Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let There Be Death

Let There Be Death

a part of “Let There Be Death”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

10 sick and demented 'Alices' have altered Wonderland, turning it into a world full of sick, sadistic creatures. There are 10 of those who fight back. So, Alice, will you come join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let There Be Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Good day/night! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Sleep tight!

I just realized that March Hare's speech pattern is incredibly.. Western. In difference to Elysium, who's probably going to be a bit more English upper-class. Hm.
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:04 pm

The "ain't nothing" gave it away.. ^^ tee hee

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:22 pm

@ LoveHateKindOfGirl: For future reference, I'd rather you ask me what I plan to do in advance rather than making assumptions about what my intentions are. Since you've already made the post, I wont force you to change it. I'd also like to mention that I am not by any means angry, I just thought I ought to mention that I would prefer you to do it differently in the future.

Also, you still haven't answered whether you'd like me to roleplay Lyra's mother myself, or if you'd want to do the honours. If you want me to do it, I'd be delighted if you could send me a PM about what sort of person she is, so that I'll be able to do it better.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Er...wow. I missed a lot.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:36 pm

OH boy O-o

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't suppose we could slow down a bit, then? I don't much fancy waking up to thirty more posts than there were when I went to sleep :v

Mind you, I'm still not sure how to get Bellatrix to end up where everyone else is...she's rather far away -_-

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm

I feel like I'm posting way too much in the OOC.. x_X

Nagato, there was mentions of a ball in Lyra's last post. If you don't me suggesting, perhaps Bellatrix could make an appearance? I'm wondering whether or not to send Elysium in that direction, anyway.

As for the posting, I'm guessing this is probably a sort of "hey we just started how fun is this" large amount of posting thing. It'll probably calm down, and if it bothers you I'll definitely start toning it down on my part.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm so confused and annoyed. xD I'm done posting for today.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:15 am

So who's where doing what? o...o

Edward really doesn't know where he's supposed to be.

I also submitted a second character... I just hope it's accepted...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:26 am

Well. As far as I've understood:

Crys and Lyra are at Lyra's place. Lyra is planning a ball of some sort, and has sent an invitation to her friends for them to attend.

Elysium is playing around in his maze while waiting for something to happen, and has made sure that Lyra's mother is under care so that she can recover from the knife wounds she got from her daughter, before he intends to set her out in the maze.

Artemis and Kit are hiding beneath a hatch in Jonathan's apartment, which I have yet to describe to them. I'll wait until Kit has had the time to edit his post.

Bellatrix is on her way to the edge of the Badlands, looking for someone she knows will know more about what's going on with the new arrivals.

Andrew is at home, preparing for her next show.

And I'm not sure if the rest has posted yet.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 am

Thank you! ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:11 am

If it's okay, I adopted Levi and changed her a bit :)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Annaky, please excuse my foreignness, but there was something I didn't understand from your post; is your character hiding beneath the hatch with Artemis and Kit, or standing in the room that Lyra just left?

Cursed be my nicotine-high brain.

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Sorry, I jus realised I didnt make that clear. She's under the hatch

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Right'o, I've made a response post, then (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:52 am

Looooooord. I have a hangover the size of Mount Rushmore.

Srsly. Now to attempt a post where my placeholder was and then make a second one. It may take some time.
They can shoot me dead but I'll have the moral high ground.

Is this thing on? Okay, *ahem* You are now thinking about what Zarbon did to you whilst you were unconscious. Have fun with that.

allonsy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:06 am

I'm so lonely :(

Damn you Australian time zone!!

allonsy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:44 am

Oy, I'm here! I just think I should wait a while before posting..

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:53 am

Yaaaaaaaay! Timothy!! I'll restrain myself from glomping.

Yeah, I spend my nights online and get bored. I seriously need an RP that posts all the time and keeps me going. Cause like I said I get bored very quickly.

allonsy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!