel so bad for him not having any notice." She said before his loving words replayed in her head. She smiled at his kiss and hugged him. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" she asked, turning and pulling his arms around her. Her head leaned back against his chest and she stared at him for a moment.

Kesh jumped at the sound of his name coming from a female voice. Had he imagined it? He sighed then smiled, feeling a slight perk of magick at the possible self-delusion of Amelia's voice. He looked up at the Aboveground and suddenly was transported there.
Kesh appeared in the middle of the road in front of Amelia's house. He smiled and ran to her, but stopped as he got to the porch. He was in the human world again. He had to act like a 'normal' guy. "Hey." He greeted in a calm voice, though there was a hint of anxiousness. She probably didn't know everything was his fault. As he stood there, he could feel his heart about to jump into his throat, or jump out of his chest. Forcing a smile, he leaned in to Amelia and made a rose appear from behind her ear. He smiled a bit more before handing it to her."I guess I really screwed things up this time." He whispered, looking to the ground while waiting for some sort of reaction.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am

Amelia felt her whole heart feel like breaking as she thought about all the good things that Kesh had done for her. "I miss you," she mumbled quietly to herself as she looked down at the pavement miserably. She hadn't even noticed the man who called out to her until he was close. She looked up, her eyes sad, but shock quickly replaced that emotion as she stared at him. She blinked blankly for a moment as she was wondering if she had gone crazy. She smiled as he made a rose from thin air. She took it and looked at it for a moment before her eyes watered as she stared at him. She didn't know what he had done, but she figured by his words this was probably his fault. She bit her lip before she threw her arms tightly around him and hugged him tightly. "I missed you, I was afraid none of it happened, and you weren't real," she cried slightly.

Jareth no longer felt Kesh's presence in the castle, it made him laugh. "Darling, seems that it was all quicker than we thought," he muttered in her ear as he summoned a crystal and held it in front of him and Amy as they watched Kesh cross the street and over to Amelia. It was interesting to see their reunion. Had Amelia really fallen that much in love with the man since a few days ago?

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Kesh watched as Amelia had reacted. He was honestly surprised. He had expected her to lash out at him or possibly yell, since that was what he needed. He knew he was horrible at making things better for her, but now she was hugging him. A small smile creeped up onto his face as he patted her back while hugging her. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what happened. All I knew was you weren't there. I'm sorry, love." He whispered then kissed the top of her head.

Amy laughed a little as Jareth said Kesh was gone. When the crystal appeared, she smirked and watched as everything unfolded. "See! I told you she liked him." Amy chirped but continued to watch them. "They look cute together." she whispered, tilting her head to the side slightly. Suddenly something popped in her head. "Hey Jareth. Can Kesh stay there if Amelia says its ok?"

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Amelia just held him tightly to her as he kissed the top of her head. She shook her head slightly. "I was just so afraid I wouldn't see you again, and I was terrified I had gone crazy and I had made the whole thing up." She wiped her tears away. "I'm so sorry, I should've never been so awful to you." She told him with a small sob. She had words she wanted to say to him, but she was scared, and she wasn't sure if she actually meant them.

Jareth laughed and pecked Amy lightly. "Yes, perhaps so. It's strange though, there has to be something so much deeper with those two as no one has ever even been able to stand Kesh in all his arrogant glory." He smirked. He frowned. "Kesh and Amelia are always welcome, but there is still a lot for them to go through. Kesh and Amelia won't be able to come back, at least not for a while. They're on a type of trial by the Labyrinth, and even if they do come, Kesh is a really independent guy, he'll need his own kingdom to rule." He told Amy carefully so she'd understand.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Kesh hugged Amelia close and listened to her sob. "Don't worry. It was real and so am I. There is a problem though." He stated the last part while moving back so he could look her in the eyes. "I am no longer allowed in the Labyrinth...well...not for a while." He sighed, hoping she wouldn't be too mad. "I went against the law coming her, so now I must stay here for a while. I dont know where I will stay, but I will be here for you." He smiled then kissed to top of her head again. "So, do I get to meet the parents?" He joked.

Amy nodded her head, understanding the suspension type of order that was against Kesh. "Well, I guess when they /are/ allowed to come back, then we will worry about it then." She replied, grabbing the crystal that still hovered between them. "I'm keepin it." She declared in a playful tone. "What are we supposed to do now though?" she asked, not sure how things would turn out with them.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Amelia nodded her head, sniffling slightly. "I know, I can see that," she laughed lightly before she frowned. "As much as I think that is wrong for you to break laws, I could not be happier than to know that you'll be near by. Is your magic limited at all?" she asked him curiously. She glared slightly and rolled her eyes, but she was smiling. "I don't know, would you like to meet my parents?" she was a little hesitant at the thought. Amelia didn't date, usually, and she never brought home a man who looked significantly older than her.

Jareth kissed the tip of her nose. "You're welcome to keep it, and have more if you desire." He breathed in her ear. "Now, I think, if we are actually going to work out, what we must do now is get to know one another better...but I believe I have a place to show you. Would you like me to teleport you there, or shall we stick with the lovely exercise of walking?" he asked playfully.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Kesh thought about his magick for a second. He felt fine, so that was a good sign his magick was still there. "I guess my magick is alright." He stated then added his next though. "I bet there are limits, but it is not completely gone. That is a good thing."
When the question about her parents arose, he laughed and looked at the house. "Sure. I don't mind meeting them. I dont think they will like me unless I charm them though." He said, though he was half joking about using magick on her parents. "Have you ever dated an older guy?" He asked, a curious smirk on his face. "I can say I'm 19." he added, to make things look better.

