Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life Without Restraint

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Life Without Restraint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:09 am

You’ve been doing it your entire life, like a good little soldier. You’ve been told it’s good for you, and if you don’t do it you could die. But what if you stopped?

As an infant, your parents were told you had a disease. They called it the “Linoricosis Deficiency”, or LD for short. Luckily for you, the supplement “L15” would be your saviour. Taken every day, it can apparently help you live a normal, healthy life. If untaken for more than 7 days, you were told you could be hospitalized, or die.

One day, you receive an email with a list of names. To your surprise, your name is on this list. The sender is anonymous...untraceable.

Below the list, there are instructions for you, and everyone else on the list. They tell you to stop taking L15; that it isn’t meant to save your life at all; that your disease is a lie. The email informs you that the pills have been inhibiting some sort of strange ability.

The evidence shown in the email is convincing, if not frightening. And as per the instructions, you stop taking your pills.

After a week, you’re still healthy, and confused. You no longer know what to believe, you were lied to your entire life. But things can only get worse...

Within a few days of the one-week mark, you start to notice strange things happening around you. Your eyes must be playing tricks on you, but you know that isn’t true.

Little do you know that those responsible for L15 have discovered the email, and have sent out agents to “deal with you”.

The only way to figure out the secret is to find the anonymous sender.

-----------------------------------

If that makes no sense, here’s a summary of the plot:
Your character takes the pill L15 every day, and has since birth. He/she receives an anonymous email with a list of the names of everyone taking L15. He/she sees their name and continues to read what the email says. It claims that the pill is not meant to cure you, or even help you. It’s meant to inhibit abilities your character was born with.

The people responsible for the lies don’t wish for anyone to use these abilities, for that would cause chaos. The only way to stop that from happening was to lie to the parents, and give them a false cure.

Everyone who received the email stops taking their medication, and lives without complications for a full week. After the week is up, their abilities begin to show themselves, to your character’s surprise.

Now, everyone must search for the others on the list; as well as the person who originally sent the email. Then, they might find answers.

Unfortunately, the people behind the conspiracy discover the email, and send out agents. These agents must track down all on the list and bring them in. If they should fail, they must ‘eliminate’ the potential threats.

-----------------------------------

RULES: (please read)
- No godmodding, or ‘godlike’ abilities. Keep it within limits so as to not be TOO powerful.
- Keep it around PG-13. Some swearing is allowed, but again, within limits (be tasteful).
- TWO abilities maximum, please. If people have too many, it gets ridiculous.
- Be nice! All OOC conflict must be dealt with in a mature manner.
- Please keep characters between the ages of 16-22. Too young/old can be hard to manage. I’d like the characters to be sorta around the same age.
- Also, all characters must begin in the RP with when they first start realizing their abilities. The email was sent out to everyone all at the same time, so they would logically stop taking their medication around the same time. Therefore, all can be at the same level, no one is stronger or weaker. Make sense?

Bio -

Name:
Occupation (if any):
Abilities:
Appearance:
Biography:
Other important info:

NOTE: The disease and medication names are fictional. If there are actual diseases/medications with those names, it's purely coincidental.
Mosh pit.
Well-concealed tazer.
Hours of endless entertainment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

waterychan
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Life Without Restraint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:41 am

Name: Cassius

Abilities:
1) can move with huge speed, like is able to dodge a bullet when fired at him within five meters.
2) can channel electricity, although there has to be a power source nearby. he doesnt have to be touching the source, just within a few feet. he can send it in any direction, to fry things/people. on other things can be done with the electric though, like he cant make a television turn itself on by directing electric at it.

Appearance: quite tall, black hair which hangs over one eye. eyes are blue. wears jeans most of the time, sometimes sports clothes.

Bio:Was Born to a poor family, and they couldnt handle having another member of the family. so he was sent to an orphanage. at the age of four, he started to feel strange, but not unpleasant. he told one of the carers, and then was diagnosed with LD shortly afterwards, and has been taking the pills ever since.

when a child he enjoyed designing things, so he became a civil engineer. he got the job he wanted, and soon had his own home. he never got married though. he has lived in the same place all the time he has been a civil engineer, and goes through the same routine daily.

