Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Labyrinth Changes ((closed))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Kesh rushed in front of Amelia and grabbed her hand lightly. "If you want hit me. Hit me over and over again. But I only came here because I wanted to show you that I'm not as bad as you think." He began then sighed. "You were having a good time until you knew it was me. So maybe you should give me another chance. A chance to make things right with you. I know I was-" he stopped, the words becoming hard to say. "I was-" Again he paused, almost un able to fathom the thought of being wrong. "I was wrong. I shouldn't have done what I did, but.....Maybe I can fix things."

Amy smiled while continuing to dance. She enjoyed the dance, even if she didn't think she was dancing well. The sound of Jareth's voice seemed to make things all better. No matter how weird of bad that had been. She smiled a little more before the song ended. "Thank you." She replied as he bowed to her. "You sang wonderfully. Thank you for the dance."
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Amelia wanted to pull her hand from his, but she found she couldn't really. She was shocked by how much she liked it, having him hold her hand. She watched him carefully and could see the truth of his words written all over his face. She sighed. "You were wrong, and you still are. People hate being manipulated, how could you think you could really get anywhere by manipulating someone?" she asked softly. As much as she wanted to walk away, she wanted to give him another chance. She heaved a heavy sigh. "Fine, you can have another chance, but the moment you mess up, I'm gone." She whispered softly as she looked at his eyes carefully.

Jareth grinned broadly at her compliment. "Well thank you, but there are far better singers than I." He guided her away from the dance floor. "What would you like to do now milady?" he smiled softly down at her. She was beautiful, and his heart was falling for her so fast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Kesh nodded while listening to her. He didn't expect her to give him another chance, or even talk to him this long, without hitting him again. "I know I was wrong. But you wouldn't have come otherwise." He uttered before listening to her as she went on.
He couldnt help but to smirk and hugged Amelia, glad that he was forgiven. "Thank you so much!" he said, still hugging her then kissing her cheek at least four times. "I cant thank you enough!" he said then bowed to her. It was obvious he was excited for the second chance.

Amy smiled and walked back to the corner with Jareth. When he asked what she wanted to the now, she shrugged, not sure what she wanted to do. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" She asked, looking back to the balcony for a moment. She didn't see Kesh but she didn't see Amelia either. For a moment, she thought about going to them but it might not be a good idea. What if they were only talking? She sighed, wishing she knew what was going on

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Amelia stared at Kesh. She knew he was right. She would've never have come at all if she had known he'd be there. She was shocked as he smirked and suddenly pulled her close to him. She pushed away from him and put her hands up while giving him a warning look. "That's too much," she told him as she kept a good distance between them. "I said you were forgiven, not that I wanted you in my personal bubble." She stated in warning. He seemed like a little kid who just found out Christmas was coming early. "Why do you want a second chance so bad? Why do you even want it with me?" this part she was confused at.

Jareth laughed lightly. "Surely there's something on your mind you'd want to do right now." He said. He purposefully avoided answering her question. Jareth actually would just rather take her into a quiet part of the castle and talk to her, to get to know her. He wanted to know her dreams and her desires, and things she wanted to do with her life, but he didn't want to overwhelm her. "Something's bothering you, what is it?" he asked as he noticed the worried look on her face.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Kesh moved back away from her at her bubble comment. "Sorry about that." he muttered before listening to her some more. Why did he care? He smiled once again. "Because you are the chosen one. Not only that, you are the woman I have watched grow up. I have waited forever for you. I have tried my hardest to make you happy, since I knew you and your cousin. Though I am half human, I live like fays. A long, sad, lonely life." He paused then laughed a little. "Your beautiful and thouh you might not like me, I do indeed love you. Simple as that."

Amy looked to Jareth and sighed a little, though it was a happy sigh. "Nothing. Lets go somewhere. You don't seem to into the whole party thing either." She said then grabbed his hand and lead him back to the throne room. She hoped no one would get mad at her, for taking the King away, but then again, he was King. He could do whatever he wanted. If he didn't want to go, he could have said so.
In the throne room, Amy waited for Jareth to sit in his throne chair. She then sat lightly on his lap, throwing her legs over the side. She couldn't help but to laugh as she did this, as it was something that was odd for her to do. "So what now?" she asked, leaning her head onto his chest, listening to his heart beat. It soothed her, bringing more of a smile to her face.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:18 am

Amelia had a difficult time stomaching this information. "So basically you've stalked me my whole life?" she asked skeptically. She was unnerved by this, but rather flattered by the attention he had given her. "What did you ever do to make me happy?" she was curious. She couldn't remember a time when someone like Kesh would've influenced her mood. "L-love?" she stuttered. This was too much. She shook her head and turned away from him. "Uh, I got to go," she mumbled and quickly moved back into the crowded room before she began to turn down random halls. This was too fantastical. She was just waiting for when she'd wake up and be in her boring and normal life again.

