Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A late introduction

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A late introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:15 am

Hello, this is tornadofan2. You can call me tornado if you want. I am 14 years old and a girl.

I know this is late, I've been around her for quite a while now. I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and let you all know who I am. Don't ask why I called myself tornadofan2, that's a long story. Anyways, I just am fascinated with tornado's for a few years now.

First of all, I am totally weird. I have a lot of imagination and use it with Roleplaying. I make weird characters, weird places and weird stories. I am a freak. I used to think I was a werewolf, then a vampire and then.. Well, lets not talk about it. I have no real friends.. Unless you count my imaginary friends. I am a horror freak, I totally love horror stuff. I used to freak out class mates with fake wounds. I love horror movies and books.

Second, I am studying to be an animal vet. Doesn't fit me maybe but I love animals. I have dog which I totally love. I've helped a lot of animals in the naberhood to recover. I have worked in a zoo with wild animals, I've worked in a vetenary clinic. I loved to work there but I can't anymore.

That's me actually. Nothing special really. Like I said, just a late introduction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A late introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkCookie97 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 am

Hey there,
I'm Cookie, I am also a 14 year old Freak! I hope you have had loads of fun here and made friends and I hope that continues. If you ever want to contact me just shoot me a PM and I will answer promptly. I am also open to any weird roleplay you may need players for. Have fun!
~Cookie Out,~
Louder Than God's Revolver And Twice As Shiny
~What I Am Listening To~
Crush On You - Nero

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkCookie97
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A late introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 pm

As a friend once told me, "Normal is a setting on a washing machine. And who wants anything to do with washing machines?"

Then again, she also told me that I smelled like yellow, so take her advice with a grain of salt.

Hello, tornadofan2! I'm NotAFlyingToy - but you can call me Naft. I'm the resident Toy Story fan, and one of the moderators. I'm sure you know this by now, this being a late introduction, but if you have any questions, feel free to drop me or one of my friends in green a PM, and we'll be happy to help.

--Naft.

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!