Other important info: none

[[what age is this set in? the future, present, or what? I am assuming the present]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:40 pm

((It's present, lol. And I forgot to mention I wanted it to take place in Miami Florida, and all characters will be localized in that area. It makes it easier, and there's an actual reason for it.))

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 pm

This sounds so interesting! I haven't really done a modern RP before...especially because most of them are lame highschool ones...but if it's alright, I'd like to join :)

Name: Elysia Dorean
Occupation (if any): Student, studying fine arts, currently employed in a movie theater.
Abilities: Has the ability to summon lightning storms, to a small degree. Manipulation of electricity.
Appearance: Stands at about 5' 4", wears her dark brown hair just past her shoulders and usually tied back or in a messy bun. Dark blue eyes, average build and usually walks around in slip-on shoes. Wears clothes that tend to be a bit too big, capris and button-up shirts.
Biography: Born the third of four children, Elysia was diagnosed before she even left her hospital crib as having LD. Her parents, doting on each of their offspring, always took great care to be sure she took her medication. So now, after having lived away from home for about a year and half, she was greatly shocked to hear that L15 was not for her own benefit. After hesitantly ceasing her daily habit, she was shocked further to discover that her long standing love of electrical storms may have stemmed from more than an odd fascination with bright lights...
Now, she goes on with her studies at school and ticket-selling at work, growing more and more anxious about the real reason for L15 and why in the world she would have been lied to.
Other important info: Is allergic to asparagus.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:40 pm

Name: Alisia Rose
Abilities: Alisia has the odd abilitly to heal, and even control the power of light in some ways.
Appearance: Alisia is about 5' 3", she is fairly average in the way her body is formed. Her hair is blonded and usually loose instead of tied up. Her eyes are a deep blue, changing after she had stopped taking the pills.
Biography: Alisia has always been told to take that certin medicine, or her life would be threatend. When she had gotten the E-mail, she oddly, did it. Although fearful for a few days, she became to realize that she could do odd things. She had never told her parents for fear of what they might do to her. Alisia now happens to be very cautious when around others, as she doesn't want her secret to be known.
Other important info: Alisia is a very kind and understanding person. Although she seems distant at first, she can become quite open to someone she is close to. Alisia is also a hopeless romantic. She is always looking for that one person who makes her the happiest. Alisia also finds it hard to trust others for a while.
"I love this crazy sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life"

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 am

Name: Jesse Bryton
Abilities: Can temporarily absorb others abilities by standing in close proximaty(Like for an hour), Can affect people mentally
Appearance: 6', muscular build,short red hair, wears board shorts, sandals, and a tang top most of the time
Biography: Jesse parents were very wealthy. They were pronounced crazy when he was 12. He moved in with his grandma in Florida. His grandmother was diagnosed with alzheimers a month after his high school graduation. He was often reprimanded for forgetting to take his medicine.(He never forgot two days in a row. Those days were when he had an affect on his parents.) He now lives in his grandmother's house in Miami. He doesn't tell people about his hidden billions. He is always upbeat when he is around people, but when he's alone, he breaks down.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Muahaha, now I post my bios (yes there's two.)

Name: Riley Brennan
Occupation (if any): Agent for the Organization
Abilities: Immune to any and all mental attacks/abilities
Appearance: 6'1'', almond hair kept messy to just below his ears. Olive green eyes, physically fit (if a bit lanky) with a slightly pale complexion. Wears a black suit, never wearing a tie(ties are optional, as long as the suit is kept neat).
Biography: Riley is the only agent who is an exception to the rule of "no abilities allowed". Before being employed, all applicants must get tested to see if they have 'LD'. Though he was born with the "disease", he was still allowed to work for the organization due to his outstanding promise in the field. He was the top of the list out of all applicant's test scores. He was also allowed to become an agent due to the nature of his ability. If he were to ever encounter someone who could read minds, or cause dementia, he would remain immune to it.
Other important info: Riley is not the typical "agent type". His messy hair and young appearance/attitude make him seem out of place when surrounded by others from the organization. He is committed to his work, however, and will always give 110%. His personality is easygoing, extroverted, happy-go-lucky and a tad immature in contrast to his strong work ethic.