Jareth was surprised by Amy's actions. He was pleased though. He was glad that she was comfortable enough with him to want to be alone with him. He couldn't believe she remembered where the throne room was, especially since the castle was a maze on its own. Jareth sat down on his throne, and wasn't expecting Amy to sit on his lap. He smiled though and encircled her with his arms. He kissed the top of her head lightly and thought. What did they do now? "I'm not sure, I think I've got a better chance at winning this silly game Kesh is so wrapped up in. It seems that I've gotten you to fall for me, whereas Amelia still has ill feelings for him. So now I suppose it's all up to you. You either choose to stay with me forever, or you're free to go back home." He didn't feel like pressuring her, but he knew she had to know this. "Don't worry about your decision yet, we've got plenty of time since Kesh still has to court Amelia. Just know that once your decision is made, you can't take it back." He whispered softly as he stroked her hair with his free hand.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 am

Kesh would have began to explain more but Amelia was already walking off again. He went to go after her again, but decided to just watch her from a distance. Slowly, he fallowed her down the hallways, making sure that if she wanted to see him, he was there. He felt bad for all he was putting off on her, but he felt he couldn't leave her. Then again, he felt sympathy for her. She didn't know all he had done or anything like that. "Sorry." He muttered, keeping his eyes on her.

Amy took in his words, wondering what she was to do. It was a big decision, but she didn't want to dwell on it at the moment. She leaned up and kissed Jareth lightly, hoping he wouldn't mind. "Of coarse I fell for you. Your wonderful!" She said then wondered if that was why Amelia didn't want Kesh. "Is he really a bad person?" she asked out loud on accident.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 am

Amelia began to slow down her walking. She came to a rather large window that overlooked a large portion of the labyrinth. She sighed and leaned against the side as she looked out. The moon was full and lit up the whole place quite well. She shook her head to herself. What was she doing here? Was this all just another stunt for Kesh to get the thrown? She had all ready decided to give him a second chance, but he had overwhelmed her too much. He loved her? Honestly? She folded her arms across her chest as she had a small smirk formed on her face. "Stalking is not very becoming of you," she turned around and looked at Kesh. "You're persistent."

Jareth was surprised as she kissed him. He knew it was sappy, and completely soft of him, but that action alone made him want to cry. He had pursued after Sarah for so long, that he was crushed to nothing when she had turned him down, yet Amy was making him so much happier than he had been even with Sarah. "Well I can't say that it didn't take a short while. It was a lot of trial and error really." He grinned playfully. He sighed at her blurted question. "I don't know Amy, and that worries me. I just wish I knew what went on inside his head. He went so far as to kidnap you so he could get Amelia. That tells us he's simply obseessed with her. I was so obsessed with your mother that I lost her, I'm afraid if he goes to far he'll push her the wrong way." He frowned.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:18 am

Kesh stepped out from around the corner and bowed to Amelia when he had been caught. "Sorry." He whispered then walked closer to her. He wanted to hug her, hold her, something; but he knew if he got to close, she would leave again. "I find it hard to leave you. Plus, even the castle isn't completely safe from harm. It would kill me if you got hurt, even in the slightest." He said then looked at the moon. He then moved his eyes to Amelia, who had the moons radiating all around her. "Your so beautiful." He muttered, his eyes softening as he gazed at her.

Amy gave a worried look to Jareth when he said he was obsessed with her mother. "You were obsessed with her? Why?" She asked, wondering what he could have possibly saw in her. "And if he is that obsessed, then we know at least he wont hurt her." She added, thinking of how that was a good fact.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:55 am

Amelia smirked slightly as she stared at him. She wondered what he was thinking. He seemed as if he wanted to come close to her, and yet he thankfully kept his distance. She was still freaking out from what he had told her. "What could possibly harm me in this castle?" she asked curiously. She hadn't seen anything remotely dangerous, unless you counted the goblins and she was safe from them all ready. She blushed as he told her she was beautiful. "Uh, thanks," she said feeling embarrassed. No one had ever really told her that and she felt as though they really meant it. "I still don't understand, why me?" she asked, almost looking a little sad about the thought. "How in the world did you ever decide you would fall in love with me?"

