Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend Hunters

Legend Hunters

a part of “Legend Hunters”, a fictional universe by Somnium Carceri.

A mix-match crew of people travel the world debunking urban legends. But some legends aren't as fake as they may think. Is it all real? Or is everything in their heads? (All spots reserved)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Legend Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:41 am

Hey I would love to reserve the last available character, the investigator one ^^ Also is it possible to get two days for posting the WIP? I have a really long day at school, we probably won't finish until 8pm

Edit: Ops, almost forgot something. But yeah, I don't really have favourite urban legend. I have heard so many that I can't choose one. However in Japan there's pretty scary stuff, Kushisake Onna is one that still creeps me out.
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Thats fine with me as long as it gets in. I will put in your reserve now.
“Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream that you have in your sleep or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake?”

Justin Alcala

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Hey, just popping by to see if we were going to be beginning the roleplay this week or if we need any additional roles filled, I have a friend who may be interested in joining.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:40 pm

Im recovering from a few days of serious Halloween partying. Im going to check the character progress right now. Im going to give everyone till tommorow (t be fair I've given a lot of time already to get the characters done) to get their characters finished. Anyone not finished will be rejected.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Linguistics/invest 4 has opened up officially I suppose. Two other characters have yet to be completed ill give them the day to finish.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:28 pm

I'd love to take the Linguistics/Investigator 4 role off your hands! Though, I noticed that the gender of the character is female. I'd much rather play a male but if you're concerned about it throwing off the gender ratio, I completely understand. Regardless, I have a faceclaim on stand by for each C: Just give me the go ahead. I could probably get the character sheet done before the weekend.

As for my favorite Urban Legend [don't know if you're still looking for passwords] that would probably have to be Bloody Mary. It's a classic and she was one of my favorite characters from the comic and video game The Wolf Among Us
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't finished my char. I have been working on movie project since last Thursday every day after school and weekends were full 18-hours day. So when I was able to go sleep at 2am I didn't even remember it. I tried to post warning at some point but the site was offline then.

So I promise I'll try to make my char in the next 24 hours, but if I don't feel free to drop me out. Again, I apologize.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!