Name: Kent Dawson
Occupation (if any): Agent for the Organization
Abilities: None
Appearance: 6'0'', dirty blonde hair (with a few greys) buzz cut, army style. Amber brown eyes, bulky and physically fit with a dark tan. Wears the same, typical black suit, with a navy blue tie (usually).
Biography: Not much is known about Kent, for he doesn't disclose his personal life to many. He has been working for the organization for 5 years, and takes his work seriously. He didn't have the best test scores, so he works harder than most to make up for it.
Other important info: Riley Brennan's partner for 3 months and has taken a liking to him. He doesn't smile much, but has a sense of humour and has been opening up since meeting Riley. He has no idea of Riley's ability.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Name: Asami Kimiko

Abilities: Able to control the elements

Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, usually in bart maid uniform (made up of a midthigh high red skirt, black tights, white ruffle sleeve shirt, red bow tie, and black heels), if not at work wears jeans and shirt with flip flops, sneakers, or heels of any kind, strange marking on her forehead. She is 5' 7"

Biography: Born into a family with money(not stinking rich but can affords just about whatever is wanted). Also she has this marking on her forehead that no one can explain. Mother (Aimi) is a bakery owner and father (Theodore) is a chef at a restuarant. All her life Asami was in the dark about her so called "illness" just resently her parents told her about it. She was ashamed about it for some while and didn't tell anyone. Later about a month Asami decided to tell her friends they shun her at first then came around. Asami and her family had some fall out now that she knows and is scared that at any moment she might die.

Other important info: At times Asami gets really mad and feels like theair is circling ariund her, gets extremely hot uncontrollably at times, if she thinks about liquid or a place with water it will start to rain lightly, or when she walks barefoot it's like she can sink into the ground and become one with it. When Asami recieved the e-mail she decided to ignore it but, it seemed so tempting and she loved a dare. Even if it was a dare she gave herself. After some time the unexplainable small tricks that seemed to happen to her got stronger but not by much.
Attachments
bar maid.jpg
I'm the one with the broom
(42.69 KiB) Downloaded 815 times
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waterychan on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:59 pm

((OOC: Time to get it started! Feel free to jump in at any point. Sorry it's so long.))

A loud high pitched noise erupted through Riley's cell phone as he received a page. He sighed heavily, pulling the cell from his pocket and reading what the page said. Kent sat beside him, awaiting the same page. Within a few seconds, his own cell phone beeped and he read his own page. They simply stated "Come to head office".

"I hate that noise. I can't figure out how to set it to vibrate either. Every page is like a dart through my skull." Riley laughed, standing up and heading to the door. Kent merely smirked at his partner, rising from his own chair and following.

As they walked to the elevator, a fellow employee nodded to Kent and glanced at Riley, "Hey new guy, how's it going?"

Riley smiled, nodding back, "I'm good." He didn't know the other employee's name and didn't mind to learn it. When he was far enough away, Riley turned to Kent, "I've been here 3 months, when will they stop calling me 'new guy'?"

Kent patted him on the back and stated, "I got called 'new guy' for a year...you better get used to it." To which Riley ran his hand through his messy hair and mockingly furrowed his brow to immitate Kent.

Upon entering the head office, their supervisor lifted his head. An older, large man, balding at the top of his head (but trying to hide it with a combover), he seemed to take up more of his chair than was physically possible. He was simply the messenger for the higher-ups, no one of real importance. But he still managed to hold authority over his underlings. "They have a new case for you two." he spat out.

"What is it?" Kent asked, always eager.

The man handed them each a file folder and looked back at his desk, "That's all, now go take care of it."

The two of them left the head office, opening the folders and reading them as they walked. The first page was a copy of an email sent to a long list of people, none of whom either of the men had heard of. "Isn't this a little...unimportant? We're the head agents, we usually get the tough cases." Kent frowned, reading the email.

