Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life of the Samurai

Life of the Samurai

a part of “Life of the Samurai”, a fictional universe by Pizzahutmarioparty.

The life of a Samurai can be peaceful,chaotic, and even loving.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life of the Samurai”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Life of the Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Life of the Samurai"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Life of the Samurai

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Not even joking when I ask if I can play someone from china.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 pm

I Don't mind at all. :)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Q: Are we allowed to use Samurai Warriors characters.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

I am not sure what you mean by that?

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

This looks really cool i'll definitely be interested in joining.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Thank you, your welcome to join!
To let you all know though, the second daughter is NOT required...I can simply edit it a bit. So if we never get her position filled it's alright~
However the Night Samurai is a must.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:01 pm

sent in a character :D
if there's anything i should fix, please let me know ^^ & for the night samurai, I can take the role if nobody is interested... that's if you allow me to have more than 1 character. but this is only if nobody is willing to take the role. (;
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm

DX went afk and lie characters are submitted, sorry for the wait guys!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:24 pm

What zane means is are we allowed to use characters from the anime 'Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes'
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:27 pm

OOHHHH, Jade, I like Takashi. He looks like the male version of Midori :) I feel like the two should be rivals or something. Maybe sparring partners?
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Ah thank you for clearing that up for me Caz. :)
No, I would more appreciate it if you came up with your original characters, their appearance however can be used from a anime character.
*edit* also Cazuki if you could add to your appearance what you character's hair color and eye color is. It's a black and white picture so I am unsure~

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

@twiliXDragon: why thank you :D & sure ^^

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 pm

I'll send in my Samurai now and have added the pictures.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Just want to thank you all for joining, hoping we get our night samurai!
Seems he has done a lot of damage ( Which is good.) from the history some of your characters have. :)
I must admit though, we have a lot of guys..more then I thought we would have! Normally it's the opposite.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 pm

I love how Midori is the only female Samurai so far

XD GO GIRL POWER!!

and @jade, Sweet!!

I can't wait for Night to be taken so we can start this thing :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Ikr? Well to be honest it does work out. The story does state even though female samurai are allowed, there are not many! :)

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Is this in the warrining period in japan if it is so wouldn't there also be badits, thiefs, ninjas, and raiders, or other conquering daimyos to look out for?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm

No, although that doesn't mean there are n o bandits and thieves. At the moment you could say the story takes place before the warrining period, however there are still meany faces ( you heard me!) who break the law and stir up trouble.
The rogue samurai can be considered 'raiders' I suppose, due to them wanting power like the night samurai.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 am

Its a bit early to think of a sequel, but could you, or I make a sequel/version taking place during the warring states period. I just enjoy Dynasty/Samurai Warriors and Sengoku Basara and think It'd be cool to RP in those times.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!