Amy smirked and pulled the crystal out of her jacket and looked at it. She smirked then put it back for a second. "Well...I guess we can go to quick way." She replied hugging him and getting ready to be teleported. She didn't mind going like that, just not all the time.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm

"Well that's good, is there anyway to make you look...younger?" she asked lightly before giggling. "Not that you're old," she snickered quietly. "You can do that?" she asked him seriously. "If you can get them to magically like you, then hallelujah!" she exclaimed before she laughed. "No, I haven't dated an older guy. I never dated much before, so this might shock them, especially with you looking older than me. You can say 19 all you want, but unless you stop looking 23, than you're never getting anywhere with them." She smiled sweetly at him.

"The quick way? All right!" he chuckled and held her. For a moment it didn't seem like anything happen, but he grinned and soon they were somewhere else. It was a secluded place in the Labyrinth that the goblins were never allowed. Flowers were everywhere, all sorts, unique ones, and ones that were completely foreign to the Aboveground. He stepped back from Amy and smiled. "Do you like it?" he asked her. There was a sweet fragrance in the air from all of the exotic plants.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Kesh chuckled a little but felt a bit old by her statement. "Well, I can charm them, and I probably can make myself look younger." He said then tried it. His body disappeared slowly from his head down to his feet. He was gone from sight.
Moments later, a man from across the street walked over to Amelia. "Alright." He said, in Kesh's voice. It was him. Everything about him had changed except his voice. His hair had shortened, going to the average length in the back of a teen age guy and was a bleach white. His face was indeed younger. His height was about the same but his clothes were completely different. His shirt was slightly tight and black, hugging his 6 pack on his stomach area. His pants were dark blue jeans that belled out around his feet and under them. He smiled, a kids smile. "What do you think?" He asked, turning all around until he faced her again.

Amy smiled while hugging Jareth and appearing in a new location. She smirked but then was in 'aw' at all the plants around. "Wow!" she uttered before skipping over to a second of them and sniffing at them. They smelled wonderful and looked beyond beautiful! She looked back to him for a second before running over to him. "Its soooo pretty! Is this what you like to do in your spar time?" she asked, wondering how he could take care of so many.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Amelia looked around surprised as Kesh had disappeared. She seemed slightly skeptical as a teen boy approached her, but she laughed as Kesh's voice came from his mouth. She shook her head as he asked her what she thought. "Honestly, I think I liked you better when you looked as thought you'd stepped out of a fairytale." She grinned. "Also, I don't think that Kesh is a very common name, perhaps something else more...normal?" she suggested lightly.

Jareth grinned as Amy was in awe of the place. It pleased him greatly. "Yes, it is beautiful." He smiled. "Yes, but it's not hard when you have almost a limitless amount of magic to help." He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "Actually, this place is for you my dear," he said softly as he produced a small, but intricate, key. "Whenever you want to come here, you merely have to hold this and wish." He spoke as he passed the key to her on a silver chain.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 pm

he sighed at her wanting him to change his name. Lord, he had to change everything.....to make her happy. He chuckled a little and nodded, anything to make her happy. "Aright...um....Mark, David, Luke....." he tried to think of more normal names, just spitting them out when he thought of them. "Nathan, Chris-" He paused and laughed. "What about Chris? He asked, taking a small liking to the name already, even before she said yes or no.

Amy smiled and hugged Jareth. "Thank you. This is the best gift ever!" she whispered, kissing his cheek then taking the key. She put the necklace around her neck, touching the key as it hung down. "Damn, I wish I could get you something really cool." she muttered, feeling a little bad that she couldn't do anything for him.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:01 am

Amelia was surprised that he was completely fine with changing his name, if only temporarily. She nodded her head as he suggested Chris. "Yes, I like it. It's an absolutely normal name, and my parents won't be none the wiser." She grinned as she pulled him to sit next to her on her porch. "How long do you think it will be before we can go back to the Labyrinth?" she asked him. Amelia honestly missed the place, and now knew she was willing to give up this life to be with Kesh.

Jareth smiled. "Good, because I was hoping you'd like it." He said softly. He shook his head gently as she said she wished she could give him something cool. "I don't need you to give me anything but your love. It's enough for me. I've gone so long without it, that now that I have you, if I lost you, I'd be miserable. So please, don't worry about not getting me something, you give me the world by just breathing." He murmured softly in her ear.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Kesh, or now Chris, sat beside Amelia but shrugged at her question. "I honestly don't know." He replied then leaned his head on her shoulder lightly. "I don't mind staying her with you for a while." He stated, kissing the side of her head and smiling.

Amy smiled and kissed Jareth. "Alright, but I will still want to give you something someday. Like for Christmas or something. You guys have Christmas and other holidays, right?" She asked, wondering if they didnt, what kind of holidays they did have.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Amelia smiled softly. "Good, because I don't think I want to let you go anytime soon." She said quietly. About an hour had passed before Amelia's father and mother had come home. She was nervous to introduce Kesh to them, but they accepted him easily enough and had invited him to stay for dinner. Amelia was a little nervous, as her parents often were blunt with their questions, but so far things were good as Amelia set the table.

Jareth nodded his head. "That's understandable my love, all in do time though." He told her warmly. "Yes, we have holidays, but not like you. We have a type of Christmas, I guess you could say, but it's very different from what you'd think." He said.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!