Riley finished reading it, flipping to the next page. "Maybe you're not seeing the bigger picture..." he pointed to the page he was on. Kent flipped through, finding the same page and taking a look at it. His eyes widened slightly and he almost lost his composure. He had never seemed so shaken, since he took pride in his ability to hold a straight face through almost anything. "They can't be serious...superhumans? Seriously?"

"I don't know, but they seem to have a lot of proof. These people must be dangerous, which is why we were chosen for the case." Riley closed the folder, having finished reading it all.

Kent regained his usual calm stature, closing his own folder. "Ok, well let's get ready to leave."

After gathering their supplies, hiding their guns in holsters under their coats, they left the complex. It was only one of the seven local buildings the organization owned and was far out of reach from the general population. Finding it would be rather impossible for anyone who didn't already know of it's location.

Kent got into the driver's seat of the standard silver chevrolet camaro, which they had been issued for being the best agents in the field. Riley never got to drive, but was perfectly content in the passenger seat. He did his best thinking when he didn't have to worry about controlling a vehicle. "So how are we gonna find them? The addresses aren't exactly consistent...I'm thinking they're fake." Riley spoke first, reading the list of names and addresses he had been given.

"I know, they must have been tampered with somehow. They're definitely fake. But either way, we can find them if we work hard, which we always do. We'll find 'em, don't worry."

They continued driving, heading into the main part of Miami. This is going to be a long day... Riley thought to himself as he stared out the window.

waterychan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 pm

Name:Chirs Azra
Occupation (if any):Student,Running back for highschool football team.
Abilities:Can accelerate his molecules to such a degree were he can actually slow down time as well as anyone he is touching at the time.And can read minds
Appearance:6'1" short naturally white hair usually wears faded jean pants and a red t-shirt with white nike shoes has a light tan and well built muscles.
Biography:Being diagnosed at a young age with LD he tooke the pill every day just like his parents wanted till the day he got the email by then his parents trusted him to take it on his own a week later and no death or incapasitation he continued not to take the pill the next day during a big game against the rival team he noticed that he was actually doing better being able to read the coverage better and even run alot faster he began to wonder why the government wanted to supress these abilities they made life so much easyer then his attention drew in another direction the other people on the list he wondered if he could find and meet them.
Last edited by Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Alisia woke up in her bed, startled. She sat up instantly and glanced at her clock, letting out a scream, she was late. She scrambled for her stuff, not realizing there was an odd glow coming from her. Alisia began to run down the street towards her school, the odd glow still clearly visible. People were watching her, giving her odd stares, Alisia had no idea why, she merely waved politely to them as she passed, woundering why they looked at her like that.

((Sorry its kinda short...))

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Elysia yawned, attempting to smother the act with the back of one hand. Her shift was almost up, and it had been a long one.
Staring at the clock, she began to drum her long fingers on the counter of the ticket booth. It was just one of those days where the general populace wasn't interested in spending seven dollars to sit in a cool theater.
She sighed once more, sitting up and stretching her arms a bit. Then, out of sheer boredom, she began to play with the controls of the ticket deployment device (as her manager preferred to call it). Her fingers twitched, just the tiniest bit, and there came a soft, contented humming sound. As though the machinery were purring.
Elysia's mouth pulled into a light smile, and she wiggled her fingers, causing the buttons to light up in a neat little display. After a few moments of this play, however, she folded her hands back neatly on the counter, waiting for the rest of her shift to end.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Strolling down the street school almost in sight Chris takes a look at his watch and let out a sigh (Man still plenty of time to get to class why cant something exciting ever happen)As he's thinking this a blond haired girl is racing down the street distracted by people staring at her she runs right into Chris. After recovering for the bump he turns around and sees the blond girl that bumped into him and much to his surprise she glowing he then says."Are you allright you need so help."extending his hand to help her up.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:46 pm

Jesse stepped out of the shower. He slipped his clothes on, his red lifeguard boardshorts, a white tangtop, and sandals. Be ran a comb through his red hair and walked into the kitchen. He grabbed his an apple out of the fridge and bit a giant chunk out of the side and turned on the news. He wasn't paying much attention to it, as he grabbed his wallet and cell phone. Right he threw his apple away and walked towards the televison to turn it off, he heard an announcement about a breaking story.

