Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth: New Tales of the Underground Seeking Writers

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Labyrinth: New Tales of the Underground Seeking Writers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Fri May 02, 2014 5:38 am

Hi folks!

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/labyrinth-new-tales-of-the-underground

I am currently seeking writers for my Labyrinth RPG. A plot will be formulated as people join and there's lost of flexibility with race and abilities. Human and non-human, magical and non-magical characters are welcome.

Cannon characters and originals are welcome too.

Please glance through our players guide and OOC section. There is also a strong possibility of crossover elements from such fantasy films as The Dark Crystal, Legend, Return to Oz and the newest Alice in Wonderland. Feel free to take inspiration from these films.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Labyrinth: New Tales of the Underground Seeking Writers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Sat May 03, 2014 12:04 am

Still looking for at least one writer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Mon May 05, 2014 4:10 pm

roleplay/labyrinth-new-tales-of-the-underground

All is quite in the Underground. Or is it? In a world of goblins, magic, and illusion; nothing is ever as it seems.

Rumors have been swirling across the Underground that Jareth is losing his edge, a fact that may or may not be an illusion. Meanwhile the High Council, a large group of powerful magical leaders within the Underground have charged the Goblin King with the obligation of hosting the Centennial Ball in the Goblin Kingdom. A fact the Goblin King is not to pleased to have to oblige. With some of the most powerful people in the Underground gathering on his door step as well as interplay of other far off kingdoms also arriving with their own hidden motivations, magical and political intrigue is abound.

To further complicate matters a amoral Go(o)d Neighbor by the name of Mim is causing mischief in the Aboveground for unsuspecting humans that may or may not land them in the Underground with no foreseeable way home.

WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:

Magical Characters from other fantasy fandoms to play members of the High Council or Leaders of other fantasy kindom is the Underground.

Fandoms might include:

Dark Crystal
Legend
Startstruck
Willow
Alice in Wonderland
Wizard of Oz
Never Never Land

We are also looking for people looking to play human who end up in the underground and other underground citizens.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Thu May 08, 2014 4:30 am

Still open and looking or writers.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

This looks neato! Give me a bit and I'll see if I can come up with someone!

diabolicalxdamsel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

I'd love to keep an eye on this! It almost looks like there are too many female characters, to the point where another might not be warranted. But it looks like fun, and the writing is phenomenal!
"Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven't half the strength you think they have." - Norman Vincent Peale

"He broke my sitar, mother****er!" - Anton Newcombe

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Sun May 11, 2014 6:50 am

If need be I'll supplement with some male NPCs. If you include Characters like Ludo, Hoggle, and Sir Did it comes out pretty even. And ALL of those characters will be included in this as NPCs. So I would encourage people to apply as they like because I will make adjustments as needed.

The bigger problem seems to be that people apply, get in, and then dont post at all. Not sure why that's happening.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

I tend to stay pretty active in my posting and I adore collaborating. I could also create an NPC or two to float around... I have such a soft spot for this story!

Fear of a Female Planet
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Wed May 14, 2014 7:08 pm

we're still accepting writers and we could use some males in up in here.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!