"I don't know, she fascinated me. I used to go to the Aboveground and once I spotted her when she was very young and I knew that I had to have her. I did everything I could for her, so she would be happy, but I offended her." He explained. He wasn't sure if he was explaining it very well. He sighed for a moment. "I don't know, I know he won't intentionally hurt her, but he's eccentric and might end up doing something on accident to scare her away."

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Kesh scoffed when she asked what could harm her in the castle. "There is still a lot that you haven't seen." As she went on to ask why her, he couldn't help but to sigh. True, she had a right to know, but he didn't really feel like going into the whole subject. "I will explain it to you someday. Now, I have questions myself." He smirked a little before he stepped a little closer to her. "What do you like. I only know so much. I still had things I had to do and didn't get time to see you hang out with people or whatever." He said, nearly complaining about the fact. "So, no. I didn't stalk you all the time." he joked, laughing a little.

Amy nodded, now understanding how Jareth could have fallen in love with her mother in her younger years. "Ah." she uttered before Jareth went on about Kesh's problem with Amelia. "Well do you think we should help them out? I mean, its kinda mean to just let him suffer like that. Plus, its not like shes ever gonna find a better man." she joked, laughing a good bit afterwords.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Amelia frowned as he said there was more she hadn't seen of the castle. She supposed that was true, she didn't really even know her way around the big place. She rolled her eyes for a moment as he dodged her question and decided to ask her some of his own. "I like the rain, and the stars, but everything else you're going to have to find out on your own." She said as she stepped closer and poked his chest lightly. "I have given you this second chance, but you are going to have to work really hard." She smirked playfully. "Ah, so you admit that you did stalk me!" she giggled lightly.

Jareth tickled her sides. "So you want to meddle with them? Sounds brilliant!" he said and stood up, pulling her to her feet with him. "It is mean to let him suffer, even though I think he does deserve it. What do you suggest we do? Lock them in a room together?" he joked in returned with a smirk plain as day on his face.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 pm

((Happy Thanksgiving ^_^))

Kesh laughed then stepped back a little and bowed. "I except this challenge, my dear. And I will be victorious." He replied, almost mocking the royalty position he held. He smiled as he came up from the bow. "So, are you hungry or anything?" He asked, his voice a little bit serious. He didn't want her to go hungry that and he had worked so hard to get McDonalds and Taco Bell for her and Amy.

Amy giggled and squirmed as he tickled her sides. She moved to her feet with him, as he stood and pondered what they could do to help the poor man out. "I dont know. I though you would have plan." she said, leaning her head back as she stood in front of him. "Locking them in a room doesn't sound like the best idea." She stated, laughing a little more. Her hands fumbled until she found his, which she intertwined her fingers with his.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm

((Thanks ^^ you too!))

Amelia smiled as he accepted the challenge. She nodded her head. "I don't know, I'm quite the opponent." She grinned playfully. "Hungry? I don't know, I haven't eaten since I came here, which was quite a while ago, but I don't feel hungry at all." She told him honestly. It puzzled her why she wasn't hungry, normally her stomach would've complained by now, but perhaps the rules down here were different. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

Jareth thought for a moment. "Well, we could always slip them both a love potion. It would wear off, but it would give Kesh a chance at charming his way into Amelia's heart. Also, it would be good to give it to him as well, at least that way he'll know what true love feels like and not just obsession." He shrugged his shoulders. "It's not a great idea, but it would be amusing to watch." He smiled as Amy intertwined her fingers with his.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Kesh nodded at how she would be an opponent. There was no doubt on that. When she went one to say she wasn't hungry he feared it was the effects of the realm change. "Even if you aren't hungry, you need to eat something. I went to Aboveground and got McDonalds and Taco Bell. Lets get you something to eat." He offered her his hand, while bowing a little.