"A ruckus has broke out at city hall. Controversy has broken out about the L15 supplement, most commonly used for the treatment of Linorosicosis Deficiency. Apparently, the actual effect of the medicine is under question. We don't yet know what the cause of the investigation is but will release the information as it is disclosed."

Jesse turned it off and walked to his cabinet. He grabbed the L15 off of a shelf and examined the bottle. Nothing seemed new, he had looked at the bottle tons of times before. His cell phone beeped and took it out of his pocket. His screen was flashing time for work. He shoved it back in his pocket and put the bottle back on the shelf and walked out his front door. He slipped into his Blue Mustang Convertable and drove towards the pier.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Alisia put a hand to her forehead as she glanced at the ground, "Sorry..." she apologized to the person whome she had run into. She took note of his extented hand, "Oh, thankyou," she nodded slightly, "I'm fine, just," she paused looking around, people were still looking at her. Alisia let out a little sigh, then she glanced at the boy.

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyFox on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Name: Mark
Occupation (if any): Works at a fast-food restaurant as a bus-boy.
Abilities:
-Able to generate blades of light. They can be used as melee weapons or ranged attacks. (If you have trouble sorta imagining what the Blades of light look like...http://www.just-rpg.com/upload/pics/dir41/soulreaver2attack2.jpg)
-Able to teleport a short distance away (about 20-30 yards away)
Appearance: 5'6, Black hair, wears glasses, Baggy camo pants, thick black jacket, small white earphones usually affixed to his ears whether he's listening to music or not.

Biography:A "fish out of water", Mark, for some odd reason, was sent to Florida. He doesn't like the area..at all and wishes he was back home. Around the time he received the E-mail his legal guardian was mysteriously killed and although he didn't care much about his legal guardian, he feared the same killers would get him as well. He stopped taking the L15 pill and eventually he was able to create blades of light out of no where and teleport in a flash. He keeps his powers on a low-profile.

Ever since then he's been on the move, only stopping at his work to get money and food. He is motivated to survive by thoughts and memories of his girlfriend(who is on the other side of the world).

Other important info: Hypocritical and sometimes paranoid.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-If you are reading this, you just wasted some brain cells-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

GreyFox
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:09 pm

"Your wondering why every one is staring at you right? It's beacause your glowing." he smiled "Seems you listend to that mysterious email too." his hand still stretched out "You should really do some thing about it. By the way the names Chris how about you?"

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InnocentXangel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:14 pm

"I'm glowing!" she yelled, finally glancing at her hand, realizing she really was glowing, she looked at the boy and took his hand shaking it, "I'm Alisia, nice to meet you," she smiled. "You...know about the E-mail?"

InnocentXangel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:23 pm

"Sure I do I was one of the people on the list and just like you more then 7 days later still as healthy as i was before the pill only with a few enhancement though i never developed any glowing heheheh" Chris said with a cheerful expression "So were are you in such a hurry to get to if you dont mind me asking?"

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyFox on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:24 pm

OOC: Uhh..sorry if my Bio seemed sorta half-baked :[

IC: With his hood on he kept his head low. Mark walked along the side walk and listened to his MP3 player. With the music playing and the sounds of cars passing by it was as if the cars themselves were in the songs, but that was one of the consequences of constantly moving so he wouldn't get killed while watching TV or making some calls or even going to the bathroom.

He increased the volume of his MP3 and continued walking. He saw a news report showing on 6 different TV sets from a store display. He took out one of the earphones so he could hear.

"A ruckus has broke out at city hall. Controversy has broken out about the L15 supplement, most commonly used for the treatment of Linorosicosis Deficiency. Apparently, the actual effect of the medicine is under question. We don't yet know what the cause of the investigation is but will release the information as it is disclosed."

"Pfft....idiots" He cursed. I'm just glad you're not here to see this...Marybel He thought to himself. He put his earphone back on and continued walking.

♪in mein Gesicht
Ein heisser Schrei
Feuer frei!♪-

Wait...why am I listening to this? Oh well.....

GreyFox
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!