Amy sighed and rolled her eyes. "We want to help them, not watch them be love zombies then hate each other." She replied, giggling a little as she did so. For a second she didn't have any ideas but at the loud embarrassing growl from her stomach, she knew what had to be done.
"Lets go eat." she said then headed back to the ball room, where she remembered seeing food. True, she had to get his help on a few turns on the way back the the ball room, but for the most part, she found it on her own. Amy was quite proud of herself as she entered the ball room, which was now pretty much empty other than a few cleaning goblins. Her eyes looked the the catering table before she skipped over to the table. Her eyes fumbled upon all the things before she grabbed a nugget box and some ranch sauce. "Get yours and then we go." she said, pointing to the door.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Amelia couldn't help but laugh at his words. "You honestly got us Taco Bell and McDonalds? Well I certainly didn't expect that." She grinned. She stared at his hand wearily for a moment before she sighed and took it. "Perhaps I'll be difficult and I just won't eat." She decided to be difficult, but she had a playful smile on her face at the same time. She didn't want him to think her threat serious, but she honestly just wasn't hungry.

Jareth shook his head. "It would be highly entertaining, besides, it only magnifies original feelings there. Whatever they feel for each other will only be cultured and purified. I think it's a great idea." He said defensively as he followed her. He was surprised at how well she was remembering her way, even though he had to guide her a little. He had no idea they had been gone so long as the goblins were starting to clean up. He followed Amy to the table and picked up his own food. "Go where?" he asked curiously.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Kesh smiled and laughed at how she didn't expect him to go to those lengths. When she finally took his hand, his smirk widened before he started to lead her to the ball room again. What if she refused. He shrugged lightly. "I guess there is nothing I can do then." he replied to her, hoping she wouldn't be that way. As he got closer to the ball room, he could feel Jareth and the human girl. He paused, not wanting to deal with them. "Um, how did you like the dancing and such." Kesh began, turning around to look at her.

Amy watched Jareth then rolled her eyes at his question. "The throne room again." She said, in a tone that said he should have already known the answer. When he was ready to leave she started walking. "Well I guess we could do that, but were are we gonna be the stuff? And how are we gonna give it to them without them knowing?" She asked, not sure on how to get that far in the deal.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Amelia stared at Kesh and wondered if taking his hand had been a bad idea since it seemed to encourage him on a bit. "Oh how generous and kind of you," she said in a mocking tone as he said he couldn't do anything about it. She was sure he had a few tricks up his sleeves, and she wondered what they were. She shrugged her shoulders at his question. "I never got to dance, so I wouldn't know if I liked it or not." She sighed a little disappointed. She loved dancing, if she had a tolerable partner.

"Easy, it comes from a flower exclusively to the Labyrinth. I can have one of my more intelligent servants cook it up. It isn't difficult, but it is very potent. It's rather easy, Kesh is smart, but he wouldn't expect that and we could avoid confrontation with him completely about it. He wouldn't know until it was too late." He smiled a little deviously. He walked to Amy's side. "Now, instead of walking, how would you like to try teleporting?" he grinned down at her.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:25 am

Kesh looking down at the ground. "Well, it wont be a problem to put on some music if you would like to dance." Kesh offered, smiling a little before opening the door, seeing the place pretty much empty. He sighed with relief, before leading Amelia inside and nodding to the goblin by the speakers. Soft music began to play in the background as Kesh pointed to the table full of food. "Theres the food."

Amy nodded while listening to Jareth go on with the plan. She nodded some more. "Great plan!" she cheered before hearing his comment about teleporting. "Lazy." She muttered before rolling her eyes. After this, she laughed thinking of how much easier it would be to just teleport everywhere you needed to go. "Sure." she said, waiting for something to happen.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:10 am

Amelia smiled slightly as he said that they could put music on if she would like. She was rather touched as soft music filled the air after they had entered the quite empty ballroom. She sighed and shook her head. She may dislike him, or at least she wanted to dislike him, but he had charm. She shook her head as he pointed out the table full of food. "Nah, I think I'd rather dance," she smiled softly at him as she was giving him a very obvious invite to be close to her and twirl around pleasantly.

Jareth laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Why not use what you can? It's easy and fast, so I don't see why I shouln't teleport everywhere." He smirked as he moved close to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Poof," he joked lightly and suddenly they were in the quiet throne room. "See, now wasn't that fun?" he asked her playfully as he moved backwards and sat on his throne.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!